News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mixed Wrestling with my friend in Gym (Done at FCF Trillian group)

• 1 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests

30 July 2022 23:34 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Always filled with lust to have good wrestling, & taming best boys in public....I am in this gym for around 4 years now...& tamed 3 boys before...boys are actually afraid of challenging me...& i like that....finally Ankan also decided to fight on a Sunday off day so that more viewers may turn around.....this time was  declared to everyone in advance...also some posters hanged in nearby residential roads for publicity …so many of the Gymer’s & other gathered to see this wrestling scheduled to Start at around 3 pm at the Gym.....Boys & girls both....some of the boys were supporting me too....So as some girls supporting Ankan too,,,,so all gathered ....The owner of the Gym also promoted this type of matches to advertise his Gym…& show the class of their members specially girls….My costume red tight short & white round neck top….Standing at 5'6", 63 kgs on my Side on the Right (For this cyber fight 5’7” )….Fit toned legs & biceps…Long black hair in tied belly behind till waist point, bare feets. YT

30 July 2022 23:38 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Basic Cyber Rule from Referee for both...)

"Leave the moves open ended and TRY or ATTEMPT something and leave it to the opponent to determine what happens" 
(Shame on me if I win my moves myself ….that is declare myself I lifted you up from ground, declare myself rolled you to sides from top…declare rolled on your top…3 warnings & I lose the match.… same implies for you….thats a like a real & brave fighter who can enforce the opponent to accept…my dear )   

30 July 2022 23:47 indianalpha: I have been seeing you workout and wrestle in the gym for a while, which got me curious. There is a mutual lust for competition against the opposite gender, that i sport by wrestling and defeating other women in the gym too. Never knew you'd accept my challenge as I never took you to wrestle a real man, but then you finally did which has got me all fired up. I make my way to the gym at the pre-decided time...clad in just a white v-neck tight tee, black joggers which hug my lower body tight and a pair of red flip-flops with a black leather duffle hanging by my side. I look around the gym and see an enthusiastic audience cheering for us, I stand 5'10 and 65 kgs of weight (31 yo but for this match 29 yo). Grinning as I hear some girls cheer for me and see my opponent already on the mats ready to wrestle, I put my bag on the outside before taking off my flip flops and joggers to sport just a tight black spandex shorts complimenting my white tight tee... Yt

30 July 2022 23:52 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I m Randy Champ girl & already at the center of the mat...waiting for you to join.....see around 100-120 odd people here to witness our wrestling...good enthusiastic people....my hands twisted on my waist waiting for you to join at the centre. YT

30 July 2022 23:54 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Most of the girls my side may be 10 on your side....same around 10 boys taking my side & rest for you) *

30 July 2022 23:54 indianalpha: I rub my palms together and then over the thighs, watching you as I stretch. Knowing if I beat you, Randy's best girl will have a loss on her tab. Never felt this good to wrestle and win, I can feel butterflies in the stomach as anticipation builds.  Wanting to see if making you impatient would work or is it gonna blow up on my face. "Shall we dance??"... I coo.. yt
30 July 2022 23:54 indianalpha: (sounds good)

31 July 2022 00:00 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I dont need any more stretching now as i already do lots in the morning......Still watching you to join in as the audience look eagerly to get the things going.....i lift my right heel up towards my hips behind & stretch a bit....then do same with left feet also...as you gave a time in between..... I know i m also eagerly waiting for you to join....hope you join soon
31 July 2022 00:00 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: YT

31 July 2022 00:02 indianalpha: I see you stretch and get ready for the battle, smirking at you and step towards the center with caution. Arms at shoulder level with their fingers wide and wiggling, legs spread wider than usual for a better base. Begin circling you but keep a safe distance so as to counter the first move you go for or atleast try to do so..... Yt

31 July 2022 00:05 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Ankan very sorry i need to take a short break)
31 July 2022 00:05 indianalpha: (no worries, I am gonna be around. Let me know when back)
31 July 2022 00:05 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Ohh its over ...m bk)
31 July 2022 00:05 indianalpha: (lol WB. Yt)

31 July 2022 00:07 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I see you coming near to the centre....so the wrestling is to begin soon.....many from the crowd cheered for us.....I glare at you....to gauge your muscles....looks good...it would be a fun to have challenge like this i thought...for which i am always looking for.....Mtc

31 July 2022 00:11 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Amidst the cheers i see you circling to your right...i too move in the same direction....eyes very agile....trying to gauge your reflexes.....I try to paw your left fingers first...then drag down my right hand down quickly...stepping a foot forward...trying to gauge your reflexes if i ca.  YT

31 July 2022 00:13 indianalpha: The audience seems to love our buildup and really fired up for it, though there are more cheers for us now as we are in the center. My eyes follow you and react to your smallest movement as the senses heighten, then you come in towards me and paw my hand.
31 July 2022 00:13 indianalpha: Mtc

