News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Teenager fights a 51 year old Cougar; Lickle_Laura vs.Cinnamon_Cougar

• 2 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Lickle Laura (18) vs. 51 year old Cinnamon Cougar;  ANYTHING GOES MATCH! 

I have been challenging and taunting 18 year old Laura in order to get a match with her.  She finally relented yesterday.  This match is a "Dirty Fight" where at both ladies had a clear advantage at multiple point in the match.  A lot of the action turned out to be surprising because of the vas differences in each ladies strength and quickness.  I hop that you will enjoy this match as much as we did. 

August 8, 9:43 AM CinnamonCougar: I am in your living room and I slowly strip down to my thong.  I lick my lips at the prospect of having you lick me!  I tell you that I need NO rules and I will destroy you.  I agree to all terms.  But IF I beat you, I will demand the satisfaction of you eating my pussy! 

Lickle_Laura: bouncing on my tiptoes.... going from side to side, you're gonna look so good once your tied up and at my mercy bitch!

CinnamonCougar: You may attempt to do ANYTHING to me that you desire!!  I am bigger and stronger than you.  And I am ready whenever you want, BITCH!    I remove my thong and throw it at your face and then charge at you! 

Lickle_Laura: Gawwddd!  Your salty thong in my face.... distracting me as you charge.  ....... I try to side step out of the way.....but it is too late after your dirty ambush.  "Grrrrr I aint scared of YOU bitch!" 

CinnamonCougar: I tackle you like a football player leaping into the air and I land on top of you near a wall.  I jump up and grab a handful of your reddish-brown hair and lift you off the floor with my left hand as I slap you as hard as I can with my right, to your cheek!  "TAKE THAT, BITCH!" I CRY OUT! 

Lickle_Laura: ARRRGHHHH You flatten me...your strength allows you to pick me up and throw me around with ease....I'm almost grateful as you yank me back to my feet by my hair...... You slap at my cheek, so hard that it makes my head spin .....Gawwdd this bitch is strong.....as I kick my little foot straight up into your gut, hard

CinnamonCougar: As we start, I peer into your big (green?) eyes.  They look like a deer in headlights until you have the where with all to realize your body position and your foot flies hard into my belly.  Even though my abs are tight and strong, your kick nails me HARD!  "UUUUUUNGH!"  I GROAN!  I drop you to the floor but then I reach out and grab for your nipples.  I am trying now to pinch and twist them! 
"I AM GOING TO OWN YOUR CUTE YOUNG ASS!"

Lickle_Laura: Gawwwd! I use my speed to slide backwards...avoiding both hands....and I jump up instead .... bouncing off my little feet.... I fling my legs up and aim both soles for your face now, dropkicking you in mid attack!   

CinnamonCougar: As we tussle, I can't stop looking into your eyes and seeing no fear there.  (What do you know that I don't?)  You then perform a drop kick using your amazing quickness and dexterity.  Your feet strike my very large Double D breasts and seem to explode as they find their mark.  I go one way, and you go the other.  I get back up onto my feet as soon as I can and this time I come at you, wearily, looking for a hole in your defenses.  "I'M GOING TO OWN YOU, LITTLE WHITE GIRL!"  I show Bravado, but you have hurt me pretty badly! 

Lickle_Laura: Panting as I flip back up to my feet ...... I circle you.  You're big and strong....but I%u2019m much faster...I circle more and more, wondering if I can get behind you.

CinnamonCougar: I spin around, as you do, circling me as I work my way slowly into the corner.  I bait you to take chances.  Lowering my upper body, I dangle my large breasts as bait.  (That's IT girl!  Come closer.)  You get too close and I am able to reach out with my long arms.  This time I grab onto both your nipples and twist them as HARD as I am able, now dragging you around by them. 

Lickle_Laura: ???? AAIIIIIEEE!! AIIIEE!! STTOOPPP! OOOOWWWW!!! ....... I scream as you grab my nipples!  The pain is agonizing!  Instead of continuing to allow you drag me, however, I jump up and wrap my long legs around your waist and pinch one of your nipples while punching you in your face!   After a quick barrage of punches, I grind my breasts into your face!  LICK MY NIPPLES, WHORE!

CinnamonCougar: You are as quick as lightning, but in serious jeopardy as I start working over your perfect little breasts, pinching and twisting your nipples!  Again, you have the dexterity to get out of a difficult situation and you scissor your legs around my trim waistline.  The power of your leg scissors is surprising and I grumble and groan as I try to get swat you with open palmed slaps.  Then I feel your wiry arms wrap around my head pulling my face tightly to your perfect breasts!  I start breathing heavy as I rip off your top and now feel your muscular little erect nipples rubbing into my face.  I swoon a bit as I open my mouth and start nibbling and licking at your breasts, specifically your nipples.  And in fact, I start sucking HARD on them now as you scissor me!  (WATCH OUT!  I BITE!  LOL)

Lickle_Laura:COOOHH GAWD! ......... you take my move and reverse it as you suck very hard on my nipples now!!!  .... MMMMMM ...YESSSS!  I let out a moan and a groan, even as I try to resist giving you the satisfaction. GAWD!  My feet lock behind you and wrench as I tighten my scissors... "Gawwwwdd...P...Put me dowwwwnnn!!! 

