News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 3, final

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 3, final
« on: June 04, 2022, 11:29:06 PM »
Part III
Neither couple got together for those 7 weeks and the guys kept a close eye on their wives. Wounds healed and it did take a while.  They had cheated on each other which made all involved angry until they realized it was mutual so in a sense null. That is except for the ladies. There was no peace for these two. The final straw was when they ended up pregnant and neither could tell who the father was.
The men had forbid them from meeting again but after the news the two ladies plotted. This was going to be settled. It would have to be done in a different way.  Fighting to hurt the other was the plan but now that they were pregnant  it would have to be different.
The texting in secret started.
S “ I’m going to f*ck you up.”
B “ I can’t wait till you try, your p*ssy is going to be ripped off.”
S” I knew you where a lesbian.”
B “ You dyke, this is about me proving I’m more women than you.”
S “ You wish. Just have to protect the babies.”
B” I’m not a monster. You might not be able to breast feed after I rip your tits off, but that is my unborn niece or nephew  growing in you.”
S” Might be your step daughter or son.”
That last comment had brooks fuming. It was true, though.
B” right back at you, b*tch.  I can’t wait to make you bald. I saved your pubes in a jar. I bet that hurt.”
S” I burned yours. “

They met at a motel room in a seedy part of town.
They walked in with shorts and a tshirt and without more than a word kicked off their flip flops and disrobed.
Both looked to the others bellies and could indead see baby bumps. 
The rules where simple, no attacking of bellies.  Breasts and pussy attacks where expectable as well as all the other attributes of a catfight.
As they silently walked toward each other they noticed erect nipples on their rival.
Breasts had grown a little and each felt sore, this was going to suck, but they wanted to finish this.
Being tiny women most people they encountered would easily defeat them but here they were equals and this battle was going to be intense.
They came nose to nose each staring daggers blue eyes to brown. 
Sara stepped forward letting her nipples brush Brooks.
Brook stepped back “ are we going to fight or f*ck?”
Sara smirked “ If you want a piece of me we are going to have to touch.”
Brook stopped and took her step forward and pressed her breasts into Sara’s.
The feel of another women’s erect nipples piercing her tender breast flesh was new.
She was revolted but excited, too.
They smelled the scent of the other. Each was women but only one would be the better women.
They pressed their chests together and legs began to tighten as baby bump bellies touched.
Soon out streached hands  clasped palm to palm as they fought for hand position and clasped fingers.
Pretty bare feet dug into the carpet as each 110 pound body tried to push the other.
They slowly staggered around the motel room for minutes and actually rested heads on the others shoulder.
Each thought about biting but found that a weapon of last resort as this mutual test of strength was already taking  it’s toll.
Brook grunted “ if I’d  known catfight was such a great workout I would have challenged you the day we met.”
Sara chucked as she grunted and pushed harder “ I felt the same way when I met you. “
“I knew you where intimidated by me”. Brook smiled and also grunted as she was almost pushed off balance.
“Careful, don’t trip to soon. When I mount you I’m going to make you smell how women I am.” Sara grunted.
Brook released her hand hold and grabbed two handfuls of brown hair and yanked hard.
Sara squealed as this was only her second catfight she had been in and through the pain she muttered as she grabbed blonde hair “ now it gets real. I’m going to make you bald.”
Each pressed bodies close as they yanked hard on hair. Wanting to destroy one of the most prized assets of the other.
The husbands would know they had met and had a “girl talk” but they didn’t care.
They smelled the essence of the other and felt their rivals strength equal to their own.
This was going to be a chess game.
Sara felt Brook shift and felt a soft leg trying to coil hers.
She shifted her weight and returned the favor “ you want to go to ground already?”
Brook smiled “ lets get this party started.”
They both tumbled to the dirty carpet and quickly tried to mount the other.
Each swinging her shapely leg over the other spreading their legs each leg hit her opponents until  Brook managed to raise hers a bit higher and wrap it around the crest of Sara’s bare ass.
She pulled her in feeling her firm ass cheeks tightening as she tried to break free.
“Your not going to run away this time. No boys to stop us now.”  Brook purred.
Sara stopped and thrust herself forward allowing Brook to tighten her leg hold “I’m not going anywhere, honey.”  She forced her lower leg under Brooks and with her thighs began to squeeze that leg with all her might. “You’re the one not going anywhere, till I say.” 
