News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefight's Twitter problem

• 5 Replies

Offline Gitter73

Suitefight's Twitter problem
« on: June 20, 2022, 06:24:48 PM »
@SuiteFights's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Suitefight's Twitter problem
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 06:52:55 PM »
Is this going to affect our ability to pre-order?

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 07:40:29 PM »
@SuiteFights's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy

I can see it fine, clip and all, maybe it was just one picture or movie got flagged up, and it's now removed and open again

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 05:58:01 PM »
Nope.

I can see it fine, clip and all, maybe it was just one picture or movie got flagged up, and it's now removed and open again
I had to remove my profile header because apparently vague silhouettes of women struggling violates some policy against violence. ????

Both fights should be ready by Friday.

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 06:41:45 PM »
Nope.

I had to remove my profile header because apparently vague silhouettes of women struggling violates some policy against violence. ????

The public facing header is all Twitter care about, you can have all kinds of s**t on your page mostly, but as long as they police that they can say they are cracking down on unsuitable content.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 09:03:26 PM »
Nope.

On gunroad?