News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sherry vs Beth: "Let me feel you on me"

• 27 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Sherry vs Beth: "Let me feel you on me"
« on: July 19, 2022, 10:48:23 PM »
My name is Sherry.  I'm 57, my 2 kids are grown and educated, and my husband has been "doing his own thing", in his own world.  He doesn't hate me ..... It's worse than that; he's indifferent to me.  He and I still do it on Saturday nights, sometimes quite enthusiastically.  But half the time he's not thinking of me--he's thinking of women he works with.  Don't pity me--I've accepted it.

Am I a MILF?  Two parts of me I think qualify.  My straight black hair is still its natural color--just single strands of gray, which I pluck out one by one.  And it's got nice body.  I can tell guys look at it.  And my trim body from head to toe has kept its shape, without me being anorexic or even particularly green.  I drink regular Pepsi, not Diet and not Coke Zero.  I eat my protein in meat form.  I'll take rice over quinoa.  And yet my body stays thin--108 lbs on my 5'5" frame.

Not so MILF-ish?  My tits, never huge, are not so much sagging as just sorta retracting into my body, seemingly, as if I live in Alaska.  My legs?  I wish I looked better in panty hose and even shorts--I find I just look .... boring ..... down there.  And my skin tone is just relentlessly pale .... I don't tan OR burn.  I'm just .... white ..... all the time.

So, I play to my strengths.  Show guys my hair and my thin-ness.  Play with my hair, and let them touch it.  Press my upperbody against them, and let them hug it.

It worked one day with a former co-worker, who moved away but still flies into town.  His name is Phil.  He's married.  He and I always had a shy flirty thing going on (shy flirty is my favorite--it means he's thinking about me when he doesn't see me).

We never acted on it from 1993 to 2022.  But when he stopped flying into town during the 2 years of pandemic travel restrictions, when he found it he'll be back in town in July 2022, I said to myself, "Fuck it.   Life's too short."

I decided to finally have an affair with Phil and fuck him.

Even if it meant a catfight, psychological then physical, with his horrid bitch of a wife, Beth.

Beth and I had shaken hands at work once, in 2002, when she came into work with Phil's now grown infant.  The handshake between us was chilly--she had busted him st home one night speaking about me a bit too glowingly.  I could tell she was jealous of my hair--hers was boring and frizzy.

When Phil called me tonight and said he was in town and checked into his hotel, I slipped out of my house and drove there.  We both swore to each other, "I've never done this before."  Which was true.

He was already on the hotel bed, fully clothed except for his shoes and belt.  I lay next to him, also fully clothed.  But that didn't seem naught enough.

"Let me feel you on me," he said.  I climbed on him, twisting our legs together.  We tongue kissed, desperately yet lovingly.  It felt wonderful.

But our twisting legs--I cpuld already tell it was inevitable that Beth and I would be twisting legs that way real soon.

In a catball catfight.

Good.

I wanted that almost as much as I wanted to fuck Phil.

Perhaps even a little bit more.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Sherry vs Beth: "Let me feel you on me"
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 02:48:50 AM »
The night Phil and I fucked* wasn't the first time I had wanted to fight Beth.  No, I had wanted to fight her since 1999, when I realized she was going to marry Phil.  One day in his office shortly before ill-considered 2001 marriage, I had held Phil's hand in his office after he had hugged me.  I was trying to wordlessly tell him that I woild get divoreced and marry HIM if that's what it would take for him to dump Beth.  But .... no dice.  Phil was too nice of a guy to back out of a marriage commitment.

If he had backed out of marrying Beth, he and I would have fucked 6,000 times by now.  300 times a year for 20 years.  Instead of once*. But who's counting?

* Our July 2022 fuck was good-but-not-great.  The tongue kissing ....  GREAT.  The fucking .... good.  Not great.  Isn't that always the way, ladies?

But .... back to business.  The business of me and Beth fighting.

I wanted to fight her even before I met her in 2002.

I wanted to fight her since 1999.  I feel like I already mentioned that .... did I?  I REALLY wanted to fight her.  To lock my claws in her dirty-blonde-or-whatever-the-fuck color her hair was.  No definite color.  Not long/Not short.  Not Straight/Not curly.

Almost. .. just a rat's nest.  Why does Phil want to fuck her??  Why does anyone want to fuck her?

Is it because she sucks cock?  I did that for my husband a lot early-marriage, but stopped liking it.  Or ... I stopped liking the way HE did it.  Gagging me, shoving his cock hard down my throat.  Didn't Dr Ruth used to say fellatio is supposed to be like licking an ice cream cone??  Oral with my husband is nothing like that.

