News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katharine McPhee vs Serinda Swan

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Katharine McPhee vs Serinda Swan
« on: June 09, 2022, 07:25:06 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

(Story took place before Serinda started shooting for Inhumans)

Since their war Katharine McPhee and Serinda Swan had zero wins between them.  McPhee lost to Katie Cassidy which she blamed Serinda for.  Serinda lost to Angelica Celaya a loss she blamed Katherine for.  Then they fought other women at the same time and they both took massive beatings.  Charlotte Sullivan beat up on Katharine McPhee badly and she was just coming off her well received Chicago Fire arc.  In the next room Annabella Accosta who was getting a big break in Season one of Ballers and Quantico laid a one-sided beating on Serinda swan.

Katharine was filming in Hawaii and wondered what island as she heard Serinda Swan got one o her biggest breaks joking Marvel.  They were on the same Island filming close it was time to find out once and for all who was the winner

Serinda didn’t want to fight on her set.  She said it was because no one needed to see what was about to happen, but the truth was she didn’t know if she could win.  She wasn’t going to risk a high-profile starring role in the MCU for Katharine McPhee

Katharine refused to admit she was on a three-fight losing streak as she never lost to Serinda, but no woman brought her to limits both offensively and defensively.  She never thought she would want to hurt and embarrass someone at the level she wished to hurt and embarrass Serinda but as they both got out of their cars it was evident the feeling was mutual.

“Anabella beat you up bad.”  She was so happy to say that.  After losing to Mercedes Mason all the two could say was ‘We need to fight each other’

“I hate you but never fight her.”  Serinda had both sweet and vicious in her voice.  She remembered when Katharine was dragged out of the room.  They were both there wishing they had the ability to fight again but didn’t… They knew they had to fight and today was that fight

“Wait? What? Why?”  Katharine was genuinely confused as she knew how much Serinda liked seeing her pain.  She inflicted most of it on her but to hear that was truly surprising.

“I’ve fought a lot of people, but she is a step above all of them.  Its crazy and I hate you and would like to throw you down right now and dig your eyes out, but she’d just embarrass you beating you so easy.  I hate you; I want to hurt you but to see you that embarrassed because that bitch has what we have and greater isn’t worth it”

“When we get in there you can dig my eyes out but I’ll still feel my way to finding you then fucking beat you but I will listen on Anabella”… Katharine hadn’t noticed but she and Serinda were chest to chest

“My losses were against tough women who’d end you, but you’ve lost to a pathetic wannabe in Katie Cassidy.”

“Don’t be talking about Katie ok… Cause A) She’d kick your ass and B) You distracted me …”

“Katie’s just a loud-mouthed bitch who should feel lucky I don’t want to waste my time shutting her up.  You paid Angelica off to fight me and when she looked like the loser she is you made your appearance.  That wasn’t enough for you was it…”

“What I did there was nothing you were going to lose to that woman and you …”  Serinda head butted Katharine.  Months of questions were about to be answered, months of doubt about to be resolved.  The hate they had for the other was about to explode out of both bodies.
Katharine backed away “Not yet bitch…There’s a chance people can come by and see me beating on you and stop it… We came to Paako Cove for a god damn reason so no one could stop us from finding out which of us is the better woman and I’ll be damned if I let anyone stop me from proving that over you.”

“Fine let’s get to where we need to be so I can prove once and for you all that you are not good enough to beat me.”

They had a driver each who would take them to the secret beach and would stop all others from coming in. they also agreed only one would be driven back, the winner.  The loser would have to find her own way back

The destination was reached, and both bolted out of the all terrain vehicle. “Where” “Fuck this waiting” Both   women were tired of the build and had to find out once and for all who would win.

Both women collided and began hitting short punches to the face.  The vehicles took off as the two women fought toward the beach.

