News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catzreview Havoc vs Jasmine

• 7 Replies

Offline deformedvampire

Catzreview Havoc vs Jasmine
« on: June 21, 2022, 11:48:51 AM »
Anybody buy this fight? Looks good to me, just waiting on some positive affirmation before pulling the trigger.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 11:49:18 AM by deformedvampire »

Lovewomenfighting

Re: Catzreview Havoc vs Jasmine
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 07:35:08 PM »
Anybody buy this fight? Looks good to me, just waiting on some positive affirmation before pulling the trigger.

I'd describe it as typical catzreview, real, competitive, hard and brutal fighting women, they are to be congratulated for their effort.

It's also typical in that its poorly staged, the space for the women to fight in is too small, the lighting of the space is inadequate, and the end result is a shadowy, grainy video.

It has been a constant frustration that over 10 years or more the women who fight have been so badly let down for their efforts by a producer who has never thought to invest in a more professional presentation, and either doesn't care or is not interested in learning how to improve, indeed, he seems to have a 'f**k it, that'll do' attitude.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 07:52:59 PM »
Suitefights is the best overall cat fight producer hands down!

Offline tommycf

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 05:36:08 PM »
I thought it was a very good competitive match with some great hair pulling. Can't say enough about these British chicks and how hard they go at it, but like others have said, the producer needs to do some better work. First, I've seen almost every CR video and he literally asks the same generic questions in the pre-match interviews every single time (you think you gonna win today? etc.) Next, every match he tells the girls to get back on the mat, how about getting a larger mat or putting up barriers in the area before hand?

PS-Loved the contrasting looks between the two, next door looking natural MILF with big tits against a punk rock chick with tats and fishnets.

Offline tommycf

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 08:32:26 PM »
Have to admit small criticism, don’t like the coaching! Just let them get on with it and don’t tell them what to do, that’s scripted!
Not really scripted it's just trying to give them some motivation. Bob used to do that in ECNWC when he would tell the girl on the bottom to roll over or do something to get out of a hold and fight back. I just don't like it when he tells them "no talking". The East Coast Cats producer used to do that as well. If the fighters want to talk trash to each other, let them. It makes the fight more hostile in my opinion.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 02:21:54 AM »
Good point. Love intimidating trash/shit talking.

Offline mike989

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2022, 06:33:52 PM »
A possible fight involving Havoc and new girl Sophie. Would love to see Havoc fight again especially since her last match on slapcity never materialized.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=105465.0

Havoc says she was just warming up with Jasmine - this time she intends to squeeze the life out of Sophie's tits and when the time is ready, place her pussy in Sophie's face to force the ultimate submission!   :D

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 01:52:21 AM »
Suitefights is the best overall cat fight producer hands down!

Mexican catfights is a contender to the thrown. Clf has Santana and could be great if they focus on real catfights