Nothing.

What would fighting Beth be like?

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 10:51:37 PM »
After my 2002 limp handshake with Beth, I was pretty sure she and I had down the catfight challenge gauntlet to each other.  I had neither avoided meeting or approaching her, even tho I was but one of dozens of Phil's coworkers in that office.  But nor had I been at all warm in greeting her .... nor she me.  So, obviously, we were testing each other .... and neither had backed down.

The only way for two women in a triangle to square that circle is to catfight.

Which excited me.  And yet .... it scared me, too. 

Because what if I lost a catfight to her?  How humiliating.

Plus, if she got me at her mercy .... what would she DO to me?  What physical damage would she lay on me. 

Because I sure know I would lay a lot of pain on her.  A lot.

Because I hated Beth.  Phil and I were the better-matched partners, and always would be.  I couldn't change that  ... but I could punish her for her role in it.

If Beth was under me, pinned ..... hell, I'd slap her face.  Backhanded slaps, the knuckles are outward-facing when you slap that way.  Then I'd press down on her shoulders and start clawing her, so that anyone who saw her in a low cut top for the rest of her life would see unmistakable catfight scars.

Then I'd work her tits.  Just like me, Beth was modestly-endowed.  That must be Phil's 'thing'-- modest boobs.  But I'd scratch Beth's up.

Mercilessly.  Even dugging my thumbnails into her underboob.

Finally, after tormenting her chest for a half hour, I'd reach behind me and tear at her bush. 

So if I, the side chick, was thinking of doing that to my crush's wife .... what must SHE be thinking of doing to ME?  A clear threat to her home, especially now that there was an infant at home. 

So I couldn't afford to lose this fight.

And so I stepped up my frequency and intensity at the gym.  And asked my workout buddy if she would grapple with me on the mats.

> I might have a catfight in the next few days.  Weeks at the most.

> Oh, really?  If it's a catfight, it'll be nothing like grappling.

> You think I don't know that?  You think I don't know what a catight is about?

> Every real woman knows what a catfight is all about.  I just hope she's worth the price.

> She is.  She's a bitch.  And I hate her.

To be continued.....

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 05:17:34 AM »
I’m liking this one. Please continue!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 12:28:03 PM »
The grappling routine I had worked out with my workout friend consisted of getting on the mats in the jazzersize (at it peak popularity in 2002-03) room, grabbing each other by the hair, and trying to trip each other down the ground so we could mount each other and go for a pin.  One of the attractive workout instructors at the gym took an interest in our sparring skirmishes, and would shout tips and instructions to us mid- and post-catfight.  By a fortunate coincidence (from the perspective of preparation for an actual catfight war with my rival Beth), my catfight sparring partners had the sale length and style hair as Beth's--not quite straight and not quite curly, down to just shy of the shoulders. 

Both of them had hair that would start curling up in the back, so they could never really let it grow down their back.  My catfight sparring partner compensated for this shortfall by coloring hers a really nice tint of blonde--her hair definitely turned heads in the gym and in the office.  Beth compensated for her uncooperative hair by being a total bitch in life.

One day, after a particularly intense sparring session, which left strands of both black (mine) and blonde (my sparring partner) hair on the workout mat, our attractive oberserver/instructor/coach struck up a conversation with us about why we were having catfight 'workouts' against each other.  My blonde partner didn't hesitate to respond.

<> Sherry here is pretty sure another woman wants to catfight her soon.  The wifey of her office crush.

<> Oh, really?!? How intriguing.  An office romance, or an office crush?

<> Oh, just a crush.  Sherry HAS a man.  She's happily married.

<> The plot thickens.  Sherry wants some side action, and wifey wants to cockblock her??  [Why are they talking ABOUT me with me sitting right here??]

<> Sherry likes the flirting.  We ARE supposed to network in the office, right??  If some co-workder electricity happens, she's not going to AVOID her crush, right?  The job still needs to get done.

<> Sherry, that's cute that you're blushing.  [They finally acknowledge my presence.]  Wifey sounds like a bitch.  She'll go after more than just your hair if you and her ever have it out. 

<> That's what I've been trying to warn her.  One of wifey's hands wiill be deep in Sherry's hair ....  but the other will be digging into her tits.

<> So .... shouldn't you to be sparring that way??  Going for the breasts?  Because .... [the instructor has our undivided attention now] .... if you two are too close as friends to practice a catfight that way ....  a REAL vicious catfight ..... I'll practice with you like that.  ...... Righ now if you want.

