News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus rematch

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus rematch
« on: June 18, 2022, 06:00:29 AM »
{alt}test keyboard
{alt}

(fight took place when Miley was still married to Hemsworth)

The things Emma Watson and Miley Cyrus had in common as they were about to have a rematch were that they were born in the nineties.  They didn’t like each other.  They were the same height.  They were both promising to win this fight.  They swore that when this one end one group of friends was watching their meal ticket get humiliated

When the first fought it was two diverging people in lifestyles and fights.  The fight was brutal they went after each other to a level Miley was shocked Emma was capable of.  Miley got choke out but as she put her wildness behind her she exclaimed Emma was fake.  Emma still thought of Miley the same a self-involved bad role model.  Miley thought Emma was a political pawn and faker than a pin ups body

They wanted to fight again… Emma kept seeing Miley again after her fights, but it was to challenge her over and over again. 

Miley knew she could beat Emma; she knew she brought out the worst in Emma and she knew how she was going to humiliate Emma when she got her victory.

This time it would be just them at the fight.  Yet they had cameras set up at a person’s home garage.  The area was set up taking everything away.  Walls were lined with pillows and kept in place by 1x4s. vertically and horizontally.  There would be some people waiting outside for them to finish the fight to brag and get the other out.  There were also others to make sure things never went to far.

It would be just the two of them and an agreed upon referee, who would enforce the agreed upon rules.  Each woman would be granted a break.  Mile wanted this to be just her and Emma so bad. The reason was as She had a terrific fight with Emma Watson the first-time proving Watson was no better than her and today she was going to fight her again not just fight her but BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Why they were given a break was something both had asked for.  It was a matter of strategy to use as they saw fit.  Charlize Theron was the ref and both Emma and Miley were waiting in their respective limos.  The friends got out and were arguing with each other.

“None of you have to be here, leave now.  I decide when these two go to far and that happens after one win.  Only so much humiliation will be allowed and seriously if Emma loses nothing could ever top that.”

“Well yah old fart I’m gohna win so she best get out and we go inside where I’ll show her the asskicking of a lifetime.”  Miley was out of the car and walking toward the garage.

“That American whore needs to be taught a lesson.  I taught her one and it didn’t take and considering how stunned she is are we surprised… This time it will take.”  Emma was out and the other women disappeared quickly as Watson was walking toward the garage. They were in the limos which had a feed to watch the fight. Emma got to the door and was stopped by Charlize

“Rules what are they.”

“I hurt that bitch to the point where she…”

“No that isn’t the rules I’m talking about.”

Emma was looking in at the garage and could hear Miley screaming “GET IN HERE ALREADY YOU COWARD” 

“We each get one break” Miley was under her skin already and she had to end Miley’s ego.  “We fight and hurt each other. I will make sure she knows who I am and why she isn’t me.”

Emma walked in and Miley was leaning to her right leg both arms to then bouncing over and leaning on her left.  “It was so hard not to jump you, but this is so worth it.”

“Miley, you deserve everything that’s about to happen.”

“When I seat on your face, you’ll know what’s going to happen and you might like it no matter how much you say you don’t”

“Going to seat on my face are you.”

“What I’m going to do is beat you at your own game, I’m going to make you remove that halo you profess to have then I’m going to beat you some more and then yeah I might just seat on your face.”

Miley took off her jacket and tossed it at Charlize.  Her shoes came off next and her socks.  Miley was going to fight in a tank top and jeans. 

Emma stood up just wishing to fight this bitch and be done with her.  She looked over at Charlize then back at Miley.  Emma took off her coat and a sweater, she then was in a sports bra rocking a six pack.  She took off her sneakers and put her socks in the sneakers.  “Miley, I don’t know what you think will happen this time but let me honest with you.  I don’t like you, don’t respect you, don’t admire you.  I do like seeing you in pain and that’s why I’m here, to make sure you know I don’t normally enjoy inflicting pain on other women, but you are an embarrassment and I do enjoy teaching you that you aren’t my level.”

