News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jenifer vs Alyssa in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
36D-24-36 Jenifer and Alyssa hava a bikini contest at the beach and Jenifer thinks the deck was stacked against her and wants revenge

Prelude:  Sizzling brunette siren Jenifer is at the beach when she meets up with blonde bombshell beauty Alyssa.  And the confrontation starts verbally.

Jenifer {talking right to Alyssa}:  "Hmmm, did I miss Blonde Bimbo Day at the Beach?  What is your name, baby....Barbie?"
Alyssa:  "Name's Alyssa, honey, but you can just can me goddess!  You may think your body is hot, but then again, that is compared to other brunettes, and we all know that blondes are superior to blondes, don't we?"
Jenifer:  "I'm Jenifer, and you blondes always overrate yourselves....and from what I see, I have a hotter body than you."
Alyssa:  "Oh really, well I know a way to find out right now....you and me in bikini contest, and wc can have the other people here judge us."
Jenifer :  "You mean judged by all your friends here that you happen to now have as judges, huh?"
Alyssa:  "But you're so hot, it doesn't matter, right?"
Jenifer:  "I'll play this game just for kicks, but I'll be watching how this goes."

Sure enough Alyssa wins the bikini contest with definitely more of her friends on the beach than Jenifer has this day.  Jenifer is pissed but can't do anything about it right while Alyssa celebrates her win and writes off Jenifer as being a sore loser.  Looks like this is the end of the confrontation...and it certainly is....for now!  But Jenifer asks around and finds out about an open party and that Alyssa is going to be there, and Jenifer decides she will be there also and bring some of her peeps with her just to even the odds this time.  She walks up to Alyssa, and confrontation part deux starts.

Jenifer:  "Well, if it isn't stack the deck Alyssa.  Listen bitch, this time you are I are going to have a real beauty contest with as many friends her as you have plus some people that neither of us know."
Alyssa:  "Already beaten you once, tramp!  What makes you think I would give you another shot, slut?"
Jenifer:  "Maybe this will motivate you, cxnt!"  {slapping Alyssa}
Alyssa {slapping Jenifer back}:  "You whore!  I've give you another chance and let's have a catfight!  I can't wait to have another brunette right where you all belong....right under my perfect ass in a facesit!"
Jenifer {talking right to Alyssa}:  "Bring it, Barbie....I don't mind kicking your fucking ass a couple of times."

Beauty Contest:   The women agree to a comparison of 7 assets...facial beauty, tits, midsection, legs, arms/armpits, back, and ass.  Whoever wins more of these as judged by the other party goers will win the competition, and this time neither woman has stacked the judges with enough of her friends to get it with biased judgment.  The women are ready to strip down at least as far as topless but won't have to strip immediately with facial beauty being the first comparison.  Both women are easily above average in this area but combine Alyssa's model face with that great blonde hair, and wins a large majority of the vote, maybe even getting some defectors from among Jenifer's friends.  Alyssa goes up 1-0 with the next area requiring the women to take their tops off to show off and match up their tits.  Alyssa has nice size tits but hardly can compete with Jenifer's D cups so Jenifer has an easy win just like Alyssa did earlier to tie up the beauty contest at 1-1.  The next area of comparison between the two is not going to an easy one.  Both have flat, fit midsections which any woman would love to lay claim to.  In the end, it is Jenifer's more hourglass figure that makes the difference, perhaps helped along by her big boobs narrowing down to that 24" waistline.  Anyway, normally either girl would easily beat her opponent in this competition, but it is Alyssa who gets defeated her albeit by a narrow margin of the judges.  Jenifer takes her first lead at 2-1 with the next area being legs to be compared.  Again, both women have great ones for sure, putting them on collision course for another close decision.  And Jenifer edges out Alyssa once again with her luscious, shapely legs to take a 3-1 lead over halfway through the beauty contest and would have to lose all three of the remaining areas to lose it now.  The only frontside area left is arms/armpits.  This one promises to be hotly contested since these woman have nice arms but nothing extraordinary.  Alyssa has to have this one to stay in it and with a little thinner, firmer arms, Alyssa does edge out Jenifer in a narrow win to cut her deficit to 3-2 with the backside assets left to be judged.  The women turn around to show off their backs.  Again, both women are way above average here but Alyssa's is a little bit more delineated which gives her the narrow win here and she ties up the overall contest at 3-3.  So, the ass contest will decide the entire competition, and these hot woman have great butts just like just about everything else.  But with a little more compact of an ass, Alyssa wins a majority of the judges' votes to come all the way back from a 3-1 deficit to ultimately win the contest 4-3.  Alyssa thinks she has vindicated the beach bikini contest, while Jenifer is just more pissed than she was even was before.  But she knows just like Alyssa that the catfight is yet to come, and these women won't be deciding this by any vote...it will be no holds barred and decided by the women themselves when one gives up or is rendered unconscious.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Jenifer vs Alyssa in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »
{alt}
The two hotties Jenifer and Alyssa strip down at the party to start the beauty contest and later get into a catfight

