News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A wife and a friend

• 1 Replies

Offline mich25

A wife and a friend
« on: June 21, 2022, 06:56:32 PM »
My wife and I studied real estate brokerage at a University of California and currently work in a company in the field. In addition, we live in a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house with a large yard located in suburban Los Angeles. It's summer time, so every morning I get up early and go to the kitchen to prepare a tasty cup of coffee. Then I go to the living room where my recliner is located, which is located in front of the television on which I watch the sports channels and next to a sofa.

My name is Joseph, 30 years old, 6.0, 167 pounds, dark skinned, brown eyes, body in shape thanks to the gym. My wife Lisa, 28 years old, 5.6, 120 pounds,
cup 36C, long brown hair, brown eyes and a fit body thanks to pilates.

This Saturday morning I was watching a baseball game when my wife walked into the living room and said:

"Honey, don't forget to buy topsoil for our garden."

"Very well honey, by the way Emilia will come later to see the game", I answered promptly.

Emily, 29 years old, 5,6, 120 poudns, cup 36C, short blonde hair, green eyes and a fit body due to the gym, she has been my best friend since childhood even after
I finished high school I seriously thought about asking her to marry me, but right around that time she started having a different boyfriend every week so my marriage plans fizzled out. Also, when I entered the university I met Lisa, who became my girlfriend and after finishing my degree, my wife.

I was lost in these thoughts when I remembered that I had to go buy the topsoil, so I rushed out of the house and drove in my truck to the nearest supermarket and when I came back I had two big bags that I left in the garage along with some packages. of seeds that Lisa had bought a couple of weeks ago. Upon entering the house I could see my wife sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal, drinking coffee and reading a book. She had her long brown hair tied in a ponytail, she was also wearing a white cotton t-shirt and a jean skirt.

"Good morning, honey," I said as she leaned in to kiss her cheek.

What time is the game? Lisa asked nonchalantly.

"Today at three in the afternoon," I answered hurriedly.

Lisa was not interested in sports, but she still asked:

Do you think you can apply a layer of soil in the garden, before the game?

"That would be a lot of work, honey," I answered.

"You were the one who wanted a house with a big garden," Lisa snapped.

"I know, I just wouldn't want to work before the game," I answered, holding back my anger.

Then Lisa changed her tone of voice and replied:

"If you do this for me, I'll do what you want"

Anything? I asked incredulously.

"Yes, and once all the work is done, I'll be all yours," she whispered sensually into my ear.

Ten minutes later, I was ready to work on that plot of approximately twenty square meters in front of the house and that was supposed to be our garden. I had a shovel, a rake and a hoe plus the bags of soil and the packets of seeds. Though it was early, the summer heat it was already making itself felt but even so I took the shovel and plunged it hard into that sediment. As I drilled into the ground, my mind began to wander about my sex life with Lisa. Although the sex had been good, something had started to happen lately as it had become monotonous, that is, we used to do it the same days and at the same time and using the same position "the missionary", and although she did not know complained something told me that our relationship lacked erotic fantasy.

Regarding the latter, from a very young age she had been a fan of women's wrestling, this hobby began when I was taken to the cinema to see a French James Bond-type spy movie. In fact, there was a scene where the main actor who played a secret agent had to meet with an informant in a nightclub, which had a large white hammock hanging right in the center of the cabaret while tables were around it. and chairs occupied by a maximum of four people.

Suddenly, a man appeared with a microphone in hand announcing the big event of the night: "A female fight on the hammock."

Immediately afterwards, slow and sensual music began to play throughout the place as two beautiful 25 year old women appeared dressed in cheetah bikinis. One of them was blonde with tanned skin, long straight hair rolled up while the other woman was redheaded, Caucasian skinned, wavy hair which fell to her shoulders. Both of them had approximately the same height (5.6), the same weight (120 pounds) and the same breast size (36C cup) while their bodies were in shape.

Then all the lights went out, leaving only a large spotlight on, which illuminated the hammock. It was so that once both women were on the hammock, they crouched their bodies and began to move slowly and stealthily in circles until they reached the center of the hanging structure, without taking their eyes off each other. At that precise moment, their bodies lunged at each other, colliding and then falling onto the canvas, then they hugged each other and began to roll from side to side as each tried to stay in the superior position, but the flexibility exhibited by their bodies prevented any of them from achieving such an advantage, meanwhile the public encouraged them with great fervor. As the fight progressed little by little, the symptoms of fatigue began to be noticed in both fighters since the intensity shown at the beginning had gradually decreased, causing their movements to become slower while their bodies showed a percolated shine due to the sweat, while their hairstyles had also lost their initial consistency and their moans were becoming louder.

