News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Girlswrestle.com

• 8 Replies

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Girlswrestle.com
« on: June 19, 2022, 07:20:54 PM »
This site has now been down for 3-4 weeks for maintenance. Does anyone have any status update? Down for good, maybe?

Offline popadoc4

Re: Girlswrestle.com
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 04:42:04 PM »
Wondering the same thing myself! Most likely another one gone!

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 07:50:03 PM »
Seeing as how the videos were stolen from other providers, including underaged girls on fucking YOUTUBE, who they bullied into submission with repeated legal threats, I can only hope the operator died from terminal fucking shittiness.

Offline Cali_teen

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 01:41:22 AM »
Good, that site just stole content from other people and legit had underage girls on that site that they then sent multiple threats to sue them when they DMCA'd their videos.  So you can only hope those spineless fucks finally went down, I hope it was that girl and her parents who took them to court

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 03:39:15 AM »
Good, that site just stole content from other people and legit had underage girls on that site that they then sent multiple threats to sue them when they DMCA'd their videos.  So you can only hope those spineless fucks finally went down, I hope it was that girl and her parents who took them to court

I also hope that.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 03:55:22 AM »

Wait, I only knew part of the story. What girl and her parents?

I came here to warn OP, because I remember the owner posted previews here and one of the videos, someone said they looked underage and he gave the skeevy reply of 'Well, they provided ID and even if it was fake, it's enough to cover me legally' and I was like 'never going to that site.' But I never knew anything came of it.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 04:10:56 AM »

I came here to warn OP, because I remember the owner posted previews here and one of the videos, someone said they looked underage and he gave the skeevy reply of 'Well, they provided ID and even if it was fake, it's enough to cover me legally' and I was like 'never going to that site.' But I never knew anything came of it.

In addition to the videos he just plain stole from other producers, he trolled youtube, and sold a number of videos made by a couple of young girls who are big fans of Pro-wrestling who staged matches in their back yards and such.. these girls were like oh maybe 14?  Anyway, it came to their attention that he was selling them, and they sent emails demanding he stop and the owner of the site went fucking apeshit on them.  Just....kids.

That site is run by a fucking asshole.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 10:23:48 AM »

In addition to the videos he just plain stole from other producers, he trolled youtube, and sold a number of videos made by a couple of young girls who are big fans of Pro-wrestling who staged matches in their back yards and such.. these girls were like oh maybe 14?  Anyway, it came to their attention that he was selling them, and they sent emails demanding he stop and the owner of the site went fucking apeshit on them.  Just....kids.

That site is run by a fucking asshole.

Now I know who this dipshit is. Peter. Site owner was banned here year and a half ago for trying to sell vids with girls clearly underage. Claimed it was how the producer gave it to him but didn't seem to grasp that he is still the guy deciding to sell it here. Then made a sock puppet account to try to promote his site and argue with me that he was in the right the whole time.

No great loss with he and his site vanish off the face of the earth.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 01:11:07 PM »
Damn,  I liked some of his videos but do not support what has been related by others. Good riddance.