News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Shower game

• 6 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Shower game
« on: June 14, 2022, 05:07:09 PM »
I think this is the first time I have written something like this.... well, there's a first time for everything, no?

---

The gym was almost empty. Well, only real enthusiasts could go to train at that late hour. The only staff member spent hours at his PC, ignoring whatever was going on.
Rose smiled as she watched the gym empty. Apart from her, the crossfit team and a couple occupied some of the equipment. Her black hair were tied back in a ponytail, while her magnetic eyes looked around. Her sexy, toned body was covered by a black set of tops and leggings that hid absolutely nothing of her feminine curves.
The British girl smiled at the thought that only a few hours earlier she had kissed a boy, and now she was watching him as he wagged his tail around his girlfriend.
The girlfriend's name was Priya. An Indian girl with a slim, slender body had two long legs that drove men crazy. That day, she was furious. She had found out that a whore had been flirting with her boyfriend, but she still didn't know who it was... but judging by the looks her man was giving the girl not far from them, it seemed she was closer than expected.
Switching machines, she gave way to her fiancé, moving away to continue with her training. That was the propitious moment for Rose to approach.
"Well, hello champ. Did you miss me?" smiled the English girl "Shit... look at those muscles."
The boy paused his set, looking at the sexy goddess who had leaned against the machinery and was now feeling his arm. Just remembering that kiss made his manhood harden, something that didn't escape Rose's watchful gaze.
'Oh, looks like someone's happy to see me' she smiled mischievously.
Rose was no slouch though, she knew she was under surveillance. Out of the corner of her eye she could clearly see his girlfriend looking at her through the gymnasium mirror. Her face was a mask of anger, ready to snap.
The English girl smiled again, biting her lower lip as she traced the outline of the boy's muscle. She wanted to provoke the girlfriend, wanted him to see how worried Priya was about her.
"Maybe we should go over the kissing thing later and try... something new," Rose said, licking her lower lip briefly.
It wasn't many seconds before Priya came striding in. She had seen it all, trying to understand what they were saying. Although she couldn't, it was clear that the girl was flirting with her man.
"Is there a problem with my boyfriend?" the Indian girl asked harshly.
Placing her hands on her hips so as to look as threatening as possible, Priya cast a grim look at the boy before focusing on Rose. The British girl squared his fiancée from head to toe, then assumed the same position.
"Oh no, darling. No problem. I didn't know he was already engaged" Rose's tone didn't hide her amusement "I was just going to take a shower"
Looking at the boy, she smiled and walked forward. Before passing Priya, the English girl whispered one more thing, loud enough for his girlfriend to hear.
"He's a really good kisser" Rose smiled, finally walking to the changing rooms.
The fiancé saw Priya's eyes widen, her mouth opening slightly as she heard those words. It took her a few seconds to take it all in, realizing that the slut who had kissed her boyfriend was that girl.
Turning around furiously, she saw Rose enter the women's changing room. Priya felt the need to do something, she had to make her pay. She lowered her gaze to her boyfriend, noticing his erection. So that girl was turning him on so much?
She had to do something. She had to prove she was better than the British girl, she couldn't let her fiancé think about her.
"Follow me," she ordered him.
Walking quickly, she entered the changing room like a fury. She immediately searched her eyes for the British whore, seeing her at the last as she entered the showers. Hissing, she began to walk as the boy followed, careful not to be seen. Quickly removing her sweaty top and black leggings, Priya entered the showers with a mask of hatred, finding Rose waiting for her with her hands on her hips.
"I've been waiting for you," Rose smiled.
She knew his fiancée wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to teach her a lesson, especially in front of her fiancé. Priya walked slowly towards her.
"Bitch... how dare you kiss my man!" cried the Indian girl.
"He needed to feel how a real woman kisses, you slut," growled Rose back, approaching menacingly.
Their bodies pressed together as the two girls continued to exchange looks of hatred. They both knew they were going to fight, it only remained to figure out how.
"Please, I'm more of a woman than you'll ever be," Priya hissed, pushing the girl back.
"You're just jealous that he knows I'm better at kissing than you are" Rose pushed back.
Priya's eyes widened. It wasn't true, but the thought that her fiancé might actually think that made her suddenly unsure. No, she couldn't allow that. She was better than this bitch.
"Bullshit. I'm the best kisser!"
"Yeah? Then let's find out, bitch. I challenge you to a kissing match" challenged the English girl.
The girlfriend was caught unprepared. She had not expected such a challenge. She had fucked a few girls before, but all of them were for fun. Now that fun was to become a competition.
"Oh, I'll do more slut. I'm going to make you cum so that my man understands that I'm more of a woman than you are!" replied Priya, trying to remain swaggering.
Rose smiled slightly. She had managed to get what she wanted: a fight with his girlfriend, so she could take that boy for herself after defeating the bitch.
"I'm going to make you cum real fast, bitch. After I dominate your tongue, I will dominate your pathetic body," Rose hissed, pushing the Indian girl back.
