News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erin Richards vs Janet Montgomery

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Erin Richards vs Janet Montgomery
« on: June 20, 2022, 09:41:54 PM »
{alt}
{alt}
(Fight took place season 1 of new amsterdam and last season of gotham)

Erin Richards was healed up from her war with Rose Leslie.  She still remembered how great it felt to feel Rose go limp when she hit her head over and over again into the barrier.  The story wasn’t complete though as the story started with watching Janet Montgomery vs Katie McGrath on the Merlin set.  She wanted that fight against Katie and the rematch of the two she realized it was beating Janet which she had to do

Her road to Janet was not something she could wait for British Fighting pit, so she invited the viewers to a ranch she knew Janet was visiting the English Countryside.  When word was out that she was looking for Janet early the word got to her where Janet was.  The word came from Janet who also wanted this fight.

She found Janet on a bridge over a small lake.  Erin smiled “What you want to fight there.”

“No this is just where you found me… They have little camera’s set up on a gazebo and throughout the area.  For some reason they believe you and I won’t be fighting just in the gazebo.”

Erin got up on the bridge and walked past Janet “I plan on ending you as quickly as possible.”

Janet stayed where she was and laughed “Ok Erin whatever.  We aren’t mortal enemies I actually really like you as a person, but you want to act like that I’ll play your game… You won’t like me playing this game.”

“This is where you wanted to fight… You know there is a top Muay Thai gym here.   I wanted to knock you out there.”

“I don’t want to walk there; we fight here and finish whatever it is you think there is to finish.”

They took two more steps and could see the gazebo “I like you as well, I watched you and Rose destroy each other.  Watched Katie munch on your tit.  The only time I ever saw you win was that first fight against Katie.”

Janet stopped she was angry now “You like watching them fight and talking about my friend and my mortal enemy are not ways to keep me calm.  You fight for a lot of things Erin but fighting me is something none of that will prepare you for.”

Erin stopped turn and faced Janet “I don’t really care what you think.  If I need to bite your tits off to prove of the three of us, me, you and Rose that I’m the best guess what … munchy munch.”

Erin smiled and stepped back “Know what beating you out here would be great, beating you at the gym would be great.  Beating you is what I’m going to do and since you’ve lost now to what Katie the Tit Biter, Rose the Spear Survivor and Aubrey who legit choked you the fuck out.”

“Know what happened last time Aubrey and I fought, if not don’t worry when you’re crying and begging me to stop, you’ll know.”

They both smiled both wanted the fight so bad at this point then Erin dropped a bombshell “Not here, I want to take the last thing away from you.”

“What’s that?  Seriously Erin you’ve wanted to fight me for years and here we are ready to fight and what do you want.”

“Merlin set, you won… Parks and Recreation set, you won.  Gotham Set, you’ll lose.”

Janet wanted to say a lot, she wanted to fight right now but this face to face changed things.  A part of her was worried of Erin.  She got video of the Rose fight and the choke out was amazing.  She already lost a fight because of being choked and Erin knew how to truly choke a woman.

“I’ve never lost in front of another woman’s co-workers.  Before you say I’ll lose in front of yours! You need to ask yourself are you legitimately ready to lose in front of them?  For them to see you fight so hard and lose so badly?  That’s what happened to Aubrey she fought me with everything and lost.  Then fought me in front of my friends and won.  I see them look different at me since.  They had parties when I beat Marie and treated me like someone died when I lost… Do you want that?”

Erin didn’t answer right away she actually did think about it.  She was fully aware she could lose this fight; she was now aware of what that could mean, and she backed up and closed her hands and Janet got ready and closed her hands.  Erin then opened her hands and stepped forward so did Janet their small tits smashed together “On my set and I’ll beat you and take the last undefeatable part of Janet Montgomery away.”

Janet equalled the pressure “On your set we’re going to go to war, and you will find out that talking about beating me is easier than doing it.”

They put more and more pressure on the other tits and Erin groaned but smiled “I’m a step up from Plaza.”

“You’re a step up from Rose, this is ...”

“It is… “Neither could get words out for intimidation.  Erin couldn’t talk about Janet admitting she was more competition than Rose and Aubrey.

Sweat was coming from both women’s brows as they refused to stop going breast pressure vs breast pressure.  One had to back away, but neither would, the competition button was hit on both. 

