News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Mom vs Jan

• 0 Replies

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
My Mom vs Jan
« on: July 26, 2022, 07:35:32 PM »
My heart raced as I drove home after moms fight with Pam. These arranged catfights were getting better and better and the highlight of my social life. I was incredibly proud of mom for winning as I felt that this was her best victory.  Pam was athletic and got off to a good start but moms comeback was impressive.  My mind kept relaying the action after the fight. It was clear mom and Tom had an intense sexual chemistry as she had pursued him multiple times now. Even more so than Scott, mom seemed really into Tom, running her nails up and down his neck, long passionate kisses and even moving her hips in unison with Tom. It was clear she loved Toms cock and was attracted to him. As I replayed the scene I felt a little shame as I thought about how mom allowed me to have sex with her more out of pity. Nonetheless, I understood as Tom was clearly more sexually experienced than me, and was noticeably bigger.  I imagined Tom plowing moms warm pussy as Lisa and I had sex that night.

The next day I went over to moms house, strategically timing my visit for when she normally got back from the gym. Mom opened the door in her yoga pants.  I slowly grew erect staring at her ass as I walked inside behind her.  When I sat on the couch, Tom came out. His face was a little red and I noticed moms was too.  It was clear that they just had sex again.  My blood rushed as I sensed an overwhelming sense of envy for Tom but at the same time was happy for him.  We chatted for a bit before I left to go run some errands. When I got in the car I called Scott just to talk about the fight and thank him for setting it up. “You’re welcome…..how about Tom….lucky guy huh?”  I played dumb. “What are you talking about?” I said.  “That lucky son of a bitch is sleeping with your mom, has been for a while!” He said casually.  “Yeah” I said………. I broke the silence “that doesn’t bother you?” I asked.  “Not at all…..I told you man, your mom has the best pussy I’ve ever had, she can do whatever she wants.”  I didn’t say anything as I understood what he meant.  A few days later I called Scott again to talk what was going on that weekend.  He started telling me about how he met this blonde lady named Jan, who had a thing for Tom.  Scott, being so resourceful asked Tom about whether she’d be willing to do a catfight against mom.  Both women didn’t like each other as both had been sleeping with Tom recently.  “They’re gonna fight over your buddies cock….it’s going to be awesome, Scott said.  He then went on….  When I sent pictures of Jan to the producer they were beyond excited they’re going to put alot into hyping this up.”  As I continued hearing more from Scott I went on the producers account on social media to find they already had pictures of Jan, and Heidi matched up.  My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the tagline, it said “the winners prize is $25k.  Loser gets $2k.  My mind was blown.  Mom was going to fight this hot blonde for 25k and Tom. 

For weeks I would wake up to refresh the producers social media account. They posted sexy pictures of Jan and Heidi on their page daily to hype up the fight. Their posts got tons of likes and comments from their catfight fans. My heart raced as I scrolled through them. I had seen these posts before and watched their videos but the experience was so different when one of the fighters is your own mom. I felt a daily sense of anxiety, fear and maybe even a little embarrassment knowing thousands of guys were jacking off to my mom fighting. On the other hand my arousal was so intense I literally could not focus at my job. Friends and Lisa often had to repeat themselves as my mind was on this fight daily. Needless to say I could not wait for the day to come which was on a Saturday in 3 weeks.  I decided to visit mom a few times in the thought that it may alleviate the pressure. Unfortunately it only made my obsession worse. Mom was sleeping with Tom almost daily, and she knew Tom was regularly sleeping with Jan at the same time and it bothered her.  Unlike her more open relationship with Scott, mom seemed to be developing a mild attachment to Scott. Plus, it didn’t help that she looked phenomenal, her thighs were looking thicker than ever, arms very well toned. And, her ass just looked amazing. I couldn’t help but think mom stood a great chance. 

I couldn’t sleep the night before the fight as my mind was preoccupied playing out all the different scenarios. Given the hype and amount of viewers, large Payout for the winner and literally fighting over a man this fight had me more nervous and concerned over the outcome. The loser was facing a public humiliation that will be seen by thousands of guys online, lose out on 25k and lose her man. That’s a lot!  When I arrived I mingled with the guest viewers.  There was at least 100 spectators who paid for a thousand dollar ticket. All men. The chatter was good. Seemed like the common view was it would be close but mom was the favorite by about a 2-1 margin. But I also noticed those who thought Jan would win were more convicted in their thought.  I didn’t tel any of them Heidi was my mom.  My heart raced as I took a seat in what I knew beforehand would be moms corner. There was another chair there for mom. As I looked across the opposite side of the mat I saw Tom sitting in what would be Jans corner. The buzz was palpable. The producer had set 6 cameraman in every corner and side of this large 15 by 15 mat placed in Scott’s backyard on a beautiful sunny day.  After several minutes Jan came out first. She gave the crowd a big smile and blew them kisses she sent them with her hands, Jan walked quickly and determined. She was wearing a two piece blue bikini as she leaned over to give Tom a long passionate kiss before walking over to the middle of the mat.