Serinda was getting the better of Katharine as they spun from the punches trying to put the other down.  Katharine stopped the punching and got her arms around the waist fell back throwing Serinda onto the beach “We’re fighting bitch. I hope you’re fucking ready to walk”

Serinda got up and took off the shawl and was in her bikini Her body a work of art “Come on with it then and let’s see who will be walking.”

“I beat you the first time we fought” Katharine tore off her shawl.  A body that was the envy of many “This time .”

“Come on bitch we talked enough.”

They ran and lept at each other.  Voluptuous bodies colliding with an epic thud that sent both back on impact.  “Fuck” They both said with flashbacks to their first fight as it was the first time anyone was able to go chest to chest with the other.

“Well its good for you to find out.”  Serinda was talking but got cut off

“Do not finish that sentence.  I just felt your tits and you went down I fell realizing…”

“Realizing I walk out of here the winner.  I walk and find that person who brings me back while you walk the full way back”

“For all the bullshit you put me through you know what I don’t care I win or lose I want to leave a permanent mark on you.”

They were up and Serinda hit a roundhouse slap “Im Serinda Swan and you…”

Round house answered “kicked your ass already you no…”

“I won” Round house

“NO, I WON” Round house answered

Two more each and the right arms were getting tired they were breathing heavy, and cheek was swollen.  Right hands then went into the hair and left started throwing straight into the face.  No talking on punches

Serinda then threw a knee getting Katharine between the legs.  McPhee dropped to a knee and Serinda looked down on her face bruised up “Huh Bitch HUH” She then reached for the back o the bra Katharine jumped up hands right in hair she pushed Serinda five feet before they fell

Katharine was on top and put her forearm on Serinda’s face pushed one cheek into the sand and ripped out a large clump of hair with the other that got a shriek.  McPhee went for a knee to between the legs, but it was blocked, and she was rolled and slapped.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 07:32:40 PM by Interac »

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Katharine McPhee vs Serinda Swan
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 07:30:27 PM »
Serinda screamed “Ripping out hair I’ll rip your soul out” She went for a big elbow but Katharine bucked her hips so it hit sand then grabbed Serinda’s waist and turned her over

Serinda got on her knees and was tackled back down by Katharine.  They were chest on chest hands in hair rolling around ripping at hair.  Calling each other every name in the book and trying to put force into the moments they were on top.

So long they waited for this fight.  Their bodies seemed to want this more than themselves.  Bikinis couldn’t last and now it was large tits vs large tits and Katharine was focused on ripping out Serinda’s hair and Serinda on using McPhees hair to get back on top

Serinda wanted to seat up and go after Katharines tits but had to settle for pressing down on them with her own as hard as possible.  Thing was when McPhee got on top she was doing the same.  They ended up pushing each other away and got up staring at the heaving large breasts

“Different when I’m ready for you isn’t it.”  Serinda shouted

“Yeah you would think but that ego of yours hasn’t changed much.  Whenever you get back to set it will.  I promise you that”

“Bring It on Idol.” 

“Happy to Canuck”

They launched themselves hands out then meet go up and both went for a head but.  Legs go wobbly but Katharine was still able to get at Serindas hair and using just her upper body pull downward.  Serinda nearly went face first but reached and pulled down at McPhees bikini bottom

“What”  Kat was expecting to lose those but not so soon and they got untied she was off balance let the hair go for a second and that second allowed Serinda to take Kat down and start working on the tits

She clawed at them then squeezed them.  Another claw and then a twist of the tits and that got a scream “Surrender you bitch.  Your tits are as weak as you and that’s how you destroy you.”

Katharine got a arm free Serinda grabbed it and pressed it over the head.  Serinda then slapped McPhee in the face with her tits.  It allowed Kat to get the other arm free and grab the back o the bikini bottoms for a wedgie

A eek from Serinda and then Kat grabbed a tit and pulled at the bottoms and turned Serinda.  The bottoms came off and Kat shoved them in Serinda’s mouth while also twisting the tit inward “I will wreck you in Marvels eyes.  They will end your career but its me who ruined it.”