They wouldn’t go for the other’s hair; they wouldn’t scratch the other.  To do any of that would trigger them fighting here and now.

For two minutes the two women stood their chest vs chest and shirts were soaked with sweat and they hadn’t looked at each other in seven minutes.  Hadn’t spoke in eight and both moved their heads and noses flicked against the other and that made them back up.

Fingers went up and at the same time “You ba…”  They smiled and slicked their own hair back then reached with one hand and slid the others back keeping it on top and looking around then at each other.  The feeling of nails on top of the head was irritating, waiting for the other to pull as they locked eyes.  Blonde vs Brunette

“My set.”

“Your set.”

Hands came down and rested on the others left cheek.  Fingers came up and went down hitting oh so gentle slaps.  Erin bit her lip and backed away “Remember you just said I’m a more physical equal to you than Rose and Aubrey.”

“When we see each other again I’ll tell you why.”

Erin stopped her back turned to Janet and ten feet away “Its everything in me not to fight you now.  I think your awesome, I know I’m awesome.  We’ll do this in front of my people and Janet, I’m not taking you lightly.”

“I’m not taking you lightly either, Erin.”  Janet walked away, frustrated at how her boobs hurt and no answer on who’d win the fight.  Usually when her breasts hurt there was a winner or loser after.

A few weeks later and Jessica Lucas welcomed Janet to the former set “So has she picked the spot where we’re going to fight.”

“Oh yeah and a lot of us came back to watch this, ben said this is his first time watching one live since Bilson and Cuthbert at fox.  She is deceptively strong but then I hear the same about you.”

Janet was brought to the GCPD setting and it at first reminded her of Parks and rec set with the desks, but this was different.    Up on the stairs looking down was Erin Richards. “Not here, I want you to have something new for the day you find the woman built like you just stronger.”

They gave Janet the full Gotham experience and all the places reminded her of somewhere where she previously fought none more so than the GCPD set it was like both Parks and Rec and Salem.  She needed to move past the Plaza war, and this was it.  She and Erin Richards respected each other but one had to be the better woman.

Finally, they brought her to the busiest set in terms of objects and beauty.  Wayne Manor study and this was something she truly never had, lots of things to grab and hit the other woman to escape from a move.  Couches to fight on, a desk, some chairs, that fireplace.  They did remove the fire pokers and that is always for the best to get rid of that kind of weapon.

The desk at the head of the room was where Erin was seating feeling up the desk “Hello Janet.”

“Erin, how are you?”

“Last I saw you; you were saying how I’m physically better than everyone you fought.”  She took off her shoes and belt and put them under the desk. 

Janet walked up to the desk and stared at Erin then took off her shoes and belt and put them under the desk...  “Better than everyone no but equal to me in as many areas yes.  This area I think we’re equal in” motioning at her core and her legs “Than Katie and me.  Although, she had me beat in pure strength and striking.” 

“That was my assessment of her when I was going to challenge her, and you stole…”  Erin took off her socks

“Seriously stop that I mean come on… That fight was destiny, you know it and I know it and Katie knows it.”  Janet took off her socks

“This isn’t destiny this is just me wanting to finish a story.  So, Aubrey and Rose.”  Erin began to take off her pants

“You match up better on striking than Aubrey, but you won’t get me out of my game and make it a catfight like she did.  A pussy attacking, breast clawing, scratch at everything catfight.  She worked her ass off to match me on a physical level.  Us we naturally have this, and a little work makes us terrific.”  When Janet began, she was taking off her pants and when she ended the pants were off and she had yoga pants

“I remember watching your first fight with Aubrey and thinking you’d win with ease, but she took it to you in ways you didn’t like mixing technical with embarrassing.  Then she got stronger and matched us but, in the end, you won the war.  Then poor pathetic Rose who you lost to but i…”  Erin’s pants were off, and she was unbuttoning her top

“Don’t compare the Rose who fought you to the Rose that fought me.  Rose and I hate each other, you need to understand we fucking hate each other.  That fight wasn’t about who was better it was about our hate.  I cared more about breaking her ribs than breaking my head…” Janet began to unbutton her top There was just a nod from Erin on that, she witnessed it

“I don’t hate you, kind of like you because you are like me.  Talented, active at life and deceptively strong.  I hope we don’t hate each other after this is done, I hope we just find out who is better.”  Erin’s top was off, and she was in a sports bra

Janet took off her shirt and was in a sports bra as well “Me too, look at you and look at me” Both dressed to fight.  If they fought on the bridge it would have been sheer bra and panties, rip at clothes and lose them.  Now they had removed their clothing to fight in fight gear

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Erin Richards vs Janet Montgomery
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 09:44:16 PM »

“Ever have someone match up this well physically to you.  Know what really separates us from those two.  Why you know I’m a scarier match up for you than they are?”