31 July 2022 00:16 indianalpha: Taking a deep and quick breath, i pat on your knuckles with my left hand before pawing for your left with my right to test the reflexes. Pulling my hand away after pawing if possible, keeping the right leg back and butt jutting out as I bend a little forward... Yt

31 July 2022 00:22 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I see your left coming at me to paw....i was ready.. i duck my hand down & before your hand goes back to your position...i throw my left hand & try to grip your right elbow very tight....& throw my left to grab your right elbow also if possible...keeping my  strong legs at bay trying to get a first grip if possible...audience a bit silent in excitement at the beginning...not able to cheer for anyone now. YT

31 July 2022 00:26 indianalpha: The left hand gets grabbed by your right as I have no time to react or save it from that, but then when your left hand comes in I was ready for it. Waving my right arm outward and back inorder to move it away before you can grip it, I try to hurl the right arm around your neck and head hoping to get a good grip over you if possible. Wanting to end up in a collar and elbow lock up, eyes looking at you intently as my feet press deeper into the mats.... Yt

31 July 2022 00:33 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I hold your left elbow tight.....but you throw your other hand around my neck for a tight collor grip....Our legs are digged hard on the mat...with my neck hooked from behind with your right....i throw my both free hands behind your neck....for a double hand tight grip on your neck from behind & try to pull your head down with my All strengths....trying to beat you in strengths if possible ....keeping my legs firm & back behind very carefully ready to get on your back if i mange to put your head down. lets see... notice little commotion now in crowd as we increase our pace a bit more. YT

31 July 2022 00:40 indianalpha: Tightening my lips as your hands press over the back of my head and neck, freeing the left hand. My back tenses as the pressure builds further, pushing my head downward but as you do so I bring my left forearm over the inside of your left elbow hoping to press it down inorder to get it off the neck if I can before you can build more pressure on me. Instead of pulling back on my head, I push forward into you hoping to move your palms a little further down around my neck where I can handle that building pressure of yours... Yt

31 July 2022 00:46 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You wise grip my left elbow & try to pull my hand down ...also try to advance a bit forward to get your neck free.....as you advance ...I allow you...trying to dig my feets hard on the mat going two steps behind...so that i do not let my hold go off your neck.....As you move forward without backing your head,,,,your head was relatively down ...I try to pound & slap my torso on your back if possible....keeping my leg firmly behind digging my feets very well on the mat...trying to establish a good hold on your back from top if possible . YT

31 July 2022 00:48 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Welcome my Aka Randy....& also Padnya in the group
31 July 2022 00:53 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: ( You know i m bad in spells Ankan) * Sorry

31 July 2022 00:55 indianalpha: The movement from your side seems to be very fluid and confident which is not really a good sign, but then I never thought less of you. Keeping in mind your skills as I've been studying you for a while now, I feel the pressure building on my back which suggests I have to act fast and so I do by unhooking my right arm from the back of your head. Dipping lower by bending the knees and thrusting my butt up as I duck low, sending my arms forward to wrap around your nearest thigh to try pulling it further towards me if I can so as to topple you.... Yt
31 July 2022 00:55 indianalpha: (no worries, it's all good)

31 July 2022 01:04 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I was waiting for this opportunity since long...I was knowing what could come...& was prepared for that...established a very good grip over your back...as you duck low...i was waiting for it , i took my legs further back pinned them well on the mat.....keeping them away from your swipe attempt....as i press you further down on your knees ....& after gripping you well....i quickly try to loosen my hand grip a bit ....& before you could think of anything i try to circle my free legs quickly to my right & try to get back behind you ....with my free hands around your torso from behind if possible...there is a big up-roar for my this bid from the crowd YT

31 July 2022 01:10 indianalpha: Tsss.. a gasp escapes my lips the moment the hands grab nothing but air. Instead of my ploy working, you counter by moving to my back. But then I would not be here if it were so easy to surprise me, with me on my knees and you behind me now gives some leverage to both of us. I can feel your arms around my torso, so I do the only thing I could that is shove my butt against your lower belly hoping to hoist us some before jolting my body further down and spread my legs wider to keep myself from being hoisted up.... Taking deep breaths while thinking what I can do about it.
31 July 2022 01:10 indianalpha: Yt

31 July 2022 01:19 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I manage to come behind you on the mat...& got much cheers from my supporters....I solidify my hold more strongly around your mid section....you bow low & spread your knees wide...making it difficult for me to lift your body from behind if i try...i could gauge your stiffness & strengths....I quickly realize it would be waste of strengths if i try that...which i quickly & wisely decide to forgo.....rather i digg my left feet hard on the mat & try to slide my right feet over your belly & try to slide my hold from your mid section to your neck from behind...so that it is easier for me to drag & pull you on top of me on the mat & lock you solidly from behind if i can
31 July 2022 01:19 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: YT

