News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tit mismatch

• 5 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Tit mismatch
« on: July 04, 2022, 10:15:25 AM »
We have a lot of stories in which big titted women fight. I would like to read some stories in which thin small titted women are dominated by larger heavier rivals.
Could I find something?

Online 3wings

• God Member
Re: Tit mismatch
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 02:12:22 AM »
you'll like this novel  ;D

Breast milk comparison   
Link
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89730.0
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 03:38:19 AM »
We have a lot of stories in which big titted women fight. I would like to read some stories in which thin small titted women are dominated by larger heavier rivals.
Could I find something?

Those are my favorite type of fights too krispin. Here's a link to two stories I commissioned a few years ago. Bar Brawl: Waitress Wrestling Match parts 1&2 written by luffy316. Angie and Dawn are two waitresses that work at a bar & grill, they can't stand each other and are always bickering. The owner suggest they settle their differences in the ring with the loser agreeing to leave. Both are in their 20's, Angie is a pretty brunette 5'5 and slim with small 32A breast, Dawn is a sexy blonde 5'4, slightly plump with big 39DD tits. They wrestle twice and the same girl wins both times. Luffy did a great job with the stories.

Here's the link:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=47048.0

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 06:35:54 PM »
I prefer equality size natural tits colliding to determine a true titfight.

Offline RRgirl

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 01:19:34 PM »
If I get my boobs on her face it’s all over ????

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 12:26:05 PM »
Could I find something?

Those are my favorite type of fights too krispin. Here's a link to two stories I commissioned a few years ago. Bar Brawl: Waitress Wrestling Match parts 1&2 written by luffy316. Angie and Dawn are two waitresses that work at a bar & grill, they can't stand each other and are always bickering. The owner suggest they settle their differences in the ring with the loser agreeing to leave. Both are in their 20's, Angie is a pretty brunette 5'5 and slim with small 32A breast, Dawn is a sexy blonde 5'4, slightly plump with big 39DD tits. They wrestle twice and the same girl wins both times. Luffy did a great job with the stories.

Here's the link:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=47048.0

I knew this story and it's perfect. Very well written.