News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3 wrestlers - 6 tits - 1 problem: Double Teamed to climax

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
3 wrestlers - 6 tits - 1 problem: Double Teamed to climax
« on: July 11, 2022, 05:23:49 PM »
It was a lovely Sunday evening and I dropped my exhausted naked body onto the sauna bench.
I groaned comfortably, because the heat would do my muscles good after the workout. After over an hour of working out my stomach and upper arms, I was tired and closed my eyes.
I enjoyed the "ladies only" evenings at the gym regularly, because at least then there were no stupid comments from the guys. On usual training days often no 10 minutes passed until someone flirted at me. This was mainly due to my looks. Surely I was sexy for many: 28 years old, trained, blond, big DD breasts.
I heard the door open, but I returned the friendly "hello" only with my eyes closed. First sweat beaded over my naked body and I was about to fall asleep.
"Can I ask you something?"
I tilted my head to the side and was suddenly wide awake. I wrenched my eyes open in disbelief and gazed upon an extremely busty Latina. But it wasn't just the size of her bust that made me gulp, but also the shape. I had never seen such a perfect bust shape!
"Yeah...um...what?" I was suddenly unsure and felt myself blushing. The sight of her excited me incredibly, because even though I was into men, I had also had countless one night stands with women.
"You have great muscles and still nice big breasts. Are they real?"
I laughed out of embarrassment and my boobs jiggled slightly. "Yes. They are. Why do you ask?"
"Because I'm just starting my workout and I don't want my boobs to get smaller when I lose weight or build muscle."
I swallowed and since she had mentioned her breasts herself, I straightened up and was now unabashedly looking at her massive tits.
"I'm Susi." I extended my hand to her and she leaned forward a bit and returned the greeting. "Kate."
We smiled at each other and immediately we had chemistry.
"Well if I'm honest I think there's going to be quite a bit of boob left even if you work out harder. Do you mind?"
Kate nodded and I sat down next to her and put one hand on her left breast. I cradled them in my hand and lifted them slightly. It was incredibly firm and was bigger than my head. "My God how can you have such awesome tits when you're so slim! They're so firm!"
Kate smiled sheepishly, but enjoyed my touch because her nipple was getting rock hard in my hand.
But then I noticed all the bruises on her breasts. Kate noticed me fixating on them and said, "Those are from fighting."
The following conversation excited me so much that I was happy to be in the sauna and all the sweat would cover up my wetness. Kate told me she makes her money from erotic jobs and naked fights. Boxing, wrestling and various fetish scenarios made my mind race and I imagined how difficult it must be for her to fight with such big heavy breasts.
"My breasts are my asset. I get booked so often because clients want to see the slut with the big tits get a spanking. That's what they call jobbers. But in order for my body to take all the beatings better, I need to get fitter and build some muscle. But at the same time, I definitely don't want my boobs to shrink."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH...........". A long moan escaped me and my vagina literally leaked.

"Can I feel your muscles?"
Kate bit her lower lip lightly at the question, and of course I couldn't deny her the request. Her fingers caressed my abs, moved over my firm large breasts and on to my biceps.
"I can help you work out properly. If you just work out the muscles and don't diet, you should actually harm your ample tits."
Her hands on me excited me more and more. I tensed my biceps and she stood up. Her sweaty breasts suddenly pressed into mine and I couldn't help but grab her ass, pull her tightly into me and kiss her.
My tongue slid wetly between her lips and she kissed me back full of desire. Our stiff nipples touched and I felt her perfect tits completely flatten and enclose my quite plump DD.
My body suddenly quivered and twitched and Kate realized very well that I just had an orgasm. Just the contact with her slippery body, the pressure of her breasts and the wet tongue kisses had made me come.
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM JAAAAAAAAAA!" I moaned deeply into her mouth and blushed like an innocent teen after the first sex....
Kate held me tightly and we kissed for a long time. She promised to take me to a video shoot. "You are looking for such trained big breasted women like you Susi!"
I too had taken erotic photos before, but I had always been clothed. I just wasn't sure if I should take that step.
"I'm filming for a wrestling match in three days. It would be so great if you would at least watch." She smiled sweetly at me and I nodded....