I sat in a chair about 10 yards back in a direct straight line behind mom as she walked over to meet Jan face to face as the producer repeated the rules. First woman to make her opponent submit twice wins the 25k. Mom was in a two piece black bikini. Her thong was French cut pulled up well above her hips. Her body in strong contrast to Jan’s. Jan, was two inches taller, gorgeous blonde hair, a blondes tan skin tone, medium breasts, well defined arms and even some ab definition. Jan wasn’t nearly as thick as mom but she had a hard body and a real mean looking face like so many blondes had. Mom stood notably more stacked. Her legs and ass notably thicker than Jan’s, even as she stood a few inches shorter. Moms breasts also larger, hips wider and ass notably fuller. I was filled with a sense of pride as the two women stared intensely into each other’s eyes. Both alphas. Both used to winning. Both used to getting any man they want. Mom was 18-4 in her fights and could literally get any man she wants. Hell, even her own son in front of his wife anytime she pleased.  Moms sexual chemistry with Tom was undeniable and whenever mom wanted something, especially a guy, she got it. Although I was extremely jealous I also enjoyed watching Tom plow my mother with his cock, and was desiring my mom to win this fight for that, among many other reasons. Jan, I had heard had had three public fights and won all three. Most recently she quite literally beat up Toms wife Sue in front of him and then proceeded to have sex with Tom in front of her. I was speechless when Scott told me the story. Looking at Jan she seemed like the type. Jan and mom both attracted a good bit of fanfare as the hooting and hollering filled the backyard with an energy that was palpable. Being a lifelong catfight fan I knew blondes had brunettes number but not many brunettes fought like my mom.  Prior to the fight I had a chat with one of the camera men who also brought up blondes high win rates against brunettes.  After debating a little we decided to put $500 on this as a side bet.  The stakes were high. My heart was nearly out of my chest when the producer told the two women to back up and he walked off the mat.

Suddenly the backyard went dead silent. Then in one instant both women charged each other in a direct line and collided in the middle of the mat. Both smacked the others face as she went for two hand fulls of hair. Neither got ahold of any as they fight with their hands struggling for control. Mom had a loose hold of Jan’s upper torso, lowered her right leg and slightly twisted Jan lower toward the mat as mom stood higher. As Jan was lower she reached her right hand behind moms right ankle, pulled it forward creating an imbalance, and in the same moment simultaneously wrapped her left arm around moms left middle back region and flipped mom swiftly to slam on the mat. A loud THUD filled the backyard. Jan immediately stuck her knee in moms middle upper stomach region and the two women fought with their hands for control. Jan briefly pinned one of moms wrists to the mat. Mom used her free hand punching Jan in the side of her rib loosening Jan’s brief wrist pin. Jan got to her feet over mom and slapped her hard. Mom thrust her hips pushing Jan back a foot. Jan lost then regained her balance and then lowered to grab moms thong and drag her several feet forward on the mat.  Moms legs kicked in the air aimlessly and the sounds of the thong testing could be heard but it remained on and intact as Jan drug mom a few feet away. Jan abruptly stopped dragging mom then got back on top of her. They fought with their hands more. Realizing she was losing the battle and her wrists would eventually be pinned mom twisted to her side to get out of the pin. However when she twisted Jan put her knee in moms back and pressed down on the side of moms face with her palm compressing pressure down as mom fell flat to her stomach as Jan now sat on her middle back. Moms arms and wrists tight in between her breasts as Jan sat on top of her. Jan wasted no time being in this advantageous position as she got to her feet crouched over and got mom in a chin lock. Jan pulled back very hard pulling moms head up as Jan firmly placed her ass on moms middle to lower back forcing what looked like an incredibly painful position to be in.  Moms face was red, clearly in pain for everyone to see as Jan sat comfortably in control taking in a drowning amount of cheers and encouragement from the crowd of men. 

