News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights submission holds ruin catfights?

• 18 Replies

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
Re: Suitefights submission holds ruin catfights?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2022, 07:12:27 PM »
Anyone saying that 24 minutes of "wrestling-and-slapping" fighting is too short is free to attempt doing burpees for 24 minutes continuously. Feel free to post a video of the effort here!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2022, 07:59:58 PM »
I didn't announce the winner and loser. Your
over exaggerating. And did I ever say that I wanted to force Emma and Angel to continue the fight?! No I just said that it was short. And me being against the health and safety? Stop putting words in other people's mouths to try to get your autistic points accross. Safety is a important  part of any sport  that I completely understand.  And shit happens. I get that. They shouldn't have taken those energy powders. But it was too short. That's the end product no matter how you try to sugarcoat it. Which is the product that people will buy with their hard earned money, watch, and review.

And the Vika vs Sunni catfight felt inconclusive. The length wasn't the issue. Just compared to other catfights something was missing. Maybe it was Vika and her passive aggressive attitude and laughing that made Sunni go less full throttle. Idk. Something was off that made it feel complete like the Sarah vs Lora fight for comparison. Or even Jess vs Rosie which was shorter but felt a lot more like a full catfight.  That's just my opinion. And fans have the right to talk about the goods and the bads of any release in the entertainment space.

Alright, I can see I'm interacting with a mature person here with you just throwing out slurs.

This is literally your quote:

"Emma vs Angel and Vika vs Sunni ended too quick in my opinion"

What is the point are you trying to make by saying that? If you're saying you care about health and safety, but are simultaneously saying a fight ended "too quick" or it was "too short," that's speaking out of both sides of your mouth. A health issue arose and it was appropriately stopped. Nobody wanted that, but that's just how it goes. Suitefights said the circumstances of the fight on the order page, it literally says this:
"NOTE: one of the fighters fell ill during the match and could not compete at 100%. This resulted in a match that was shorter than desired. Therefore, we have lowered the price accordingly."

If you say, "shit happens. I get that," but then say the fight should have been longer. Then you don't "get that." Shit happened!  Plans were appropriately changed.

Regarding spoilers, this was your quote. I'm redacting some names here (you didn't do that):

"(Fighter 1) was fkn terrible. No heart at all, felt like i was watching a flopping frog, and with this being her second fight in a row just laying there. Feel bad for Steve and (fighter 2) for this one"

If you don't think that HEAVILY implies the winner of the fight here, then I just don't know what to say. I'm certainly not a genius, but I was able to "crack" your code and I knew exactly who had won the fight before pressing play. I think it's lousy to say something that specific before 99% of the potential audience has bought the fight. Just to be very clear, saying the fight was disappointing or bad or whatever is perfectly fine, but there's very easy ways to get that point across without going into specific details.

About Vika vs. Sunni, your opinion is obviously fine. I just respectfully disagree with almost all of it (I, too, wish it was more catfight-y). I just think your expectations are completely out of whack if a solid 24-minute fight with no round breaks (besides after a submission) that has multiple submissions and both are completely exhausted at the end isn't conclusive. I felt pretty positive one bested the other (the fight was very competitive throughout), and I'd very much like to see them meet a different time, when both are fresh, and let that rivalry simmer and go at it again.
[/quote
Good points. Spoiled my excitement with MissBella vs Zamra as I thought was going to be competitive ??

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 06:47:56 AM »
I didn't announce the winner and loser. Your
over exaggerating. And did I ever say that I wanted to force Emma and Angel to continue the fight?! No I just said that it was short. And me being against the health and safety? Stop putting words in other people's mouths to try to get your autistic points accross. Safety is a important  part of any sport  that I completely understand.  And shit happens. I get that. They shouldn't have taken those energy powders. But it was too short. That's the end product no matter how you try to sugarcoat it. Which is the product that people will buy with their hard earned money, watch, and review.

And the Vika vs Sunni catfight felt inconclusive. The length wasn't the issue. Just compared to other catfights something was missing. Maybe it was Vika and her passive aggressive attitude and laughing that made Sunni go less full throttle. Idk. Something was off that made it feel complete like the Sarah vs Lora fight for comparison. Or even Jess vs Rosie which was shorter but felt a lot more like a full catfight.  That's just my opinion. And fans have the right to talk about the goods and the bads of any release in the entertainment space.

Alright, I can see I'm interacting with a mature person here with you just throwing out slurs.

This is literally your quote:

"Emma vs Angel and Vika vs Sunni ended too quick in my opinion"

What is the point are you trying to make by saying that? If you're saying you care about health and safety, but are simultaneously saying a fight ended "too quick" or it was "too short," that's speaking out of both sides of your mouth. A health issue arose and it was appropriately stopped. Nobody wanted that, but that's just how it goes. Suitefights said the circumstances of the fight on the order page, it literally says this:
"NOTE: one of the fighters fell ill during the match and could not compete at 100%. This resulted in a match that was shorter than desired. Therefore, we have lowered the price accordingly."

If you say, "shit happens. I get that," but then say the fight should have been longer. Then you don't "get that." Shit happened!  Plans were appropriately changed.

Regarding spoilers, this was your quote. I'm redacting some names here (you didn't do that):

"(Fighter 1) was fkn terrible. No heart at all, felt like i was watching a flopping frog, and with this being her second fight in a row just laying there. Feel bad for Steve and (fighter 2) for this one"

If you don't think that HEAVILY implies the winner of the fight here, then I just don't know what to say. I'm certainly not a genius, but I was able to "crack" your code and I knew exactly who had won the fight before pressing play. I think it's lousy to say something that specific before 99% of the potential audience has bought the fight. Just to be very clear, saying the fight was disappointing or bad or whatever is perfectly fine, but there's very easy ways to get that point across without going into specific details.

About Vika vs. Sunni, your opinion is obviously fine. I just respectfully disagree with almost all of it (I, too, wish it was more catfight-y). I just think your expectations are completely out of whack if a solid 24-minute fight with no round breaks (besides after a submission) that has multiple submissions and both are completely exhausted at the end isn't conclusive. I felt pretty positive one bested the other (the fight was very competitive throughout), and I'd very much like to see them meet a different time, when both are fresh, and let that rivalry simmer and go at it again.
Your lying again to get your point across. The Vika vs Sunni fight was not non stop like you said ie a Misty vs Jacky Fay fight but had 3 submission stoppages in that timeframe. That means it wasn't non stop. And if people aren't allowed to be happy or sad about a given product then the fan gets the short end of the stick then. If I have a opinion about a fight I watched I have every right to talk about it. You trying to suppress everyone that has a differing opinion is still counter productive Keith.
Ddot

Mandarin

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 03:08:30 PM »
OK  enough of this.