Growling, Priya closed the distance between their lips. A first muffled moan came from Rose, before matching the girl's impetus. Wrapping up together, they pushed their tongues into each other's mouths, looking into each other's eyes the whole time. The sound of kissing mingled with the splash of water on their bodies.
The boy watched with excitement as the two girls squeezed together to keep their rival from running away as they pitted their femininity against each other for him.
The two girls opened their mouths, swirling their tongues in the air so that the boy could see the fight too. Two tongues entwined together, relentlessly thrusting and slapping each other in the air, striking each other like swords, before being covered again when the two girls' faces joined again.
Both gasped and groaned as their hands gripped the other's arms, squeezing to keep fighting. Neither had begun to move, both wanted to decide who was the better kisser.
They pushed their tongues hard together, licking and sucking greedily as their bodies pressed together. Rose's larger breasts had eclipsed the Indian girl's smaller pair, making her grunt as she tried to get her rival to surrender.
The more time passed, the more Rose's lips sucked on Priya's, her tongue thrusting harder and harder at her heavier and heavier counterpart. The Indian girl's eyes widened as she felt her wet tongue losing the fight, being thrown back with every slap or test of strength between them.
She began to moan more frequently, the boy could see the despondency on her face as he watched Rose's tongue beat his girlfriend's, before closing lip to lip. The Indian girl felt her rival's arrogant gaze as they both knew who was winning, as Rose pushed her against the shower wall.
Rose ran the tip of her tongue under the girl's upper lip, making her shudder, before Priya decided to change the rules. The Indian girl's hand quickly moved downwards, massaging her rival's pussy.
Rose's eyes widened, unable to hold back a moan. She felt the girl's hand open and massage her lower lips, responding to the kiss with her remaining strength.
"Bitch! That wasn't the challenge," Rose hissed, breaking up the struggle between their tongues.
"Fuck you, bitch!" replied Priya, smiling.
As Rose moved her hand to match her rival's move, Priya managed to push herself away from the wall. With a grunt, the Brit slipped back, dropping to her knees after losing her balance before the Indian girl was immediately in front of her.
"Watch me fuck her, love," Priya sortied to her boyfriend.
With his manhood clutched in his hand, he watched as Priya's dark tits pressed against Rose's larger pair. They both felt their nipples stab into their flesh as the Indian girl resumed kissing her rival.
To her surprise, Priya growled uncomfortably as her breasts met with resistance beyond her expectations. With her hands, she pulled the girl close to her, then brought her hands to the British breasts.
As Rose began to kiss Priya's body, the girl took to sucking on her rival's breasts, playing with her tongue on the pink nipples. The Briton began to moan softly, as the excitement grew in her.
The cold water flowed over their bodies, Rose kissing Priya's body as she squeezed her buttocks. The Indian girl continued to rage at the British breast, licking it completely before sucking on the protruding nipple.
She could feel her rival's body trembling as Rose sighed in pleasure as she felt her nipple being enveloped by the Indian lips and growing in the girl's mouth.
As Priya released the stiff nipple from her mouth, she continued to pinch it lightly as she cupped Rose's breast, lifting her mouth to her rival's.
The British girl watched unable to comprehend how she was on the defensive. She couldn't stand the idea of another girl putting her on the spot. She wanted that boy for herself, she was better than the girlfriend.
Rose moaned as Priya gently sucked on her breasts and cupped her flesh with her hands. The Indian girl took to licking the water-soaked skin, looking arrogantly at her rival, moving her tongue up to her throat.
"You're not woman enough," Priya hissed before locking her lips over Rose's.
The Briton widened her eyes as she heard her rival's hateful words and brought her hands down on the girl's pussy. Rose let out a small muffled moan as she felt her tongue being tormented by her rival.
Grunting, Rose returned to the attack. She couldn't let that bitch defeat her. Pushing forward, her tongue came back to fight hard. Priya let out a pained groan as she felt her rival attack.
Priya drove her fingers inside the British pussy, immediately rubbing the clit to continue riding the wave of pleasure she was giving her opponent. Rose continued to attack, kissing vigorously and bringing her hand into the Indian pussy.
She immediately felt the girl's throbbing clit already hard with excitement, a sign that despite being the aggressor so far, Priya was resisting her orgasm. Pushing her body against the Indian girl's, Rose sent her nipples against Priya's dark tips.
"Bitch," moaned the Indian girl.
Pushing forward in turn, the two girls locked in a multi-pronged challenge. Kneeling under the hot water that continued to soak them, their tongues fought in their mouths as their breasts pressed together and their hands tormented each other's clit.
After a few minutes, Priya's eyes opened wide as she felt she was losing again. As before, her tongue was slowly being dominated by her rival's as her smaller breasts were engulfed by the British pair. Her clit throbbed incessantly, she couldn't hold out much longer.
Casting a glance at her boyfriend, she saw him completely aroused as he stroked his erection. She couldn't lose to that bitch, or she would lose him. Staring back at her rival, she felt defeat growing closer.
Suddenly, Priya pushed Rose away, who landed with her ass on the wet floor. It was the second time the Indian girl had run away from the fight, and although it was clear why, Rose still remained annoyed.