“Pray tell”

“We both win, we aren’t the strongest, we aren’t the biggest but when the fighting starts and I abhor violence but I’m good at fighting, your good at fighting.  We both win and deep down and when you said it in England you knew that was something frightening you and you’ve never truly had that before.  All your strengths in one woman going against you.”

Janet looked down “You are almost right but there was one woman.”

“Who?”

“Marie… Don’t fight her, she’s stronger than us and has the skill at all levels of fighting.”  Both women were staring at the other hands opening and closing ready to fight.  They put their hair back in the ponytail and Jessica Lucas spoke up

“Ok” She opened the door and walked out “There’s cameras all around here and this door won’t open until one of you is the winner.  Good luck Erin.” 

Erin Richards gave Janet the size up stare down then walked in and bounced around the fight area and the cast started to come out.

“Janet” Erin’s voice had changed from conversational to icy. 

Janet face tightened up and she stared at Erin “Erin.”

Jessica was back in “You two just had a terrific little tete a tete and you two are matched up well.   Any rules you want.  Like if one of you decides to break them, we break this up”

They looked at each other and Janet made a biting motion and Erin nodded “No biting of the tits or between the legs.”

“Damn straight.”  Janet was only to eager to agree, after wars with Rose and Aubrey she hoped to never have that done or do it to someone else again.” How about no biting at all?”

“Sounds great.”  They had talked about willing to bite at the other in England but now after weeks of wanting to fight and being afraid to lose biting was off the table.  “Unless this goes a little sexual” They both smiled

“Will you two do a competition, Erin said you were having a tit fight when you walked away”

Both nodded no they had called each other and said it was pointless to do that when a Jessica Lucas with such perfect tits watching.  “Ok how about a slap contest. Trade slaps, until one goes down or has enough.  I’ll ref that before the fight.”

Both nodded why not, and Jessica motioned for them to get between the two couches.  They removed the coffee table pushing it to the ends of the couches, she took out a coin “Jada gave me these rules so you go slap for slap until one of you puts the other down on the couch behind you.  Erin call it in the air.”

“heads”

“Its tails, Janet...”  PAP Janet drilled Erin with a slap.  Her hand was going for it the moment Jessica said tails.  When she heard the T, she was ready.

“Bitch” Big red mark on Erin’s’ cheek and she faked the slap twice and made Janet flinch.  “What’s the matter fear my reprisal.”

“are you…” slap and now Janet had a red mark.  They both looked at Jessica

“We know the rules”

“Get out of here with your perfect body, we might just tit fight after this.”  Erin said

Jessica turned and left, and they slapped each other two times each. 

“You actually want a tit fight” Janet said after she slapped Erin

“Same as this slap fight.”  Erin slapped Janet “Get in the middle and put the other on the couch.”

Janet hit an even harder slap to Erin “What other fights… How about a stomach puncher, left arm behind neck, right hand punching?”

Erin hit a tremendous slap “Sounds good, I’d offer more but really I want to get to the fighting.”

Janet hit a slap that made Erin lose her footing “Me to and after each win the loser has to admit inferiority on that.”

Erin hit a slap and Janet almost went down.  “Damn right you English bitch.”

Janet popped back up drilling a slap “Can’t wait to finish the tit fight, I already know mine are better just from what we did in England you Welsh blowhard.”

Erin nearly went down it took everything to stay up and she almost put her hand down which would have meant she went down.  “I won.” Janet said thinking Erin did go down, but Richards was up and hit a slap that spun Janet around on her feet.

“No, you didn’t and going tit vs tit with you is why I changed my mind on biting… It would make it to easy for me to finish you because your tits while a size bigger aren’t as tough as mine… I know because we pressed together and now you are do…”

Janet threw a backhanded slap over Erin’s head and Erin’s eyes went up and she got hit and spun around and was in front of the couch “You don’t want to bite my tits and I don’t want to bite yours but when I walk out of her I might make you suck on tit in front of everyone.” 