Sweat was forming from the physical eversion and skin to skin contact as each felt the deep breathing of the other as their stomachs pressed together.
They felt the heaving and movement of their breasts as they were pancaked together and the irritation of hard nipples poking their sensitive breast tissue.
Brook tired to shift her weight to roll Sara over but Sara countered and Brook went to her back. She planted her free foot to the carpet and tried to roll herself and her rival over.
Sara grunted “ I’ve got you.”  She lifted herself up and they fought for hand control, first the left and then the right. Brook struggled and hated those blue eyes smiling down at her through a mat of dark hair that was matting to her face.
She saw those swollen globes giggle each time she struggled just inches from her face and felt as Sara pressed her hips down to pin hers and spread her legs wide for better balance.
Brook planted the now free other leg and pushed her hips up but quickly realized she couldn’t do much to knock her off and felt a pain as Sara came crashing back down on her and their pubic bones and hips met.
She couldn’t see but felt as Sara planted a leg between hers and forced her legs open wrapping the top of her foot around her calf.
She tried to move her other leg closer but felt Brook force her toes between her legs and slowly in a contest of thigh strength she was soon forced to spread her legs wide.
Brook felt Sara press her crotch into hers.  Felt the warm moistness of her womenhood touching the crown of hers.  “ lift your hips and  let me kiss you.”
Brook struggled but soon felt even more pressure on her hips as the wetness of Sara began to drip.
“You women enough to face me? I’ve got you pinned, it’s your last chance to win.”
Brook stopped struggling and  shifted her hips upward forcefully.
Her own wetness mixed with Sara’s and the feeling of vaginal lips touching was undeniable.
Her clit felt, for the first time the sensation of something similar to her own. Those two little swords of womenhood where touching and stabbing.
Neither shied away . Now in contact they continued to press up and down. Grinding together.
Sensing Brook was ready Sara Nimbly pushed herself off pulling Brook to sit up.
She placed one leg between Brook’s and both looked down at wet open vaginal lips.
They made eye contact for a moment and brought those lips together to kiss.
Soft at first they touched and grinded with Brook being the first to ram hard.
Sara stopped and said “ do you want pain or pleasure B*tch.”
Brook rammed hard again feeling the pain and pleasure “both, I still hate you.”
Sara rammed back harder causing both to feel the pain deep inside “good answer.” 
Hands behind them for balance they rocked back and forth and with each hit they felt the mix of pleasure and pain. Who would give up and submit first was going to be determined soon.
Sara smiled as she saw the pain register on Brooks face. This was only her second catfight and the first time either had done THIS.
The loser would be forced to submit to the other as the stronger and better women.
Brook began to panic. With each slam she felt her p*ssy begin to sting. She had never felt pain like this.
“When you give birth, you’ll remember me.” Sara hissed as she continued to pound into Brook.
Brook took only one more p*ssy slam before she lost her balance and fell backwards.
Sara smiled and quickly got out of their mutual scissors and mounted her.
As she mounted Brooks at the hips she quickly moved to sit on her rivals breasts bringing her crotch to just under her blonde nemesis’s chin. She looked down and reached a hand back and jammed two fingers into Brooks swollen aching crotch.  She looked down and Brook and said “ I own this. This is my p*ssy.”
Brook struggled but stopped when Sara brought her crotch up over her mouth  just leaving her nose exposed. “Fell and smell my womenhood.” 
Brook panicked trying to break free but soon felt pleasure surging from her groin.
Sara looked down as Brook came to realize she was being finger f*cked and she liked it.
Brook stopped struggling and soon opened her mouth just enough to let her tongue out and began to lick the victor’s p*ssy.
Sara was a merciful mistress and backed her crotch off just enough so her new slave could service her properly. She was a gracious mistress  that continued to finger Brook until she felt the quiver of orgasm rasp her body and felt herself explode at the same time.
Soon laying side by side they had come to an agreement.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 3, final
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 04:31:08 AM »
I’m sure Sara can’t wait to let it be known to their men at some point.

Offline Ellene

Re: Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 3, final
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 06:20:31 AM »
Very hot meeting!
[/quote]