News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

[NHB Brunette vs Blonde] Diana The Loser vs Haylee2001

• 1 Replies

Offline Dazzling Diana

[NHB Brunette vs Blonde] Diana The Loser vs Haylee2001
« on: July 08, 2022, 04:25:43 PM »
I was a bit drunk and decided to mess with Haylee because we where both wearing the same white cowgirl boots to this Country Music Festival, the fight turned out to be a classic blonde vs brunette fight where Haylee beats me up and humiliates me in dominant fashion.

Diana The Loser:
5'3 105lbs 21yo
(First pic)

Haylee2001:
5'3 110lbs 19yo
(Second pic)

Diana: I'm having the time of my life in this Country music festival, I was finally able to attend it after missing it several years in a row, so now that I'm finally here I wanted to stand out, that's why my 5'3 105lbs body is wearing a black hoodie a black skirt and a pair of cute white cowgirl boots that have been getting compliments left and right. 

It's the late afternoon and I'm a bit tipsy, that's probably why when I see another girl wearing basically the same pair of boots as me, I'm having none of it, and I approach her tapping on her shoulder so she turns around, when she does I step on her left boot with mine "What the hell do you think you're doing? You cannot be wearing the same boots as I am!" I say angrily.

Haylee: Oh yeah, finally I am going to have some fun with friends. I have been working a lot, but this weekend is my time, and I am going to make the most of it. In my black, sequined halter top, pleated white skirt and my trusty white cowgirl boots, I make my way through the crowd. But soon, I feel a hand on my shoulder as I am spun around and  "OW!" Some random dark haired SKANK, wearing the same boots as me, stomps on my boot!!! Smudging the perfect top! "Have your lost your freaking mind, bitch!" I hiss as I push both your shoulders hard and step forward, with my nostrils flaring and my anger boiling!!!

Diana: After I stomp you and shout, you don't have the reaction I was expecting and I'm force to take a few steps back after your push, I'm left mouth open as the people around us start to give us some space and we're in the middle of a circle. "How dare you push me?! You little dirty hoe!" I say walking forwards and getting right in front of your face, my breasts pressing against yours "And didn't you hear me before... TAKE OFF YOUR BOOTS! We can't be wearing the same ones, and just for the trouble you're causing, get on your knees and lick mines clean or else!" I threaten you being completely serious about it.

Haylee: You come right back at me after the shove, pressing your chest into mine, and I can smell the alcohol on your breath.  You make your threats and demands, which just makes me even more angered as the crowd makes a wide circle around us, some goading us on with the chants'  Fight! Fight!!!'  In close, I lift my right boot and STOMP the heel on the toes of your left boot, turning the heel side to side like I was crushing out a spent cigarette  "Bitch, last chance. Back off, if you don't I am going to kick your ass all over these fairgrounds!!!"

Diana: Without me noticing you lift your leg and stomp down hard on my left boot "AAAARGH!" I scream in pain as you even grind on it, ruining the immaculate white top, I remove my boot from underneath yours and start to limp back "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS, SKANK!" I say looking at you furiously.  Resisting the pain on my feet I take a step forwards and try to surprise you with a left hook that's aiming right at your stupid face.

Haylee: I love the look on your face when you get your pristine boot STOMPED.  But then you come right back and me and CRACK!!!  I take a hard punch on the jaw, decking me onto my ass and skirt, as I look up at you, rubbing my jaw, wincing... "Okay bitch....that does it!"   I shake my head and rise to my feet. As I do, I grab a hand full of sand and dirt and toss it right at your face!!  I try to obscure your vision, as I step back towards you and send a right uppercut punch aimed right under the point of your chin! My skirt hiking up, showing off my white thong panties a bit as I lift to the tip toes of my perfect white boots and try to let you have it!!

Diana: My hook lands just as planned on your jaw, I can't avoid laughing when I see you even fall down to your ass "Did you enjoyed that one? Cause there's plenty more of that to come!" I say smirking, but as I'm busy thinking I've already won you throw dirt on my face "THE FUCK!?" I manage to say before my mouth is shut by your powerful uppercut that I literally don't even see coming "AAARGH!" I grunt as I fall hard onto my ass with one of my hands still on my face trying to get the dirt off.