<> Do it, Sherry!!!  Before she changes her mind!!!  Plus, ....  I want to watch this!

<> [The instructor pulls her top over her head, and then turns so that my workout buddy can undo her sports bra.  The instructor has perfect 38c's much larger than mine (or Beth's).]  C'mon, Sherry, let's do it.  Let's get you in shape .... for a REAL catfight.  Take your top .... and let's maul each other.  Pretend I'm the wifey .... and fucking attack me.

<> Go for it Sherry!!  Fucking destroy each other!  It's the least you can do for me after fucking up my hair for two weeks. 

<> [I pull my top off.  I stand up and face off with the instructor, our boobs colliding with each other, the feeling primal to my core.]  Pretend I'm the wifey.  Claw me up.  [The instructor cups my boobs and starts pinching.  The pain is intense.]  Don't let me keep cockblocking your crush.  Pretty mine are the tits he caresses every night.  Fuck them up.

<> Do it, Sherry, go after her tits!  She's got yours.  Pretend she's Beth!  [My sparring partners inciting of me finally works.  I grab the instructors hard nipples and start twisting.]

<> That's perfect.  When you're in a catfight with a woman ..... with BETH ..... twist the boobs exactly like that.  It hurts.  Watch.  [The instructor corkscrews my tits with both her hands.  She's right--it hurts.]

<> [My workout partner has a hand down her shorts and is masturbating to the catfight workout happening in front of her.]  Less talking, more fighting!  C',mon you two, FIGHT!!! Save the coaching for after!

<> [The instructor puts her mouth to my ear and whispers....] Your friends wants to see a catfight.  Let's do it.  Catfight me.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 04:24:44 PM »
I was flattered that my workout buddy was aroused at the thought of watching me catfight the jazzercize instructor.  I also welcomed the opportunity to repay her, in this small way, for the 2 weeks of hairpulling she had subjected herself to in order to get me 'fighting fit', as my military uncle had used to say at the holiday dinner table.

Growing up, whenever I had a boyfriend locked up, my military uncle would remind me to be on the lookout for girls from his past or present who might be a threat to our dating happiness.  He would have me show him their pictures in a yearbook or Polaroids I could find from house parties, and he would conduct a 'threat assessment' of whether they were likely to confront me, and if so who would win the fight.  He told me all men are dogs who will cheat if given the opportunity, and thus "girls need to fight for their man".

I had seen it happen after school--usually dumb confrontations, but sometimes full-fledged girlfights.  It had never been me involved yet.

Until this afternoon.  Me versus the instructor.

I was excited.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 06:08:48 PM »
The jazzersize instructor knew exactly how to get me to develop some animosity with her--she backhanded me to the jaw with a swift slap, a similar backhand slap to the one I had been fantasizing about delivering to Beth's jaw.  She stared at me with a 'Do something about it' smirk that I wanted to wipe off her face, and I responded immediately with a lefthanded slap to introduce an element of surpise--she was no doubt expecting a right cross, and her lack of any motion to block mh strike was either due to my successful ambush, or due to her wanting to get hit to get her blood bumping as hard as mine now was.

The smirk was reduced, but still partially visible.

> That's all you got, bitch?

> I have lots more where that came from--I've seen you watching me the last 2 weeks.

> Guilty.  I like seeing you get hit.  And ragdolled.

> I haven't gotten ragdolled.  You must have been imagining that, honey.

> Imagining it .... and fantasizing about it, sweetie.  [We grab each other by our tits and twist.]

> [Our single spectator appreciates that we've escalated beyond words.]  Fight, you two!!!  Fuck each other up!!

I want to.  More than anything.

Against this instigator instructor.  Then against Beth.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2022, 06:46:37 PM »
My military uncle's constant 'fighting fit' comments had entangled themselves in my mind, even before my 2002 catfight with the jazzersize instructor, into associating aerobics instructors and fitness coaches with girlfighting, in at least two different ways. 

The first way was that, I was constantly thinking to myself when enrolled in any aerobics class, Wow, she [the instructor] is in really good shape.  She could last long in a fight, I bet.  From the few catfights had seen in my life, unless the 2 girls were a complete physical mismatch [in which case, they would usually both try to avoid an actual fight], the winner of a physical catfight used to come down to heart and endurance.  And losing your physical wind was a very effective way to drain all uour heart and endurance.  Aerobics instructors might lose catfights .... but it would never be because their endurance failed them.

