News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catherine L vs LeeAnn

• 22 Replies

Offline CatherineL

• I am here to catfight mean and dirty
Catherine L vs LeeAnn
« on: August 12, 2022, 10:21:34 PM »
lets catfight!
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: Catherine L vs LeeAnn
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 10:25:50 PM »

Bring it bitch
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 10:26:28 PM »

Bring it bitch

Post your last move here
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 10:31:50 PM »

My last move was i stomped on your left foot with my heel forcing you to lift your left leg up then I grab your leg to tossing you to the floor as we both are falling hitting the floor hard my left knee hits your pussy vigorously

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 10:34:27 PM »
OHHH GAWD!!!    You are making mush of my pussy with the knees!!    I have to do something  I manage to roll you over and once on top  I lower my face into your tit   I suck as much meat as I can into my mouth and bite    both hands in your hair keeping your teeth away!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 10:44:27 PM »

Agggggg wailing out in pain. You dirty slut stop biteing my tit. I used my left hand squeezing your jaw to get your teeth away from my tit then I grab your hair and rolled you over on your back  reaching down to  twisting and yanking on your libia

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 10:52:10 PM »

Agggggg wailing out in pain. You dirty slut stop biteing my tit. I used my left hand squeezing your jaw to get your teeth away from my tit then I grab your hair and rolled you over on your back  reaching down to  twisting and yanking on your libia
[/q

OH  GAWD  MY PUSSY IS ON FIRE!!    I am on my back and in pain   I manage to roll you over   trying to disodge your hand from my pussy   I reach between your legs and grab your pussy in retaliation  My fingers searching for the clit   trying to get my nails into your pussy with one hand and keeping your teeth away with a hand in your hair 

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 11:06:14 PM »
As you reverse my hold now i am pin underneath you. Aggggg my pussy is throbbing in pain as you clawing my pussy.  I grab your hair with both hands and wrapped my legs around your your legs then i roll you back over on your back and i quickly pinning your arms with my legs sitting on your tits bouncing up and down on your tits with my ass then I start to slapping your face with my left hand and raking my nails across your eyes with my right hand
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 11:09:09 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 11:08:06 PM »

To the freecatfight members who are viewing the fight please posted your comments if you are being entertained by us

REGARDS

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 11:16:53 PM »
As you reverse my hold now i am pin underneath you. Aggggg my pussy is throbbing in pain as you clawing my pussy.  I grab your hair with both hands and wrapped my legs around your your legs then i roll you back over on your back and i quickly pinning your arms with my legs sitting on your tits bouncing up and down on your tits with my ass then I start to slapping your face with my left hand and raking my nails across your eyes with my right hand
I hear the cries of pain escape my lips     I am blinded by your raking of my eyes!   I reach down with my left hand searching for your pussy and find it   I start stabbing blindly into your pussy trying to get at your clit  my othert hand trying to defend my face 

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 11:21:55 PM »

Owww as your claws fine my pussy I moan out in pain you fucking whore.  As you jabbed my pussy I roll off of you and quickly get to my feet  checking the damage you did to my throbbing cxnt

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2022, 11:29:23 PM »

Owww as your claws fine my pussy I moan out in pain you fucking whore.  As you jabbed my pussy I roll off of you and quickly get to my feet  checking the damage you did to my throbbing cxnt
You roll off and get to your feet  My stabbing the clit worked  I get to my feet and  stagger back    but I realize I am losing  I have to do something to change momentum    I charge you  our tits smash together    I scream a  scream of both pain and anger  I grab your hair with one hand and pull your head back and bite into cheek   my other hand grabs your pussy   I twist my fingers in and pull your lips   digging my nails as deep as I can into your labia and pulling   

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 11:38:03 PM »

As you charge at me our tits slamming against each other agggggg you yanking my head backwards as you start to bite my cheek i grimace in pain. I grab your hair and pull you closer to me and i start to bite your forehead and then I lower my left hand and start to insert two fingers deep inside your clit and yanking and twisting your libia my thumb nial raking your clit

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 11:42:38 PM »

As you charge at me our tits slamming against each other agggggg you yanking my head backwards as you start to bite my cheek i grimace in pain. I grab your hair and pull you closer to me and i start to bite your forehead and then I lower my left hand and start to insert two fingers deep inside your clit and yanking and twisting your libia my thumb nial raking your clit
OHHH GAWDD The Pain!!!   My nails claw at your pussy!!  out biting is drawing blood   I taste the blood from your cheek and feel the my blood trickling down my face as you bite me!    we stumble about the room  biting and attacking pussy!!  GAWD  THE PAIN IS BECOMING TOO MUCH!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 11:52:17 PM »

Ahhhhhh as I am feeling the blood flowing from my cheek. I keep biting your forehead and tasting your blood my pussy is throbbing  as we are both know stagger around the room clawing each other pussy vigorously.  I pushed you hard against the wall  i grab your hair with my left hand and slamming your head vigorously against the wall then I jamming my fingers deeper into your cxnt and using three fingers inside to clawed your cxnt