Catfight:   The two women have a decision to make which is whether to put back on a top or remain topless.  Each already has bikini bottoms on...Jenifer's solid black ones while Alyssa has black with white dots bikini bottoms.  Jenifer puts back on her black bikini top while Alyssa puts back on her black and white patterned one.  As if there isn't enough motivation with the history between these two foxes, Jenifer ups the ante a little bit more by grabbing a drink from a serving tray and throwing the contents of the glass right into Alyssa's face with the accompanying "surf's up".    And if that isn't enough humiliation, Jenifer grabs Alyssa's boyfriend, or at least the guy that Alyssa has been cozy with, and kisses him right in front of Alyssa.  Then she takes his hands and puts them right on her partially covered tits and demands he "squeeze some tits aren't flat as Kansas plains like your girlfriend Alyssa's are".  Now, it is Alyssa who is pissed off as she recovers from the stinging in her eyes due to the alcohol and the shock and seeing her boyfriend being treated like a boy toy by her nemesis Jenifer.  Alyssa has had about all she can take from Jenifer without a little physical interaction herself.  Alyssa pulls Jenifer away from her guy and slaps the sexpot brunette to get the real action of the catfight underway. 

The women are definitely ready to go at it as they circle each other with teeth seemingly gritted and a look of determination to beat their opponent down and humiliation the bitch.  Jenifer and Alyssa's arms probe forward with each sexpot looking for an opening to get the first hold of the fight.  Jenifer gets the first hold by locking up Alyssa's beauty contest winning face and the rest of her head in a headlock.  Jenifer doesn't mind pulling hair in addition to her hold on Alyssa's head to give the blonde hottie even more pain to endure.  After getting her satisfaction with the headlock, Jenifer moves to concentrate more on Alyssa's long blonde hair...first to painfully yank it and then to wrap it around her fists to sling her opponent down hard to the plushly carpeted using that hair as leverage to do just that.  Alyssa ends up in a supine position and Jenifer can't wait to take advantage of that position.  The sexy brunette quickly moves over to the blonde bombshell's landing spot and begins to footstomp the beauty contest winning rival.  Feet land on Alyssa's most private areas such as tits and pussy, her flimsy bikini doing little to cushion the forceful blows....and also some hits are made to her stomach and arms and legs.  Each stomp has Alyssa's body recoiling a bit as that part of her anatomy is pushed into the floor only to have it come back up a bit in reaction to the downward movement.   Jenifer seems ready to stompy Alyssa's throat area in a serious attack but Alyssa catches that foot with both her hands and pushes it away so hard that Jenifer begins to lose her balance.  Alyssa is ready to take the brunette vixen down and does so by swinging her legs in an arc and clipping Jenifer's legs from behind.  Since Jenifer was already off balance, it doesn't even take a huge hit from Alyssa's legs to finish the job and send her recent torturer down right beside her on the carpet.

Alyssa and Jenifer are quick to get up from their lying down positions to make it to sitting on doubled up legs facing each other.  Both are obviously worried about their rival having a superior position to launch an attack.  The women wrap their arms around the other's waist in what turns out to be a mutual bearhug.  And of course, when bearhugs occur between women that are stacked at all, that also results in a tit battle just a little bit higher up on their sexy bods.  The women don't even bother taking off their bikini tops as they start this one at the same time their arms are squeezing their foe's midsection.  Grunts are heard and grimaces seen as the women are having a lengthy battle for supremacy in both areas.  And Jenifer is winning both areas with her bigger chest taking care of Alyssa'a smaller tits and arms which seem to have more volume to them able to apply more pressure to Alyssa's stomach than vice versa.  But both midsections are fit and a tit advantage isn't going to win a match like this, so Jenifer is scoring some points here in the fight but nothing critical to the outcome.  Still, Alyssa doesn't like to be losing either one of these simultaneous fights, much less two of them.  So Alyssa removes her own bearhug around Jenifer's midsection and uses thar now free right hand to make a fist and deliver it against Jenifer's jaw, which rocks the sizzling, sturdy brunette and forces her to release her own bearhug against Alyssa and end her tit dominance in the battle of the boobs. 

