News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anke vs Janina - Erotic Garden Boxing

• 5 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Anke vs Janina - Erotic Garden Boxing
« on: July 01, 2022, 07:18:38 PM »
As always, I carelessly threw my keys on the dining table, grabbed an ice-cold beer from the fridge and headed for our balcony.
That I already finished work at noon, as I did today, almost never happened. But the heat of the day, it was over 35 degrees, had caused me to take a few overtime and the afternoon in the shade on the balcony to verdösen.
We lived in a small house in the countryside, surrounded by a beautiful garden and a rather buxom neighbor.
I had already cast an eye on her several times when she sunbathed in the garden. She certainly had some excess weight, but most of it was found in her horny tits and her big ass.
But when I entered the balcony today, I could hardly believe my ears. I heard moaning coming from the backyard!
"AHHHHH!"
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! "OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
I cautiously peered over the edge of the railing and there were my wife and Janina, our neighbor, in bikinis and boxing gloves, struggling in the shade of a large tree. The heat had bathed their bodies in sweat and Janina was obviously holding her stomach after my wife had sunk her leather deep into it.
How long had this been going on? My cock twitched instantly at the sight of our neighbor's huge tits. The little white bikini barely managed to cover her atria and the panties were wedged between her plump ass cheeks. My wife was also pretty to look at: At 41, she had a perfectly tanned and toned body, plus a nice 75C bust.
She laughed and encouraged Janina to keep fighting:
"Come on! Is that all you got?"
Janina moaned and suddenly came out of her hunched posture with an uppercut that made me screw up my face. SMACK! Her right boxing glove hit my wife's pussy with a wet smack, making her shriek from pain and surprise.
"AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! FUCK!" she held her private parts and staggered back. Her voluptuous opponent pursued her with quivering tits, delivering crashing swings to the target: my wife's breasts.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! WHAPPPPPPPPPPP! CLOPPPPPPPPPP! The force freed them from the fabric of the bikini and deformed her firm tit flesh to the maximum. Anke staggered backward, holding her breasts and cashing in on violent impacts to her face. She fell on her ass and suddenly looked up into the treetop above her. She shook her head in disbelief.
Janina danced with quivering tits and ass cheeks, stretching her biceps and laughing at Anke.
"Yea baby! Curvy power!"
Only now did I see how badly red her cheeks and belly were. My wife must have been working her there for some time already.
Moaning, my wife checked her pierced right nipple.
"You little fat bitch! You'll get that back in your fat bells!"

Her athletically trained body glistened with sweat and grass stuck to her damp skin as she got back to her feet. She put her guard up and her sexy slender arms showed her muscles as she approached Janina wanting only one thing: revenge!
Our curvy neighbor barely got her fists up for cover as Anke stormed toward her. Her boxing gloves crashed into the sexy flab on Janina's belly and sank in deep. Ouuffff....UFFFF.....UNGHHHH.....with each moan, more air was forced from her lungs. She crossed her arms in front of her belly and Anke used the free space to punch her in the thick left tit with a right.
I estimated Janina to be at least 90F and the hit sent a meaty smack echoing up to me on the balcony. My cock was rock hard and I pulled it out of my pants while hiding behind the tomato plants.
Janina's tits cashed in another straight: left-right-left slammed the leather into her bosom and made her gasp. The heavy tits deformed and now the stiff nipples were exposed. Anke grinned and wanted to work the bust further, but her opponent surprised her with a straight right on the nose.
SMACK! Anke staggered, taking her guard up in surprise. She did weight training, jogged and swam a lot. But she didn't know anything about martial arts, so it happened that the untrained Janina surprised her as well.
SMACK......BAPPPP....SMACK....Janina ducked and with some force, she weighed about 95 kilos, she smashed the leather into the abdominal muscles of my wife.
I was surprised by the hardness of the fight and the balance. My wife needed all the tension in her abdominal muscles not to let the blows penetrate too deep.
CLOPPPPPP! She countered with a straight right to her neighbor's face that made her head snap back. Janina stumbled, her guard down. My wife bombed uppercuts to the full breasts that lifted the tit flesh and sent Janina reeling further.
She suddenly bumped her butt against the trunk of the big pine tree and couldn't escape any further. The perfect moment for my wife to give her the rest.
Anke covered her opponent with blows only so: In the face, the breasts and the stomach hit the blows virtually every second. Janina's bikini covered almost nothing. The bust was bare and the fabric in her intimate zone was stuck between the perfectly shaved labia. I moaned and jerked hard and fast at the sight of her quivering lush curves.
Janina body endured the blows like a punching bag. But after half a minute with the final blow full in her cxnt, she sank to her knees moaning.
Anke danced with bouncing tits in front of her, charged with adrenaline. She slammed her boxing gloves into each other and sweat ran in streams down her tight curves.
Her opponent moaned, hit hard by countless blows. Only with effort she got back on her feet.
"Haven't you had enough yet you little titty sow?"
"You...ahhh...are just jealous because your husband always looks at my breasts when we meet."
Janina was not wrong and I felt caught and blushed.
Anka grinned and said, "All right. As you wish. I'll get you to stop showing your tits so openly in front of him!"