CinnamonCougar: You are now responding to me in a way that makes me think that you as attracted to me as I am to you.  Your youth makes you look younger than you really are, and that is really turning me on right now!  I use my large mouth and thick tongue as I start flicking your nipples!  You tighten your scissors, but I am strong through my core, so we seem to be at a standoff.  I then grab your legs and hold them close to my body and start running at the far wall.  When I am 3 feet away from the wall I leave my feet, leaping and trying to smack your back against the wall to free myself. 

Lickle_Laura: "Gawwddd!!!"  ,,,, I realize what is going to happen but I'm helpless to stop it....as you charge and slam me into the wall, back first, crushing me!  My legs drop off .  You and I crumple to the floor in a heap....dazed...all the air knocked out of me!  I GASP for breath!   

CinnamonCougar: I pick myself up as soon as I am able and again, I go for your amazing nipples, now fully engorged and hard as bullets!  I am easily strong enough to pull (spin) you around me, by your nipples and send you flying back first into the wall.  You slam against it and just rest there, leaning.  I push my shoulders into your upper body, using my massive Double D%u2019s to hold your face in the corner and I then go searching for your clit!  I get a couple of fingers up inside of you as I scratch you engorged clit!  "YOUR MY BITCH NOW, LITTLE LICKING LAURA!  . . . GET READY TO LICK MEEEEEEE, UNTIL I CUM IN YOUR PRETTY FACE LITTLE WHITE BITCH!!!" 

Lickle_Laura: OOHHHH HOHHH GGAWWWDDD... your fingers working my pussy as you punch and torture my clit......ooowww ohhhh gawwwddd.... i shake my head as you call me your slut......my feet flap and kick at your thighs....belly..crotch...anywhere.....in desperation

CinnamonCougar: I keep leaning into your upper body as you kick at my thighs, but my lower body development is much stronger than yours.  I grab your face in one of my hands as I start pushing your head against the wall.  "JUST GIVE UP AND EAT ME, YOU LITTLE WHITE BITCH!"  I want it bad as I stare at you.  I am now deeply attracted, but too stubborn to give up on the dream of having your face buried in my now sweaty, moist PUSSY!  (These get rubbed in your face next.) 

Lickle_Laura: %u201COOOOOOH!%u201D, My nose contorted...my nostrils squashed wide...my lips twisted as your big breasts easily squishes my cute little face! ..... I squirm and struggle, ...my legs having no affect....as you start to see the panic in my eyes %u201COOOOOOH! GAWWWWD!%u201D  You have me pinned in the corner, and I am losing badly now! 

CinnamonCougar: I push your head backwards, HARD, to allow me to now rub my Big Brown Double D's into your beautiful face.  I completely surround your head with my arms and I squeeze your face as tightly as I can into my cleavage!  "I will KNOCK you OUT, Laura, UNLESS you stop resisting and EAT ME!" 
You know you want it!!! 
My pussy is VERY tasty!

Lickle_Laura: %u201Cmmppphhhhh!!!%u201D  My little frame dominated and trapped by your voluptuous body.... I squeal and nod my head frantically.....%u201Dmmppphh i willlummpphh i wulllummppphhhhh!!  Begging to eat your pussy so the pain and suffocation will stop!   

CinnamonCougar: I am SO excited to outlast you that I let go of you the second you surrender!  I then gently embrace you and push your darling face downwards until your mouth is attached and already licking and kissing my swelling pussy!  Your Angelic eyes looks up at me as I stare back into them.  I can sense your respect as I, in turn, greatly respect your efforts.  As your mouth delights my pussy, my lips were all over your tender young body.  I couldn't help how I feel at this instant, so I blurt out that; "I LOVE YOU!"  And then it was as if my body was lifted up and I came HARD, covering your beautiful face!  I SCREAM your name as I cum, covering your face in a puddle of my CUM!!!  Eventually I subside and I position your body so that I can now make YOU CUM!  My mouth covers your pussy as I start licking and sucking you as if I was a starving Tigress! 

Lickle_Laura: %u201COH MY GAWWWDD!%u201D  You howl as you shove me, face down, into your pussy ..FORCING ME to LICK, SUCK, & KISS  your pussy until you have multiple orgasms!  My pleading eyes looking up at yours but you offer me no mercy!!! 

CinnamonCougar:   WINNERS NOTE
After this match I "consoled" Lickle Laura!  This consolation was personal and none of your business.  Let me just say that I LICKED HER WOUNDS for an hour and a half, and IF Laura ever needs or wants my help, I will be there for her.  I LOVE HER! 

« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:39:19 PM by Cinnamon_Cougar »

Offline Dazzling Diana

Re: Teenager fights a 51 year old Cougar; Lickle_Laura vs.Cinnamon_Cougar
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 06:26:43 AM »
Lick_Laura would be a more fitting name now, wouldn't it?
Boots! <3

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Teenager fights a 51 year old Cougar; Lickle_Laura vs.Cinnamon_Cougar
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:26:02 AM »
Great match!  The Cinnamon Cougar is not to be trifled with!  Great job to both ladies for an entertaining scene

Thanks, Cavalier dude!