News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

LOTHARS TOP 2O FIGHTING DOLLS CATFIGHTS!!!

• 23 Replies

Offline lothar

LOTHARS TOP 2O FIGHTING DOLLS CATFIGHTS!!!
« on: July 09, 2022, 04:03:53 PM »
In no particular order(IMHO hard fought and emotional) love it when both go for the victory giving no quarter!:

* FD3315 Lenora vs Magdelena
* FD3698 Melisa vs Sabrina
* FD1124 Edita vs Zamira #1
* FD1403 Edita vs Zamira #2
* FD4095 Manon vs Vera #1
* FD0957 Zamira vs Salma
* FD0002 Anastasia vs Mary-Ann
* FD4225 Donna vs Sonia (the last 10 minutes WOW!)
* FD1904 Salma vs Vladka
*FD4488 Jane vs Loredana
* FD4794 Manon vs Vera #3
* FD1182 Miranda vs Peggy
* FD5091 Amy vs Malia (Newcomers break the top 20!)
* FD1166 Miranda vs Salma
* FD3655 Edita vs Loredana
* FD5051 Ganet vs Loris
* FD2410 Tilde vs Lucy #1
* FD3778 Dara vs Lena
* FD4361 Ganet vs Tess (ouch!)
* FD4346 Kamala vs Tess

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: LOTHARS TOP 2O FIGHTING DOLLS CATFIGHTS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 05:53:58 PM »
Do those video numbers mean that this company has four thousand matches? Obviously they have a lot !

Offline lothar

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 06:03:01 PM »
An incredible amount of matches for sure. I've seen mixed reviews on the forum, but i personally have been a fan for quite some time.. there are so many catfights, I attempted to help folks narrow down the scope. For the record, I'm in to catfights with high emotion, evenly matched combatants. Log in, read the reviews, and decide if you want to take the leap. If you're into catfights, they are (IMHO) an excellent source!! Lothar would not lead you astray!

Offline tommycf

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 08:53:42 PM »
My Top 10:
FD0698 Edita vs Loredana
FD0017 Kim-Ly vs Pamela
FD2868 Ines vs Loredana
FD3420 Ines vs Mara
FD3904 Bianca vs Edita
FD4373 Edita vs Ines
FD4601 Loredana vs Telma
FD4728 Kayla vs Vera
FD4898 Edita vs Loredana
FD4707 Bianca vs Vanda

Offline lothar

Re: LOTHARS TOP 2O FIGHTING DOLLS CATFIGHTS!!! HAS INCREASED IN SIZE!!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 12:50:40 PM »
Lothar's TOP 20 Fighting Dolls CATFIGHT list has INCREASED in size. FD5251 Amy vs Malia II is simply a masterpiece for catfight fans (IMHO), NOT TO BE MISSED!!! CATBALL, LEG LOCKED, HAIRPULLING, EMOTION, and a NEVER GIVE UP attitude from both sisters. Both are absolutely gorgeous which is the added bonus, the attire? Perfect. As I have said before, Lothar ALWAYS looks for the evidence on the mat or carpet, meaning how hard was the hairpulling? Well, the evidence is clearly found on the carpet in the form of hair which has been pulled to the max.. BRAVO!!! To the girls, and HATS OFF to you Mel, for letting them GO AT IT!! lOTHAR'S RATING OUT OF 5? 20+++ Mel, this is the new bar, how can this be topped? I have no idea... Lothar is one of your biggest fans!!!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 06:25:00 AM »
Are there any asian catfighters working for the company?
Asian vs blonde catfights are always wonderful to watch

Offline lothar

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2022, 02:38:34 PM »
Flamingo, the Kim-Ly fights (while I am not sure she is from Asian descent), may satisfy you're thirst.. I also highly recommend Misty vs Jacky Fay from Suitefights, link to the website is below. If you are a catfight fan, I am confident this recommendation will meet you're expectations!

Misty vs Jacky Fay:https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42958/suitefights/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/misty
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 02:39:08 PM by lothar »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2022, 12:46:41 AM »
Flamingo, the Kim-Ly fights (while I am not sure she is from Asian descent), may satisfy you're thirst.. I also highly recommend Misty vs Jacky Fay from Suitefights, link to the website is below. If you are a catfight fan, I am confident this recommendation will meet you're expectations!

Misty vs Jacky Fay:https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42958/suitefights/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/misty

Misty vs jacky was a classic. Always wanted a rematch so we had a clear winner. Really wanted Jacky to do more catfights too.

I will check out kim-ly ;D

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2022, 11:54:45 AM »
Thanks for the recommendations! I picked up some of these and they didn't disappoint!  ;D
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2022, 01:09:34 PM »
Thank you for the list Lothar do any of those have humiliation of the loser at the end? e.g. making her eat pussy etc?

Offline lothar

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2022, 01:50:50 PM »
Rocko, its a signature move from this company!! Most if not all videos feature this tactic. The latest release, Vera vs Kleopatra FD5254 is absolutely BRUTAL (IMHO)!

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2022, 05:36:36 PM »
@Lothar:

Would your top 20 list be affected in any way if you, besides FD videos, also consider videos from other companies?. If, so, Could you please do the exercise to update your top 20s?

Thanks!

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2022, 08:02:45 PM »
Are there any asian catfighters working for the company?
Asian vs blonde catfights are always wonderful to watch

Kim-ly is Asian or at least Asian descendent.  For the blonde,  you may try  any fight Kim-ly vs Anastasia, Eva, Andy or Mary-Ann . You will not be disappointed!

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2022, 12:33:12 PM »
Rocko, its a signature move from this company!! Most if not all videos feature this tactic. The latest release, Vera vs Kleopatra FD5254 is absolutely BRUTAL (IMHO)!

I have a ton of denars to spend and maybe you can help.  Love catfights, nude, in shape with humiliation like above but others can work.  Submission , love facesits and grapevines. Some favorites are Bella, Edita, Garnet, Lucey, Monet, Vera, Justina, Marlen, Melissa, Naomi, Sharon, Tanima and vanda.  Thanks!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2022, 02:42:53 PM »
I'm looking for a true unbiased  description on the recent Vera vs Kleopatra fight @Fighting Dolls. Due to the fact THEY LIMIT FIGHT PICS AND HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE FREE TRAILERS (Don't get me started on that BS >:() I can only rely on customer reviews to help me determine if I should buy a video or not. What I've heard about this fight sounds REALLY promising BUT... there is one thing keeping me from buying it and that's all the emphasis on the constant repetitive (translation boring IMO) hairpulling. Keep in mind I don't mind hairpulling in a catfight but if that's 90% of the match then I'll hard pass on it. I've been following Lothars reviews and he seems to be an extremely hardcore fan of hairpulling (no offense, to each it's own) which is a turn off for me which is why I'm wanting a Non bias opinion/review of this fight. Is it 90% just hairpulling or is the hairpulling mixed in with plenty of other tactics as well?

Thanks in advance