News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tessa Blanchard vs Barbi Hayden

• 1 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« on: June 16, 2022, 09:34:43 PM »
Barbi is fighting tonight to prove she has a place in the fed. Since Tessa arrived she has bullied Barbi until Barbi had enough. These two will settle, or at least try to settle it tonight.

The bell sounds. The two hook up. Barbi forces a shocked Tessa back and Barbi slams her head into the turnbuckle, hurting Tessa. Barbi whips her into the turnbuckle and nails her with a big kick. Barbi taunts Tessa as she moves in. It looks like she is going for a jawbreaker, but Tessa blocks it! The ladies try to gain control, but both counter. Barbi finally is able to body slam Tessa. Tessa rolls to her side holding her back. Barbi goes for a kick to the face, but Tessa blocks it and catches the tanned blonde’s foot, tripping her. Tessa locks in a head scissors leg lock briefly, but Barbi is not going to stay in it long. Tessa pulls Barbi up for a vertical suplex, which Barbi blocks. This time Barbi lands a kick to the face. Barbi follows up with a back elbow smash. Tessa is hurting. She looks shocked that things did not go the way she expected. The pain keeps coming as Barbi puts her down with a swinging neckbreaker. Tessa is up on her knees begging for a time out.  Barbi hesitates and Tessa is able to take control. She sends Barbi into the ropes. Barbi comes off with a shoulder to stun Tessa. Tessa is staggered by a jawbreaker from Hayden.  For the third time, Barbi misses a boot to Tessa’s face. Tessa sends Barbi into the turnbuckles and crushes her with a kick. Tessa roars triumphantly. Tessa goes for a nasty corner elbow, but Barbi escapes. Again, Tessa tries to suplex Barbi but the Texas blonde blocks it and sends Tessa into the corner. Barbi lands a kick in the corner of her own. Tessa fires back and sends Barbi into the corner.  She charges with a shoulder, but Barbi moves. Tessa hits the corner and out of the ring. Barbi comes out of the ring, but a hurt Tessa slams her into the announcer table. Tess is warned. Back in the ring, Tessa hits a back suplex. Barbi is dazed. Tessa smirks, slapping Barbi, telling her to quit. Barbi pulls herself up and going for a clothesline. Tessa blocks it and hooks  a hammerlock DDT. Barbi is down, but manages to escape to the floor. Tessa poses for the camera before heading to the floor. Barbi crawls back in.  Tessa shows no mercy as she hits a leg trapped Codebreaker. Hayden is down again and rolls outside. Tessa goes out there and blasts Barbi with a chair. Tessa is warned again. She drags Tessa in by the hair and positions her. Blanchard goes up and flies off and lands an elbow. Barbi is down and in trouble. Tessa hits a senton bomb. Tessa hits her Double Knee Facebreaker. Tessa goes for the pin for a two count. Tessa hits a second run. This time, Barbi got her foot over the ropes. Tessa is angry as she tosses Barbi to the floor. Tessa goes out there.  This time it’s Barbi that sends Tessa into the table. The ref calls for the bell. Tessa gets the win on a disqualification.

Barbi is not happy. “This is not over. I took a lot of stuff from her before it came to this. I took the  best she had and she couldn’t finish me. Then, when I defend myself from being injured I get disqualified. Look what she did to me and only got a warning. I want a rematch!”

Offline Jenny Maxx

Re: Tessa Blanchard vs Barbi Hayden
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 11:10:44 AM »
Decent little story. You did pick two of the hottest female wrestlers for sure.