Kat slammed Serinda down then pushed down on the tit and grabbed the top of Serinda’s hair and pulled toward her while she pushed the tit down to the ground.  Another large part of Serinda’s hair came out and Kat fell back and then discarded the hair from her fingers

Serinda was up and her hair all over the place, face swollen from punches and tit damaged plus she was completely nude.  Kat got up and Serinda could see her hard work on kats tits.  “No more bikini pictures for you.”

Kat went to say something “And I’m just getting started.”

“Then bring more swanny”

They jumped into haymakers and ended up in a bearhug where Serinda was able to put McPhee down.  The extra damage to Kats tits and she couldn’t handle the collision so when they went down, she immediately dug her nails into Serinda’s ass and Serinda was pressing her tits as hard as she could into Kats

The ass dig made Serinda scream press down more and hurt Kat s tits, but she knew she got Serinda good and shot her hands up getting to the neck and skull grabbing at the hair again she pulled again.  Serinda was off he tops and Kat wasn’t going on top of Serinda instead she was putting extra pressure to rip more hair out

Serinda threw her knee up and grazed Kat but that was enough to get the ability to push kat away.  She rolled and tried getting away, but McPhee jumped at Serinda got on her back grabbed her by the hair and was pushing Serinda’s face into the sand

Katherine’s hands then went to each side of Serinda’s head getting the hair and begin to pull it at either side.  Bad position and she couldn’t rip more hair out and Serinda bucked her off.  Katherine hit the sand upset she never got more of Serinda’s hair

Serinda jumped on Kats back now and immediately reached under grabbing Kats tits and pulling down.  She twisted contorted and worked on the tits and Kat wasn’t stopping her instead reaching up or the hair.  She was pulling down on the hair and Serinda was massacring her tits.

Serinda thought falling back would give her a greater advantage.  Hitting the ground loosened her grip and Kat immediately spun while keeping one hand in the hair.  Kat was slamming Serinda’s head and ripping hair out more and more. 

Serinda reached and was clawing at Kats tits.  She had the skin broke she could see the tits were stretched.  She had done a great job at the main thing she wanted to do here which was break Katharine McPhee’s so called perfect tits.  Only one of them had perfect tits and it was her not Kat

Kat had trouble getting a grip on Serindas hair and she smiled then got hit with a palm strike to the throat.  Kats hands went to her throat “Fuck you and your…” Hands went tight to Kats tits “Tits”

What Serinda began to do to Katherine McPhees tits was what she always dreamed about.  Twisting and pulling in all directions.  Up and down left and right like a corkscrew she was breaking down those tits that had outdone hers in the last fight.  She was clawing at them and laughed as Kat began to cry.

“I fantasized about this and how to finish it.”  Serinda lifted a weeping Katharine McPhee up to her feet by grabbing her wrists “And my most consistent fantasy”

Serinda pulled Kat forward and when tits met she put the pressure of a bearhug on.  Kats tits were so damaged throughout the fight which was not as long as their first encounter.  Serinda applied more and felt her tits pancaking Kats and the blood from the damage she had done to Kat flowing down the sides of her perfect tits

Kat was out and Serinda let her drop put her foot between the beaten tits and looked down “Why are you smiling I just ended our feud.  I fucking won so you stay here while I go reap the rewards.”

Days later the rewards came in and Katharine Mcphee covering up her body had to smile.  Inhumans was in trouble and Serinda Swan was seen with a shaved head “And that ends her career Internationally.  Go back to Canada you canuckle head.”

(upcoming: Alana De La Garza vs Erica Durance; Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus; Renee O'Connor vs Victoria Pratt)

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Katharine McPhee vs Serinda Swan
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 08:57:53 AM »
Great story! Intense, with a big animosity between Kat and Serinda. And not fully sure if it's the end of their feud - Serinda might want to get pay back for losing her hair. And Kat's bosom suffered so heavily it might not only prevent bikini photos, but hurt her career as well.