Erin faked a backhanded slap wind milling the arm instead and taking Janet’s eyes upwards and got her full body into a slap that turned Janet around and Janet fought from falling.  Her cheek was on fire right now and it was bloodied.

Erin felt some blood coming from her cheek but watched Janet Montgomery struggling to stay up.  “I won face it, you don’t measure up.”

Janet put her hands on the couch “You won the slap contest, you out slapped me, and I was inferior…” Janet was biting her lip she turned, and Erin’s smugness was on full display

Erin slapped Janet again and again Janet went down not expecting that at all.  “I don’t want any more I just want to finally fight you.”

She went after Janet, but Janet twisted and hit her elbow into Erin’s back and put her on the couch.  Janet kept twisting her body and was on Erin’s back, but Erin quickly bucked her off after a slap to the face now both were on their feet.

“You’re scared aren’t you Janet?”

“Yes, that this could be the start of another blood feud that you can take Aubrey’s place”

“It won’t be that close when I beat you down and make you quit.”

“Come on then Welshy”

They both came in quick and ended up going for the same move a take down but got their head under the others left arm.  The right fist hit an upper cut each then both went for a suplex.  Janet was slightly quicker and lifted Erin up.  Erin fought her way down to her feet and lifted Janet up, but Janet fought her way down and they pushed away from the other

Janet was upset she intentionally changed her tactics in this fight going for that take down and ended up at a stalemate position. She stared at Erin and the two took some deep breaths

Erin had always started her fights with finding a range of striking this time she went inside and found out Janet was strong.  Maybe as strong as her

They both stepped forward and went for a straight kick and each hit the other in the tit and both went down. Again, they stared they tried kicking at the other and hit the others foot twice.

Both pushed from their ass to their knees and Janet was able to get behind Erin grab her hair and throw her back at the couch.  Janet went to get astride her only to be kicked away.  Erin dove at Janet moved away and they were up on their feet small fists in front of faces

Bobbing their heads each tried a jab which was dodged by the other.  They moved around that little area not using the rest of the room.  Any punch thrown was easily parried or moved away from completely.  Both had experience to know how to legit not get hit.  They often never used it because passion got in the way

Erin fired off three punches and Janet blocked the second with her shoulder and on the third she rolled under and was behind Erin.  She went for the neck, but her arm was caught, and Erin flipped Janet over her shoulder, then went to cross body Janet but was pushed away and both got up to their feet again and reset back into position.

Janet faked three jabs and on the third Erin went for the parry to potentially slap down the fist.  Erin instead knew she was out of position and was hit with a left hook then as Erin’s head whipped Erin got hit with Montgomery right haymaker which put Erin down to her ass.

Erin immediately turtled and then as Janet was going down on top of her she slid out and got up only to fall on the other couch still dazed from that punch.  Janet looked at her “Ok this is over that’s a KO win for me”

Janet went to walk away and got shoved down “No that isn’t it” Erin said still hurting but madder because she fell to the couch again. “You hit me hard, but this isn’t over...”

Janet turned and looked at Erin who was starting to get up so Janet kicked her in the stomach stopping her.  Janet then got up “Fine bitch you need me to truly finish it” 

Janet went to kick Erin in the face, but her leg was caught, and Erin went forward and lifted Janet up on her shoulders and threw her clear over the couch.  Erin had recovered from the punch and goaded Janet in

Erin smiled then took a step put her foot on the couch and jumped over it and splashed Janet.

The slap of the stomach hurt but hearing the gasp coming from Janet was so worth it.  Erin spun on Janet’s body and was now in a position for a reverse face sit “Heard tales about how hard your stomach is.”

Janet wouldn’t let Erin find out as she got her hands-on Erin’s ass and pushed Erin off her.  Janet kept sitting up and jumped at Erin’s back only to have Erin sneak away and both got up on their feet where Erin went for a straight kick, but Janet jumped back

Janet set her feet and went for a round house kick that Erin luckily got her arms up and blocked it.  The impact still caused Erin to lose her footing but as Janet came and went for a wild punch Erin ducked low and pushed forward and both women went over the couch again.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 09:45:34 PM »
They hit the cushions and legs stayed on the back and Janet grabbed the blonde locks and yanked back.  Erin screamed then got her hands-on Janet’s sports bra and gave it a twist and both women ended up falling off the couch.  They got up Erin went for Janet’s tits again, but Janet caught her, and twist threw her to the other couch.