"Don't run away, bitch!" growled Rose, getting up quickly.
"Shut up, bitch!" yelled Priya, trying to calm her breathing. Sitting up, she opened her legs to show off her wet pussy. "It's time for me to show you who's the better woman."
Rose looked angrily at the girl, but smiled when she saw the worry of defeat in her eyes. So far she had always managed to escape, but now she was going to make sure she avoided it.
The Brit mimicked her rival's position, moving closer to the point where their pussies were barely touching. Looking into each other's eyes and cursing each other with their gazes, they sank their nails into the other girl's ass, slamming their pussies together.
They began thrusting wildly into each other, forcing their nether lips to slam together, grimaces of pain and hatred on their faces as they growled at each other.
"Cum for me, bitch!" hissed Priya, pumping hard.
They stared into each other's eyes, panting and hissing as they felt their pussies begin to suck at the rival lips inside them. They moaned in pain and anguish as they felt their clits pressing hard together, grinding and rubbing each other in unnatural positions, duelling relentlessly and sending waves of pleasure through their bodies.
"You're going to watch while he fucks the best pussy, bitch!" hissed Rose through gritted teeth.
The girls felt the heat rising in their bodies, the trembling increasing in intensity as the orgasm grew closer and closer. The sound of the water was punctuated by the wet slaps between their bodies, their pussies continuing to slam together as the two girls took to kissing, hugging each other to finish off their rival as quickly as possible.
After a few intense minutes, Priya opened her eyes wide, shedding tears as she felt her resistance wavering more and more. Once again her tongue was being dominated, her breasts unable to match the strength of her counterpart.
Sensing her rival's weakening, Rose increased the pace, pumping her pussy faster against the Indian one, holding the girl to herself to prevent her from escaping. Their pussies fused together, completely mashed together as Rose's clit bent Priya's backwards, finally breaking the Indian girl's resistance.
"Noooooooooooooooo!" cried Priya in ecstasy, relinquishing all hold.
Rose let go of the girl, who fell backwards onto her back. Climbing on top of the Indian girl, the sexy Brit pushed her clit up the length of the Indian clit, as her tits crushed Priya's pair flat.
The Indian girl moaned uncontrollably, feeling her body explode with pleasure with each movement. She felt her clit twitching, bending at the mercy of Rose's clit, tormenting and dominating it with every movement.
With one last orgasm, Rose kissed the utterly defeated Indian girl. Sucking the losing tongue gently, she slowly moved her lips close to Priya's ear.
"He's mine now," she whispered, before licking her ear.
The Indian girl moaned in pain, feeling a sudden sense of release as Rose lifted herself off her. Priya closed her eyes, not wanting to see what would happen next.
"Looks like this is mine now," Rose smiled, moving closer to the boy and licking the tip of his erection.
He was speechless, remaining still as the girl took his manhood into her mouth. The excitement was considerable, too much for him. He had just watched his girlfriend and a girl compete for him, fucking each other. And now that girl was giving them a blow job while his girlfriend was a few inches away, defeated and in tears.
After a few seconds, Rose was greeted by the boy's sweet sperm. It would never be enough for her, it was almost like a drug to see him cum for her. Now that he was hers, she had all the time she wanted.
She got up to go back to Priya, who was still sobbing. Lying on top of her, he forced the Indian girl to open her mouth. She pushed her cum-covered tongue between the girl's lips, licking the inside walls as Priya moaned.
"A little parting gift?" smiled Rose arrogantly, "So you'll remember the taste of his seed."
Getting up, she planted one foot on the girl's defeated body, looking into her eyes with absolute dominance.
"I'm the better woman, bitch. Don't forget that."
Rose picked up the boy, leading him away from the showers. She let him help her dry off, as she felt his penis rubbing against her skin. She wanted to get home as soon as possible, the excitement of the confrontation had made her ready for a new sex session.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Shower game
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 12:16:27 AM »
Very nicely done. I don’t normally like these sex only stories as much but I did enjoy this one. Very nice mix. I love when the fight two girls fight for a bf/husband and the other woman wins too .

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 06:52:59 AM »
It is the beginning of a new series. I will also use the character of Rose as a test to try out other fighting styles not just titfights. This was the first test, so I wanted to just focus on the sexfight. Maybe in the future I will write more complete fights ????
Obviously, titfight stories will also appear for completeness
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 05:10:11 AM »
Looking forward to it. I really like Rose by her description in looks and attitude. That was one thing I was going to say was I would’ve loved to have seen her muscle her rival around and show her that she was much stronger as well. Great set up as well.

Offline Frank

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 09:09:02 AM »
VERY hot !!!
I really Liked it !!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 04:38:29 PM »
Splat! Another ego not even its mother would have recognised the next day.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:44:01 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Frank

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 06:34:27 PM »
Any news for another sexfight chapter ?