News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catherine L vs LeeAnn

• 22 Replies

Offline CatherineL

• I am here to catfight mean and dirty
Re: Catherine L vs LeeAnn
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 11:59:21 PM »

Ahhhhhh as I am feeling the blood flowing from my cheek. I keep biting your forehead and tasting your blood my pussy is throbbing  as we are both know stagger around the room clawing each other pussy vigorously.  I pushed you hard against the wall  i grab your hair with my left hand and slamming your head vigorously against the wall then I jamming my fingers deeper into your cxnt and using three fingers inside to clawed your cxnt
I
GAWDDDD    I reach up to your tits with my hands and claw them  I feel the slippery yet sticky feeling of blood my hands   I hear your scream and yu release my pussy    I push you away   I roll along the wall  my mind numbed with pain and fatigue   I stagger away from you  my back to you  trying to gain time to recover and regain focus  my eyes blurry from your attacks
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2022, 12:08:33 AM »

Owwww i am surprised by you clawing my tits. I have to let you escape as i wipe my hand across my cheek seeing the blood from my cheek on my hands. As you staggering away from me with your back facing me .i rushed at you grabbing your hair and yanking you off balance  and kicking your legs from under you  bring you down to the floor 
Standing over you i grab both of you ankles with my hands and spread your legs wide apart and start to slammed my heel into your pussy
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2022, 12:14:30 AM »
My body spasms   and instinctively  I manage to roll  and you lose your grip on my ankles  I get to my hands and knees trying to crawl away  the pain dulling my brain   
I am trying to to escape     
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2022, 12:25:35 AM »

I rush after you and I grab your hair and holding your head still  i start to raked my nails across your eyes and  then I punch you in the face twice knocking you on your back  now slut I am going to destroy your cxnt  as i am pinning your legs underneath me  i slowly start to insert fours fingers into your pussy then i rotate my hand and start to fistfuck you trying to make you bleed move my fist back and forth up to my wrist

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2022, 12:33:16 AM »
OHHHH GAWD  THE PAIN IS INCREDIBLE         I try to squirm away    my legs kicking   my hands pounding the floor     My pussy is being mauled and I am trying my my best to scoot away    pushing my feet against the floor  GAWD  i have to escape

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 12:37:59 AM »

I keep using my fist to fuck you hear you screaming in pain .in a vigorously motion then I lower my mouth and start to bite your pussy moving my head side to side trying to draw blood

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 12:39:37 AM »
AHHHHH All I can do is scream as my pussy is bitten!!   GAWDDDD    IT HURTS!!!   I pull at your hair  trying to get you out of my pussy

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 01:00:36 AM »

Stay it bitch I had enough as i keep biting and fist fucking your pussy mercilessly