News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefight match-up poll,

• 3 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Suitefight match-up poll,
« on: July 01, 2022, 05:17:08 PM »
Since I recently joined Freecatights, I have become a regular visitor creating threads, replying and posting comments. Most of the members through my expieience are super and have enhanced my appreciation of catfighting and understanding what us fans enjoy about this element of female combat. Started a vid collection and of all the producers out there, Suitefights has gotten my votes and business. The matches are well produced, non-scripted and real. The ladies who are willing to go at it show professionalism and mutual respect in most cases.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Suitefight match-up poll,
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 05:36:51 PM »
Incomlete text SORRY.
Goning to say that some times unforseen events cause cancellations and.or replacements. From the options pick 6 matches you would enjoy or liketosee happen. Let's support Suitefights and share some ideas to keep this gem alive.
Thanks all!!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 05:50:31 AM »
Some good ones in the poll. One not mentioned is having two newcomers of equal size/ht,/wt. having zero catfight expierience make a debut. Two Playboy models would be hot, but their contracts would not permit them to engage with another produce. Bella Luxx vs Nikki, yes! Aubrey Black vs another peer with also be great proving they are also evenly matched. I think Sarah Brooke vs Vika could be good if wrestling holds do not dominate the action. Jacky Hoff  vs Eden would pit two ladies with ample tits as targets. both coming off tough debut fights would be awesome. Waiting to see who Suitefights decides to go with next.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 01:40:02 PM »
Jacky fay vs misty lovelace 2 would be incredible.  Any catfight that ended in a draw should have a rematch