Janet went to jump on Erin, but Erin got her hands up and turned her arms, so Janet was lying down completely on the couch.  Erin turned her body got her knees up on the couch and was between Janet’s legs.  She hit two hard punches and Janet covered up

Erin stopped throwing punches and lifted Janet’s sports bra but that was when Janet locked her ankles after moving her thighs up to Erin’s ribs.  Erin gasped at the scissor lock and Janet slapped her then removed Erin’s top and tightened even more

Erin put her hands-on Janet’s thighs and pushed down only to be slapped again and again but she wanted out from between the legs, so she pulled her body back and brought Janet from the couch to the floor hard.

Erin turned her body and got an arm between Janet’s knees and slid it up breaking Janet’s leg scissor.  Erin spun to get atop Janet but ended up parried onto the couch where Janet leaped atop her and hit a punch

Janet hit another punch but now Erin was pushing the arm away and it got some room between the two bodies and they made eye contact.  Erin let go and grabbed the back of Janet’s head and pulled Janet down between her tits then quickly grabbed at the sports bra and began pulling it off

She got it to Janet’s neck and Janet felt it between her neck and her hair, so she brought her body back and escaped the garment while keeping her arms out.  Erin brought her arms back and tossed the bra.  Janet’s hands ended up under Erin’s arm pits and both just looked at each other

Eyes narrowed and Erin’s arms came up hands getting into Janet’s locks and Janet’s hands slid into Erin’s and they wrestled on the couch ripping out clunks of hair until they fell off the couch and rolled around now between the two couches slapping bodies into the other trying to dominant the other.

They were up on their knees pushing and pulling the floor a bridge of ripped out hair.  Erin broke Janet and had her pressed against the other couch but it didn’t last long as Janet pulled Erin to the side and now had Erin pressed against the couch.  They fought back and were again rolling between the couches.

Janet ended up on top back they were pressed against the front of the couch which they had just fought in front of.  When Janet tried to do more and prop up a hand got on Janet’s tit and twisted it that got a scream from Janet and then Erin hauled Janet onto the couch following her up

Janet’s hand went to Erin’s chin and the fingers slipped inside the blonde’s mouth.  Before Erin could adjust and likely bite Janet, Janet got her foot on Erin’s tit and kicked her to the opposite side of the couch
Janet could feel the cool air on her bare breasts and knew that was a feeling Erin had to feel as well.

Janet sat up and hit a double hammer fist to Erin’s’ stomach then grinded her fists into the stomach before getting up on her knees and slid her hand into Erin’s sports bra and started to take it off

Erin tried to push Janet back with her feet, but Janet wanted that top off and got a foot to the ground and walked up taking the sports bra from Erin Richards.  Erin gave up trying to keep it on and put her arms over her head then when the bra came off Janet was to far up Erin’s body to stop Erin from slipping off the couch and sliding away then up to her feet.

Janet realized Erin had escaped and pushed for a side kick which Erin bounced back from then came back toward Janet with a left hook.  Janet ducked under and got behind Erin who went to side kick Janet, but Janet stepped back then tried for a roundhouse which Erin dropped to her knees to avoid then dove at Janet’s leg taking her down.

Erin tried to climb u Janet by keeping the legs together and slide upward but Janet kept her hands-on Erin’s head and used that to stop Erin and to push away.  Both women got back up to their feet and exchanged right hands then both went for a takedown but rolled away after hitting heads.

Janet nodded “All that jealousy you’ve had since I beat Katie… I can see you may have had a point.”

Erin smiled because she noticed a trickle of blood coming from the top of Janet’s head.  She was about to say something about it, but Janet smiled so Erin put her hand up and her head was busted open as well from the head collision on takedown attempt.  “I’ve never been jealous of you and I love that you are trying to get in my head.  My point has been simple that could have been me beating Katie in that pit it wouldn’t have needed a rematch because my wins are decisive.  I acknowledge you are a challenge but I’m the better woman.”

“It all became aimed at me so yeah jealousy.”

“I’ve beaten up numerous people you self centered ego maniacal bitch and us meeting on that bridge was organic this is organic your blood and your surrender will be fate nothing else.  The universe wants me to be the woman you can’t beat.”

