News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Grudge matches

• 3 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
Grudge matches
« on: June 26, 2022, 03:09:50 AM »
I was chatting with a friend of mine, about grudge matches,  I remember back in the 80’s reading, where a producer said grudge matches make him nervous.

I was left wondering if it was , because someone might get hurt… or was it because they would be responsible if someone really got hurt.

I was wondering if you guys have a favorite grudge match, you saw in the past.
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline cooper4

• God Member
Re: Grudge matches
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 07:05:21 AM »
I am not sure… what eventually shut crystal down.

I forgot to mention my favorite grudge match was between Anastasia (dww)and Mary… they clearly hated each other

Anastasia, never one a match against Mary, and usually end up in a ball crying on the floor after the match

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 09:58:17 AM »
I am not sure… what eventually shut crystal down.

I forgot to mention my favorite grudge match was between Anastasia (dww)and Mary… they clearly hated each other

Anastasia, never one a match against Mary, and usually end up in a ball crying on the floor after the match

Can you tell me the number of this video? Dww...
I love women especially when they fight

Offline cooper4

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 06:01:20 PM »
 i believe most of their fights were with...Fightingdollss-  FD0002 is the title of their grudge match