News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Daddy’s birthday present

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Daddy’s birthday present
« on: July 16, 2022, 09:04:17 PM »
Daddy’s birthday present
Becca had come home for spring break. She loved her father even though he was only a step dad. He had raised her from young and her biological dad was never part of her world. Her mom passed several years ago and Dale had never remarried.
Becca brought home a girlfriend and Dale wasn’t sure about their relationship, but he loved his little girl and whatever made her happy made him happy.
Megan was a pretty young women of 23. Just his daughters age and the three of them went swimming in the family Olympic sized pool.  It didn’t take long for some horseplay to come about and Becca said “ wish there was another person so Megan and I could chicken fight.”
Megan only paused a second smiled and looked at Dale and said “ you won’t hate me if I almost drown your daughter?”
Dale laughed “ you can try. You two are pretty evenly matched but Becca grew up in the water.”
Megan and Becca came together as two giggly girls one in a pink bikini top the other blue raised their hands and bobbed into the 5 foot section so on tip toe they met clasping fingers and pressing wet palms together.
Trying to push the other both squealed as they pushed each other away.
“Your not going to run away, are you?” Megan taunted.
After she spit the water she had just swallowed Megan giggled back “ no, it’s just hard in this deeper end.”
Megan looked over to Dale and said to Becca “ Let’s go to the shallow end. You won’t mind Mr. Gintelle?”
Dale smiled and said “ go for it, girls.”
Becca and Megan waded to the shallow end “ Daddy loves watching girly fights.”
Dale turned a little red and Becca consoled him “ Oh, Daddy, it’s ok. You’re a man. It’s normal.”
Now only a foot away Megan turned to Dale and said “ you like watching girls fight?”  She had a smile on and it was a question, not judgmental.
Dale blushed just a little. Megan said “ don’t worry Daddy.”
Megan said “ I think that’s cool. I like wrestling girls, too.”
With that Megan and Becca came together.
Now the water was only to their hips and both clasped hands and began to push with some force.
Dale laughed and retreated as the two got closer until he was stuck in the corner.
“Get her Becca” Dale cheered as his daughter pushed her friend back. Their wet hair whipped and he couldn’t help but notice a round firm set of ass cheeks getting really close to him. Megan’s little g-string was not hiding much of her natural firm curves.
Soon she said “ watch out, Daddy.”  But it was too late she pushed  Megan into the corner right into Dale.
Megan whipped her head around to smile at Dale “ thanks for being there to protect me from the hard pool wall.”
Becca grunted and both sets of hands raised above their heads and Megan tried to struggle to get free but Becca grunted “ NO you don’t” and pushed her body into Megan’s causing her to push into Dale’s.
He was as far back as he could be and his arms where out of the water but he felt her firm ass hit his crotch and felt her back press into his chest.
Megan pushed again and Becca tried to push back but ended up bumping her butt into his crotch one more time.
Megan managed to twist herself sideways but this only left Dale feeling her shoulder press into him and he felt the side of her right breast touching his chest.
Megan looked into his eyes and smile and said “ your girl is pretty strong, but I think I can take her.”
Becca laughed “ any time, sweety.”
Becca looked at her father “ I think we are making a pretty good Megan sandwich?”
All three laughed and Megan grunted “ just wait.”  She grunted and tried to push herself off of Dale but got women handled by Becca and was now facing Dale. Her breasts smashed right into his chest.
Becca hip thirsted forward causing Megan’s crotch to touch Dales.  She brought her legs up around his waist and put her arms around his neck.
She whispered “ your feeling pretty happy right now Mr. Gintelle?”
Dale began to stammer an apology when she put a wet finger to his lips.
She pushed her crotch on his very tented swimming trunks “ you have nothing to be sorry for.”
 Becca had stopped pushing and moved forward to peer over her girlfriends shoulder smiling from ear to ear “ I didn’t have any money and I know this is your birthday.”
Megan continued “ I know how lonely you’ve been since your wife passed and “ She paused while Becca continued “ Megan thinks your cute and she wanted to meet you.”
Dale just stood there with a very pretty girl his own daughters age just looking into his eyes.
She smiled a very mature and knowing smile “ Mr. Gintelle, if you want I’ll get off you.”
Dale paused and said “ you might as well call me Dale, already.”
She smiled and slipped a hand under the water into his trunks. She grabbed his member and whispered “ you are a big boy.”   Becca made the sound “ EWW. To much information for me.”
Megan said to Dale “ don’t take this the wrong way, but don’t go anywhere. I’ve got to kick your daughters pretty little ass and then I think you and I need to have a chat.”  With the last word she squeezed his rod and released it to turn and face Becca.
They continued their horse play in the water and soon where on land wrestling in the grass. Dale joined them to watch as he now realized his little girl wasn’t innocent anymore and for what it was worth she had found a friend that could cause him some trouble in the not too distant future.
It was the best present he had ever gotten in many years.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Daddy’s birthday present
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 12:49:26 PM »
Interesting story. I'm curious where it will go.