“Come teach me then

Like the first fight they rushed at each other but this time it was to get in the other face pressing their bodies against each other, noses pressed tight.  Charlize came over and separated the two and held them apart as they tried with all their might to get back in the others face but Charlize was stronger than both

“Rules what are they.”

“No RULES!” Miley said

“No…. there are rules what are they or I don’t let you two fight.”

They both knew Charlize could stop them even if they teamed up “We each can call a break.”

“I won’t need mine” Emma said confidently

“Fuck you and your fake class.   I’m going to beat you so bad I should let you have my break.”

“You are an embarrassment to females everywhere, I will fight you, I will hurt you and when I’m done, you’ll know why you are despised.”

“Rules are you two fight I let you fight; I don’t care what you do to each other, and I doubt either of you will do something I haven’t seen before… You get a break each and if you don’t respect the break, I break you. Fight goes until there’s a winner so fights and fight. I’ll seat here and let you humiliate the other to enjoy your victory and again nothing is too far for me.”

She let go and Emma prepared for what Miley did the first fight and go low but Miley dodged Emma and got behind her and slapped Emma Watson in the back of the head.

“I learned to fight you…

Miley slid for a take down and Emma backed away from it.  Miley was up and as Emma started to turn her attention back to Miley it was Miley who ran and leaped into a knee into the side.  “I learned things since the tournament, and they were all about one thing.”

Miley picked Emma up and hit a knee to the stomach then threw Emma at the wall “Beating you.”

Miley actually backed away “I got your skills now and we both know I’m more vicious.”

“Got my skill” Emma said thinking about what Miley just did “You improved your skills, but you’ll never have mine, only Nina does.”

Emma came forward fired a jab then a shovel right which Miley ducked got her arms around Emma’s waist and lifted her up and put her down.  She lifted Emma up again and did another Greco roman throw then hit a knee to Emma’s side and got up

“Only Nina does, that’s a joke.  Nina is so far above you now it isn’t fit; you are mid tier bitch…Mid Fucking Tier.”

Miley slapped the back of Emma’s head and backed away “Mid Fucking Tier… you got some lucky wins like Kaley and Nina but you ain’t nothing bitch… yah is a hypocritical bitch who got nothing on me.  Now that I cleaned my act up you …”

“Don’t you compare yourself to me.”

“I don’t, I’m better than you.  I went down a path and loved it and was your equal then now I’m the classy girl who will beat you back to England.  I proved on the beach that you are truly trash.”

Emma ran at Miley who shouted “Break” Emma had to stop in her tracks, her anger boiling as she was a few inches away from Miley who stood there smiling at her.  No words just a smug look

“It’s there you know it…You can’t beat me enough to make me take a break from it. I’m winning and you at your prissy core know I am.”

“How long is this break.”   Emma looked over at Charlize

“One minute”

They had a clock that Charlize had to hit if someone called a break and Miley was watching it.

At 30 seconds Miley looked at Emma and smiled “I’m going to beat you.  I’m going to do what you think you are great at and strategize my skill and pick you apart.  You made me your bitch at the beach I make you mine here.”  Miley then backed away pointing at Emma

“You wasted your break Miley when that hits a minute” It hit a minute and Miley was back toward Emma who had been watching for the 60 second mark.  Miley grabbed the back of Emma’s neck and hit two hard punches to the stomach.

Having control of the neck Miley pulled then sidestepped sending Emma into some shelving.  Miley then casually walked away “I’ll do what I want to you and make you wonder when or if I’ll revert into the woman that wants to rip your body apart. Like I did last time.”

Miley was in the middle of the room with a big smile.  Emma turned around about to say something, and Miley cut her off “I know you won bitch, but boy did I mangle you.  Did I rip at you did and oh boy did I humiliate you.  You humiliated me slightly more but tonight I return that favour.”