I was already standing the sperm in the vas deferens so horny I was. Anke hit Janina's curves again, boxed several times hard in her belly button. The pads on her belly quivered and Janina bent over in pain. Her tits dangled free and all my wife had to do was lash out with both gloves: SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! The leather crashed into both sides of her heavy hanging natural tits at the same time, ramming them into each other.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Janina gasped and turned away, but my wife pursued her. "Where are you going? Stop!"
She chased her and hit her kidneys. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKKK!" Janina doubled over, was turned by the shoulder. They had almost left my field of vision and had arrived at the terrace below our balcony.
WAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! An uppercut hit Janina on the chin and she fell backwards and landed, all fours stretched out from her, on the garden table. Her breasts fell to the sides shining with sweat, her legs were spread and I could see perfectly into her pussy. However, I had to bend further over the edge of the balcony not to miss anything.
Anke suddenly looked up and winked at me. She had spotted me long before I even suspected it. She now stood bent over her dazed opponent and began to play with her:
SMATTTT! CLOPPPP! WHAPPP! Again and again she boxed with reduced hardness into the big soft tits and whipped them over the chest of our sexy neighbor. She sank the stiff nipples into the bosom mass and made sure that the redness and swelling of the tits grew stronger with each blow. Janina moaned helplessly and got not only her breasts but also her belly worked over and over again.
The leather kissed her curves and I came moaning. I bit my lips to avoid noises despite my orgasm was very violent.
Anke meanwhile stood at the head of her opponent still draped on the table and had her face clamped between her thighs. Janina's nose had to be right in her sweaty cxnt. Oh my God! Was that a horny performance. When Anke started boxing again, this time from above, into her thick swollen tits and belly, Janina moaned right into her pussy each time.
Anke whooped and moaned as the rush of air from her opponent's breathing hit her labia and clit, exciting her. She looked up at me as she gave her opponent harder and harder strokes.
"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" But after countless hits, my wife suddenly shrieked out, "GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Janina had bitten her clit! Anke released as fast as she could and rubbed her pussy. Janina laughed and tried to pull herself up, but Anke had already reached the foot of the table and was aiming for her cleft. She wanted revenge!
But it didn't come to that anymore, because her opponent suddenly put her legs into Anke's tits and flung her backwards with force! SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Anke fell on her ass and held her pulsating tits!
Janina rolled sideways off the table and was ready for the counter.

Secretly, I paid respect to the fact that she still did not give up despite all the beatings. My wife was slow to get to her feet - much too slow.
Janina hit her temples and the leather jerked her head to the sides before two hard jabs rammed her right pierced nipple deep into her bosom. SMATTTT....SMACKKKKK....Anke's eyes widened in pain.
Janina took aim and the next attack was extremely sexy: with a loud wet smack, she rammed her shins across both of my wife's naked sweaty tits!
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! "GOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Anke fell on her butt again and stayed there breathing heavily. She massaged her breasts but especially the right one seemed to be causing problems. Janina was breathing heavily and had leaned over while she recovered.
"What's up now you sexy bitch? Your muscles aren't doing you any good! Your man seems to have a thing for my curves and now you see what fat girls are all about!"
But my wife had a fighter's heart and got back up. First on her knees with her boxing gloves pressed into the grass, then back on her feet. Her arm and back muscles worked as she lifted her guard again. The two circled each other and the previous battle scars were clearly visible. Janina's tits were heavily reddened just like her belly. With the heavily tanned skin my wife it didn't look anything quite so obvious, but she too had taken hits to the face and breasts.
SMACK.....SMATT....the two boxers circled each other and every few seconds a jab was released and hit her opponent's breasts. Except for these hits, it was silent. Both were panting, but suppressed their moans as best they could. Neither wanted to show weakness.
CLOPPPP...CLOPPPP....Janina cashed in powerful swings into her F-cup, but countered with straight into my wife's right breast. SMACK....CLOPPP....always the right hit it and I knew exactly why: the pierced nipple was hard and vulnerable.
ANGHHH......HMMMM...Anke was the first to start moaning and whimpering. Each hit to the nipple was more painful than the one before. Her opponent specifically tried to use this weak spot.
Anke hit her hard in the face, but that stopped her only briefly. SMACK....SMATTTT...CLOPPPPPP.....dull impacts announced the hardness of the hits into my wife's firm breasts. Anke had been pushed with her back against the garden fence and her breasts were glowing by now. Janina got more and more upper water, rammed her fists hard into my wife's ovaries and made her legs tremble. Anke held on to the fence and was wide open:
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Wow! What a hook to the right breast! Anke opened her mouth to a silent scream! How much more would her tit take?
"GOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT FUCKKKKKKK!" Anke looked at her areola and contorted her face in pain. Janina took advantage of this, coming through with a follow-up blow to the chin, and my wife hung dazed as a gulp of water on the fence.
Our neighbor shook her arms out laughing, suddenly turned around and our eyes met.
Her first instinct was to cover herself with folded arms, but then she realized how pointless that was.

