News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

California Dolls 2022 thoughts

• 4 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
California Dolls 2022 thoughts
« on: July 07, 2022, 07:17:29 PM »
Recently and finally, I splurged the $2.35 or whatever it was to see the match between the gorgeous German model, Miceala Schafer, in her so-called pro wrestling debut against the powerful German wrestler known as Alpha Female. Hated the fact that BEAUTY was the 100% heel in this=s match while the Beast was the 100% good girl.

Anyway, it was a short match, and Miceala looked lost in the ring, outside interference allowed for 1 pin attempt, but it was way too easy for Alpha Female and Miceala took Alpha's finisher like a champ and pinned 1-2-3.

After that, I remember 1 picture of her I had, and it is the picture below with her and another hot model in red bikinis and insanely giving off a total Iris and molly, California Dolls vibe and although they are German, what I LOVE about pro wrestling, is it is fantasy and allows for good people to cheer for the baddies and although Miceala and pal are also German, no reason they can't play the 2022 version of the California Dolls.

Looking for thoughts and suggestions here what you folks think about my 2022 version of the Dolls?
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline catfightfan_2000

• I love catfights!
Re: California Dolls 2022 thoughts
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 01:15:14 AM »
Absolutely loved All the Marbles and the California Dolls. I love the idea of the 2022 updated version and the models are gorgeous. I can see why you got the California Dolls vibe…the positioning is perfect. Would be fun to see the updated versions of their opponents…wonder who they would recreate the mud wrestling scene with at the carnival. ;) Wonderful idea and post. Thanks for sharing!

I’ll have to check out Miceala Schafer.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 06:56:25 AM »
'All the Marbles' is an amazing film. I often fantasize about an updated version. My mental screen play has Peter Falk's nephew, who inherited the family business trying to find two females to be his tag team. He's in a diner when two waitresses get into a catfight and after they fight to a draw in the alley behind the diner, he convinces them to go on the road.
My mental version starred Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson, so it's obviously dated. I would love two see 4 Instagram "Influencers' cast as the two tag teams in the movie.
Considering how bad the GLOW reboot was, they could get it right this time.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 04:20:25 PM »
Blake Liveley and Margot Robbie would be the 2022 leads.

Gal Gadot and Hilary Swank would be the heels.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 09:54:42 AM »
Please, let us bury all of cinematic history's film remakes in a deep hole in the ground and put 10 feet of concrete over them. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.