Emma took a deep breath “Come on humiliate me.  This act ends soon and that’s when…”

“Shut up and just shut up.  I’m older and more prepared for you.  I more than anyone know what you really are I felt it on the beach.”

“When I beat you.”  Emma smiled “When I had to be stopped from beating on you.”  There was a change in Miley’s demeanor and Emma shot forward and took Miley down.  Emma hit some punches to the side then easily sat on top of Miley and hit her with a left slap then Mileys arms went up, so Emma grabbed one and went for a arm bar end this quick

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus rematch
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 06:01:26 AM »

Miley was prepared and turned in and stacked Emma up .  Miley took a deep breath she had already broken the major promise she made to herself to not let Emma into her head

Miley saw a look in Emma’s eyes as she moved enough to grab her wrist.  Emma was realizing this was different.  That built Miley’s confidence and she set her legs to lift Emma up for a slam and when she started to strain Emma let go and slid away.  Miley backed away “Ok you can get up bitch.”

Emma did get up.  Both she and Miley were sweating not just from the fight but from the nerves.  Last time around it was just chaos.  They didn’t like each other and ran and tore the other apart before Emma calmed herself got back to skill and choked Miley out.  This time Miley was fighting slower and with a plan

Miley was sticking her left out trying to gauge distance and Emma was leaning back trying to goad Miley to come in so she could counter but Miley wasn’t biting.  So, they went around at that dance for a bit.  Emma being patient she also began to switch it up as Miley wasn’t showing much to counter that defence.  Miley likely had some striking but never advanced it as much as someone with Emma’s experience had.

Emma hit some shovel jabs as she dropped her shoulder and moved to her left.  Miley was still trying to get range and threw a stiffer jab which Miley mostly backed away from.  Emma stepped in for a stiffer one when she was countered, and Miley answered the wrestling move by Emma Watson by shooting for a takedown which pushed Emma against a shelf.

Miley got a high crotch and lifted Emma up and Emma knew she was in trouble.  She was not expecting this from Miley at all and looked down at the floor.  She was about to be spiked “BREAK BREAK BREAK”

Miley let Emma go and walked away “God Damn it!”  Miley turned back to Emma and Charlize had to get between them “I fucking HAD YOU!  I HAD YOU!”

“You wanted breaks… I let you have me.”  Emma said seeing how mad Miley was.  She knew Miley was right.  She never called a break as strategy but because Miley totally got in on her and was about to slam her.

Miley wasn’t paying attention she had her back to Emma and put her hands on the garage door.  Miley was taking some deep breaths as she put her head down.  Emma walked toward Miley when Charlize stepped in front of her. “No it’s a break and it’s the last one and I think you need it because I can see how this fight ends.  So, get your shit back together.”

Miley frustration went away hearing that.  She was going to show she still was and stomp her feet or push but when Charlize said that.  It meant Charlize could see what Miley was doing.  Miley took a strategic plan and implemented it.  She wanted this rematch so bad and needed to put it away.

“She had me up … Charlize she ..”

“Emma, you need to know something I legitimately don’t care which of you wins this fight.  Honestly, I don’t so if you are that afraid of losing to her then just say so and it ends.”

Miley turned around and saw a fear in Emma and she was thinking about what Charlize said.  The memories of their first fight and how they tore into each other and how Emma wasn’t satisfied with the win.  Miley didn’t come her for Emma to change her mind “Yeah it ends so take off all your clothes and walk out of here backwards.  You lost face it now don’t take what I have left to give and take those clothes and walk out of here the loser I always said you are.”

“MILEY I am trying to help her.”

“No, you are trying to let her save face because Ill box that smug face off and she knows I will so if she wants this to end.  Then its over I won and all she has to do is strip and crawl out now I added on in fact crawl out with me walking you like a dog and then ill rub…”

“You will do nothing of the sort.”  Emma blood boiled and Miley saw it.  Miley prepared to take the damage she was about to endure.  Emma ran at Miley and slammed her into a shelf

Miley kept her arms up to protect against head shots.  She knew Emma could knock her out so when Emm was throwing a head punch Miley would catch with her arm and roll her head in that direction.  She had her six-pack tightened up, so the area Emma was really hurting her was the solar plexus.  Every now and then a shot to the face would sneak through

So much rage and Miley was the cause.  She got to Emma and now Charlize could see what was about to happen.  If Miley had the skill to pull it off and Emma never snuck in a good punch before it.

