News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Bang theory, tit fight Penny vs Bernadette

• 3 Replies

Offline Alexandra N500

Big Bang theory, tit fight Penny vs Bernadette
« on: August 06, 2022, 04:40:33 AM »
As usual the boys are having lunch in the school cafeteria, Howard says, they remember when they were competing for a better position here at school, haha ??it was so much fun, Sheldon says, Leonard took Penny out to try to get the position, Leonard replies Yeah that wasn't cool Howard replies don't worry Leonard I would have done the same Raj replies it would have been great to watch Penny and Bernadette competing with amazing cleavage who do you think would have won Howard replies Bernadette would have won , Leonard replies, of course not, Howard replies, my wife's boobs are bigger, Leonard replies, Bernadette's boobs look bigger because her body is smaller, I'm sorry Howard but my wife has better boobs, (boys starts to raise his voice) Raj says now I can't stop picturing Penny and Bernadette having a tit fight, Howard says let's get the girls to have a tit fight, Leonard replies no I know, I think it's not correct, Howard replies, what's up Leonard, you're afraid that my humble wife to yours, Leonard replies, of course not, we have to make the girls fight.
Later the boys go to the comic book store, Raj tells them, come on guys tell me what your wives said, Howard replies, I couldn't really say anything to Bernadette, Leonard says, I couldn't talk to Penny either, I think we should forget this thing, Howard replies, maybe you're right, Raj says, they're cowards.
(The girls are talking in Leonard's apartment) Amy says, Sheldon told me about the argument that Howard and Leonard had, Penny replies, what are you talking about, Bernadette says, Howard didn't tell me anything, Amy says, well it seems that Leonard and Howard argued about which one of you would win in a tit fight, (Penny and Bernadette looked at each other's boobs, then stared at each other) Penny says, what did Leonard say, Amy replies, well apparently he is very confident that you would be the winner, Bernadette says, and Howard said, Amy replies, well Howard said your boobs are the best.
(Back at the comic book store the guys are talking about it) Howard says, I think I know what to tell Bernadette to get her interested in this, you should do the same with Penny.
(Back at their houses) Penny tells Leonard, Amy told me what you and Howard are planning, what the hell is it, this doesn't surprise me with Howard, but with you it does, Leonard replies, don't worry honey, it doesn't bother you, is that he couldn't allow Howard to say that his wife has the best pair of tits, we all know that your tits are a thousand times better than Bernadette's, Penny replies, well yes, my tits are better, Leonard says, your tits are much firmer, your nipples are stronger too, I have no doubt that you would beat Bernadette.
(At Bernadette's house) Bernadette says I'm aware of your talks with Leonard, Howard says, don't be mad love, I just want you to make it clear that your boobs are better than Penny's, (Howard knows that Bernadette is very competitive, so he says) Howard says, I'm sure you would win, but it seems like you're afraid of Penny's boobs, Bernadette says, how dare you say that, I'm not scared of Penny, I'd crush Penny's boobs Penny in seconds, Howard says, I think so too.
(The next day in the cafeteria) Raj says, what happened, did you talk to his wives? Leonard replies yes Penny is sure her boobs are way better than Bernadette's Howard says well Bernadette is sure she would crush Penny in no time Raj says well guys it looks like we're going to have a boob fight now both of you tell your wives what you said about each other, that will do, Leonard and Howard will immediately tell your wives what you said.
(Penny and Bernadette work at the same pharmaceutical company, Penny walks into Bernadette's office) Penny says, is it true what you said, that you can beat me in seconds? Bernadette replies, if it's the truth, you also said that your boobs are much better than mine. (Bernadette's phone rings, her boss asks her to go to her office) Penny says, we have to talk tonight, I'll wait for you in my apartment, Bernadette answers, I'll be there.
(At night Bernadette and Howard arrive at Penny and Leonard's apartment.) Penny wears lycra pants and a baggy blouse, Bernadette wears tight pants and a sweater with a jacket over it) Leonard says, well we have to agree about how the fight will take place, Howard says, I had thought the fight would be at our house, nobody will bother us there, Leonard replies, that's fine with me, (as the boys talk, Penny and Bernadette just stare at each other) Leonard he says, so saturday at 9 pm will be the tit fight, Howard says, come on girls get one in front of the other