31 July 2022 01:28 indianalpha: Bending forward with the legs spread wide and knees digging deep into mats as we wrestle, I can hear concerned suggestions from my fans while the others cheer for you. With the position you are in it is evident that my weakness will be tested, but there is nothing keeping me from fighting back as well. With your hands moving to the back of my neck, I now know what you're going for as the leg begins to move to my belly. Before you can secure a lock around my neck, I grab your forearms with my hands hoping to keep you from locking me in completely. But unable to stop you from dragging me down over you as twist from the waist and try hurling my legs to the left if I can to move my lower body away... Yt

31 July 2022 01:34 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: My hands wrap your neck from behind & i pull & drag you down on the mat along with me on top.....with my right leg around your belly it supported me a lot...as i drag you down on me on the mat & scissor my legs around your waist tightly from both sides & establish a solid lock around you from behind...You are mine now I thought...as i apply my choke on you...now crowd is really roaring for me....i establish a solid grip on you from behind.....you try move your lower body on one side...& i try to hold it strongly between my legs.....I have to hold you like this for some time.....Now i try to move my arms for a full nelson from behind if possible..crowd is roaring. YT

31 July 2022 01:41 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (My wish i can take my hands behind your neck for nelson...but its my wish .....your hands are still grabbing my hands...so i drop down my idea as of now....& keep chocking your neck from behind with your mid sectioned scissored solidly in between my legs from both sides)

31 July 2022 01:47 indianalpha: With our hands wrestling while your legs keep me from moving further as you lock me in scissors, making my eyes narrow up. I can feel your groin and chest press against me while my legs rest on the mats,   my face reddens up as a result. As of now I stop moving from the waist hoping to see how you react while the biceps and forearms flex, knowing I have to concentrate on your hands for now.... Yt

31 July 2022 01:56 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I understood ....I got you...& got you quite well...now i just nedd to keep on pressing you on....you try to grip my hands...i know you would ...i tighten my arm blades more on front of your neck to choke you...& try to pull & tilt your head back....like trying to severe your head from your neck...& keeping building my pressure & choke....I was quite relived that your body is well scissored between my legs...."Give up " I Say....My crotch & pressing your back also hard..... Crowd is cheering for me...& advising me not to let you go...& Why i should its such a golden chance for me.....I keeping you chocking well to make you give up if possible..."Cmom Mona Cmon" " cmon Ankan Cmon" I m trying to choke & win now. YT
31 July 2022 01:56 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (till your head back- tilt*)

31 July 2022 02:03 indianalpha: Shittt... Gasp on feeling your legs tighten up around my waist while you try to tighten the choke around my neck as I pull against your hands. There is not much left to do here but still I have to try a little, feeling sweat building up and dripping down my body as our bodies writhe to see who's the tougher one. I try to bring my right leg over your locked feet, so as to use my right calf to pull your foot down and add pressure to that joint if possible. Not really wanting to hurt you bad but there is nothing left to do other than going for a joint... Yt

31 July 2022 02:09 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I almost had you....then ankles are locked very tightly over your mid section just six inches below where your ribs end.....now you try to slide your right leg up to get my ankles....not easy to get well there from this position....but still i feel the rub...i dont want to loose this position.....i try to lock them more stronger...keeping my guard at your neck.....& trying to pull your head more down towards the ground to give more pains....."Cmon mona Cmon" I keep on pressing you...the crowd is roaring like anything now...wanting to see you tap...I keep pressing & pressing...this is ultimate now...i apply my All & All...lets see,,,, Yt

31 July 2022 02:14 indianalpha: My face puffing red as you apply more pressure when the trick doesn't work, making me gasp and cough. Unable to resist or take much pressure from the scissors as I let out a groan which is a deep one before slapping my right foot on the mats, "I GIVE.... FUCK
.." I gasp and growl in your grip... Yt

31 July 2022 02:18 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I loosen my leg scissor around your mid section,,,,,must be much relief for you...to me as well...as it was also not that easy for me to keep on pressing for more longer like this ...the timing was perfect...I release my neck hold also....I throw my both hands above my head as if to have a big relax....my body aching & tired.....wish you get up from my body.
31 July 2022 02:20 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Nice match Ankan...I slowly wispear...but see nobody should hear
31 July 2022 02:20 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: YT

END !!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 09:00:35 AM by Indian_Girlfighter »
Want to test World bests

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Re: Mixed Wrestling with my friend in Gym (Done at FCF Trillian group)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 10:53:46 AM »
Both the matches were fun to read, I am looking forward to our rematch soon.
Submit to me!!