She proudly put her fists on her hips and noticed my hard erection. "Well you seem to like it!"
I strained for a response, but my peeping was too obvious to cover up.
"Yeah, well I mean...., sure I like it. You guys are the hottest sight I've ever seen."
And that wasn't an exaggeration, because these two goddesses, as different as their sweaty bodies were, made for a super hot sight.
Janina asked me to come down to the garden and as soon as I was there, she wanted to continue to finally defeat my wife. But it did not come so far. Anke ducked away under the next blow and countered with hooks below Janina's belly button. The leather almost hammered into her pussy and she doubled over, gasping.
Anke came through with a huge uppercut to her chin that would have put Janina on her ass had it not landed in my arms. I suddenly had her buxom sweaty body in my arms and my hands were reaching under her armpits through her thick tits.
"Hold them for me!" Anke right breast were bright red and the areola swollen.
She took aim and thundered fist after fist into Janina's belly.
CLOPPP...SMACK......WHOPPPPPPPPP.....then she aimed higher and pulverized Janina's breasts.
Each hit rammed the weakened boxer into my arms and I felt the force of the blows that made not only her tits quiver but her whole body. My boner pressed between her ass cheeks and the sweat provided a pleasant friction.
SMACK.....Uppercut....CLOPPPP...Swing....the fat tits it tore in all directions and Janina had become a punching bag again.
She was getting heavier and heavier in my arms until I couldn't hold her anymore.
"She's got it right honey!"
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! A huge final uppercut between the thighs hit like a steam hammer, lifting our sexy neighbor to her toes before she slumped to all fours.
"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!" Janina's tits dangled heavy and swollen beneath her as her whole body shook.
"Stop....have had enough....please...."
"So you're going to stop driving my husband crazy with your tits?"
"No."
I grinned and my wife thought she had misheard.
"Excuse me?" She lashed out with her foot, and kicked her opponent's sagging teat with such force that it thrashed the bosom against her ribs, and the force spun Janina around. The bosom flesh, littered with marks and swellings, wobbled about on her ribcage as she gasped and looked skyward.
"No. Gasp....no. Never. I'm proud of my body.
Anke placed her bare foot on her left breast and shifted so much body weight that Janina whimpered in pain and her tit flesh squirmed out from under her foot.
"That was the wrong answer!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP!" Janina whimpered and weakly punched my wife's legs.
I put my hand on their shoulder. "Let it go honey. Please!"
She took her foot off her opponent and looked at me in wonder. "You're taking sides with that bitch too?"
"Honestly, I think you're both pretty hot."
I extended my hand to Janina and helped her up. Then I took Janina in my arms on the right and my wife on the left. Both were still breathing heavily.
I think we can have a lot of fun together if you bury your hatchet.
"Does that mean you want to....." Anke looked at me in shock, but then the corners of her mouth went up.
And so I took the two ladies into the shower....

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: Anke vs Janina - Erotic Garden Boxing
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 12:39:50 AM »
Awesome battle.  would love to hear about the next round lol as well as their next fight

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 04:47:46 PM »
I love stories with dialogue and quick back and forth. Good job!

Offline mag

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2022, 04:19:27 PM »
Great story, and I bet the shower and afterwards were fun for Anke as well.  With the illusion to a smile at the end, I think poor Janina is at just the beginning of a long weekend with Anke and her husband.   ;D

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 07:33:45 PM »
Beautiful bout! And a lucky hubby afterwards!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 08:15:59 AM »
Like Janina recover and they continue fighting in shower and bedroom!