They stood there silent and felt their blood boil then they saw it.  The boiling point was in the eyes and they launched at each other just throwing arms.  Fists hit to front, and forearms were hitting the back.  Some fists and elbows hit the others face so many hit the neck

Janet threw a left and Erin was coming up with a right that hit the triceps of Janet’s left arm and pivoted Janet around.  Erin immediately pushed forward slamming Janet face and chest first into the wall.  This was luck but this was what wins fights between two evenly matched up women

Erin slammed Janet’s face into the wall once then hit a knee under Janet’s elbow when the arms started to rise.  Another slam of the face into the wall and then Erin hit two rights to Janet’s back missing the kidneys.  Erin went for another slam of the face, but Janet blocked it and tried to push but Erin side stepped, and Janet almost fell from losing her footing.

Erin fired upward her punch came at Janet’s jaw like a javelin and it put Janet down.  Erin stood over Janet looking down at her “You are just what they billed, and I had to use some skills to beat you, but I knew that jaw would eventually”

Erin began to walk away “Eventually that jaw and my fist would meet, and I would walk away.”

Janet pushed Erin in the back then stepped away “I don’t hate you enough to attack you from behind but Erin…  I’m not done yet and maybe you will finish me, but you haven’t done it yet and I think if that’s your best shot then I’ll be the one finishing you.”

“You want me to continue what I’ve been doing the last couple minutes just so you can save a bit of face...  Ironic part is your face is what is going to end up beaten not saved”

Faces bloodied they stared for a couple seconds then launched at each other again, but this time Janet stopped as Erin began trading punches...  Erin’s first haymaker completely missed because Janet wasn’t going for another exchange of wild punches. 

Janet set a trap and Erin fell for it.  Erin was in a bad position and Janet made one move and had instant access to Erin’s back.  Janet leaned on the back snuck a arm in and Erin tried to block it but Janet’s forearm was already tight to the throat Janet climbed the back and got her feet between the inside of Erin’s thighs.

Janet locked in the choke and Erin widened her legs then drove back slamming Janet into the wall.  It loosened Janet’s choke so Erin went for it again but Janet was away from her and Erin’s back slammed into the wall.  Janet spun to face Erin and at the same time hit a sick punch to the stomach “They used to call that a Plaza special till I broke that bitch”

Janet then hit a short left to the ear and followed that by coming up with an uppercut that jerked Erin upwards.  Erin’s head hit the back of the wall.  Janet was very pleased that may have been her greatest combination ever for the skill of the roll out and the three punches

Erin began to slide down the wall fighting the urge to cry.  Tears meant the fight was just about over.  Tears like that meant your body no longer wanted to do this.  That’s what happened with Kara Tointon the moment a tear rolled down Erin knew she had that fight won but god damn did that stomach punch do damage

“If you won’t quit you don’t get to go down.”

Janet lifted Erin up by the throat. When Erin was up, she hit two punches to Janet’s mid-section “That the best you got Erin?”  Janet tightened her hands “I stole Aubrey’s claim to fame and I was wrong.  you are no Aubrey”
Erin could feel the tears coming again.  “NO” Erin kept saying “Yes” Janet said feeling the fight was nearly over.  She ended her greatest feud and in her first major challenge after she was ending it how Aubrey once ended her

Janet screamed and let go as Erin grabbed the tits.  Above and below the nipples then a pull-down Erin made Janet let her throat go.  Erin let go and went for a head-butt and ended up going face first to the ground as Janet moved away without even thinking.

“You” Janet covered her tits and caressed them “You want to go there do you”

“It’s a fight isn’t it and only a total loser would lose to that choke”

A wry smirk “You are calling me a loser?”

“Why would you think that?  Have You ever lost by that kind of choke?”

Erin saw how deep her words got to Janet.  The Plaza feud was still on the surface and what happened in Louisiana would be something that Janet would remember. To mock what happened guaranteed Janet would be hurt.

Erin took advantage of the split second of anger and doubt in Janet. Leaping into a knee to the stomach Janet groaned then Erin grabbed the back of the hair pushed the head down and hit another knee to the stomach. It was more the thigh, but Erin was getting the better of Janet again

Janet was ready to drop and was wondering if this was worth it.  So many feuds and so many wars was it all worth it. Erin might very well be truly better than her.  “No, you’re not” Janet said then blocked a knee to the face.