Emma grabbed Miley’s tits and pushed in then stepped back.  Then Emma was planning for a big right, but Miley was prepared for just this and stepped with her left got her legs proper and connected with a left hook which dropped Emma Watson. 

Emma ass hit the ground, but she was able to bounce up and scurry back.  Emma had been in this position so many times but that she was in it with Miley Cyrus.  That was making it hard for her but she got her arms in front of her face ready to block Mileys punches as she went in for the kill, but Miley wasn’t rushing in

Miley was watching for what Emma was doing cutting down on the angle slowly and surely brought her elbow up to the arms.  See if Emma let her head guard down and she didn’t so Miley hit two lefts one to the ribs and one under.

Miley began moving her head to different angles looking to hit a upper cut but Emma was so guarded.  She knew Emma experience was real, but she would wait be patient and wait for openings.  Emma’s feet had changed so Miley smiled the proper woman was preparing to knee her

Miley bent a little to far to her left and that was when Emma’s right knee came up.  Emma again underestimated Miley.  Miley hit her elbow to the knee and pivoted outside the rising leg and hit a left hook to the body then the head.  Quick lateral movement and Miley was squared up hit a jab to the tit and then jab uppercut to the chin

Miley stepped back and threw a snap jab to the stomach then a overhand right that went between Emma’s elbows and into the chest.  Miley slid to her right and Emma hit a sweep kick and that knocked Miley on her ass

Miley knew she was getting cocky and now was in a danger spot hands behind her and looking up at Emma.  Emma went for a punch and Miley brought her face forward and buried it in Emma’s crotch.  Emma hit some punches to the back o the head then felt Mileys arms wrap her legs and pull

Emma fell to her hip “Damn it” She shouted and hit the mat then saw an opening.  Emma got on her elbow lifted her hip and was going to press down on Miley’s head for a head scissors.  Miley may very well have closed the gap in a fair striking battle and with takedowns but what one does with a takedown matters and Miley was still a classless bitch.

Then Miley got both her legs behind Emma’s and slid her knee up behind Emma’s ass.  Emma eyes went wide.  Miley prepared for this as well she was not prepared for an equal.  Miley knew what she was doing here and fought completely technical against her and that was her forte.  Miley is supposed to be a gutter whore.

Because of where Miley got her knees Emma lost control of Mileys head but if Miley wanted to have this chess match, she was game.  Miley could feel that in Emma’s body a preparation for what was next.  Part of Miley wanted to get up and continue to get in Emma’s head and pick her apart, but she was supposed to be prepared for this as well.

Miley slid up for a arm triangle and Emma prepared for that rolling onto her stomach away from Miley then getting Mileys arm and floating to the back for a hammerlock.  Time to see if Miley learned defence.  Miley rolled from one shoulder and straightened her arm and actually began trying to trap Emma’s arm with her legs for omaplata

She was trying to remember how to do it when Emma was able to shift her hips and begin to crab walk away from danger. In doing so she was able to get Miley up on her shoulders and Miley tried to grab for an arm which gave Emma the ability to shove Miley down and take her back

Miley flattened herself out covered her head blocking a choke “You wanted to grapple.  Time for a lesson and after you tap, I never want to do this with you again.”  Emma drove two elbows into Miley’s shoulder blades

Emma shifted and went for a calf slicer.  A submission Miley was prepared for and rolled enough to get Emma in a position to counter.  Miley grabbed one of Emma’s arms and the calf slicer was a painful hold but the arm bar Miley had on could break “Rip my ligaments I break it.”

“Give up or I put pressure on and good luck at a concert with what this does to your leg.”