While both fighters were in the center of the hammock, fighting hand to hand, the redhead was able to place her legs around the neck of her rival, to then squeeze her thighs with force causing the blonde's body to begin to contort frantically from side to side trying to escape from that suffocation, she even used her hands to separate those thighs, but her strength was no longer the same as at the beginning, for Therefore, they were useless. It was like this that after a couple of seconds, the blonde was unconscious on the canvas while the redhead quickly got up and then raised her arms and jumped with happiness right next to where
she was her rival defeated her while her present public applauded her euphorically.

Suddenly, a distant voice pulled me away from these thoughts, bringing me back to the present.

"Hello Joseph," Emily called from the front door. She was wearing a short-sleeved yellow dress with a flower print.

"Hello," I replied hastily.

Are you busy gardening? Emily asked.

"I'm preparing it to plant it," I replied resignedly.

"I hope you're getting paid well for this," Emily said.

"Well, supposedly," I answered.

When I opened the front door, she came in then came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then consulted with a mischievous tone of voice:

Well, and your wife, what is she offering you?

"She said anything," I answered a bit uncomfortably.

"She would give you a hand but unfortunately I didn't come dressed for work, so I'm going to sit over there and watch you work," Emily said.

Fifteen minutes later my arms and legs were really hurting so I decided to stop my work so I started walking slowly back to the house and while I was doing it
I took off my white cotton t-shirt, which was totally soaked with sweat.

"Oh yeah, take it off baby," Emily cried excitedly.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at Emily, then smiled.

"Yeah, take it off baby," Emily yelled again.

Like a male stripper, I started waving my shirt over my head, spinning it in the air, then throwing it in his direction.

"Yeah that baby, come over here and take your dollar," Emily yelled as she waved a bill in her hand.

I kept dancing until I reached her.

"Shake it baby," Emily yelled excitedly.

Being close to her, I tried to grab the bill, but Emily was quicker and pulled it out of my reach.

"Not so fast, cowboy," Emily said.

Then she leaned over and slipped the bill on my waist just above my crotch, I felt her hand brush my stomach making my penis it hardened.

"Shake that dollar, baby," Emily yelled.

I tried to shake my hips from side to side, but Emily surprised me again by pressing her body against mine. The scent of her body hit my nostrils as her body joined mine making my penis totally hard. Feeling her body, I walked away from her embarrassed and it was then that we saw Lisa.

"Hi Lisa," Emily said.

Lisa reluctantly returned the greeting since my wife doesn't like the sense of humor we use with Emily, she considers it tacky.

Then Lisa asked me: Do you dance and take off your shirt?

What's wrong with you? Emily replied with an annoyed tone.

I could see how the fury took over my wife, but without saying a word, Lisa advanced towards the garden while Emily and I followed her.

"You did a good job, honey," Lisa said to me, and then she asked: Are you going to apply an extra layer of topsoil to it now?

"Sure, just let me go get a drink of water," she replied as she reached down to pick up my wet t-shirt.

Once in the kitchen of the house, I realized that Emily had followed me while Lisa had stayed in the garden.

Are you trying to get me killed? I asked Emily harshly.

"Calm down dummy, I'll fix everything. You'll still have your night of anything, I promise," winking at me.

Without stopping I drank two liters of water.

“It shows that you were thirsty, plowing all that land under this sun,” Emily said.

Suddenly, I saw that she leaned out the window and then asked:

What did you see in that woman?

What do you mean? I asked her.

"She doesn't like sports, she doesn't like anything that you like and she's boring", Emily said and then asked:

Was it any different when you dated her in college?

"No, we had some things in common and we were physically attracted", I replied to Emily.

"And now," Emily said.

And now what?, I questioned her with some annoyance.

"I've known you for a long time and I know you're not happy," Emily said.

"I'm happy, well lately it's been a bit difficult to cope with our marriage since sometimes she gets a bit frustrating," I answered somewhat despondently.

"As long as you say you're happy that's fine, but I can't stop thinking about what would have happened if I had been closer to you, I mean when you guys were dating," Emily said.

¿how?, I consulted her with an impatient tone of voice.

"I don't know," Emily answered.

Would you have separated us, is that what you are trying to do now?, I asked her with an annoyed tone of voice.

"No, I'm not trying to destroy your marriage. Besides, you just told me you're happy but you're also admitting you're frustrated and I want you to know
that there are ways to ease that frustration," Emily concluded.

How? I asked her intrigued.

Emily smiled mischievously as she was about to answer.

"Joseph, Joseph", it was Lisa calling me from the garden.

"I'm coming, dear," I yelled and went out to meet Lisa while Emily followed me.