But Jenifer isn't one to turn the other cheek and immediately grabs Alyssa by the hair once more and this time, she moves her opponent from her sitting position on doubled up legs to a supine position with Jenifer of course on top.  Jenifer rips off Alyssa's top and does the same with her own as she starts a good old fashioned tit battle in the horizontal position, with herself on top to give her own twin peaks even more of an advantage.  And the women are already sweaty with the fast paced action so far, so Jenifer moves away from tit on tit contact to more tit on face contact....her beauty contest winning twin peaks against Alyssa's beauty contest winning face, and Jenifer is winning this one.  Not only doe s she transfer sweat and foul body odor but also restrict breathing of Alyssa as her D cups do a formidable job of titsmothering.  And when Jenifer gets done with the titsmother, she uses her armpits which are concave enough to do some great sealing of Alyssa's face with some sweat and really bad body odor from this very unpleasant area at this point.  But as so often happens, one girl can only stay on top for so long until the other either grab hair to exhange positions or some other way rolls the woman on top 180 degrees to make her the woman on the bottom now.  That is exactly what Alyssa does to send Jenifer into the more vulnerable position. 

Alyssa now gets her turns to do a titsmother although she doesn't have the ammo to do what Jenifer was able to do with her superior breasts.  But she makes a good effort and also follows Jenifer's lead with an effective armpit smother and makes hers double barreled with first the left underarm being ulilized and then the right one to give Jenifer double the physcial abuse and humilition from this smother.   And Alyssa even gets in an extra smother as she gets to a sitting position and unfortunately for Jenifer, her seat end up being the sexy brunette's face in a great facesit.  Alyssa plays it for all it is worth as the topless blonde fox puts her hands on the top of her head to show her current dominance as she squirms and wiggles yet another sweaty and smelly area....her butt, across Jenifer's cute face.  Nothing much more humiliating than this, especially when the fight is still going on as if to tell Jenifer and the spectators that this is what they will see again later.  But the arrogant gesture doesn't have Jenifer that well covered, and the raven-haired siren is able to buck her off without too much trouble.  But out of that exchange, Alyssa got the better of it with her facesit even though Jenifer did best her in the titsmother for obvious reasons. 

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Jenifer vs Alyssa in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 05:02:44 PM »
Jenifer and Alyssa get up to standing positions for the first time in a long while.  Just as before when they were in sitting positions, their arms go forward to probe each other's defenses, trying to come up with a hold that will give them the advantage.  Alyssa is able to get the drop so to speak but getting a front chokehold on Jenifer, as she dips the brunette's head and comes from the back of her neck and wrap her arms underneath Jenif'er's chin.  At the same time, she had Jenifer's head locked in this hold and choking her, the crafty blonde also brings up repetitive knees into the midsection of Jenifer's doubled over form.  Alyssa probably gets special pleasure in punishing this sexy area of Jenifer's sizzling bod, because Alyssa lost the midsection area to Jenifer in the beauty contest and probably disagreed with that judgment no doubt.  Jenifer's bent over position and being choked doesn't give her a lot of options but she uses a tried and true method to get a lot of holds released.  Janifer reaches up from her bent over position which is almost blind to Alyssa's body and grabs tit.  Jenifer doesn't need to see to know where Alyssa's boobs are and she does a great job of not only finding them quickly but also punishing them with hard sqeezes, nipple traps between her fingers, and twisting those medium sized breasts to put the hurt on Alyssa.  Sure enough, Alyssa can't take much of this torment and lets go of the front chokehold and quits bringing up knees into Jenifer's midsection in order to protect her juggs that she is so proud of, despite the fact that Jenifer's were judged to be better.

The women struggle with each other again and end up lying in prone positions this time on the carpet.  Alyssa is able to put her feet on the left shoulder socket area of Jenifer and push with her legs and feet on that region at the same time she is pulling on that left arm towards her to create a painful push/pull conflict.   Alyssa is having some problems with maintaining this hold since Jenifer's arm seems stronger than her own arm but she does have the two on one arms working for her there.  But the main other problems is that the sweat on Jenifer's body is making her feet slip off of the shoulder area plus Jenifer is making a concerted effort to rock her body in order to make it to her feet.  Even if Alyssa is able to maintain the feet against the shoulder, she doesn't want to be stuck on the floor reaching up with her legs against a standing Jenifer.  The sexy brunette would no doublt start stomping on the beauty contest blonde with her fett which are not being help by any hold at the current moment.  So, Alyssa thinks better about trying to maintain the hold and ends it before Jeniter turns the tables on her and uses her own hold against her. 