“Yes, I am” Erin slammed a forearm on Janet’s back putting Janet down to her knees.  Erin joined her on the knees “Say it Janet… say I’m better”

Janet smiled and pushed forward. Both she and Erin were on the ground wrestling around “prove you’re better.”

The wrestling on the ground turned into some punches to the side as they traded positions.  “I have been proving I’m better.”  Erin said but they were moving at a more rapid and skilled pace with the punches being replaced with clawing at the other woman’s side boob and ribs

Both hands finally went up in the hair and Erin was feeling out matched as their tits slid over.  Janet could feel Erin struggling to turn her over and heard a small gasp each time her tit rolled over Erin’s.

Janet was really putting extra effort into that grind and each time she got atop Erin she was there longer.  Now Erin was having trouble rolling Janet “To Think, you wanted a tit fight with me.  You got no tits.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 09:47:46 PM »
Erin couldn’t roll Janet off and the tit on tit was really hurting but not as much as Janet’s words then the bitch said “Just quit Erin… You lost so just quit.”

“No not” Erin hands went from Janet’s hair to her face and scratched “Like this”

That got a shriek from Janet.  Janet lifted her body off Erin’s and Erin quickly spread her legs brought her knees up then got her feet to Janet’s stomach and kicked her away.

Erin was up and went for a straight kick, but Janet parried it got behind Erin and went for a choke.  Erin quickly got her hips outside Janet’s left hip and tried to lift Janet up onto her shoulders only to have her hair yanked and neck twisted

Janet tried to lift a knee into Erin’s face when she successfully fought off the back suplex, but Erin blocked it and trapped the leg.  Erin snapped forward and hit a snap suplex to Janet that caused Janet to hit more on her neck than her back.

Janet’s legs were up in the air and Erin turned to see that and got a delicious idea.  Hands going to the small of Janet’s back Erin slid them to the ass and pressed her own body forward causing Janet’s feet to go by her head.  Not done yet Erin slid off the bottoms and looked between the legs “You are officially done.”

Erin spanked Janet twice on each cheek and felt Janet trying to kick her legs out, so Erin went higher on the legs.  “You are pinned, and you are done so just say it.”

Further forward and head between Janet’s knees so she could look right at the face.  “Say you lost and I’m better.”

“No…”  Now being on her shoulders and neck played to an advantage.  If Janet had been more on her back this would have been impossible to get out of, but she slipped then rolled her neck and got onto her stomach.

Erin went face first into the wall after that but quickly recovered and dove for Janet, but Janet dove away so Erin missed.  They both got up and the confidence was truly oozing out of Erin Richards “You feel it don’t you.  Feel that you can’t find a way to beat me.”

“What I feel is exhaustion that another bitch has lasted this long against me.”

“This is the longest anyone’s lasted against me.  What does that tell you?”

They leapt at each other and connected with punches that put them on weak legs.  Grabbing the other with their strong arm the right was behind the neck as both tried to regain the strength to stand on their own but also took this time to hit a left when given a chance.  Janet hit one

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Erin hit two lefts “That I end fights and you start wars.”
Legs were starting to get back to normal and they were trying to push the neck down and struggled around the room. Janet hit three quick lefts between Erin’s tits “My competition has been competition.  You had two challenges and Kara wasn’t ready for the.”

“Kara wanted to defend you.”  Erin was hitting punches now “I broke her and will do the same to you”

“Guh.” Punches got to Janet, but she hit her own and could feel the gasps from Erin “She wasn’t ready for topless she had you beat before that and I will beat you.”

Erin didn’t drop and hit her own punches feeling the fist dig in deeper on Janet’s body.  That meat was getting soft “I fought McCord bitch you don’t scare me.”

It was three punches Erin hit and before the fourth Janet responded.  “And I beat the woman who McCord craves.  You don’t impress me Erin.”  Janet hit some more punches and knew Erin’s midriff couldn’t take much more.

Erin grabbed one of Janet’s tits and heard a weird sound come from Janet. Janet responded before anything happened to her tit, she grabbed one of Erin’s “Go for it Erin I dare you.”

“You first bitch”

They stood there for a minute hand on a tit not squeezing the tit.  Not ripping at it or twisting it.  Not doing anything to please the tit nor harm it just both waiting for the other to do something.  “Well Janet what are you waiting for?”

“I’m waiting for you Erin… You went for my tit first so do what you wanted to do.”

“Know what I really want to do… Recover” Erin swung Janet away and Janet was completely not expecting that.

