News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heaven vs Kori in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 1 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Packers fan Heaven gets some needling from Kori that turns into a couple of contests to prove womanly superiority

Prelude:  Heaven loves to watch the Green Bay Packers and has her #4 Brett Favre jersey on while doing it.  She likes to go to bars to view the games to be with lots of other fans of the team.  But even in Wisconsin, there can be some infiltrators especially when playing the fairly close by and hated Chicago Bears.  In fact, the Bears fans target certain places to stir up trouble with the green and gold at certain bars, and Heaven could go somewhere else, but it turns her on to have confrontations with some of them.  On this occasion, it goes further than the norm as hot blonde Kori can't resist needling Heaven even though she probably isn't even a Chicago Bears fan.  That pisses Heaven off, and the confrontation escalates...lucky for everyone else.

Heaven:  "Listen you blonde bitch, I've had just about enough of your obviously just rooting against the Packers in a Wisconsin bar just to piss me and some others off."
Kori:  "Ooooooo, I'm so scared, tramp!  You have about as much bite as your swiss cheese Packer defense.  By the way, I thought the Packer fans wore those ugly cheeseheads hats because Wisconsin is famous for cheese.  Hmmm, maybe it is to show how many holes your defense has in it."  {laughing}
Heaven:  "Ok slut, that's it.  You and me in a comparison of assets and then a catfight right after the game is over!  There are almost as many anti-Packers fans as pro-Packer ones so when they judge our assets, it will be fair.  And the fight....to the finish with no holds barred and submission or unconsicous only to lose."
Kori:  "Sounds great to me, whore....first your Packers bite the dust and then I win two contests from you.  Not a bad afternoon I must admit."

Beauty Contest:   The Green Bay - Chicago game ends, and indeed, the Bears happen to take this particular game.  That pisses off Heaven even more and she can't wait for the fight to try to take some of that frustration out of Kori's gloating hide.  Bbut first they will have 7 areas of assets compared with the winner of more of these winning the beauty contest...facial beauty, tits, midsection, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  The fans at the bar will judge these areas and will later spectate the catfight if they wish.  The women will have to go topless for their chests to be compared and remove some other clothing for legs, midsections, etc.  Anyway, the first area of facial beauty requires no such action.  Both women are clearly above average here....way above average.  Usually, the blonde has the hair advantage which also counts as part of this, but in this case, Heaven in addition to Kori could make a hair conditioning commercial.  Anyway, in a close one, Heaven does take the first area of facial beauty to go up 1-0.  The next area to be judged will be their tits, and in this area, there is a clear cut winner.  Heaven has heavier boobs while Kori's are nice, but definitely fall into the perky category.  Her chest victory moves Heaven out in front 2-0, and Kori needs to win one here soon or risk being blown out.  The next one of midsection is one of her better assets...a flatter midsection than Heaven show with good delineation by the blonde bombshell.  Kori's easy win cuts her deficit to Heaven down to 2-1.  Next up is legs which is another strong area for both women, but then again what region isn't hot of these two.  Regardless, Kori wins a close one with thinner, more tapered legs to pull even with Heaven at 2-2.  The last frontside area to be judged is arms/armpits.  This is not particularly a strong or a weak area for either woman so it comes down simply to taste.  Kori edges out Heaven here probably due to armpits as much as anything but really an area that Kori was fortunate to win since it could have gone either way.  But with Kori's win, she goes up 3-2 for her first lead. The next area to be judged requires the two hotties to turn around since it is their backs.  Heaven seems to have a bigger difference in width between her upper and lower back which always seems to be approved of by observers.  So Heaven ties up the entire contest 3-3 with this win here, so it comes down to whoever wins the ass contest will win the overall competition also.  Both women have good butts, however Heaven seems to have the more compact one which gives her the narrow win in this final area and a narrow win of 4-3 in the overall beauty contest to take it from Kori, who is pissed off since she clearly thinks she is the hotter woman.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:36:09 PM by tomcfstories »

Offline Heaven

Re: Heaven vs Kori in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 12:41:49 AM »
Nice story, but I'm pretty sure I would take Kori. :)