Alyssa has had the better of the going of this fight lately, and Jenifer is getting frustrated about that.  With Alyssa's feet off of Jenifer's shoulders and her left arm released by Alyssa, Jenifer is back even again on the future opportunities.  The women go at it again on doubled up legs with their hands forward and raised as they engage the other's hands and arms in a test of arm strength.  After a seesaw struggle back and forth where each woman seems to have a temporary advantage, Jenif'er finally gets a permanet edge in this battle and is able to twist Alyssa's body and send the blonde babe down to the plush carpet on her frontside, thus in a prone position.  Jenifer mounts her hated riva'l's back and mirrors her own form on the back on Alyssa's in almost what is like a spooning postiion.  Jenifer raises her body up occasionally only to have her frontside come crashing down on to Alyssa' backside to press the front of her body including her tits and her face hard into the carpet undernearth that beauty conteet winning form of hers.  Jenifer begins to periodically do things like spanking Alyssa's ass and more cruelly grabbing Alyssa's head and rubbing it back and forth across the carpet fibers, subjecting that beauty contest winning face to possible rug burn. 

Jenifer loves to hear Alyssa scream and squeal and grunt when any of the above occurs in adition to some fingernail clawing on her back.
Jenifer hopes that Alyssa is ripe for the taking.  She briefly gets off of the sexpot blonde and turns her rival on to her back now.  Jenifer sits her ass on Alyssa's chest area but doubles up her legs forward a bit to cover up Alyssa's arms which are extending perpendicular from her trunk and kept flat on the carpet by Jenifer's strong legs.  Alyssa struggles to get Jenifer's legs off her arms and tries bucking by generating kickout attempts using her legs which are completely free from cover at this point.  But Jenifer has the blonde hottie's upper body covered up very well.  Jenifer feels comfortable and stable enough in her position to have her arms free and uses her hands to alternatively slap Alyssa's beauty contest winning face in more humiliating that physically punishing hits.  But Alyssa and Jenifer are both becoming exhausted since they are fit but hardly athletes, and the action has been tough on both of them both in having to withstand holds and blows and to deliver them which also saps energy.  Alyssa's face contortions shows the spectators that she is in trouble, and no one notices it more than Jenifer of course.   Jenifer tries for a concession from her beauty contest winning blonde babe rival.

Jenifer:  "Well Missy, it's about time you got humiliated and I just did it!  Ready to give up and admit I'm the superior woman or you want me to have some more fun with your helpless bod?"
Alyssa:  "You ugly bitch!!  I should have known being fat was going to be an advantage for you!  Get off of me, you cow!"
Jenifer:  "Think you might need an attitude adjustment!  Let's start the facesitting a little early shall we! {moving her great ass on top of Alyssa's face and lifting it up only periodically to check for a submission}
Alyssa {slapping the carpet in frustration since she can't move Jenifer's ass off her face}:  "I give....let me up.....you got what you wanted so let me go!"
Jenifer:  "No please but no profanity and the right admission, so I will let you go.  Besides since you are still alert, I will give you another humiliation."  {grabs Alyssa's boyfriend again and kisses him yet one more time}

Postmatch:  After her passionate kiss of Alyssa's boyfriend right in full view of Alyssa, Jenifer is ready to take her spoils of the victory.  Jenifer rubs her feet one at a time over Alyssa' s still gorgeous, beauty contest winning face as the first post fight embarassment if you don't count the seduction of the blonde bombshell's boyfriend.  But Jenifer want it more up close and personal than that as she lies down on top of Alyssa and rubs her body across and forward and back on Alyssa's trapped form to reinforce the dominance that everyone has been witnessing.  Jenifer moves forwards and repeats her earlier titsmother and armpit smothers which are only worse now because of all the sweat and body odor she has accumulated since the last sequence well before the end of the fight.  Jenifer especially loves using her D cup boobs which she knows Alyssa must be jealous of.  She finishes up this sequence and goes straight for another facesit which she showcases a little bit more this time by putting her hands on the top of her head to have some photos taken.  She highlights not only her dominance over Alyssa but also her fit arms which she believes she should have won during the beauty contest and which would have given her the overall win.  Regardless, Jenifer has extracted her revenge seeing her topless foe with her face under her sweaty and smelly ass.  Jenifer does a little more squirming and more vigorous wiggling and then gets off of her almost unconscious rival.  Jenifer would love to spray paint what Alyssa is but none exists here so she improvises.  Jenifer spots the guacalmole dip and in guacamole green forms the following word on the beauty contest winning blonde's taut midsection.  After that artistic work, Jenifer walks away with Alyssa's bikini top as a souvenir and Alyssa's boyfriend on her arm.

B I T C H