“You aren’t putting pressure on is yah… I will break your arm bitch and then I fight on one bad leg but you have to fight with a broken fucking arm.  Either we both let go or we really fuck something up.”

“Bitch I hate you enough that I’m legit…”

“I hate you more Emma so you know we will both do it then now don’t yah?”

A shadow came over them “I have no doubt that either of you would do what you’re claiming and I also have no doubt that neither of you want that injury.  That word hate got used which makes me think you hate to do what the other is saying so…I’ll separate you from this stalemate.”

“Miley is not capable of …”

“Emma loves cheap shots…”

It was clear there was a lot of history with them and something in the first fight was being brought up

“Yes, I know I’ve heard It all before its all Miley no Emma was who started this...  She will cheap shot me I cant let go because she is the worst.  Ladies Ive said it all and I heard it all and I am going to unlock both your holds because you stalemated so deal with it.  I have been thoroughly entertained by this even more than I could have ever imagined.  You two don’t know what that means for both of you, but I do.”

They stayed in position, but fully trusted Charlize and she slowly untangled them.  Amazed by Charlize who knew exactly how to lock in each submission and how to get them away from it.   When Emma and Miley were completely clear of having pain inflicted, they each gave a nod of thanks to Charlize then rolled back

Charlize wanted to play a game and decided to stay between them.  The words they were just saying to each other meant this fight could dissolve from a technical head game skilled affair into a wild brawl

Miley got back into a fighting stance she kept her left arm out and had the right ready to throw a serious straight.  Charlize could see just how ready the tank top may have been a good choice in the beginning but now it was sweat soaked, and Charlize could clearly see Mileys tits and muscles.  Miley was waiting for her to move

Charlize checked her peripheral and couldn’t see Emma and that surprised her.  Emma was known as a straight up technical fighter who worked on her skills.  Not elite at anything but good at everything.  She expected to see Emma prepared but then felt Emma directly behind her was she afraid of fighting Miley in stand up

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus rematch
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 06:02:34 AM »
Emma grabbed Charlize by the left elbow swung it toward Emma heard the “What” from Miley and then snuck around Charlize’s right and hit a over hand that got Miley on her backfoot.  Then a left uppercut that hit into Mileys tit.

“EMMA WATSON!”  Charlize was in shock at the sneak attack tactic of Emma Watson and how well thought out it was.  Emma hit a punch to Mileys stomach with her right then grabbed the tank top with her left and pushed Miley into the garage door

Miley tied up Emma’s right and grabbed the back of her neck “I told you she was cheaper than me.  I… You bitch.”  Emma was trying to break free of the grip and ended up tearing open Mileys sweat soaked tank top

“No, I didn’t want…”  Emma realized all this time Miley never fought in the gutter.  She was who kind of went dirty and that shirt ripped off so easily it was a trap.  Miley Cyrus set another trap for her, and she fell into it worst she couldn’t deny it as Charlize saw it all.

Miley heard the embarrassment dropped the tie up and hit an elbow to Emma’s ear.  Now Miley could smell the finish.  That elbow landed absolutely flush, and Miley saw Emma staggering.  Miley threw an overhand left getting Emma behind the same ear then was moving so she could throw rights “Fuck the knockout.”

Emma was covering up and moving along the garage door and Miley.  Miley jumped on Emma’s back and wanted to end this fight how she was ended with the rear naked choke.  Emma widened her stance and was trying to stop the choke and reached hit the button to open the garage door.

Emma was recovered from the elbow and left hand “Should have gone for the KO” Emma said as she was able to get the wrists.  Neither noticed the door was opening until they felt the air from outside hit their bodies and that was when Emma finally had the room to bring her body down and slide Miley off her back.

She’s staying there emma thought.  Not falling for it “This is about the fight so get up its time to end this.”  Emma said and Miley put her hands down and faked getting up and instead slid on her back trying to get her legs between Emma’s for a leg lock.  Emma spun and got away from it and actually spun further than she wanted allowing Miley room to get up without worry of being hit.