The next few days were the like an ordeal for me because I couldn't wait for the fight. Kate and I exchanged our numbers and she sent me some of her previous fights. She looked so damn perfect with her big teardrop shaped tits! She also sent me pictures of her bras and on the label I could read it: 75J.
I also sent her some erotic shots of me that I had taken for fitness magazines. "Do you have your fingers in your panties too?" Even though we couldn't see each other, we both knew we were getting it on ourselves to go with the pictures.
One fight in particular had done it to me: she was fighting almost naked against a man who took every possible opportunity to bend her body into the most incredible shapes in the ring, not forgetting her breasts. He worked her stately bust with the ring rope, squeezed them and even kicked them with his feet.
I don't remember how many times I made it to these photos with my vibrator, but at the end of each day the batteries were empty.

I picked Kate up in the car and was greeted by a bright but slightly nervous smile. She kissed and hugged me and her heart was pounding.
"This may sound strange, but I missed you."

I nodded silently, but grinned from ear to ear. I had fallen head over heels in love with her in the sauna and she didn't seem to feel any different.
"Are you fit sweetie?"
"I am Susi. My boobs are doing great and ready for any challenge." She grabbed her breasts in her tight shirt, which then puffed out into stunning cleavage.
We chatted a lot during the ride and I could hardly take my eyes off her tits quivering with every bump, while Kate unabashedly felt my upper arms and put her hand on my abs. We finally arrived at an industrial park on the outskirts of town. There were several movie studios in the old but well-kept buildings and Kate pointed to one of the signs:
"Fighting Erotica, 4th Floor."

Inside the loft was a large wrestling ring around which cameras were placed. Several production assistants were busy setting up equipment and we watched for a while until an older white-haired but good-looking man approached us. At his side walked a slender busty brunette already wearing only a kimono.
"Kate! How nice to see you!" The two gave each other a kiss.
"Unfortunately, I have some bad news: Larissa is sick and we are missing a second opponent for your 2 vs 1 match. But I see you brought a replacement?"
I widened my eyes and gestured wildly with my arms, "No no. I'm just a friend and I wanted to watch..."
But at that moment the producer looked at me with completely different eyes. He saw my muscular arms and my six-pack stomach. Then he looked at my plump breasts for a long time.
"I'll pay you 5000€ if you get into the ring with me."
I gulped. That was a hell of a lot of money and everyone around me looked at me pleadingly. I hesitated.
"Alright then. 6000€." He held his hand out to me and I chimed in.
Kate jumped for joy and her breasts almost fell out of her tight shirt. I could feel my pussy getting wet.
On the way to the locker room, Monica, my partner in the fight against Kate, joined us.
"I don't know if you have experience in the ring, but let me tell you the script. First we're going to get oiled up a little bit and then we're going to go into the ring as a team against Kate. You can put in as many pro moves as you can. In the beginning, the script has Kate taking turns fighting us and throwing us a few times as well. But then eventually the turn comes and we work her until she can't anymore."
I was completely unsure, because I had never fought before. "What if I really hurt her?"
"Don't worry sweetie. I can take a good beating."
As we undressed in the locker room, I caught my first glimpse of Monica. She was wearing only a red leather harness with no thong, but high red stockings. She might as well have been naked. Her body was well tanned and strong, but not as muscular as mine. Her breasts were plump DD with dark medium sized areolas and stiff little teats.

Kate and I also undressed and got leather ouvert thongs.
And then came the oil: Suddenly two pairs of hands wandered over my naked curves.
 I couldn't help but moan in pleasure while Monica and Kate massaged my breasts with it.
"Babe you have muscles!"
We giggled and enjoyed the hands on our bodies, taking plenty of time to oil up. Our breasts, backs, asses and finally our clefts. We were all aroused and didn't hide it either.
Kate's pretty cxnt had even opened up and her labia were gaping apart. How I would have loved to lick them, but at that moment the director shouted that they were ready for the shoot.
I moaned a little disappointed, but was looking forward just as much to the fight and the close body contact.
The cameras were already filming us as we walked toward the ring with our tits swaying. My breasts were the firmest, while Monica's were a little bigger than mine and Kate's tits were king.
I had to fight Kate first, so we slid through the ropes and stretched our almost naked shiny bodies.
I put my legs on the middle rope and stretched my muscles while Kate leaned in the corner of the ring, grabbed the rope and held her magnificent tits up to the camera.
"You should be getting ready instead of showing off your tits!"
Kate laughed but I reared up in front of her, tensing my muscles, and in the look on my friend and opponent's face I saw respect.
Determined, we walked towards each other after the gong sounded: BANGGGG!
WHAMMMMMM! "OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" I snorted the air out of my lungs because Kate had caught me cold and kicked me in the stomach with force.
SMATTTTTTT! "AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I bent over slightly, because my abs hadn't been tensed to fend off the kick, and she was already thundering a chop across my tits! My breasts bounced wildly and I staggered back as she also grabbed my hair and made me do a somersault.
WHAMMMMMMM! I hit back hard and my curves quivered! I couldn't even moan in surprise, it all happened so fast. Kate grabbed my hair and flung me against it into the ropes, luckily right next to my tag partner.
Monica high-fived and charged through the ropes into the ring, but Kate received the with a fierce elbow strike between the shoulder blades that thundered her straight to the ring floor, fat tits first, before she could even think of attacking.
BAMMM! SMACK!!!! It rained kicks into my partner's curvy body lying on the floor and her horny Latina ass quivered under the kicks. At the same time, the massive bust of my girlfriend rocked and I watched excitedly. Monica stretched her arm out in my direction, but I couldn't reach her because Kate pulled her feet away from me through the ring.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Monica's big natural tits were dragging it across the ring floor and it was her luck that we had oiled up before the fight to increase the erotic effect. Thus, it probably did not hurt her breasts quite so much.