Haylee: I stand tall over you as you are the one decked now!!  I wipe the dirt off my hands ... "Just remember, cupcake, you asked for this...." And with that said, I lift my right boot up and send a right booted STOMP toward your belly...HNNNN!...again...HNNNN!!... the crowd cheering now as they are seeing a full blown fight.  No one is making a move to stop us, since this is pretty common at these kinds of festivals.  It's better to just sort it out and move on!   "Where is your trash talk now, loser!?"  I hiss down at you.

Diana: Still not being able to fully see what you're doing I realize you're standing over me by the direction from which your voice is coming, when I'm finally able to see and look up, all I see is the sole of your boot rapidly going towards my belly "HHHMPFF!" "HHHMPPF!" "HHMPPF!" I grunt with each of your stomps on my stomach.  I hear your trash talk and I just hiss back "SHUT UP!" As I try to get away from your next stomp by rolling away to one of the sides.

Haylee: I miss the next stomp, hitting the dirt instead as you roll out of the way.  I grab at your hoodie, and try to peel it over your head and off you, wanting to toss it to the rabid crowd as a souvenir  "I am going to take those boots bitch, and there is nothing your weak ass can do to stop me!!!"  The crowd watches closely as the trash talk flies and your attire too!   

Diana: You grab my hoodie and take it off my body, revealing a top pretty similar to yours but in white, after I hear your threat a bit of panic enters my body, specially when I take into account how bad things are going for me, but still I decide to trash talk you either way "Not even in your best dreams, as I said, you're going to kiss my boots!" I say coughing a bit between words from the hits on my stomach. As you're busy throwing my hoodie to the crowd I crawl towards a metal fence, to try and use it to help me get back up to my feet.

Haylee: I see you crawling away, and I shake my head no.... "You are not getting off that easily, you weak slut!" I let you get to your feet before I grab your shoulders and spin you so your back and butt press the metal fence..   "You ready to kneel at my feet and lick my boots clean yet!?" I ask, just before I send a right handed SLAP towards your cheek, then a hard return backhand to the other side of your face, as the crowd cheers us on, loving the battle unfolding before their eyes, with video and pics being taken of the action at all angles.

Diana: I reach the metal fence and I'm even able to use it to get back to my feet, this may be my way back into this fight I think to myself, but the I feel your hands on my shoulders, spinning me around and forcing my ass and back against the metal fence, you slap me hard twice and my head goes right and then left, the first one will definitely leave a mark and the sound of the slaps could be heard even with the noises from the cheering crowd.  "Get away from me!" I hiss, holding on to the fence to avoid falling down.

Haylee: I step back, and then snap kick my right leg up and out hard, looking to hammer the sole and heel of my white boot toward your tight looking tummy  AYYA!!  knowing you cannot recoil much with your back and ass pressed tightly against the metal fence... "You should have just left when you had the chance. Now, I have little choice but to beat you up and totally humiliate you!!!"

Diana: I watch you step back, just to punish even further my stomach with a kick that makes the sole and heel of your boots solidly land on my belly "OOOOOF!" A lot of air comes from my mouth as my stomach is officially burning in pain, I hold it tight with both my arms and I double over a bit as some more bullshit comes from your mouth.

Haylee: I step in and grab your hair to straighten you up roughly, before releasing it. I wrap my arms around your back and pull your body in tight against mine, before hugging tight, and arching back to lift your boots off the ground, and your body into the air in the tight crushing hug... "You thought you were soooooo tough, walking around, feeling great in your sexy boots. But, you met your match with me bitch!!!"  My friends are cheering me on, as your friends look scared for you and know they will be stopped if they try to interfere with the battle  by the cheering crowd.

Diana: You straighten me up, I thought you were going to keep pummeling my stomach… But I was so wrong! It is much worse than that! before I can do anything, I'm trapped in your bear hug, my boots lifted off the ground and my body starts to be crushed against yours while everyone watches "AAAAAAAARGH!" I scream in pain desperately as you not only crush my body, but also my ego and will to fight.

