News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Starting catfight vid collection.

• 5 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Starting catfight vid collection.
« on: June 20, 2022, 07:09:59 PM »
I am starting a catfighting library and would like your opinions. My first purchase wiii be Suitefights Miss Bella Luxx/Zamora and Sunni/Vika. Looking at CatzReview and APL sites. Are their catfigts real, unscripted wtth lots of catfighting tactics such as hairpulling, slapping, breast/pussy grabs? Tillytown looks promising. Any suggestions for me. Also any past Suitefighs worth buying? Thanks!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Starting catfight vid collection.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 09:59:17 PM »
I am starting a catfighting library and would like your opinions. My first purchase wiii be Suitefights Miss Bella Luxx/Zamora and Sunni/Vika. Looking at CatzReview and APL sites. Are their catfigts real, unscripted wtth lots of catfighting tactics such as hairpulling, slapping, breast/pussy grabs? Tillytown looks promising. Any suggestions for me. Also any past Suitefighs worth buying? Thanks!

APL videos are a mixed bag. Most are wrestling with varying rules. Some are competitive, others are semi-competitive and fantasy. They must have gotten complaints because they began putting a label on the competitive videos. Catzreview are all competitive to my knowledge. Suitefights is held in high regard and tillytown is also very much worth it. So if you're looking for real catfights, the companies you mentioned are absolutely the best and worth it...Except for APL. And not because they're not good (they have a LOT of good matches), however, they usually aren't catfights and they may be scripted.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 10:29:25 PM »
Thanks MaskedBunny. Very helpful.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 01:35:16 AM »
I'd say "Suitefights - Jocely VS Misty" is one of the best videos for me, you might want to look into that one. Lots of rewatch value too.
"Glamour Fights - Kyla vs Sarah Brooke" is incredible as well.

I tend towards breast and pussy attacks and these videos have this to the max.

Another one that is good (maybe not QUITE as good, but still very good): Tillytown - Peyton vs Regan

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 09:27:59 AM »

Only the Early APL videos from back when the company was run by a Female fighter that fought in real competitive matches.  She retired and left her husband, who then stopped booking real matches.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 04:47:53 PM »
Regarding producers which have “scripted “ catfights, any of them worth it? I looked into WBI, DT and Foxy Combat and liked the girls.