News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature catfighters

• 3 Replies

Offline Led2

• God Member
Mature catfighters
« on: June 29, 2022, 01:11:45 PM »
https://youtu.be/HkS9n9-OG0o 2 women tangle like cats on the ground to the amusement of party goers. Pure instinctive catfighting going on here and no one stepping in. Too bad it cut !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: Mature catfighters
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 01:30:43 PM »
Slow action. Both definitely have a problem with each other. Too bad we don't know what or who they're fighting for. The spectators let it go.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 04:12:49 PM »
That was a pretty good catfight.  It wasn't face paced, but it's probably because the two women were drunk.  And I enjoyed the slower pace of the fight.  There was a lot of fantastic thigh to thigh contact, and plenty of hair pulling.  I also like how several people in the crowd kept people back so the girls could fight uninterrupted.  I would love to see more catfights like that, where the girls are allowed to fight on the ground and pull hair without some spectators trying to stand them up or get them to stop pulling hair.  Let the girls fight like girls!!

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 04:57:13 AM »
Awesome fight! I'm glad it wasn't broken up because neither was taking serious damage. I HATE that this is only 90 seconds long though, there's no excuse not to record/post the full fight :(