Jan smartly continued to pull hard. Mom very slowly got to her knees. Rather than letting the positioning break, sensing mom was slowly getting on one knee, Jan sat on moms back and transitioned mom into a chokehold. Moms face reddened even more as Jan simultaneously wrapped her legs around her stomach and waist while applying more pressure to the chokehold and laughing. Jan had strong technique, slowly placing moms upper body forward as Jan then went from a crabhold to placing moms neck in a leg scissors never allowing mom a moment to escape. Jan smiled big to a roaring crowd and she had her long legs wrapped around moms neck. Mom got to both knees slightly, her head twisted uncomfortably.  The position looked painful but her big ass looked gorgeous positioned for someone’s cock doggystyle.  As mom was in this compromised position Jan used her left free hand to undue then tear off moms bra. Jan was in such control that she seamlessly reached over and threw the bra off the mat exposing moms breasts. Jan then reached over and clawed at moms right breasts. The attack was unexpected as mom shrieked in pain, her knees gave out falling back flat on the mat. Jan had mom face down, applying pressure on her neck and had drawn a little blood trickling down moms right breast.  I felt bad for mom as she couldn’t move and was slowly getting all her energy suffocated out of her. Jan in contrast looked great. Her tanned legs looked shapely. Her toned body, beautiful face and long blond hair all unscathed as she just smiled and squeezed away.  My nerves and anxiety turned into disappointment a few moments later as we all heard a quiet “I give.” Jan leaned forward “WHAT BITCH!?! Nobody can hear you, say it louder!” She demanded. “I GIVE!” Mom screamed again a few moments later “I GIIIIIIVE!”  Jan’s quiet and methodical control and confidence snapped in a moment and turned into a violent rage. “Bitch, don’t you ever raise your voice at me,” she screamed. Jan then removed her hand off moms breasts that were red, scratched with a trickle of blood, and lowered her leg wrap around moms neck getting up to her knees. Mom still lay on her side seeing stars and was not able to get up quick enough to do anything. Jan had one handful of moms hair as she yanked moms head back so she was immobile, almost forced to look up at Jan. Jan then took her left hand raising it up high in an exaggerated fashion and dropping a violent open slap to the top exposed cheek of mom in what could only be described as traumatizingly violent. Jan rained a few more of these heavy handed slaps to the side of moms head then shifted to hard slaps directly to the front of moms face on her nose, mouth and eyes. After what can only be described as an assault Jan got to her feet and slowly walked back to her corner. The crowds cheer was deafening.

My heart was beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack. My cock felt like a steel rod. My stomach was in knots. My eyes darting across the room taking it all in. Jan’s long tanned legs slowly waking back. The smiles, clapping and cheering of all the men. Tom had a huge smile on his face. For a brief moment I wondered if he was rooting for Jan. Personally I preferred moms more curvy body but I could see why Tom may prefer a tough blonde like Jan. Finally the moment I was dreading. I took a breath and tried to settle myself as I looked at mom. She was still laying on her side, face planted on the mat. It was starting to get a little embarrassing how long and lay there so I walked over to her her up. As I got closer I was met with a site I wasn’t prepared for. There were chunks of her hair on the mat near where she lay. Her cheeks were red. Her mascara smeared all down her face presumably because she was crying. She had claw marks all over, both her breasts were red and her right nipple had a little bit of blood tricking down her breast. She was sweaty being pinned under Jan’s warm powerful legs for so long as her bangs were still wet with sweat over her forehead. Worst of all she had a bloody nose from the front of face slaps Jan gave her. “Come on mom get up!” I said as I helped her to her feet. Mom walked slowly over to her chair, crossed her powerful legs and leaned her head back holding a tissue to her bloody nose.

I came over and got to my knees looking up at mom and began coaching her. “Come on mom you outweigh her by 20 lbs, you need to use your weight advantage to drive her onto her back….use those legs to then wrap around her!” I said as my right hand swerved her right hip and right buttcheek. I kept my hand on her ass as he looked at me done with her bloody nose. Her face looked like a mess but pretty as hell, “I’ll try sweetie she’s just so quick,” mom said. I smiled and got to my feet.  I squeezed her butt cheek as I leaned over and gave her a long French kiss.  “You can do it mom,” I said as I looked deep into her eyes and took my seat. As I looked back over mom was looking at the mat, looking determined, her chest heaving up and down still tired. Jan was in much lighter spirits. She was interacting with the fans, a big smile on her face and lots of laughing.  Jan gave all the guys who sat closer to Tom a little dance shaking her hips and ass for them to loud cheers. She then got to her knees and pulled down toms shorts to a large erect cock. On both knees she leaned over and kissed the tip of his dick “you’ll be my soon,” she said with a laugh before straddling Tom with a passionate make out session. Toms hands aggressively moving up and down her back and ass. Finally the producers broke up the fun signaling time for round two.  Jan walked over and we waited. “Come on mom walk up there” I said, to no response. After 20 seconds and a reminder from the producer the crowd started chirping but mom didn’t respond. My heart rate started climbing again, I was wondering what’s going on. Sure mom lost round 1 but there was no way she’s giving up. Suddenly, Jan walks over and rains a hard slap to moms face, laughs and walks away. As Jan is laughing the crowd is now getting restless and booing mom.  My face is flush red, my stomach in knots again, my blood rushing with anxiety.  The producer walked over, his voice overpowered with what was a growing number of boos “Heidi, the contract says the first woman to get two submissions gets 25k and the loser gets 2k but if you forfeit you don’t even get the 2k.”  As he stood there Jan walked back over and slapped mom in the face again. Mom did nothing back and didn’t respond to the producer but rather just sat there. “Come on mom, you have to fight!” I said this time louder. “Mom, this is embarrassing get up!!” I said again. My anxiety and fear now full blown embarrassment. Many of my friends were there and others were going to watch. Not to mention this was advertised online and thousands of guys were going to see this. You don’t want to get basically publicly embarrassed. As I was about to say that, Jan, who was still laughing reached over and grabbed two full handfuls of moms hair and yanked her forward off the chair. 