ra, face to face how the UFC fighters do, (Penny takes a couple of steps forward and takes off her blouse, she is not wearing a bra and shows her incredible very firm tits, Bernadette does the same, takes off her jacket, then the sweater and no bra either, both women are very close to each other, the guys can see their wives' nipples getting harder and harder, both girls turn around and put their clothes back on, Already in the car on the way home) Bernadette asks Howard, what do you think of Penny's tits, answer me truthfully, Howard replies, well, the truth is that they look incredible, her nipples worry me a little, they seem very firm, (Penny asks Leonard the same question) Leonard replies, the truth is that I was a little surprised to see your areolas, they are very large, but your nipples are definitely superior, don't worry. (Saturday arrives and it's 9 at night, the bell rings, Leonard and Penny arrive on time, Howard moved the furniture in the room and put some mats, also some stools at each end and a bucket with a bottle of water and a bottle of tit oil for girls) Howard says, remember, the girl who managed to invert her opponent's nipples twice will be the winner, no punches, okay, this is a tit fight, (both girls are okay) Leonard says, well girls it's time to start, (Penny starts to take off her clothes, she's only wearing a tiny blue thong, Howard's mouth is open, Penny looks pretty muscular, but this is a tit fight, so that her muscles won't help her, it's Bernadette's turn, she takes off her clothes, she's only wearing a tiny red thong, Leonard can't stop looking at the little blonde, both girls sit on their stools, the boys get the oil out and they begin to stimulate their wives' nipples to until they get hard as steel, everyone in the room is very hot, especially the girls) Bernadette says, I'm ready, Penny replies, me too, (both girls stand in the center of the room, raise their arms and they intertwine their fingers, they begin to rub their tits from side to side) Leonard encourages his wife, come on love you can!! Howard also encourages his wife, come on Bernadette, show her who's boss, Penny says, what's up bitch, I thought you said you were going to beat me in seconds, Bernadette replies, closes her mouth bitch, (after a few minutes the girls change their minds position, now they hold each other by the hips and start to push their boobs forward, suddenly Bernadette screams, Penny hugs her very hard and at the same time pushes her boobs against Bernadette's) Leonard says, you've got her honey, come on push! ! Howard says hold on Bernadette!! Bernadette says enough, stop, (Penny lets her go and Bernadette falls to her knees) Leonard says, what do you think Howard, Howard replies, don't sing victory yet, (both girls are on their benches, both girls are getting massages from their husbands on her boobs and pulling on her nipples to make them very firm again) Leonard says you did great honey Penny replies for a moment I thought I wasn't going to make it that bitch has boobs stronger than I I thought, Howard says, calm down love, you still have another chance, Bernadette replies, that damn thing has very firm nipples, Howard replies, your tits are bigger, push harder, you have to be more aggressive, (both girls are ready to resume the fight, they hold each other's shoulders and start rubbing their boobs from side to side, both girls suddenly push hard, they last like this for a few minutes, Bernadette manages to put Penny against the mats and pushes hard, Penny gets nervous, the Bernadette's nipples feel firmer this time, Bernadette starts to spank her amazing tits against Penny's, Penny yells no!! no!!) Howard says, you got her honey, spank her one more time!! Leonard says, use the strength of your arms and turn him around, Penny yells, stop it!! Stop! (Now the girls are tied) Leonard says, she surprised you with her aggressiveness, you can beat her, Penny replies, squeeze my nipples Leonard, they have to get very firm as rods, Howard says, I told you that Penny was not going to take your aggressiveness, you have to do the same thing again, Bernadette replies, I will, now pull my nipples as far as you can, I need them to be harder than concrete, (the fight resumes, both girls launch themselves with great fury, they want to destroy the tits of their rival, they no longer rub their boobs, now they hit each other, both girls scream in pain, but there is too much pride involved, suddenly Bernadette takes a little momentum and hits her boobs against Penny's, how Bernadette's are bigger Penny falls towards the mats, quickly Bernadette gets on top of Penny and starts hitting her boobs back and forth against Penny's, Howard is
excited) Howard says, look at that Leonard there is no way your wife will get up, Leonard replies, it can't be! Demons!! (When Bernadette sees that Penny isn't putting up much of a fight anymore, she then puts her big boobs and areolas against Penny's, and starts to thrust, nipple to nipple, Penny screams as she feels her nipples being inverted by Bernadette's, Bernadette continues to thrust , Penny yells, stop it! I give up! (Bernadette stands up and hugs Howard, Leonard gets down on his knees, next to his defeated wife, after a couple of minutes both girls are calmer) Bernadette says, I want say it Penny, who has better boobs, come on say it!! Penny replies, your Bernadette, your boobs are better than mine, Howard says, well what do you have to say to this Leonard, come on I want to hear your conclusions about the fight, Leonard replies, it was a very close couple fight, but your wife's tits are stronger, Leonard says, let's go honey, Bernadette replies, bye loser Would you like this story to continue?

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Big Bang theory, tit fight Penny vs Bernadette
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 09:40:41 AM »
Bernadette's much better, no doubt.

Offline diane p

Re: Big Bang theory, tit fight Penny vs Bernadette
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 10:18:05 AM »
wow nice story !!!!! it you happen writing something adding a rematch
there's a lot you can do between them great story when you can keep them coming

Offline Huver

• God Member