Are you going to use the fertilizer now? Lisa asked.

"Yes, darling," I answered.

I took the rake and evened out the sediment level and then spread the fertilizer while Lisa and Emily watched me from the entrance of the house. After a few minutes,   I realized that fatigue was taking its toll on my muscles so I asked Lisa.

How does it look, honey?

"It looks great," said Lisa.

"Dude, great job," Emily blurted out.

"Okay, now I'll go take a shower," I replied.

Without looking back, I headed to the bathroom where I showered. Then I went to the kitchen to drink some more water and looking out the window I could see
my wife and best friend just inches apart. Staring at each other as if they were about to start a fight, I then quickly ran out with the intention of avoiding something that seemed inevitable.

Once I got within a meter of them, I could clearly hear them say:

"You come into my house and tell me that I don't deserve my husband," Lisa yelled at Emily in a defiant tone and without moving away from her.

"Stop complaining, you seem like a dissatisfied woman," Emily answered in annoyance without backing down.

When they were both face to face, staring at each other, they pounced on each other causing their bodies to collide and fall to the ground immediately they began to roll from one side to the other and it was at that moment that I had the intention of separating them, but I quickly gave up of the idea since it was better that they fix the tension that had been generated between them for so long. In fact, they continued to fight for the ground and it was then that I grabbed the garden hose and shot a powerful stream of cold water on both fighters. To my surprise, none of them tried to stop and they continued to fight harder than before, even though their clothes were now soaked and muddy as the topsoil had turned into a veritable quagmire.

It only took a few seconds for Lisa to rip off Emily's dress, leaving her with a white bra and panties of the same color. Once Emily realized that she was only left wearing her underwear, she frantically pounced on Lisa ripping off her clothes and leaving her dressed in a black bra and panties of the same color. Now both women were standing, a few inches from each other and with their bodies totally muddy while their breasts subtly touched. I must point out that this was an amazing moment as they each slowly stripped off her underwear until they were completely naked. In that they rammed their bodies again, falling once more into the mud.

At that moment, seeing my wife struggling in the mud, she made me excited, but angry at the same time. So without hesitation, I entered the battlefield and took my slimy wife away from her rival.

"Let me keep fighting, I'm winning," Lisa growled trying to break free of my hold as her long brown hair was completely muddy and her muddy bare breasts heaved frantically.

How are you winning?, snapped Emily as she stood up totally muddy.

"You fucking whore, you're not going to steal my man," Lisa yelled uncontrollably.

"If you're so worried about it, maybe you should try harder to keep him by your side," Emily replied angrily.

"My God, look at them, they look crazy," I yelled angrily.

After an awkward silence, Lisa and Emily looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing heartily.

"Oh my God, I'm a fucking mess," Emily said laughing out loud.

"I look like a real nut," Lisa said, also laughing uncontrollably.

Their laughter infected me so I laughed heartily along with them.

After a few minutes, Lisa said:

"Well, it's time to clean up."

"Ladies first," I said as I picked up the hose.

I launched a jet of water on Lisa, who began to clean her entire body. After a few minutes, Emily did.

"You can take a shower in the guest bathroom, we'll use the main bathroom. Make yourself at home," Lisa told Emily.

Once we got out of the shower, Lisa and I brought my friend some clothes. In fact, we found her sitting in the recliner having a beer and watching the baseball game, she only wore a towel that wrapped around her body.

Are those clothes for me? Emily asked when she saw us enter the room.

"Yeah, it's the best we could find," Lisa replied.

Then Emily got up and released the towel from her body, remaining completely naked for a few seconds, then she proceeded to quickly put on the clothes that we had brought her.

Once Emily got dressed, she said:

"I'm starving"

While we ate pizza and drank beers, Emily consulted:

Why don't we play, truth or dare?

"Yeah, why not?" Lisa answered.

Just then, I realized that night had fallen so I turned on the lights in the house and then went to sit next to Lisa on the sofa, leaving Emily in the recliner.

"Lisa, truth or dare," Emily said.

"Dare," Lisa said.

"I dare you to show how you do a blowjob," Emily said bluntly.

"I'll do it with this beer bottle," Lisa replied.

Then my wife put the neck of the bottle in her mouth, imitating a blowjob for about fifteen seconds and at the end she consulted Emily.

What did you think of her?

"Great, Joseph, you are a lucky man," Emily answered with a mischievous voice.

"Emily, truth or dare?" Lisa said.

"True," Emily answered.

Have you ever kissed a woman? Lisa asked.

"Yes," Emily replied flatly.

"Joseph, truth or dare," Emily said.

"Dare," I replied.

"I dare you to show us your cock", Emily said mischievously.

