News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Western Catfight = Dragoon Wells Massacre

• 9 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Western Catfight = Dragoon Wells Massacre
« on: June 19, 2022, 07:59:41 PM »
Good catfight. Why do they break up the fight when its getting good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6CnTaHspgo

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Western Catfight = Dragoon Wells Massacre
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 03:02:54 AM »
Mona Freeman vs. Kati Jurado. 

Ms. Jurado has another excellent fight in "San Antone." 

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 04:38:19 AM »
Yes, excellent fight in Dragoon Wells Massacre.  This fight, and many other western movie catfights were what I consider real catfights, unlike the more modern movie and tv girl fights.  Those old western movie catfights is what got my love of catfighting started.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 01:05:18 PM »
Very exciting especially when the chap in charge orders that they be left alone.  I recall another similar fight also in a fort but it had the added attraction of the fight being watched by a group of excited woman, always a thrill for me. Whether a film fight or a real one, I watch the fight and then rerun it watching the female spectators and their reactions.
When you. Look at fights in big budget films or soaps, the credits list a fight arranger and then stunt women. In some productions then have even, shamefully had stunt men dressed as women.  I know this seems like sacrelidge but even though, in interview, Martine Beswick said the director was shouting for them to really go at each other, the fight in 'From Russia'. Is heavily choreographed from begging to end.  They were rehearsed and rehearsed for every position, hold, facial  expression etc.  To be expected and an excellent end result, no question.  Looking at the older films, the less takes the better, no fight organisers and probably no stunt women,  if the winner was irrelevant because it was going to be broken up, I wonder I'd the director just said 'Right, fight!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 08:14:49 PM »
Very exciting especially when the chap in charge orders that they be left alone.  I recall another similar fight also in a fort but it had the added attraction of the fight being watched by a group of excited woman, always a thrill for me.

I think the movie that you're remembering is Wild Women, a 1970 made-for-TV movie.  The opening scene has an excellent catfight inside of a stockade and then there's another rather brief, but good one a little later in the movie.  You could always bet that any movie that had Marie Windsor in it was bound to have a catfight, whether she was one of the combatants or not (as in this flick),

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 02:25:00 PM »
Thank you.   I found the one but don't know the title.  Is this Wild Women?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czUAEH2wJr4&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 07:24:13 PM »
Yep, that's it. 

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 07:41:54 PM »
Well done Sir.   I've always regarded you as a catfight oracle.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 08:03:50 PM by presenterfan »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 10:03:51 PM »
Presenterfan and Bear....thank you SO much!  That catfight in the fort has always been one of my favorites, but I didn't remember the name of the movie.  How can I call myself a lover of western movies and not remember that?!?!?  Shame, shame, shame...

I thought that fight was very well done, and the crowd reaction was excellent.  But I felt sorry for that poor sentry on duty outside the gate.  He could hear the fight but not see it.  And the catfight that started inside the wagon, and went to the ground outside was also excellent.  Body to body, breast to breast fighting between two angry women; it doesn't get any better than that!

And presenterfan, you mention stunt men doing movie catfights, I didn't know it until relatively recently, but the wild catfight between the girl scouts in the classic movie, Airplane was done using stunt men, not stunt women.  I always loved that fight, but after learning it was done by men, the fight lost some of its appeal to me.

Thanks again for the movie title info!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2022, 10:13:06 PM »
Two interesting points Wasteland.  First, the "white" woman involved in the fight that starts in the wagon was Sherry Jackson, who starred in the old Danny Thomas TV series "Make Room for Daddy."  She had a previous catfight to her credit as an unwilling, but effective combatant in the 1968 movie "The Mini Skirt Mob."  I would give that fight a fairly high rating.

As far as stuntmen go, I recall a very sexy fight in the "Avengers" where Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) is fighting another woman behind a large movie screen, and all you can see is their silhouettes.  With stop action, I later realized that the two combatants were most likely men in wigs.  Despite the disappointment,  I had to laugh at myself.