The crowd was absolutely roaring as Jan spun mom in circles violently before flinging her thrown back landing on her side. Mom was in the fetal position covering her face as Jan violently plowed on top of her with a full blown body assault. Jan broke up moms hands blocking her face and rained slaps like a machine gun to her face. Jan used her knee to pin down moms right arm so she can get clean slaps to moms face. Unlike any other catfighter I’d ever seen Jan liked to slap not just the side of the face but she used a top down motion on moms face slapping down on the top of moms face and now moms nose was bleeding again.  Jan stood over mom and drug her forward by her knees.  Jan kneed moms ribs and sat on her face. What happened next was hard to watch. Jan, now in full control began landing hard punches to moms belly. Clearly knocking the wind out of her the next 5 minutes the air was filled with sounds of moms tears only broken up by the smack sound of Jan’s fists smacking moms exposed belly skin. Mom completely stopped resisting and Jan leaned forward yanking moms thong forward giving her a front wedgie. Jan gave moms pubic hair a few tugs before getting off of her. Camera fights flashed all over as Jan put her foot on moms face and flexed in a victory pose. I was overwhelmed with emotions. Jan walked over and made out with Tom as they had passionate sex in front of everyone. The guys had formed a circle around them as she rode toms cock in a reverse cowgirl motion. Jans arms straddling his hips as he moved in a smooth motion up and down. Jan took off her top to loud cheers, her ass making a smacking sound as she rode Tom. In a matter of 10 minutes she made Tom cum 5 or 6 times. Tom was clearly more attracted to her than mom as the wildcat blond made him cum more times than I ever saw Heidi do in the same time frame. Despite how much I loved moms body I had to admit that in many ways Jan was hotter.  She had a mean look sometimes but was also pretty. 

As I took in the sex scene I looked over to my mom still lying flat, now in the nude crying. No guys paid any attention and I was dreading walking over to her. Honestly I was ashamed at her performance.  As I stated at her I sensed one of the camera men near me. We made eye contact “sorry about your mom…..I told you though, blondes just do it better.” I said nothing back as I took out my wallet and handed him his 500 dollars. As he walked away I started thinking to myself. Deep down I had faith that mom would win, but if I was being honest he was right. Watching catfight videos for so many years blondes normally beat brunettes and maybe I shouldn’t be so hard on mom. She just got her ass kicked by a superior blond fighter. Blondes were just great fighters doesn’t mean mom can’t bounce back. On that positive thought I walked over and helped mom to her feet. My cock was harder than a steel rod.  Mom was a disaster. Tits scratched up. He’s hair looked like a jungle, with brown chunks all over the mat. Her nose bloody.  Something about her appearance was also overwhelming hot too, I kissed her again and felt up her breasts and ass.  We made out passionately. I placed both my hands on her cheeks and looked into her eyes that were still watering. “I’m sorry mom I know you did your best.” I said as she teared up again.  As we stood there hugging the producer called over Jan, who slowly got off toms cock. She left a large pile of cum behind her a lot of which was on her ass and dripping out of her pussy.

“Ok time to grant a winner,” he said to a ton of laughs. He held moms left wrist and Jans right wrist and immediately lifted Jan’s arm to a loud applause.  Right after he said “and we’re also going to award another 2k bonus to the days fan favorite…..alright boys who here thinks Heidi is hotter?”  There was dead silence I was the only one who clapped. And JAN!?!?!? He said in a much more enthusiastic tone. The crowd roared.  Jan smiled and blew kisses to the crowd as she was handed 27k. They then took promotional pictures. Jan was smiled ear to ear as mom walked away.

My heart raced as I drove home after moms fight with Pam. These arranged catfights were getting better and better and the highlight of my social life. I was incredibly proud of mom for winning as I felt that this was her best victory.  Pam was athletic and got off to a good start but moms comeback was impressive.  My mind kept relaying the action after the fight. It was clear mom and Tom had an intense sexual chemistry as she had pursued him multiple times now. Even more so than Scott, mom seemed really into Tom, running her nails up and down his neck, long passionate kisses and even moving her hips in unison with Tom. It was clear she loved Toms cock and was attracted to him. As I replayed the scene I felt a little shame as I thought about how mom allowed me to have sex with her more out of pity. Nonetheless, I understood as Tom was clearly more sexually experienced than me, and was noticeably bigger.  I imagined Tom plowing moms warm pussy as Lisa and I had sex that night.