I see the flash of the cameras and the worried faces of my friends as a tear starts to form on one of my eyes.

Haylee: I walk with you… lifting and carrying you toward a water trough for the horses. Setting your boots down and the backs of your legs against the narrow edge of the long body length trough. I grab at the center of your top with my right hand, then JAB JAB!..send two stiff left jabs, one for each of your eyes… Then I lift the top up to expose your perky boobs to the crowd, before I send a right left crossing punch towards your jaw, looking to knock you over into the cold water, so your legs and boots will dangle over the edge while your body hits the water… "Pathetic!! You don't deserve to wear boots as weak as you are!"

Diana: I keep screaming in pain as you walk while carrying me, the crowd moves to make you some space wherever you go and that place is none other than a water trough for horses, you leave me right at the edge of it, if it wasn't for the fact that you're holding my top I would probably be laying on the ground right now. I grunt with each hit to my eyes and then a weak "No!" Comes from my mouth when you yank my top off me to expose me, before my body can fall to the floor you send a hard punch towards my face that knocks me over the water.  With half my body on the water, pain all over it and my boots and legs dangling right outside the place where horses drink, I just know I'm done, I cannot take any more of this, so still being half conscious I start begging "Stop! Please just stop!"  I say while sobbing.

Haylee: With your boots dangling over the edge, I am tempted to take them. But not yet. I reach in and grab your right wrist and pull you from the water, and to your knees so you kneel before me, still on your boots, as you are in front of mine... "You want mercy?  Then lean over and lick these boots clean!!" I point to my boots as I grin at the crowd, as they watch to see just how broken the brunette really is right now.

Diana: You pull me off the water, I don't know how much time that simple action would've taken me if I had to do it in my current state. I fall on my knees breathing heavily, with your white boots right in front of me I hear you say that you'll show me mercy if I lick your boots clean, I'm not entirely sure you'll do it, but even if it's the most embarrassing thing that've done in my life, I just know I have to obey.  Sobbing, I lower my face towards the right boot and start to repeatedly kiss it and lick it.

Haylee: You are indeed broken.  leaning over to kiss and lick my boots like a good beaten bitch should. Bringing shame to those white boots you are wearing. Maybe I will let you keep them after all, so every time you think of wearing them, you will remember who wore them better, and how you became a subbie little boot licker while wearing them! I use the toe of my free boot and drag it around, kicking some dirt into your face and atop my boot… "Whoops...looks like you missed a spot" I say grinning.

Diana: It'll be real hard to forget how things went for me today, and I would be remembered not only by the boots but also from the videos that will surely be all over social media and of course that mark you put on my boot when you grind your heel on it right at the beginning. Anyways, that's not a problem for me now as I just keep on licking and kissing your white boot, even cleaning when you throw dirt over it, I then move to the other and make sure to lick it well, from toes to top and holding it with both my hands, that way you'll hopefully show me mercy.

Haylee: You do what a good  boot slut should.  Lick the boots of your superior clean!! The crowd laughs, points at you, making fun of how easily I beat you up and made you my boot bitch! It's all recorded. Pics are posted on social media of you kneeling before me, humbling yourself before everyone. 

I finally nod "Yeah, I think she learned her lesson... almost" I grab at your hair and lift you to your feet, dragging you as you stagger behind me by the hair. There is a little unsaddled pony near the trough, so I hold you by the hair and wink.... "Your day is done bitch... be sure you bully someone next time that you can handle!" I release your hair and send a right uppercut toward your chin, looking to knock you out  WHAAPPPP!!! I catch your unconscious body and lift it up and over the pony, so your head, arms and hair dangle over one side, and your legs and boots dangle off the other. Giving that pony a slap on the ass, it starts to slowly walk toward the exit of the festival... with your beat up, and KO'ed body draped across it in total shame. Your friends scampering behind it, as the crowd cheers loudly ...but...at least you still have your boots on...

THE END
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 04:39:23 PM by Diana The Loser »
Boots! <3

TaylorTrash

Re: [NHB Brunette vs Blonde] Diana The Loser vs Haylee2001
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 04:30:31 PM »
Another brunette loser doing what she does best... LOSE.