News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Raising the catfight topic socially among friends/acquaintances.

• 4 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
I assume many men who are catfight aficionados keep their fetish/fantasy to themselves as in some circles it is deemed as strange or deviant. I find it awkward to raise this matter in conversation even though I feel some of my male friends have the same feeling. Have any of you brought this subject up in discussions? If so, how did you present it or ever thought of it. What kind of responses did you experience?

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Raising the catfight topic socially among friends/acquaintances.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 02:48:12 PM »
  Only one of my good friends knows about my desires. When it has been mentioned in conversations it is usually a brief statement like someone saying " I would like to see those two girls go at it" , if maybe two woman have had a disagreement, but it's hard to elaborate any further without looking kinky.  It's the reason for joining this forum, to be able to talk to like minded people. 

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 07:30:37 PM »
Given the way so much of American society has turned puritanical (esp. on the left), I would really discourage people from talking about this stuff in public--esp. or at least in any way that might come back to the workplace or that your coworkers might find out about.

Online cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 02:38:54 AM »
It took some wine, but we had friends that seemed pretty open. My wife had known of my interest but wasn't the least bit interested. At dinner, in a restaurant, I told our friends of my interest. It was a short conversation. It didn't get there attention in any way. Oh well, it is a fetish.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 12:15:04 AM »
It has really only come up a few times for me socially over the years.  Twice watching videos with guys only where there happened to be a catfight and once at a bar with mixed company where another guy brought it up.  The first two I simply said "Gotta love a good catfight" which got a good chuckle from the other guys, but nothing more.  In the later case, the guy was a bouncer at the bar and mentioned that there was an amazing catfight there the night before.  The funny thing was the women there were way more into the story asking questions and then talking about it long after (catfights they had been in/seen).  The guys all stayed silent.  I am guessing either it wasn't their thing or just didn't want to look like dirty men in front of the ladies.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)