The next day I went over to moms house, strategically timing my visit for when she normally got back from the gym. Mom opened the door in her yoga pants.  I slowly grew erect staring at her ass as I walked inside behind her.  When I sat on the couch, Tom came out. His face was a little red and I noticed moms was too.  It was clear that they just had sex again.  My blood rushed as I sensed an overwhelming sense of envy for Tom but at the same time was happy for him.  We chatted for a bit before I left to go run some errands. When I got in the car I called Scott just to talk about the fight and thank him for setting it up. “You’re welcome…..how about Tom….lucky guy huh?”  I played dumb. “What are you talking about?” I said.  “That lucky son of a bitch is sleeping with your mom, has been for a while!” He said casually.  “Yeah” I said………. I broke the silence “that doesn’t bother you?” I asked.  “Not at all…..I told you man, your mom has the best pussy I’ve ever had, she can do whatever she wants.”  I didn’t say anything as I understood what he meant.  A few days later I called Scott again to talk what was going on that weekend.  He started telling me about how he met this blonde lady named Jan, who had a thing for Tom.  Scott, being so resourceful asked Tom about whether she’d be willing to do a catfight against mom.  Both women didn’t like each other as both had been sleeping with Tom recently.  “They’re gonna fight over your buddies cock….it’s going to be awesome, Scott said.  He then went on….  When I sent pictures of Jan to the producer they were beyond excited they’re going to put alot into hyping this up.”  As I continued hearing more from Scott I went on the producers account on social media to find they already had pictures of Jan, and Heidi matched up.  My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the tagline, it said “the winners prize is $25k.  Loser gets $2k.  My mind was blown.  Mom was going to fight this hot blonde for 25k and Tom. 

For weeks I would wake up to refresh the producers social media account. They posted sexy pictures of Jan and Heidi on their page daily to hype up the fight. Their posts got tons of likes and comments from their catfight fans. My heart raced as I scrolled through them. I had seen these posts before and watched their videos but the experience was so different when one of the fighters is your own mom. I felt a daily sense of anxiety, fear and maybe even a little embarrassment knowing thousands of guys were jacking off to my mom fighting. On the other hand my arousal was so intense I literally could not focus at my job. Friends and Lisa often had to repeat themselves as my mind was on this fight daily. Needless to say I could not wait for the day to come which was on a Saturday in 3 weeks.  I decided to visit mom a few times in the thought that it may alleviate the pressure. Unfortunately it only made my obsession worse. Mom was sleeping with Tom almost daily, and she knew Tom was regularly sleeping with Jan at the same time and it bothered her.  Unlike her more open relationship with Scott, mom seemed to be developing a mild attachment to Scott. Plus, it didn’t help that she looked phenomenal, her thighs were looking thicker than ever, arms very well toned. And, her ass just looked amazing. I couldn’t help but think mom stood a great chance. 

I couldn’t sleep the night before the fight as my mind was preoccupied playing out all the different scenarios. Given the hype and amount of viewers, large Payout for the winner and literally fighting over a man this fight had me more nervous and concerned over the outcome. The loser was facing a public humiliation that will be seen by thousands of guys online, lose out on 25k and lose her man. That’s a lot!  When I arrived I mingled with the guest viewers.  There was at least 100 spectators who paid for a thousand dollar ticket. All men. The chatter was good. Seemed like the common view was it would be close but mom was the favorite by about a 2-1 margin. But I also noticed those who thought Jan would win were more convicted in their thought.  I didn’t tel any of them Heidi was my mom.  My heart raced as I took a seat in what I knew beforehand would be moms corner. There was another chair there for mom. As I looked across the opposite side of the mat I saw Tom sitting in what would be Jans corner. The buzz was palpable. The producer had set 6 cameraman in every corner and side of this large 15 by 15 mat placed in Scott’s backyard on a beautiful sunny day.  After several minutes Jan came out first. She gave the crowd a big smile and blew them kisses she sent them with her hands, Jan walked quickly and determined. She was wearing a two piece blue bikini as she leaned over to give Tom a long passionate kiss before walking over to the middle of the mat.