Miley was up her arms out challenging Emma without saying a word.  “You don’t need to take that off I never came her to rip your clothes off like you did mine hun.  What I came here was to rip apart your reputation and its almost gone just one thing left.”

They circled each other trying to gauge distance.  It changed with everyone watching and Charlize was around it but also telling people what happened so far.  Emma hit a jab came in and faked the takedown went for a over hand, but Miley hands were still showing skill and hit a short upper cut and a quick knee which Emma barely got away from

“Whatcha got to say they see it my hands are better.”  Miley threw a punch and Emma slipped it hit one to the ribs the nose and ear then got away.

“Oh, you improved Miley but I have seen your weakness.  Its submissions You try shit and I get out an have a momentum shift.”  Emma saw that dig in and poked her head out “And you think you’re going to sub me.”

A rage came over Miley she had been able to keep it under control for so long, but those words got to her a little.  She threw two wild punches Emma slipped back from the right and hit a quick right of her own before Mileys left could connect then a left hook to Mileys ribs and another left hook to the cheek

Right knee came up and that got Miley down to a knee where Miley immediately shot for a takedown.  Emma got her leg grabbed pushed Mileys head down then got her leg out she spun around but not as much as last time, so she got to clip Miley with an uppercut as she was coming up.

That snapped Mileys heads and caused her to go on a back heel.  Emma saw it she got her she had this and stepped into a right and a hard left hook which put Miley down “Choke you out again.”

Emma paused thought about the choke and went to the ground.  She got into a immediate mount underhooked one of Mileys arms “You’ll never be good enough to get the win on me.”  Emma began o tighten then floated over to get the full choke “This is a skill choke”

Miley could hear everyone talking about how no matter what she would never measure up with Emma Watson.  She stayed calm and worked to have her arm get between hers and Emma’s head.  “Emma has better legs.”  “Emma has better tits.”  “Emma’s arms are stronger”  “Emma…Emma…Emma”

Miley felt it.  She had room and got up on her hip and Charlie exclaimed “She’s out.”   Miley was starting to get in a position to counter this and Emma had to switch her position and begin to get up

Emma saw her angle went to hit a ko knee to the face and just before it crushed Miley it was blocked, and Miley hit a right hook that nearly sent Emma into the air.  it whipped Emma up it was the hardest punch Miley had thrown all fight.  Which Charlize was smiling about

“Its end game time now.  They both smell a finish.”

Emma was backing up covered up her head which helped her block the hardest punch Miley had ever thrown.  Mileys arm felt like it bounced, and the reverberation caused her to pause and Emma threw a weak jab which hurt Miley because it came quick and she was unprepared.  The right came after and now Emma had Miley on her back foot

Emma came in for the finish and Miley threw a right hand which Emma leaned back from was about to throw but Mileys right foot was coming up and high enough to get a leaning forward for a big punch Emma Watson in the ear.

Their friends were in awe at what this fight was and how even it played out.  The talk of all Emma’s strengths over Miley were gone as Miley threw another kick this time getting Emma in the thigh.  Miley told everyone she was never more prepared but still it had to be seen to be believed and as she moved laterally to switch angle for another kick, she got distracted for a second as now Emma’s friends were saying how; Its Miley who has stronger legs, its Miley who has a better-defined body and its Miley who is better.

That distraction got Emma chance to throw a leaping left hook then when she went for the right Emma got hit with a short punch, but she also landed her own right and cut Mileys lip.  Emma saw Miley gearing for another kick and shot down for a head in single leg take down.

“You got nothing left Miley.  I’m taking you down and showing why I will always be..”  Miley pushed at one ear and snuck her arm between her leg and Emma’s throat.

“Ok bitch I got YOU!!”

