News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TABSK: Cul de sac drama

• 5 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
TABSK: Cul de sac drama
« on: July 12, 2022, 08:33:16 PM »
Dear TABSK:  My name is Kendra.  I'm a 29-year old Mom of a pre-schooler; I used to commute pre-pandemic, but now work from home full-time, and have been able to get out and meet the other cul de sac Mom's.  Two of them I now consider close friends.  They disclosed to me a confidential conversation with Sara, a cul de sac Mom I never cared for.  Sara stated to them, "I haven't decided yet [!!!!!!!!] if I'm going to flirt with Kendra's husband; I would need to spend more time with him, get to know him better, and then decide."  When I confronted her with this statement, she said my two friends lied to her in order to stir up trouble.  She has since laid quite low, avoiding me in order to avoid a fight, and avoid them because they broke a confidence.

My question isn't about fighting her or not--I will if she ever gives me further reason.

No, my question instead is:  are all cul de sac's this "messed up"?  Or did we just get a bad apple?  Kendra

Dear Kendra--Yes and yes.
Yes, pretty much all cul de sac's are messed up.
And, yes, Sara is looking for trouble with your husband.  You say she's "laying low".  Make sure it's not "with" someone.  TABSK

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: TABSK: Cul de sac drama
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 04:58:18 AM »
Loving this one and the dreams edition starts so far. Also really looking forward to the the Taylor Jordan story too. All nicely started.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 09:44:02 AM »
Dear TABSK--It's me, Kendra again.  Kendra from the Sara-infested cul de sac.  I took you up on your advice to play defense with her .... on her .... whichever.  I've always believed the best defense is a good offense.  So I caught her husband alone at their house on a day he was working remotely and Sara was on the road working her dental equipment sales job.  The dental equipment business, by the way, has been pretty ruined by the pandemic--for so long, people were afraid to get a dental cleaning and possibly expose themselves to Covid.  I think if Sara was smart(er), she would have moved on the some other, more promising field in Sales, but no, she's just plugging away in Dental, knocking on doors and getting told 'No'.  Is that why she doesn't just 'go for it' with my husband?  Fear of hearing yet another 'No''?  Anyways .... back to Sara's husband.  He and I have always been cordial.  Not much in common, but an underlying 'hum' of mutual attraction in the air.  Checking out each others' butts after we walk past each other--that sort of thing.  My plan was to 'just spend time with him / get to know him better' for a morning--give Sara a taste of her own medicine and see how she liked it.  Instead, the plan sort of ..... didn't go how I planned.  He and I said maybe 5 words, and we caved in to our aloneness and were kissing, mouths completely open.  I expected (wanted?) him to start inching my top off, but it was the complete opposite--he seemed to have a thing for feeling up and patting my sweater top and my jeans.  So I just let him do it.  We went on like that for, let's call it 30 minutes.  It was the longest I've kissed for awhile, and I really missed it.  My husband and I have our Saturday night routine, and prolonged kissing hasn't been a part of it for awhile.  Sara's husband then had to get back to work.  I told him his wife is a bitch .... he just laughed a bit.  I realized I actually don't know him any better after spending the morning toegether.  So I felt a bit frustrated.  If I get him alone like that again, he'll just want to kiss again, right?  Not that I would say No to that.  So much to do, so little time.  Oh, my question -- I almost forgot.  Will he tell Sara I said she's a bitch?  Because I hope he does.  Kendra

Dear Kendra--an interesting morning you spent, to say the least.  You want him to tell his wife you think Sara's a bitch?  Or you want him to tell his wife you and he kissed for 30 minutes?  Have you thought that thru?  We're all for playing offense.  But understand why you're doing it.  You and Sara certainly have some unresolved business.  Maybe time to
resolve it before it escalates beyond your capacity to handle it, no?  TABSK

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 09:00:45 PM »
Dear TABSK, and Dear Kendra--
WHOA, hold on here
Longtime reader here.  And trust me, not a sexual prude at all.  Flirting is the spice of life.  Guilty as charged--repeat offenses.  You got me.

And Sara sounds like a Grade-A bitch.

But, whoa.

Kissing a married neighbor for half an hour?  Even if it was spontaneous.  Areb't you pretty much begging for a beating from Sara.

If you want to fight her .... JUST DO IT .... just text her and say, let's fight.
Maureen

Dear Maureen--Certainly a valid approach.  But we're here, Kendra is there.  Kinda her call.  TABSK

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 04:46:28 PM »
Dear TABSK--Lifelong reader Chelsea, 47, here.  Some of your letters lately make me think everyone has Covid Fog.  Take Kendra and Sara, circling around each others' husbands like rock groupies around Simon and Garfunkel--except they're married to Garfunkel and Simon.  So decadent--and I'm no prude. 