The second aerobics-catfight association locked in my mind was--kicking.  Kicking, to me, had always been an underutilized catfight tactics.  Even just a well-timed kick to the shin could cause an enemy to have to drop her guard from her arms--to scan her attacker's eyes for whether the next blow would come from high .... or from down low.  This made slaps (or fists) from the hands even more dangerous, as they were now less likely to be deflected.  This added damage accumulated during a long fight.  I'd watch the aerobics instructors doing leg lifts and knee thrusts during class, and think to myself--that girl would KICK ASS in a catfight.

As the jazzersize instructor and I jostled around the mat, twisting each others' breasts, the thought came to me that I wanted TO FUCKING KISS THIS BITCH.  [I was getting angrier with each tit twist.]

So I did it.  Twice.

I kicked the jazzercize instructor in each shin.

She kicked me back.  Hard, but not as hard as I was fearing.  I had seen better from aerobics instructors.

> You wanna kick, bitch?

> I do.  I want to fuck each other up.  That's what you wanted, isn't it.

> Ok.  Let's do this.  Let's fuck each other up.

The jazzersize instructor comes at my hair, grabs it, and attempts to pull mu face down and start kneeing my face.  I grab her and start attempting the same, but we both fall to the mat and attempt to mount each other.  With two weeks of intense grappling practice fresh in my mind, I succeed in partially mounting, but not pinning her.

We start yanking hair desperately, and are screaming in pain.

My workout buddy is screaming to.

She's masturbating hard to the fight she's witnessing.

I can't blame her.

This is a damn good catfight happening.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 07:41:28 PM »
My workout buddy masturbating to my fight, and succeeding in cumming, makes me wonder ....  was she agreeing to spar and grapple and pull hair with me for 2 weeks because she has a crush on me? 

I hope so.

Because if she has a crush on me .... maybe Phil does too.  Maybe our flirting at work isn't just about attention.  A break from Beth the nagging bitch wife.

Maybe he actually wants to fuck me.

I hope in bed with Beth at night, when she asks him who he wants to fuck, he gives her my name.

The woman who gave her the cold fish handshake in the office when she visited him.

The "Here I am, bitch.  Let's fight."  handshake.

The "Let's fuck each other up" handshake.

The "I hate you.  You hate me.  Let's dance" handshake.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 08:14:40 PM »
I could identify how watching me fight for 2 weeks had gotten the jazzercise instructor invested in the catfight she was having with me.  At the 1980s pizza parlors nightclubs I went to after work in New Haven, girlfights would lead to .... more girlfights.  In other words, you could go months without there being a single happy hour girlfight.  But then one Friday, out of the blue, a girlfight over an unfaithful Italian boyfriend would break out, all the spectator girls would circle and yell and cheer and get all hot and bothered, and ....  BANG .... the very next night, 2 different girls with a grudge would meet, by accident, at the same place, and .... instant girlfight.

Then the place would get a reputation for girlfights.  And girls who wanted some action would start showing.  Which led to .... more girlfights.

So, when the jazzercise instructor saw my workout buddy and I practicing fighting, she decided to keep showing up.  This gym must be Catfight Central.

And .... if it wasn't before .... it was now.

Because there was an epic girlfight in progess on the mats.  And it wasn't ending until there was a winner.

Because neither of us were getting winded.

And we both wanted to fight.  And to fight dirty.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2022, 08:26:54 PM »
Think back to your SAT days.  Remember syllogisms?

The 2 women in the room right now with me--the jazzercise instructor I was catfighting, and my workout buddy watching the catfight, were to each other as Phil was to my husband.

Meaning.....

My husband and I 'had sex', and my workout buddy and 'fought'.  But the sex, and the fights, were .... routine .... pedestrian .... obligatory.

BUT ......

The sex with Phil .... and the catfight with the jazzercize instructor, well... those were ....
> spontaneous
> passionate
> unpredictable
> dangerous.

Yes, dangerous.

Because the fight with the jazzercize instructor might get me hurt.

And the sex with Phil might get me hurt.  Or might get Beth hurt.

Because when Beth finds out about Phil and I fucking, she might confront me.

And I'll be unapologetic ....damn unapologetic .... to her.  The electricity between Phil and me is real.  Life is short--we acted on it.  My only regret is we didn't do it earlier.

When the sex with him would have been better.

And the post-sex fight with Beth would have been harder, since she and I were younger.

Younger, and even more 'fighting fit' than I am now.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2022, 10:06:46 AM »
The hotel room affair sex with Phil was, of course, two people gleefully exploring each others' nude bodies for the first times.  I went for Phil's upper legs and hips, letting my inner thighs glide all over the beefiest, most muscular part of his middle-aged body.  After several minutes of such sliding, I began to feel like a cat who for no reason in particular just stretches out her tail and back while standing next to a human, flexung and feeling pats and carresses.  Marriage sex was all about going all the way or not bothering.  No novelty.