“You cant get a guillotine in from…”  Charlize was saying then realizing Miley had a choke in and it wasn’t a guillotine and Miley sang out

“It’s a Ninja choke”

Miley brought her chest forward and it wasn’t long that Emma’s takedown attempt went away.  Hermione’s arms dropped and Miley as lean muscle as she was added more pressure and then Emma Watson was choked out.  The awaited rematch between two of the worlds most famous women was over and now Miley who knew Emma was out had now started putting her in a place that she wanted Emma’s friends to see and her friends to enjoy

Miley got Emma face down on the ground and made sure the ass was up.  She looked at her husband’s friend and former model Michele Merkin.  She did this for Michele and she did it for herself.  She got behind Emma Watson slicked her hair back and looked at everyone that they brought a few faces there had been at the first battle and this one was a completely separate kind of fight.  Not just in the result but in how they fought each other

Miley proudly put her foot on Emma’s ass and did a superman style pose.  Proud of both her body and what she did in defeating Emma Watson.  A woman no one believed she could put away.  Everyone there was silent in both shock and awe.  Except Charlize the most experienced and in a lot of ways the greatest cat fighter of them all.

Only Miley noticed Charlize talking to her friend Michele Merkin she would find out soon what that was about.  Now she had to do the hardest thing in the world and not keep beating on emma.  All these women here saw Emma choke her out and then go after her.  She took a deep breath flexed and spoke

“I said I could do this she is one of the few who is as famous as me but now I get more, and she gets less…If she wants another round it will end with me winning but this is her one warning so you all tell her you Kaya tells her.  She comes for another round I won’t be so God damn gentle.”

She pushed Emma’s ass with her foot then bit her lip to stop herself from doing to Emma what Emma did to her.  She wanted to jump on her and really go at her but seeing Michele walk away she had to join her.  She had to talk to Michele and thank her for help in training.  Best not to look at Emma and fight the urge.

Miley was in front of Emma’s head and kicked back some dirt “She’s Euro trash and not in my league.” A big smile came over Miley as Emma was known to say that about her.  She then shook Charlize Theron’s hand and got in her limo where it was just her and Michele Merkin who gave her a big sweater then hugged Miley.

“I can’t wait tell Liam I did it I told him I could you believed in me and helped me.  And I did it I beat Emma at her own game.”  Miley looked and Emma was beginning to get up she grabbed the door, but Michele stopped her and motioned for the driver to go and as it went forward Miley calmed down “Now its about you and Stacy Keibler.  What do I do to help you?”

“Love you so much and I’m so happy not just that you beat her, but I saw it.  Sadly, apparently according to Charlize my friend Stacy will not keep her promise to me.  She is done with fighting.  She had her rematch with Adrianne and apparently it was even more brutal.  Adrianne put her through a wall and now Adrianne has moved away and is done, and Stacy is done so…Sorry to bring you down.”

“I’m sure we will find a way to get you that fight.  Surprised Stacy never told you herself or anyone knew but going down losing sucks.   I want you to feel what I feel right now.”

It took a while but Emma Watson was up and got to her car.  Kaya was the only person who didn’t talk about her losing so she would go with Kaya.  Then Charlize got in the limo “So are you and Miley done.”

Emma just sat there looking into her hands.  Kaya smiled she could see how mad Emma was.  The thought of losing to Miley Cyrus had not crossed Emmas mind when she accepte when she pulled up or even when she walked in.  At the end she thought she was close to victory.  Kaya heard Charlize ask again and could see it boil Emma’s blood.  Finally it hit  her what happened at the end.  Emma heard the whispers after all

“I lost to Miley….I lost to Miley Cyrus.  You asked me if I’m done if Miley and I are done.  I just lost to Miley god damn Cyrus.  Miley Cyrus of all people called ME TRASH.”

“So you two aren’t done.  I spoke with Mileys friend and I know how you can get her but listen…”

“You had her at get Miley.”

“I’m going to be prepared for war and Miley will regret coming back in my life.”

(Upcoming:  Erin Richards vs Janet Montgomery; Alana De La Garza vs Erica Durance; Kaley Cuoco vs Nina Dobrev)