News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The pit Lisa Vs Anne death fight

• 8 Replies

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
The pit Lisa Vs Anne death fight
« on: August 08, 2022, 09:38:43 AM »
I have worked my way through the ranks to be the top British catfighter now I wait for my next fight I get sent a email offering me a fight against the German top catfighter Anne for rich clients 10millon pound is on offer but the fight is at the pit a Manson were the women fight in empty swimming pool I accept and wait to here if Anne will accept the offer
Big girls fight hard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: The pit Lisa Vs Anne death fight
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 12:48:10 PM »
When i read the email and was offered a life and death fight against an English woman, i thought what a nonsense! 
But the prize money changed my mind abruptly. 

10.000.000 £!!!

That's a lot of money. 
And end someone else's life for it?  Why not? 
So i agreed and the necessary arrangements were made. 
The time to get things sorted out in case i lost was tight. 

But i got my things settled when the car stops in front of the mansion  where the fight is scheduled to take place. 
I step out of the black sedan and walk to the front door. 
Apparently i'm expected because the door opens without me knocking. 
I enter the villa. 
There are a lot of people who probably want to see this fight and watch me curiously.
There're things in life that you've to do.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 12:57:48 PM »
I drive through the country road all my affairs are done thinking of the money a text comes through you rival is here the fight attire is black tights and heels I see the manson as i park the car walking in a mingle with the people looking for my rival
Big girls fight hard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 02:01:27 PM »
I graying middle-aged gentleman takes care of me. 
He shows me around, shows me the villa and also the empty pool where the fight takes place until the ultimate end. 

And he shows me a small room where I can change and warm up

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 02:29:25 PM »
Being lead around by a young lady asking my questions and showing me around she leads me to my changing room I slowly strip my skirt of then my blouse followed by my bra  and thong I do some stretching as I get ready I put on the black tight and my open toed black heels and walk out and climb in the pool
Big girls fight hard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 04:50:49 PM »
I put on my stockings in the small room and slip into the pointed pumps. 

After a few more minutes of warming up and stretching my muscles, i step out and walk through the crowd to the pool. 
As I can see into the pool, i see that my death-defying opponent is already standing in it. 
I'm going down now as well, looking over at you and trying to assess my chances of getting out of here alive.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 09:39:52 AM »
Face to Face we trash talk as we begin to circle eachother as we snarl and growl rising my black painted nails I get ready watching your ever mover then With our warning we lock up testing eachothers strength pushing and pulling
Big girls fight hard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2022, 03:26:47 PM »
I'm still facing my opponent when she starts swearing at me. 
I listen carefully and then reply,
"You lousy whore! Stop talking! Let's get down to business!" 
Then I raise my arms in front of my body, go to the middle of the empty pool and we start circling each other.  We lurk for the first chance to attack.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 10:48:47 AM »
Watching your every move we circle snarling and hissing the sun beats down on us the crowd yelling at us I ball my left and right fists up as I start to throw left and rights to your boby and face as I test you defences was we move left then to the right the crowd shout come on ladies but the fight is us two not them as we keep are eyes locked
Big girls fight hard