Phil's encounter with me, on the other hand, was dripping in novelty.  It had all the will-they-or-won't-they of regular workplace dating, compounded by a jealous wife (Beth) dangling implied--and occasionally actual--threats and roadblocks over the proceedings.  And yet, here we were in bed, overcoming every obstacle thrown in front of us.

It made every kiss a stolen kiss, every grope a furtive grope, every naughty touch a little bit .... dirty.  In a good way.

Phil chose to express his dirty desires by reaching around my bare back and fingering and stroking my hair.  Did he agree with me that it was the quality about me which was staving off Father Time.  Did he like that it retained its useful sheen, not ruined by sun or decades of dye-jobs?

My uncle's 'fighting fit' pep talks had a physical dimension--was your body ready for a nasty battle?  But it also had a psychological component--were you ready to go to war with your enemy, or was it wiser to accept a humiliating but face-saving (and body-preserving) peace.

Being physically in bed with Phil was a tangible demonstration to him .... and to myself .... that I'd had enough of Beth's bluster and putdowns; she was welcome to come at me now, I'd be waiting for her.  And once she found out that Phil and I had hopped into bed, she would take notice at my act, and action, and acting out.

Which would bring more action.

Let's go, Beth.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2023, 04:41:16 PM »
When Phil and I were at a lull in our hotel-room lovemaking, and paused for some pillow talk, he surprised me with the question he chose to ask me.

> When was the first time you wanted to fuck me?

> So, I can answer this with no hurt feelings, right?

> Good point.  Yes.  However we got there, we got together, and I'm happy about it.  No [air quotes] 'wrong' answers, Sherry.

> Ok.  So .... from a purely looks perspective .....I considered you fuck-able from Day 1.  First time we met.  And, that's a non-trivial bar  ...... only 10%, maybe 8% .... of men I bump into are fuckable, even once. 

> So, top 10%ile .... I'll take it.  So ...  what were my chances if I had propositioned you, say, Day 3?

> Ok, now here's the complicated part.... Phil, you were married .... as in, wearing a ring married.  And my competitive female jealousy assumes you're Sonny-and-Cher happily married....

> Sonny and Cher?  Didn't they get divorced?

> Well, good point ...  'I've got you, babe' Sonny and Cher....  THAT phase of their marriage .....  so I didn't want to compete with that .....

> But ..... what changed ?...

> Easy.  Your bitch wife.  I wanted to pull one over on her.

> So it's about her, not me?

> Ok, you promised ... no hurt feelings.

> Good point.

But he's right.  It's about her.

Beth the bitch.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2023, 01:57:55 AM »
When Beth did confront me, shortly after the consummation of my affair with Phil, ..... Well, true to form, she did it in the most jack-ass sceanrio possible.

She sat behind us at Saturday evening Mass, as my husband and I were attending.

I've long since lost the ability to properly kneel at Mass, especially during the Eucharistic Prayer.  The priest, that night, chose to use the Roman Canon, Eucharistic Prayer No. 1, the longest form there is.  So I was respectfully sitting the whole time .... and she was behind me kneeling, her nose in my hair.

Sometimes I could swear she was sniffing it.

At the Sign of Peace, she shook my husband's hand.  And ignored mine.

Probably for the best.  If she had touched my hand after her Eucharistic Prayer stunt ... I probsbly would have smacked her right there.

We got in line for Communion.  My husband let me go ahead of him.  Beth stood close behind my husband, letting her scent drift close to him.  I'm pretty sure he noticed.

But she wasn't trying to pick him up.  No, ... she was just trying to bait me.

Come bait me, sweetie.

But not in Church.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2023, 01:46:23 AM »
That Sunday night I was in bed, and Beth texted me.  I know it was probably her by the area code on her number, and definitely her by the content of her text.

> You didn't want to 'go' with me last night, Sherry?  Pussy.

> In a Church, bitch?

> I specifically stayed in the parking lot after church, sweetie.

> That's just as trailer trash, tramp.

> You sleep with my husband, and I'm the tramp?

> Your husband and I held out for years.  We've been fucking each other in our minds practically since we met.

> Then have the balls to go thru me to take him, bitch.

> Someday.  I'd rather go AROUND you for now, honey.

> That's a pussy move.  Face me.

> Come at me somewhere private, big mouth.

> I intend to.  Bitch.

> I can't wait.  cxnt.

[I wait 10 minutes for another text.  Then I masturbate my brains out.]

To be continued....