News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home Made Videos

• 8 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Home Made Videos
« on: June 17, 2022, 10:01:45 PM »
I have always enjoyed videos that were filmed by "everyday people" featuring wrestling between women who were, at best, novice wrestlers.  Usually the two women met at the home of one of the participants or in a motel room where the furniture was moved to the side for safety purposes.  The filming was done by one of the husbands (or significant other) while the other guy spectated or took his own pics.  For me, the real mind blower was that most of the time the two women wrestled topless.  I can understand why a guy would want a film or photographic record of this spectacle, but I could never quite grasp why they would market it.  Certainly nobody was going to rich from the proceeds.  I'm just glad they did because several of these vids remain high on my list of favorites. 

I recall that there was a guy from New Jersey who sold a few of these vids on Ebay.  I won't mention his name, but he did have to change his identity on Ebay a couple of times because they had banned him.  His initials were BT.  I have no idea how he came upon any of these matches.  If he's lurking here, I'd like him to step up and offer some insights.  My favorite tape (originally in VHS format) involved a couple from the UK.  On this tape, the lady, who must have been in her late 30's or early 40's wrestles six other women, all topless.  One match the two ladies go at it fully nude and oiled up.  Very sexy.  She even wrestles one woman on three different occasions.  These matches took place in the garage of one couple, in the living rooms of 4 other couples and in the spare room of one other couple.  These are not models by any means, just women who have no hang-ups about wrestling another woman and dropping their tops beforehand. 

Great viewing.  Thanks for reading.   

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Home Made Videos
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 05:04:25 AM »
Do you still have these videos? The british couple reminds me of cheryl and her husband from back in the day, haha.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 06:11:20 AM »
Yes I do, but I think that the woman's name is Karen. 

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 02:34:24 PM »
We have exactly the same taste. Real women fighting in front of their men. I always imagine some sexual stakes at the end whether it happens or not. This setting and type of participants lend themselves best to this fantasy.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 02:56:13 PM »
I have always enjoyed videos that were filmed by "everyday people" featuring wrestling between women who were, at best, novice wrestlers.  Usually the two women met at the home of one of the participants or in a motel room where the furniture was moved to the side for safety purposes.  The filming was done by one of the husbands (or significant other) while the other guy spectated or took his own pics.  For me, the real mind blower was that most of the time the two women wrestled topless.  I can understand why a guy would want a film or photographic record of this spectacle, but I could never quite grasp why they would market it.  Certainly nobody was going to rich from the proceeds.  I'm just glad they did because several of these vids remain high on my list of favorites. 

I recall that there was a guy from New Jersey who sold a few of these vids on Ebay.  I won't mention his name, but he did have to change his identity on Ebay a couple of times because they had banned him.  His initials were BT.  I have no idea how he came upon any of these matches.  If he's lurking here, I'd like him to step up and offer some insights.  My favorite tape (originally in VHS format) involved a couple from the UK.  On this tape, the lady, who must have been in her late 30's or early 40's wrestles six other women, all topless.  One match the two ladies go at it fully nude and oiled up.  Very sexy.  She even wrestles one woman on three different occasions.  These matches took place in the garage of one couple, in the living rooms of 4 other couples and in the spare room of one other couple.  These are not models by any means, just women who have no hang-ups about wrestling another woman and dropping their tops beforehand. 

Great viewing.  Thanks for reading.

It was the same concept used by Karl Benson and his wife Lisa in their videos. The name of their company changed from Lisacatfights to Catfight University and to Lcfproductions. He filmed her and frienemies in their livingroom, in pure catfight action. No wrestling tactics: mainly hairpulling and some slapping. In the way a common housewife fights. And the only way looks sexy to me!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 03:03:07 PM by gmenn »

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2022, 04:36:59 PM »
   Homemade Catfight out of Texas was around in a early 2000's
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2022, 10:14:06 PM »

I have a couple of their vids too.  The difference is that their fighters were young and most likely recruited and paid.  Still they did a nice job of presenting good matches with women who were competitors first and eye-candy second. 

Offline Donnee

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2022, 07:38:39 AM »

Will any of these videos be for sale anywhere?  I'm interested  :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2022, 01:46:49 PM »
I think I still have a couple of them. Great stuff!