Monica was far from gaining the upper hand, however, because Kate had taken her in a painful Boston Crab and was currently bending her spine to an angle I had not thought possible. She had no chance of getting free.
So I slid through the ropes, took a running start and hit my friend Kate with a hard Clothesline across her tits. SMACK!"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Kate went down and Monica was free, while I tried to get back out of the ring as fast as I could.
Kate angrily got back to her feet and joined me on the ropes. "You bitch! That was illegal!"
SMACK! She slapped me across the face!
We engaged in loud trash talk which allowed my partner to recover a bit and grab Kate from behind after hitting her between the shoulders. She fixed their arms behind her back and I punched several times hard in her stomach and in her horny giant tits.
SMATTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTT! SMACKKKKKKKK! My nipples stiffened as Kate moaned loudly and my fists sank deep into her breasts. The soft mass quivered and I wanted to enjoy more of this glorious sight: I wanted to push her to the limits and hear her screams while I brutally deformed her tits. I was really depraved...
So I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to her knees. I stood outside the ring and pressed her throat on the top rope. "AARH....AHHHGHH...." Kate gasped as I pressed her down and Monica had free range to attack her from behind.
She braced her right foot between her shoulder blades and worried grabbed Kate's arm joints to stretch her arms back.
Kate groaned loudly, but was trapped. Right at the level of my knees, her heavy bells dangled, giving me a mean idea. Although: dangling is not quite right, because the firmness of her breasts was incredible. There was no question of dangling.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!" I thundered my knee hard into her left tit, ramming the tit meat into her ribs with force.
The scream that followed gave me goosebumps. The feeling of working several kilos of tit meat like that was glorious.
SMACK! SMACK! CLOP! So I let three more kicks ram into her fat udders and Monica cheered me on after each kick. I released the choke hold around her neck and Monica now placed both breasts on the middle rope. Kate was breathing heavily and moaning as her magnificent boobs pressed against the rope and split in half. Then Monica jerked her to the side and her nipples and areolas dragged it brutally across the rope.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Kate was released and collapsed. With her face contorted in pain, she held her arms crossed over her breasts and cursed.
How would it go on? We weren't going to win the match with just boob attacks. So I switched with Monica and went back into the ring.
I picked Kate up off the floor, hooked her thong and heaved her over my shoulder in a suplex.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Her curves slammed into the ring floor and shook!
I repeated this move five more times and I was sure the fans would be thrilled with my friend's jiggling tits hitting her chin with each hard impact.
Kate held her aching back and I joined my tag partner in the corner. I tensed my muscles and she ran her fingers over them, impressed.
She kissed my biceps and took my bare oily tits in her hands, twirling my nipples. Monica grinned and the camera caught my excited expression perfectly.
Behind me, Kate slowly got back on all fours, but I turned around in time and kicked her dangling bosom with such force that it thundered her tit against her ribs again and spun her around.

