News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big Bang theory, Penny vs Bernadette fight un Hotel

• 2 Replies

Offline Alexandra N500

Big Bang theory, Penny vs Bernadette fight un Hotel
« on: August 05, 2022, 01:51:18 PM »
Penny and Bernadette are sent to San Diego to attend a pharmaceutical event, as we already know that Bernadette is a scientist and Penny is a salesperson, there a guy approaches Penny and says, "hey, you have a lot of persuasion, I would like to that you will work in my company" Penny replies, thanks but I am very happy where I am, the guy says "think about it, I will pay you more than what you currently earn, I will leave you my card in case you change your mind" later already in the room of the hotel Penny tells Bernadette, today a guy will offer me to work for his company, Bernadette replies, you're not thinking of leaving us right, Penny replies, well I don't know, he offers me a better salary, Bernadette gets furious and says, no I can believe it, you're ungrateful, I got you that job, Penny replies, and I thank you, but that doesn't mean I have to let this opportunity pass, you better calm down, I don't want to hurt you, Bernadette stands in front to Penny and him He says you think I'm scared of you bitch, I've beaten women taller than you, Penny replies, I highly doubt that, I'm way stronger than you, Penny takes off her shirt and reveals her amazing abs, look at my biceps, Penny looks incredibly muscular, Bernadette replies, your muscles don't scare me, "Bernadette's father is a former police officer, he taught her to fight, that's why Bernadette feels very sure of herself" Bernadette takes off her pajamas, she only wears a bra and thong in pink, Penny takes off her pants, she only wears a bra and thong in black, Penny says, take off your bra, let's do this topless, or are you afraid to show your big saggy tits, Bernadette replies, of course not, Bernadette she takes off her bra, both blondes are furious, Penny says, follow the rules, Bernadette answers, there are no rules here, she jumps on Penny, both girls start to struggle, Penny pushes Bernadette back, grabs her hair and shakes her back and forth, bern Arda realizes that Penny is much stronger than her, the advantage is too much, Penny throws her to the ground, sits on her stomach and begins to slap her in the face, Bernadette's amazing tits bounce from side to side , Penny stands up thinking that she finished off her rival, but Bernadette gets up and says, I'm not defeated yet, Penny tells her enough, I don't want to hurt you anymore, Bernadette grabs her shoulder, spins her around and punches her in the her jaw, Penny is reeling, Bernadette knees her in the abdomen, Penny falls to her knees, Bernadette knees her again but now in the face, Penny has a broken nose and is nearly unconscious, Bernadette tells her, I warned you not to there were rules, she grabs Penny by the hair and drags her across the room until Penny finally passes out, Bernadette puts one foot on Penny's amazing abs in victory. Fin

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Big Bang theory, Penny vs Bernadette fight un Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 05:32:12 PM »
Good set-up and good fight. I love anything about the Big Bang ladies mixing it up.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Big Bang theory, Penny vs Bernadette fight un Hotel
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 01:11:36 PM »
Great. I would love to read the part 2, hehehe.