I sat in a chair about 10 yards back in a direct straight line behind mom as she walked over to meet Jan face to face as the producer repeated the rules. First woman to make her opponent submit twice wins the 25k. Mom was in a two piece black bikini. Her thong was French cut pulled up well above her hips. Her body in strong contrast to Jan’s. Jan, was two inches taller, gorgeous blonde hair, a blondes tan skin tone, medium breasts, well defined arms and even some ab definition. Jan wasn’t nearly as thick as mom but she had a hard body and a real mean looking face like so many blondes had. Mom stood notably more stacked. Her legs and ass notably thicker than Jan’s, even as she stood a few inches shorter. Moms breasts also larger, hips wider and ass notably fuller. I was filled with a sense of pride as the two women stared intensely into each other’s eyes. Both alphas. Both used to winning. Both used to getting any man they want. Mom was 18-4 in her fights and could literally get any man she wants. Hell, even her own son in front of his wife anytime she pleased.  Moms sexual chemistry with Tom was undeniable and whenever mom wanted something, especially a guy, she got it. Although I was extremely jealous I also enjoyed watching Tom plow my mother with his cock, and was desiring my mom to win this fight for that, among many other reasons. Jan, I had heard had had three public fights and won all three. Most recently she quite literally beat up Toms wife Sue in front of him and then proceeded to have sex with Tom in front of her. I was speechless when Scott told me the story. Looking at Jan she seemed like the type. Jan and mom both attracted a good bit of fanfare as the hooting and hollering filled the backyard with an energy that was palpable. Being a lifelong catfight fan I knew blondes had brunettes number but not many brunettes fought like my mom.  Prior to the fight I had a chat with one of the camera men who also brought up blondes high win rates against brunettes.  After debating a little we decided to put $500 on this as a side bet.  The stakes were high. My heart was nearly out of my chest when the producer told the two women to back up and he walked off the mat.

Suddenly the backyard went dead silent. Then in one instant both women charged each other in a direct line and collided in the middle of the mat. Both smacked the others face as she went for two hand fulls of hair. Neither got ahold of any as they fight with their hands struggling for control. Mom had a loose hold of Jan’s upper torso, lowered her right leg and slightly twisted Jan lower toward the mat as mom stood higher. As Jan was lower she reached her right hand behind moms right ankle, pulled it forward creating an imbalance, and in the same moment simultaneously wrapped her left arm around moms left middle back region and flipped mom swiftly to slam on the mat. A loud THUD filled the backyard. Jan immediately stuck her knee in moms middle upper stomach region and the two women fought with their hands for control. Jan briefly pinned one of moms wrists to the mat. Mom used her free hand punching Jan in the side of her rib loosening Jan’s brief wrist pin. Jan got to her feet over mom and slapped her hard. Mom thrust her hips pushing Jan back a foot. Jan lost then regained her balance and then lowered to grab moms thong and drag her several feet forward on the mat.  Moms legs kicked in the air aimlessly and the sounds of the thong testing could be heard but it remained on and intact as Jan drug mom a few feet away. Jan abruptly stopped dragging mom then got back on top of her. They fought with their hands more. Realizing she was losing the battle and her wrists would eventually be pinned mom twisted to her side to get out of the pin. However when she twisted Jan put her knee in moms back and pressed down on the side of moms face with her palm compressing pressure down as mom fell flat to her stomach as Jan now sat on her middle back. Moms arms and wrists tight in between her breasts as Jan sat on top of her. Jan wasted no time being in this advantageous position as she got to her feet crouched over and got mom in a chin lock. Jan pulled back very hard pulling moms head up as Jan firmly placed her ass on moms middle to lower back forcing what looked like an incredibly painful position to be in.  Moms face was red, clearly in pain for everyone to see as Jan sat comfortably in control taking in a drowning amount of cheers and encouragement from the crowd of men. 

Jan smartly continued to pull hard. Mom very slowly got to her knees. Rather than letting the positioning break, sensing mom was slowly getting on one knee, Jan sat on moms back and transitioned mom into a chokehold. Moms face reddened even more as Jan simultaneously wrapped her legs around her stomach and waist while applying more pressure to the chokehold and laughing. Jan had strong technique, slowly placing moms upper body forward as Jan then went from a crabhold to placing moms neck in a leg scissors never allowing mom a moment to escape. Jan smiled big to a roaring crowd and she had her long legs wrapped around moms neck. Mom got to both knees slightly, her head twisted uncomfortably.  The position looked painful but her big ass looked gorgeous positioned for someone’s cock doggystyle.  As mom was in this compromised position Jan used her left free hand to undue then tear off moms bra. Jan was in such control that she seamlessly reached over and threw the bra off the mat exposing moms breasts. Jan then reached over and clawed at moms right breasts. The attack was unexpected as mom shrieked in pain, her knees gave out falling back flat on the mat. Jan had mom face down, applying pressure on her neck and had drawn a little blood trickling down moms right breast.  I felt bad for mom as she couldn’t move and was slowly getting all her energy suffocated out of her. Jan in contrast looked great. Her tanned legs looked shapely. Her toned body, beautiful face and long blond hair all unscathed as she just smiled and squeezed away.  My nerves and anxiety turned into disappointment a few moments later as we all heard a quiet “I give.” Jan leaned forward “WHAT BITCH!?! Nobody can hear you, say it louder!” She demanded. “I GIVE!” Mom screamed again a few moments later “I GIIIIIIVE!”  Jan’s quiet and methodical control and confidence snapped in a moment and turned into a violent rage. “Bitch, don’t you ever raise your voice at me,” she screamed. Jan then removed her hand off moms breasts that were red, scratched with a trickle of blood, and lowered her leg wrap around moms neck getting up to her knees. Mom still lay on her side seeing stars and was not able to get up quick enough to do anything. Jan had one handful of moms hair as she yanked moms head back so she was immobile, almost forced to look up at Jan. Jan then took her left hand raising it up high in an exaggerated fashion and dropping a violent open slap to the top exposed cheek of mom in what could only be described as traumatizingly violent. Jan rained a few more of these heavy handed slaps to the side of moms head then shifted to hard slaps directly to the front of moms face on her nose, mouth and eyes. After what can only be described as an assault Jan got to her feet and slowly walked back to her corner. The crowds cheer was deafening.

