News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for Writers to Story Swap (w/ Knightley vs. Jenner e.g.)

• 3 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Hey everyone!
I was curious if there was anyone out there who might be interested in "story swapping"? I've done this a handful of times with some awesome writers in the past and it's always a blast! If you've never done it, it goes something like this - we each give the other writer a match-up of celebrities, setting, outcome, prompts, outfits, or whatever else we want to see written. Then we trade stories at the end. I'm writing a match you want, then trading it for a story that I want. I'd like to think I'm pretty solid with my writing, creativity, speed, and following your ideas, so I'm hoping to find some writers who are like-minded and we can pretty regularly request a story, write for each other, then trade. I have an entire site with hundreds of stories I've written as examples, so feel free to take a look below and see if you'd enjoy trading stories! I just ask that you have at least something you can share that you've written so I can get an idea of whether we're putting in similar efforts and have meshing styles. I only ask because I've been burned in the past with people ditching right after I send them their story...

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

I'm only interested in celebrity vs. celebrity, but my styles range pretty far. Also open to styles not listed below, so just ask :)
- Pro wrestling
- MMA
- Boxing
- Death fights
- Catfights
- Mixed

Anyone who might be interested, please feel free to reach out!! Here's an example below of a recent commission or "story swap" I wrote.

Keira Knightley vs. Kendall Jenner Backstage Catfight
What started as a joint workout and sparring session between the Hawkins camp and Drake stable had now raucously spilled into the backstage hallway as two tangled balls of flesh careened into the Drake locker room still twisted up in one another. Being two of the more mature and reasonable members of their teams, Stana Katic and Samara Weaving had agreed on a more semi-official capacity match to settle their differences, but Kendall Jenner was wired differently. Despite having never met in the ring, Keira Knightley had very little positive to say after being blistered by Kendall in their boxing session, knocked on her ass countless times by the lanky Jenner who was unquestionably taking the sparring too seriously. Their venomous chatter had continued into the shared showers, a brilliant design tactic implemented by the Federation to entice more encounters such as this. When Knightley attached a few choice words to the Kardashian family name, such as "slag" and "daft cow", Jenner could contain her bubbling rage for no longer, spearing the yapping Brit to the ground mid-shower.

Both stark naked, Kendall took hold of Keira by the scalp and dragged the brunette kicking and screaming out of the slippery tile shower, slinging her to the floor of her lavish, expansive dressing room. As Keira skid to a stop on her side, Kendall reached up and tied her soaked, raven locks into a tight pony tail, seemingly intent to shut a disheveled Knightley up for good. Jenner towered over the fuming, blubbering Knightley, her statuesque frame postured to full height over the comparatively diminutive Brit. Her sleek, bronzed skin was coated with tiny beads of water, still dripping wet from her half-shower; her naked, waxed cxnt a stark contrast to Keira's paler frame and bushy mound.

Keira wailed as Kendall took hold of her shoulder-length locks and hauled her back to her feet again, the drenched, matted clumps blinding Keira as Kendall twisted both palms into her scalp and used the leverage to sling the mewling actress into her extravagant, gargantuan vanity desk. Keira's gangly frame awkwardly hunched at her belly as the hip-high vanity lawn-chaired her at the waist, hoarsely grunting as the air was knocked from her lungs.

"Now take it BACK, whore." Kendall barked, gripping Keira's scalp with one hand and pressing her pelvis into Keira's plump ass from behind doggy-style. The brunette wailed and squirmed as Kendall pressed her hips deeper into Keira's rotund ass, using the grip on her hair to roughly grate her petite, naked tits against the desk. Keira's frame bounced and jiggled as Kendall took a more controlling grip on her hair, lifting her face ever-so-slightly as she eased Knightley's thighs apart from behind with her own knees, rhythmically pulsing and grinding her cxnt against Keira's bushy lips as they peeked through her slender legs. Seemingly having heeled her sorry little puppy, Kendall scoffed and slammed Keira's jaw against the wooden vanity desk, feeling as though she'd made her point.

Instead, as Kendall turned her back to leave, an incensed Knightley wheeled and sprinted into Kendall, tackling and sprawling the raven-haired beauty across a nearby couch. Keira whipped alternating backhand and forehand slaps into Kendall's rosy cheeks, each increasingly venomous and weighted until the final blow culminated in a heavy right cross that nearly knocked her out cold. Kendall's bulbs fluttered in their sockets as her head slung to the right, her lower half sagging to the floor as Keira kept her belly mounted, Jenner's long stems folding up beneath her ass as she slouched off the couch, nearly unconscious.

"How about YOU kiss your prissy little desk, you SLAG" Keira hissed, palming Kendall's naked chest with both hands, tweaking her tiny, caramel nipples, and ripping Jenner to her wobbly heels with a breast claw. Jenner drunkenly squealed as she was hauled up and spun into her desk spine-first, mewling as her lanky frame bent over backwards. Keira was exasperated as she threw Kendall's pendulous thighs apart and ruthlessly clawed at her exposed sex, pawing and groping Kendall's pussy with a retaliatory crotch claw that left Jenner hoarsely blubbering for mercy. Finally content to hear Kendall's squeals peter out, Keira balled her fists and delivered a double axe handle strike to the brunette's arched belly.

"Now I'll make you squeal like the whore you are..." Keira callously barked, dipping between Kendall's thighs and easing her protesting stems apart. Knightley roughly cupped Kendall's thighs and pried between her legs before planting a sloppy, carnal kiss atop Jenner's labia, growling as she thrust her tongue between Kendall's plump lips and devoured her kitty. With a lusting wail, Kendall desperately bucked her lower half just as Keira began to eat her out, throwing her thighs over Keira's shoulders and locking on a debilitating head scissor. The gurgling Brit drunkenly wobbled on her heels as Kendall squeezed the life out of her, juicing her skull like a lemon between her rippling, toned thighs. The Brit's eyes bugged and fluttered as her flushed cheeks were enveloped by Jenner's flexing gams, hoarsely vibrating her cries between Kendall's unflinching legs. Kendall wryly smiled as Keira lifted back, hoisting Kendall's spine off the desk as she somehow took Jenner's full weight up in the air. With a last-ditch explosion of energy, Keira craned her back and lifted Kendall even higher, some four feet off the desk before dropping with a modified powerbomb, exploding the packaged Jenner's slender, vulnerable spine against the unforgiving wooden desk. The lavish vanity immediately splintered as Jenner went spine-first into the center of the table, snapping the center in half as Kendall's skull whipped against it. Knocked completely unconscious, Keira woozily lifted up from a knee, kneeling for a moment between Kendall's split legs, drinking in the brunette's spread eagled frame. Leaning in tight for a few revealing, humiliating shots with her iPhone, Keira left the sputtering, gutted Jenner in a pool of her own tears, splayed for anyone who walked past to see.

Offline Nicole S

Re: Looking for Writers to Story Swap (w/ Knightley vs. Jenner e.g.)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 06:43:43 PM »
Now this seems fun.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:42:54 PM by Nicole S »

Offline aresseraares

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 07:19:19 PM »
Great idea. Eager to try this! PM?

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 09:18:00 PM »
Id be into trying this