News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'd love a story involving me!

• 2 Replies

Offline LittleSubSlut

I'd love a story involving me!
« on: July 16, 2022, 06:26:57 PM »
Hey everybody!

I'm new here and absolutely loving the content!

I'm offering myself up to be in any and all stories any one would be willing to write. I love being dominated and humiliated in the ring by women and men, especially sexual stuff like wedgies, spanking, forced sexual pleasure, etc. The idea of someone writing a story about me gets me very excited so I figured I would just shoot the idea out here. Pics are on my profile to check out!

If you don't want to post it publicly and just want it to be between us feel free to DM me!
XOXO
-Alexis

Offline BW Customstories

• Creator of stories
Re: I'd love a story involving me!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 02:59:31 AM »
I would love to talk to you about a commissioned story if you're interested. Please send me a DM and let's see what we can work out. Thank you.

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Re: I'd love a story involving me!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 08:08:52 PM »
Hey everybody!

I'm new here and absolutely loving the content!

I'm offering myself up to be in any and all stories any one would be willing to write. I love being dominated and humiliated in the ring by women and men, especially sexual stuff like wedgies, spanking, forced sexual pleasure, etc. The idea of someone writing a story about me gets me very excited so I figured I would just shoot the idea out here. Pics are on my profile to check out!

If you don't want to post it publicly and just want it to be between us feel free to DM me!
XOXO
-Alexis
I can do this; I ran a series involving a character based on my ex gf Kayla who was a bbw black girl. She couldn't find opponents because most people either didn't like big girls or were scared she was too strong, Sasha steel kind of embodies this vibe for me now, but if you want to admit to being a jobber who would give her a match since she didn't have anyone booked I could do this. Do you have a pic of the model or description of the character? The matches are usually similar to this, prostyle with wedgies, slams and holds to humiliate the opponent since she caters to masochists