But I also have to call b.s. and Maureen.  You don't straight out text a rival that you want to fight.  Just like Kendra didn't straight out text Sara's husband thst she wanted 30 minutes of spit-swapping.  She just "put herself out there" to him physically--and it all kinda just happened.  Kendra needs to get herself alone with Sara--and the rest wikk take care of itself.  If they're meant to fight .... they'll fight.

Sometimes the soft touch works best.  Chelsea

Dear Chelsea--Well said.  And .... we can't help but wonder:  Did you just "put yourself out there" to Maureen??  (Two Gen X MILFs.)  TABSK

Dear TABSK--Yes.  I suppose I did.  Chelsea

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 05:47:13 PM »
Dear TABSK--It's me, Kendra, again.
 I've thoughtfully considered the advice offered by you, by Maureen, by Chelsea.  Thank you, all  for your interest in my 'situation' with Sara.

The approach I eventually decided on was the getting-me-and-her-alone somewhere approach.  Easier said than done, as all you MILFs who live on a cul de sac already know.  It's hard enough getting alone time away from your own family.  Compound that with your rival's family, and then nosy neighbors.  That's why cul de sac affairs never happen--no opportunity for privacy with your crush.  (And so, Maureen, no I do not regret my makeout session with Sara's husband.  YOLO.)

After a few days of realizing it was never gonna happen organically--my schedule and Sara's just didn't sync that way--and I didn't want to get busted staking her out--I decided to just text her.  Casually.  Coldly, but casually.  See what happens.

> Hey, Sara.  It's Kendra.  Got a minute?

[40 minutes go by.  She must be busy.]

[Then....a reply from her.]

> On a call.  Give me 10 minutes.

[Oh, good.  She replied.  She and I are on speaking terms.  But what does she need the 10 minutes for?  To wrap up her call?  To go somewhere private?  To give me time to go private?  Or we going to text or talk on the phone?]

[12 minutes later.....(yes, I was counting)]

> Hey, bitch.  Done any kissing lately, kissing bandit?

[Shit.  Well, I guess we're gonna text.  Now .... am I busted?  Did her husband confess?  Well, no way I'm taking the bait.  If she wants to accuse me of something, she's gonna have to do that herself.]

> Calling someone a bitch by text doesn't take courage, Sara.

> Takes more courage than calling her a bitch behind her back, Kendra.

> Sara, find me a woman who's never called a woman a bitch behind her back, and I'll show you a liar.

> True, maybe.  Why'd you text?

> If you wanted to call me a bitch, why didn't YOU text?

> Who says I wasn't going to.  But, again.  Why'd YOU text.  The curiosity is killing me.

> I wanted to see if we might be able to chat privately.

> Chat about what?

> [Shit, she's good at this cat and mouse shit.  Does she have lots of experience at it?]  I figured we'd know once we're alone.  See what comes up.

> I think I like that idea.

> So...... when?  where?  You seem busy during the day.

> I can plan time off.  My husband's travelling next week and my daughter is with her aunt.  Stop by than, if you can.  Say, Tuesday?  9?

> That works.

> I can't wait.

The next 7 days seemed like 7 years.  It was obvious Sara and I were going to fight ..... there was nothing for us to talk about.  And .... for the record ..... I wasn't fighting her because I kissed her husband .... I kissed her husband to initiate a fight.  Big difference.

I spent the entire week deciding what to wear for the fight.  Like going to a high school football game and dressing for a potential rumble with the girls from the other school.  Jeans a definite must for pants, for the rolling on the floor (in a catfight, using your legs is a must).  For the top--something durable but loose--you need to be able to swing.

I'd dress in front of the mirror in my catfight clothes, getting horny as fuck.  I wasn't sure why.  Lost youth?  Beating up my crush's partner?  Having unlimited make-out access to him after I won?

Just the sheer joy of hitting someone as bitchy as Sara?

Knowing she had been wanting to fight me.

Does she KNOW this is a fight?  ("Is this a date?" / "Is this a fight?")

Should I ask her? 

I initiate another text.

> Looking forward to Tuesday at 9, Sara.

> I am as well, Kendra.  To what do I owe the pleasure of this text?  [Why does she always ask that?  It's annoying.]

> If I wear jeans:  I'm not underdressing, right?  Not too casual?

> Nah.  Just don't show with your hair up.  Mine will be down.

> [A high school football game memory flashes back to me.  At games you were expecting actual fights, you braid your hair as tight as possible so it wouldn't get pulled.]  Doable.  I'll leave mine down.  But yours better be down too.

> I just said mine will be down, bitch.

> [This is definitely pre-fight talk.  We're past the point of no return.]  Don't cancel on me Tuesday, bitch.

> Not a chance, sweetie.

To be continued.....