Erin could see Janet was off balance and knew that her power and Janet not being ready could give her the opportunity. Janet was near the desk and if she hit Janet hard enough some wonderful things could happen.

Janet twisted her body into a backhand it got ducked by Erin who hit a right hand into Janet’s stomach then a left into the ribs.  Janet tried to eat the punches and hit an elbow but missed as Erin slipped back and looked at Janet bent down slightly.  Quick glance and Janet feet were in a bad way she had no way to take the next punch, so Erin got ready

“Game over, Janet!”

Erin hit an uppercut that twisted Janet onto the corner of the desk.  Erin stayed their hands on her thighs she had likely hit the final punch and finally proved once and for all she was the best.  This could very well be both last fight and what a way to go out

Erin thought of what to do and figured it out.  She would splash Janet bend that back at a weird angle which would damage her to the point where she had to quit after some serious beating.  Erin took two steps then leaped at Janet who moved and Erin’s stomach just below the rib cage hit the corner of the desk.

Janet was on one knee; the fight was something new.  She had all out wars with Plaza, she had slug fests with McGrath and fight to live with Leslie, but this was new.  Both so equally skilled at the art of fighting she would need to really make an example of this and close it out.

Erin was gasping but pushed away from the table.  Not much respite for Erin as Janet pushed her into the corner of the table again and again her stomach took the brunt.  This time she was laid flat out on the table and suddenly found her legs being lifted and Janet’s arm was under her body.  Erin was frozen and fearful of what was about to happen.

Janet hit an elbow to the stomach.  She grinded her left elbow into Erin’s defenceless stomach muscles she then came down with a right hand and the slap was sick. Erin refused to quit so Janet repeated and after five of each she started slapping Erin’s stomach she knew she had Erin Richards beaten but wanted to hear her admit it.

Janet was at fifteen total and knew the humiliation factor set in and the slaps hurt Erin but not enough to make the Welsh actress quit.  Left hand went on the joining of the ribs and Janet began to rain down hard rights on Erin’s stomach.  When the tenth hit Erin screamed out “I Surrender I Quit please… Please stop”

Janet had a right up and was shaking she wanted to hit Erin again.  She had gone into that zone that is hard to get out of when another woman presents this much of a challenge.  Erin was everything she claimed to be but, in the end, “I fucking won” 

Janet fought the urge to keep hitting Erin and walked back three steps an ended up falling on her ass “I fucking won” She said again and heard a thump as Erin rolled off the table and hit the floor

Erin fell off and was crying.  Her stomach was on fire, her body had felt all the pain that was delivered throughout the fight.  Yet what hurt her the most was hearing Janet say it again and again ‘I fucking won’ ...  Erin couldn’t speak yet, but it was so annoying and when she could that was when she would speak.  As soon as she could.

“Ok kiss my tits and this is done”

Everything stopped and Janet shook her head “No I don’t want that… No, I’m sorry that was … that’s not us.”  Janet walked over to Erin who slid back on her ass.  Janet looked tired and beaten to everyone else but right now she looked like the strongest woman in the world to Erin.

Janet took a breath and then extended her hand.  It stayed out there for thirty seconds.  Erin had just been in the most back and forth fight of her life.  When she suffered her only other loss it was no doubt about it.  No matter the spurts she got AnnaLynne McCord was to much.  This was a fight she could have won it was that close and now looking up at the woman who bested her.  There was no hate in her heart for this woman

Erin took Janet’s hand then Janet pulled Erin up to her feet.  The two had staring contest then they shook hands. “You almost had me.  You really were everything I hoped you would be.”

“I never thought you’d be as tough as you are.  I’m glad destiny brought us together and I wish it was a different result.  I feel weird right now we just…”

“I know right.”

Like I just lost a real close fight but, but I am happy we fought more than upset I lost.”

“Yeah this is weird with you… If we ever find ourselves in this situation again.  When Aubrey and I fought there felt there was more.  We didn’t hate each other until the second fight and for me I started hating her I think right after the arm wrestle.  We kept building up and building up and building up.”

“Story is you and Aubrey were moths and flame constantly brought together.  If the fates want us to fight again the fates will decide.”

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone Rubber match; Alana De La Garza vs Erica Durance; Kaley Cuoco vs Nina Dobrev)

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 01:58:12 PM »
awesome fight,well written and thought out, thank you :)