News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

wrestlagirl

• 9 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
wrestlagirl
« on: June 12, 2022, 08:31:23 PM »
I've been interested in Wrestlagirl for awhile now and with them starting to do more sexual matches (facesits and matches ending with nude facesitting/eating out on their onlyfans), I was wondering if anyone got any of these matches and if anyone got any of their onlyfans stuff...Is it worth it?

Offline wisehulk

Re: wrestlagirl
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 06:15:43 AM »
I don't see that they have an onlyfans.  Are you talking about the Australian based site?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 02:49:06 PM »
Yep, on their Twitter and Instagram, they started advertising an onlyfans with the endings of loser eats pussy matches.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 02:50:27 PM »
I checked out out the OnlyFans material after reading about it here. They have short clips - longest is just over 5 mins - of post-fight domination from 4 matches: Grace vs Kiki and Melicious, Nicki vs Anastasia and Morgane vs Khloe. They show a few short highlights from the matches followed by the domination footage.

Only one clip, Grace vs Kiki, has nudity. In that one you see the girls challenging each other to a post-fight penalty before the match starts - loser eats pussy. And she does! I enjoyed that clip so i went and bought the whole fight between them and enjoyed that too.

Is the OnlyFans stuff worth paying for? I would say yes, if you are into post-fight domination and humiliation. They don't cost much. The nude clip is $9 and the others $3.

https://onlyfans.com/wrestla

It looks like this was unplanned, spontaneous action between girls who get turned on by wrestling and wanted to take it a little further. Hopefully, there will be more material like this available in the future.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 02:52:53 PM by clandestino »

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 09:02:59 PM »
So I emailed and asked. They said their main focus is still on straight wrestling. However, with onlyfans, some of the girls wanted to/were okay with more and as they are they will do more, but some girls aren't. Sadly, Jayne who's a hot blonde who in her one interview said she's excited to wrestle other women (her nipples are visibly hard the whole tome) isn't into it despite being a stripper haha. But yeah, im all for it and thabks for checking it out. I'll probably get them then, I don't know anything about how onlyfans works so it was something I wanted to ask about.

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 02:21:45 AM »
I checked out out the OnlyFans material after reading about it here. They have short clips - longest is just over 5 mins - of post-fight domination from 4 matches: Grace vs Kiki and Melicious, Nicki vs Anastasia and Morgane vs Khloe. They show a few short highlights from the matches followed by the domination footage.

Only one clip, Grace vs Kiki, has nudity. In that one you see the girls challenging each other to a post-fight penalty before the match starts - loser eats pussy. And she does! I enjoyed that clip so i went and bought the whole fight between them and enjoyed that too.

Is the OnlyFans stuff worth paying for? I would say yes, if you are into post-fight domination and humiliation. They don't cost much. The nude clip is $9 and the others $3.

It looks like this was unplanned, spontaneous action between girls who get turned on by wrestling and wanted to take it a little further. Hopefully, there will be more material like this available in the future.

Thank you so much.  I have looked at them several times but they never did nudity.  Are there any other onlyfans people recommend?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 02:35:26 AM by wisehulk »

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 03:32:32 AM »

Thank you so much.  I have looked at them several times but they never did nudity.  Are there any other onlyfans people recommend?

They actually just uploaded another one with Emmie vs Grace. The match and then the onlyfans stuff, haha.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 07:45:17 PM »
I don't know anything about how onlyfans works so it was something I wanted to ask about.

I didn't know much about it till I signed up too look at the Wrestlagirl clips. It's easy enough. After you open an account you need to add a credit card and verify your age. I did that via a photo assessment.

After you add a card and follow Wrestlagirl you will see the cost of the hidden video clips. Click on the buy button and the price will be deducted from you credit card and you can access the clip.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 07:46:49 PM »

They actually just uploaded another one with Emmie vs Grace. The match and then the onlyfans stuff, haha.

Grace again! I'll have to check that one out.  :)

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2022, 08:25:52 PM »

I can't thank you enough for recommending this.  I've always liked the victory poses at wrestlagirl and always wished they would go a bit further.  I bought Anastasia and Nikki and loved it.  They show the last fall (I usually skip ahead to see the final submission anyway) and then the humiliation and posing. 

Can you tell me if the final submission is included in the Grace / Kiki match before the domination? I like to at least see the end of the fight and there really are no previews at the onlyfans site.  Thanks for your help.

Pretty sure I'll be buying everything they offer there.