News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

More than one opponent?

• 5 Replies

Offline Pedromalone

More than one opponent?
« on: July 14, 2022, 11:51:51 PM »
Okay for me one of my fantasies has been to have a sort of Triple Threat style match (three people all going against each other to win) with two other women. Now my question to the people on this form is would you ever consider going against more than one opponent (if given a choice in this) and how would you want the match to be arranged if you did.  For me if I had the Triple Threat, I'd want the last one left is the winner (one who hasn't been made to submit as I like submission matches more than just straight pins).  I'd also wouldn't mind a tag team battle if I had a female partner against two other females.

Now also would like to hear if anyone would consider going against two or more opponents that were not of the same gender in a match (female vs female vs Male, or Male vs Female vs Male) Just to see what others would consider on here (I'm straight myself).   I admit that I make stories at times and would like to know some other people's fantasies on here.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 11:52:27 PM by Pedromalone »

Offline phily

Re: More than one opponent?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 10:11:32 AM »
Well, as a male I could imagine to have a triple match like female vs female vs male. As the male I would like to wait how the females start. Then I would support one of them.

To have a formal triple match sounds to me a bit of boring. The theoretical situation would be that the two weaker opponent work together and beat the strongest. After this, the second strongest would come out as the winner of the triple match. To me a triple match would only work if there are other emotions in the match than just formal winning. Dont misunderstand me: A triple match can be great, but it depends on the situation.

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 05:59:06 AM »
Yes in matches with more than one opponent, I do think it might be likely for some alliances to form, which could be hard for the one they are going up against to overcome depending on how strong they might be.  I do think the possibility of having the odds not be in one's favor might be why going against more than one opponent might be something that makes people take a step back.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 06:45:51 AM »
I wrote a chapter that has an all on all match, four women in a elimination style. Alliances are made... and broken. It took two chapters to finish it (chapters 35 & 36).
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 03:39:08 PM »
Actually I have been wondering how to make 2v2 matches and contests happen. Tug of war is one way... but how could 2v2 arm wrestling be done? I keep trying to figure out ways lol.
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 09:48:26 AM »
My next but one story has a section in which two of my regular characters go two on one against a larger opponent in a tag style contest. It’s a bit experimental but I like the idea of two of my favourite girls taking turns to tackle an opponent neither could beat on their own.

The section isn’t finished yet so if you have any suggestions on what the brunette and the redhead should do to the 200lb blonde in this relatively NHB nude wrestling encounter send me a message and I’ll see if I can fit it in ????