News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LOTHARS TOP 2O FIGHTING DOLLS CATFIGHTS!!!

• 23 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Re: LOTHARS TOP 2O FIGHTING DOLLS CATFIGHTS!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2022, 06:22:51 PM »
I'm looking for a true unbiased  description on the recent Vera vs Kleopatra fight @Fighting Dolls. Due to the fact THEY LIMIT FIGHT PICS AND HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE FREE TRAILERS (Don't get me started on that BS >:() I can only rely on customer reviews to help me determine if I should buy a video or not. What I've heard about this fight sounds REALLY promising BUT... there is one thing keeping me from buying it and that's all the emphasis on the constant repetitive (translation boring IMO) hairpulling. Keep in mind I don't mind hairpulling in a catfight but if that's 90% of the match then I'll hard pass on it. I've been following Lothars reviews and he seems to be an extremely hardcore fan of hairpulling (no offense, to each it's own) which is a turn off for me which is why I'm wanting a Non bias opinion/review of this fight. Is it 90% just hairpulling or is the hairpulling mixed in with plenty of other tactics as well?

Thanks in advance

@Jaybee:

Vera vs Kleopatra is not 90% hair pulling. It is 2000% hair pulling.!. So don't buy it if you don't like fights based on hair-pulling!

As it looks  Anastasia  has banned hair pulling from her matches, If you want good fights (IMO) with no hair pulling at all, try, FD5239 Anastasia vs Kleopatra and FD5181 Anastasia vs Vera. Lot of hard slaps and other allowed  tactics (scissors, face sitting, grapevines, headlocks, pins) and not so allowed ("accidental" punch. spitting), but no hair pulling at all. Anyway, take into account that both matches are very one-sided, the first one more than the second one!

Hope it helps.

Offline lothar

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2022, 06:24:43 PM »
Wisehulk.. LOTHAR recommends FD4812 Nikki vs Vera Part 1.. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.. read the reviews.. its a barn burner!

Jaybee: Fair assessment of LOTHARS tastes.. FD5254 Vera vs Kleopatra is indeed an out and out brawl. There are attempts at wrestling moves, but the emphasis is on catfight techniques... these two simply don't like each other. My opinion on this brawl is definitely skewed to my personal tastes.

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2022, 11:13:32 PM »
Wisehulk.. LOTHAR recommends FD4812 Nikki vs Vera Part 1.. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.. read the reviews.. its a barn burner!

Jaybee: Fair assessment of LOTHARS tastes.. FD5254 Vera vs Kleopatra is indeed an out and out brawl. There are attempts at wrestling moves, but the emphasis is on catfight techniques... these two simply don't like each other. My opinion on this brawl is definitely skewed to my personal tastes.

Thank you very much.  I might be asking too much but a longer list would be so appreciated as I really do have a good amount to use.  Especially with a penalty 

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2022, 07:16:49 AM »

Thanks to everyone for the response. I may check out the fight down the line sometime if I actually purchase some tokens but for now I'm enjoying the single video purchase option and I don't want to spend money on a video I won't like. I'd also like to thank LOTHAR for his lists and reviews. Even though we have different taste in what we like I still respect your opinion. We do like a few of the same fights albeit obviously for different reasons lol. Keep doing what you're doing.
Also... @lover.catfight
Thanks for the info I'll consider the Anastasia fights as well. Again I'm not against hairpulling but it's the EXCESSIVE hairpulling that I'm not fond of as I feel it really slows down the action when two girls are just lying there tugging on each other's hair. The first time I spoke out about my distain for excessive hairpulling was years ago during the Jess vs Rosie Suitfights match which I hated for that reason so I'd say at least I'm consistent LOL. ;D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 07:26:53 AM by jaybee »

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2022, 03:15:38 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the response. I may check out the fight down the line sometime if I actually purchase some tokens but for now I'm enjoying the single video purchase option and I don't want to spend money on a video I won't like. I'd also like to thank LOTHAR for his lists and reviews. Even though we have different taste in what we like I still respect your opinion. We do like a few of the same fights albeit obviously for different reasons lol. Keep doing what you're doing.
Also... @lover.catfight
Thanks for the info I'll consider the Anastasia fights as well. Again I'm not against hairpulling but it's the EXCESSIVE hairpulling that I'm not fond of as I feel it really slows down the action when two girls are just lying there tugging on each other's hair. The first time I spoke out about my distain for excessive hairpulling was years ago during the Jess vs Rosie Suitfights match which I hated for that reason so I'd say at least I'm consistent LOL. ;D

@Jaybee:

Even though I love  hairpulling,  I had the same feeling when watched Jess vs Rosie, I even got bored. What I can say is that Vera vs Kleopatra has nothing in common with Jess vs Rosie,  The fight is very spirited, fast paced, emotional... no time to get bored, IMO

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2022, 04:08:56 PM »

Also... @lover.catfight

@Jaybee:

Even though I love  hairpulling,  I had the same feeling when watched Jess vs Rosie, I even got bored. What I can say is that Vera vs Kleopatra has nothing in common with Jess vs Rosie,  The fight is very spirited, fast paced, emotional... no time to get bored, IMO
TBH I've never seen the girls at Fighting Dolls just rip hair so It's not hard for me to believe there's more to the fight than that especially if Vera the "Pittbull" is involved lol. I'll buy the video over the next couple of days and if I hate it than @lover.catfight will owe me money  ;) ;D!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 04:13:29 PM by jaybee »

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2022, 08:14:23 PM »

Also... @lover.catfight

@Jaybee:

TBH I've never seen the girls at Fighting Dolls just rip hair so It's not hard for me to believe there's more to the fight than that especially if Vera the "Pittbull" is involved lol. I'll buy the video over the next couple of days and if I hate it than @lover.catfight will owe me money  ;) ;D!

@Jaybee:

To prevent me from have to  file bankrupt because of the money I could own you, I would say, If you like FD0002 Anastasia vs Mary-Ann then you will love Vera vs Kleopatra.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2022, 12:23:27 AM »
Are there any asian catfighters working for the company?
Asian vs blonde catfights are always wonderful to watch

Kim-ly is Asian or at least Asian descendent.  For the blonde,  you may try  any fight Kim-ly vs Anastasia, Eva, Andy or Mary-Ann . You will not be disappointed!

Kim-ly is 1/2 asian 1/2 czech
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline highrain75

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2023, 11:45:58 AM »
Hey Lothar, thanks for the list. Lots of pretty new girls coming in. Are there any matches from the more recent group that you like?