My heart was beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack. My cock felt like a steel rod. My stomach was in knots. My eyes darting across the room taking it all in. Jan’s long tanned legs slowly waking back. The smiles, clapping and cheering of all the men. Tom had a huge smile on his face. For a brief moment I wondered if he was rooting for Jan. Personally I preferred moms more curvy body but I could see why Tom may prefer a tough blonde like Jan. Finally the moment I was dreading. I took a breath and tried to settle myself as I looked at mom. She was still laying on her side, face planted on the mat. It was starting to get a little embarrassing how long and lay there so I walked over to her her up. As I got closer I was met with a site I wasn’t prepared for. There were chunks of her hair on the mat near where she lay. Her cheeks were red. Her mascara smeared all down her face presumably because she was crying. She had claw marks all over, both her breasts were red and her right nipple had a little bit of blood tricking down her breast. She was sweaty being pinned under Jan’s warm powerful legs for so long as her bangs were still wet with sweat over her forehead. Worst of all she had a bloody nose from the front of face slaps Jan gave her. “Come on mom get up!” I said as I helped her to her feet. Mom walked slowly over to her chair, crossed her powerful legs and leaned her head back holding a tissue to her bloody nose.

I came over and got to my knees looking up at mom and began coaching her. “Come on mom you outweigh her by 20 lbs, you need to use your weight advantage to drive her onto her back….use those legs to then wrap around her!” I said as my right hand swerved her right hip and right buttcheek. I kept my hand on her ass as he looked at me done with her bloody nose. Her face looked like a mess but pretty as hell, “I’ll try sweetie she’s just so quick,” mom said. I smiled and got to my feet.  I squeezed her butt cheek as I leaned over and gave her a long French kiss.  “You can do it mom,” I said as I looked deep into her eyes and took my seat. As I looked back over mom was looking at the mat, looking determined, her chest heaving up and down still tired. Jan was in much lighter spirits. She was interacting with the fans, a big smile on her face and lots of laughing.  Jan gave all the guys who sat closer to Tom a little dance shaking her hips and ass for them to loud cheers. She then got to her knees and pulled down toms shorts to a large erect cock. On both knees she leaned over and kissed the tip of his dick “you’ll be my soon,” she said with a laugh before straddling Tom with a passionate make out session. Toms hands aggressively moving up and down her back and ass. Finally the producers broke up the fun signaling time for round two.  Jan walked over and we waited. “Come on mom walk up there” I said, to no response. After 20 seconds and a reminder from the producer the crowd started chirping but mom didn’t respond. My heart rate started climbing again, I was wondering what’s going on. Sure mom lost round 1 but there was no way she’s giving up. Suddenly, Jan walks over and rains a hard slap to moms face, laughs and walks away. As Jan is laughing the crowd is now getting restless and booing mom.  My face is flush red, my stomach in knots again, my blood rushing with anxiety.  The producer walked over, his voice overpowered with what was a growing number of boos “Heidi, the contract says the first woman to get two submissions gets 25k and the loser gets 2k but if you forfeit you don’t even get the 2k.”  As he stood there Jan walked back over and slapped mom in the face again. Mom did nothing back and didn’t respond to the producer but rather just sat there. “Come on mom, you have to fight!” I said this time louder. “Mom, this is embarrassing get up!!” I said again. My anxiety and fear now full blown embarrassment. Many of my friends were there and others were going to watch. Not to mention this was advertised online and thousands of guys were going to see this. You don’t want to get basically publicly embarrassed. As I was about to say that, Jan, who was still laughing reached over and grabbed two full handfuls of moms hair and yanked her forward off the chair. 