Moaning, she came to lie on her side. Then I grabbed her divine body and pulled her to her feet first before bending to shoulder her.
"AHMMMM!" I groaned with exertion and now had my opponent placed crosswise on my shoulders. I grabbed her thigh and neck to pin her down and heard her moan loudly as I began to bend her spine.
Her fleshy J-cups rolled around on her ribcage and jiggled like solid pudding as she tried to fight back. First bruises were clearly visible. I felt her weight clearly and groaned with exertion myself. My muscles were clearly visible and veins stood out. The cameraman had a clear erection in his pants as he came closer to film us from all possible angles. I carried Kate through the ring, showing off my power.
And then Monica joined in through the ropes:
She clenched her fists, interlocked her fingers and punched Kate's stomach with all her might.
CLOPP!!!!! "UUUUUUURGHHHH!"
Then into her quivering right tit, SMACKKKKKKKKK! "UUUUUUUUURGHHHH GOOODDDD!"
The bosom deformed and the force brutally compressed the glands.
But not only that, Monica was now hitting the breasts again and again with powerful slaps, making them dance under the pounding. SMACK....SMATT.....PATTTTT....CLOPPPP....
Every second she worked those magnificent breasts while I kept arching Kate's spine.
My muscles began to burn, but I managed to carry her through the ring for almost two minutes.
Then I unloaded her: Monica knelt her down and Kate's body slammed back-first over her knee.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMM! "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!" Katie screamed like a banshee, landing on her back and holding her spine after the hard assault.
Her breasts were bright red, but apparently not as painful as her back. While leaving the ring, Monica hooked a leg and tried to pin Kate.
1.....3.....kick out!
Kate was free and obviously still able to resist.
While catching my breath outside the ring, I enjoyed Monica and Kate's show. These two were really exceptionally well hung for wrestlers and I caught myself rubbing my cleft at the sight of their wildly bouncing kilo heavy tits. Monica's DD and Kate's J-cups didn't rest for a second as they flung each other into the ropes with Irish Whips, took turns slamming their foreheads into the padded turnbuckles, or working their breasts with chops.
As Kate flew straight into the ropes next to me, I suddenly grabbed her hair and held her down. She screamed but was caught and Monica kicked her in the pussy. SMACK!
"FUUUUU....AYYYYYYYYYYYYY....."
I smiled and Monica, by now sweating as profusely as Kate, high-fived me. I slid through the ropes, grabbed Kate's head and forced it between my thighs. Then I tensed my muscles and all that could be heard was the heavy panting of my opponent who was trapped bent over.
I couldn't see her face, but it must have been bright red.
Then I wrapped my arms around her torso and grabbed her massive udders. My fingers sank into the wet flesh of her tits and I moaned in pleasure. That firmness! The sweat and the oil! It felt so horny! Then I wandered a little lower, clasped my belly and heaved Kate up for a power bomb. It missed two hard blows to my temples, but I still thundered it into the ring floor so hard that the whole ring shook and Kate bounced in the air twice more before coming to rest completely.
"FUCKKKKKKK!" All the air was out of her lungs and I picked her up again. This time, however, not for a Power Bomb, but for a Piledriver. Kate found herself upside down and whimpering while I had her pussy very close to my face. Her legs were slightly spread and so all I had to do was tilt my head forward to kiss her wet cxnt.
Kate moaned and gasped as I found her clit and licked it with relish in the preliminary stages of a finisher. My muscle-bound arms held her close and her tits pressed against my belly. She was so wet and smelled so good. A mix of the coconut oil and her own juices flooded my nose while my tongue dipped into her hole and worked its way to her clit.
I held her there for 30 seconds, 45 seconds....then a minute. Kate moaned louder and louder and I drove her mercilessly towards orgasm.

"No....stop...please..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kate literally exploded and her body tensed. And then I rammed her head first onto the floor in the middle of her climax.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
No scream. No moan. Kate was co.
Her lifeless body crashed to the floor and her massive tits spilled out from under her to the sides. I put my foot on her shoulder blades and flexed my biceps for the camera.
DING DING DING!
The fight was over and Kate was still unconscious while now two cameras were taking footage of the victory at once.
"Wow, amazing Susi! What an awesome show!"
The producer and the whole team applauded while Monica came into the ring and we hugged. Monica now also put her foot on Kate's bare ass and so we posed together over the shiny body at our feet.
When all the shots were taken, we turned Kate around. Her thick breasts were swollen and formed wzei enormous mounds of tits. Her eyes slowly opened.
"What....was...."
"You were knocked out." Carefully, I took her face in my hands and kissed her. Her lips tasted salty, like sweat.
Monica and I helped our opponent up and supported her on the way to the shower....
You want to know what else happened there? Well...this is a catfight forum and there is no place for sex stories here....

Offline LuvFemFights

Re: 3 wrestlers - 6 tits - 1 problem: Double Teamed to climax
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 03:57:59 AM »
Great story!  Sexy and very well written.  I agree with Vanessa in hoping there is a sequel in the future.
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!