What? I asked surprised.

"Come on, cheer up," Emily exclaimed.

I looked at Lisa expecting her to protest, but not saying anything I stood up then lowered my pants and boxer shorts leaving my cock fully exposed.

How did I go so long without seeing him? Emily asked with a smile on her face.

"You never asked me to," I replied somewhat awkwardly as I hurriedly pulled up my pants and boxers.

Lisa, truth or dare? I asked quickly.

"True," Lisa said.

Have you ever been with a woman? I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Joseph, I told you that I had been with two people before we met, which I didn't tell you was that they were both women," Lisa said.

Am I the only man you've ever been with? I asked in anguish.

"Yes, of course. I guess I'm bisexual now since I was attracted to women since I was young, even at that time I thought I was a lesbian but when I met you I wanted to have a married life and children. I love you Joseph, I really do. I don't want you to don't think I'm unhappy with you," my wife replied anguished.

I didn't know what to say since I was very confused, so I turned my body towards Emily and asked her angrily:

Did you know about this?

"Yes, I guessed so," Emily replied.

How did I never know about this? I asked out loud, looking up at the ceiling.

"Because you're a fool, therefore you couldn't see what was in front of your face," Emily answered me.

Emily, truth or dare? Lisa asked.

"True," Emily answered.

Do you love Joseph?

"Yes," I heard Emily say.

"Oh don't play dumb, I've always been attracted to you, I wanted to be your wife and have a family with you but I also wanted to experience life and just at that time you met Lisa so I thought very well, maybe I can find another Joseph but I searched and searched for many years until I realized that there is no other man like you", Emily concluded.

There was a very awkward silence, for my part I was trying to process everything I had heard in the last few minutes, that is, my wife slept with women and my best friend had always loved me in silence.

"I can't believe you kept all this from me," I snapped at Lisa annoyed.

Just as you try to hide your fetish? Yes, I know that women's fights turn you on, "said Lisa, somewhat annoyed.

"Well, I always wanted to tell you but I didn't dare since I didn't know how you would react," she answered defensively.

“Emily, truth or dare?” Lisa said.

"Dare," Emily said.

"I challenge you to a sexual fight, that is, each one uses her sex to force the orgasm of the other, the one who cums first, loses," said Lisa.

"I accept," Emily replied without hesitation.

"Alright, let's go to the bedroom," Lisa said determinedly.

When they arrived at our room, they stripped off their clothes and then knelt on the bed while I observed their beautiful breasts that looked the same size while their pussies resembled each other due to the triangular cut although Lisa's curly black hair contrasted with the Emily's straight blond hair. While contemplating her rivalry, Emily sat on the bed and spread her legs wide leaving her sex fully exposed and defiant. Seeing her, Lisa executed the same move, accepting the challenge. Then, they moved slowly towards each other until their legs were intertwined as if they were two fused scissors, leaving their sexes strongly united. This very intimate contact made their clitorises begin to rub.

Although the sexual fight between my wife and my best friend turned out to be very exciting to watch and also to listen to, since the moans that both women emitted every time they rubbed their clitorises was like music to my ears, but gradually I could notice that my The wife was having trouble resisting Emily's attacks since her moans were getting louder and her facial expression foreshadowed that it wouldn't take much longer for her to reach an orgasm.

On her part, Emily controlled Lisa's attacks better since her body showed greater dominance with respect to this type of fight. At least that's what I could assume seeing her in action. That was how Lisa released a loud moan, reaching orgasm. But a few seconds later, Emily also let out a pleasant orgasmic moan that came from the depths of her being and after a restful rest, they began a second sexual encounter, Lisa being the first to reach orgasm again.

Based on these results, I had no choice but to declare my best friend Emily the winner.

It was then that my best friend exclaimed:

"Oh my god this was so exciting, but so tiring at the same time so I'm going to sleep to get my strength back", said Emily.

"Emily, you can sleep in the guest room," Lisa said.

"I'm going to walk Emily to her room," I told Lisa.

"Very good, Joseph," Lisa said.

When Emily and I got to the guest room, I told her:

"Okay, tell me"

What? Emily asked me.

What did you say to Lisa to make her so angry, I asked her.

Do you mean the one before the mud fight? Emily asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"She didn't relax with what I told her and I think that at that moment she became honest with herself and with what she wanted, so if she was like that, she didn't deserve you," Emily answered.

Why didn't you ever tell me how you felt about me? I asked her.

"Like I said, I wasn't ready for this kind of life that you wanted. Besides, life moves so fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might get lost," Emily said with a smile on her face. Then, she then entered the room and closed the door.

The End

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: A wife and a friend
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 08:23:32 AM »
Continue with this story, please