News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Happy 4th of July to the freecatfight members

• 5 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Happy 4th of July to the freecatfight members
« on: June 26, 2022, 02:23:55 PM »

Happy Independence Day to all the members of freecatfight. The 4th is the Birth of American Independence. This we are 246 yrs old.

Please remember the military families who loves ones are so far away. Also remember the nurses and trucks drivers and grocery store employees  who sacrifice so much for us the last three yrs

I was reading a French writer name Alexis De Tocgueville who was traveling around America during the 1830

He wrote  the passion American display for there own welfare and there idea of liberty were so similar.   The most important thing to a American is freedom  and they will never let politics to take away that freedom .

So happy 4th of July hope everyone has a great holiday
Leeann54
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Happy 4th of July to the freecatfight members
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 07:23:40 PM »
 You're a class act Leeann,  Happy Fourth to you too !  ( and you are from Philly too ! )

Offline joenstl

• God Member
  • I love catfights! Heavy metal music. Female bodybu
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 10:51:24 PM »
I agree. Leeann is a class act. A safe Fourth to all.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 12:58:23 PM »
Leeann54,
You stated that so well. Happy 4th of July!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 11:01:05 PM »
Hi tholless
If you ever stop leaving your negative thoughts in my polls and other public things i do here.  I would missed them immensely and worried about you.

On July 4th  we party
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 11:01:52 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 02:50:51 AM »
Happy actual Independence Day, July 2. All but one state (NY) ratified the Declaration of Independence on July 2. NY did a few weeks later. Actual signing of the document didn't occur until August and later (nearly 30 signatures were from people who weren't even state representatives on July 4).

What happened on July 4? Absolutely nothing.

Well Thot, you are not quite right about that .  Yes the Continental Congress did vote for independence on the 2nd, but on the 4th they adopted the Declaration of Independence that Jefferson was finishing up.  And the DOI states the date July 4th right at the top.

And the 4th created one of histories greatest ironies (or coincidences) because on July 4, 1828, exactly 50 years after the Declaration the last two living signers of the document, Jefferson and Adams both died.  In fact Adam's last words were reported to be, "Thomas Jefferson still survives!" But Adams was wrong, Jefferson died earlier that day.

But you knew all that, right?