The crowd was absolutely roaring as Jan spun mom in circles violently before flinging her thrown back landing on her side. Mom was in the fetal position covering her face as Jan violently plowed on top of her with a full blown body assault. Jan broke up moms hands blocking her face and rained slaps like a machine gun to her face. Jan used her knee to pin down moms right arm so she can get clean slaps to moms face. Unlike any other catfighter I’d ever seen Jan liked to slap not just the side of the face but she used a top down motion on moms face slapping down on the top of moms face and now moms nose was bleeding again.  Jan stood over mom and drug her forward by her knees.  Jan kneed moms ribs and sat on her face. What happened next was hard to watch. Jan, now in full control began landing hard punches to moms belly. Clearly knocking the wind out of her the next 5 minutes the air was filled with sounds of moms tears only broken up by the smack sound of Jan’s fists smacking moms exposed belly skin. Mom completely stopped resisting and Jan leaned forward yanking moms thong forward giving her a front wedgie. Jan gave moms pubic hair a few tugs before getting off of her. Camera fights flashed all over as Jan put her foot on moms face and flexed in a victory pose. I was overwhelmed with emotions. Jan walked over and made out with Tom as they had passionate sex in front of everyone. The guys had formed a circle around them as she rode toms cock in a reverse cowgirl motion. Jans arms straddling his hips as he moved in a smooth motion up and down. Jan took off her top to loud cheers, her ass making a smacking sound as she rode Tom. In a matter of 10 minutes she made Tom cum 5 or 6 times. Tom was clearly more attracted to her than mom as the wildcat blond made him cum more times than I ever saw Heidi do in the same time frame. Despite how much I loved moms body I had to admit that in many ways Jan was hotter.  She had a mean look sometimes but was also pretty. 

As I took in the sex scene I looked over to my mom still lying flat, now in the nude crying. No guys paid any attention and I was dreading walking over to her. Honestly I was ashamed at her performance.  As I stated at her I sensed one of the camera men near me. We made eye contact “sorry about your mom…..I told you though, blondes just do it better.” I said nothing back as I took out my wallet and handed him his 500 dollars. As he walked away I started thinking to myself. Deep down I had faith that mom would win, but if I was being honest he was right. Watching catfight videos for so many years blondes normally beat brunettes and maybe I shouldn’t be so hard on mom. She just got her ass kicked by a superior blond fighter. Blondes were just great fighters doesn’t mean mom can’t bounce back. On that positive thought I walked over and helped mom to her feet. My cock was harder than a steel rod.  Mom was a disaster. Tits scratched up. He’s hair looked like a jungle, with brown chunks all over the mat. Her nose bloody.  Something about her appearance was also overwhelming hot too, I kissed her again and felt up her breasts and ass.  We made out passionately. I placed both my hands on her cheeks and looked into her eyes that were still watering. “I’m sorry mom I know you did your best.” I said as she teared up again.  As we stood there hugging the producer called over Jan, who slowly got off toms cock. She left a large pile of cum behind her a lot of which was on her ass and dripping out of her pussy.

“Ok time to grant a winner,” he said to a ton of laughs. He held moms left wrist and Jans right wrist and immediately lifted Jan’s arm to a loud applause.  Right after he said “and we’re also going to award another 2k bonus to the days fan favorite…..alright boys who here thinks Heidi is hotter?”  There was dead silence I was the only one who clapped. And JAN!?!?!? He said in a much more enthusiastic tone. The crowd roared.  Jan smiled and blew kisses to the crowd as she was handed 27k. They then took promotional pictures. Jan was smiled ear to ear as mom walked My heart raced as I drove home after moms fight with Pam. These arranged catfights were getting better and better and the highlight of my social life. I was incredibly proud of mom for winning as I felt that this was her best victory.  Pam was athletic and got off to a good start but moms comeback was impressive.  My mind kept relaying the action after the fight. It was clear mom and Tom had an intense sexual chemistry as she had pursued him multiple times now. Even more so than Scott, mom seemed really into Tom, running her nails up and down his neck, long passionate kisses and even moving her hips in unison with Tom. It was clear she loved Toms cock and was attracted to him. As I replayed the scene I felt a little shame as I thought about how mom allowed me to have sex with her more out of pity. Nonetheless, I understood as Tom was clearly more sexually experienced than me, and was noticeably bigger.  I imagined Tom plowing moms warm pussy as Lisa and I had sex that night.

“Ok time to grant a winner,” he said to a ton of laughs. He held moms left wrist and Jans right wrist and immediately lifted Jan’s arm to a loud applause.  Right after he said “and we’re also going to award another 2k bonus to the days fan favorite…..alright boys who here thinks Heidi is hotter?”  There was dead silence I was the only one who clapped. And JAN!?!?!? He said in a much more enthusiastic tone. The crowd roared.  Jan smiled and blew kisses to the crowd as she was handed 27k. They then took promotional pictures. Jan was smiled ear to ear as mom walked away.