News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fairy Tail Mixed Mayhem

• 1 Replies

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
Fairy Tail Mixed Mayhem
« on: August 14, 2022, 02:05:31 PM »
The light beat down on the sweating fighters, their bodies shimmering as they engaged in their erotic combat. If it could be called combat. Laxus lay on his back while the lovely Mirajane laid on his chisled abdomen. She lays their trapped, as the lightning user has her in a sleeper hold. What’s more, they both were devoid of any clothing, allowing Laxus to ravish Mira’s sex with his own, lengthy girth.

“Do you give?” Laxus asked with an uncharacteristic smile as he maneuvered his penis in and out of the shapeshifter’s vagina, all while keeping her pinned against his chest and his legs intertwined with hers.

“hack!......No…..I’ll….teach you…a lesson…hack!” Mira’s face contorted into a ghastly shape, one unbefitting of the beauty. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth as if she were a panting dog. Drool dipped down her chin and over Laxus’s rippling bicep towards her naked breasts, as she grasped at the offending arm in an attempt to relive pressure form her throat. It did her no good, however, as the forceful intercourse with her opponent slowly drained the fight out of her. She had been punched, kicked, and supplexed throughout the match, and she was so drained, she could barely put up a fight anymore.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! Sensing her waning struggle, Laxus picked up the speed of his strokes, causing Mira to choke even more. “If you want me to knock you up Mira, I’ll gladly do it!” Lacking any more stamina and fearing the humiliation of being creampied like this, Mirajane slapped her hand against Laxus’s arm in surrender. He just laughed.

“You have to say it, Mira~” the dragonslayer teased as he tightened his hold and began to thrust even faster. Mirajane tried to voice her surrender, but the words wouldn’t come. Since the chokehold prevented her from articulating her words, all she could do was moan with Laxus as their sex continued.

“Uhhhhhnnn…..Uhhhnnn!” erotic moans mixed with the smacking sound of pelvises filled the arena, until Laxus finally came inside his opponent with a mighty grunt.

“Gaaaaahhhh!!!”

“Ahhhhhhhh~!” Both fighters moaned as the bell sounded. Laxus let go of the hold and exited Mira, white sperm covering both of their crotches. The winner basked in the afterglow of his victory, spreadeagled with his beautiful, beaten opponent mimicking his position while on top of him.

“Be sure to take care of our kid, Mira”. Laxus joked.

“Fu…..fuck you Laxus….”, she managed to cough.

A few weeks ago

“You did WHAT!!??” Erza and Mirajane responded to Lucy’s bombshell. After constant pestering about why she showed up to the guild with bruises hidden by her shirt, Lucy finally caved in to her friend’s questioning.

“SHHHHHHH! Not too loud!” she whispered as she looked to see if any other tables overheard her. “Yes, I was in a dirty wrestling match, me and my friend Rebecca against Natsu and his friend Shikki”.

“Wow…….I just never expected this from you”. Mirajane contemplated.

“Yeah, you’re quite the prude, I never would have thought you’d enter an erotic wrestling match with men” Erza followed up.

“Gee thanks, now I know what you guys really think of me”. The girls all laughed until Erza began fidgeting in her seat.

“So……was it fun?” Lucy grew red in the face as she pondered the question.

“Yeah, it was” she responded with a laugh. “Beating up a guy like that is so hot”.

Now it was Mira’s turn to go red in the face. “So, you actually got to do things like….hit them in the balls?”

“Oh, definitely!” Lucy responded gleefully. “I can’t tell you how many times we punched them in the dick!” The girls laughed once more as Erza asked the next question.

“Did they actually fuck you in the middle of the ring?”

“Oh, don’t worry, they got some good payback for that!” The girls laughed some more as they continued to discuss the match for the next few minutes.

“Wow, that sounds amazing!” Erza sighed in awe.

“Yeah, I wish we could do that here…” Mira sighed dejectedly.

“Why couldn’t we?” Erza asked. “I’m sure the guys here at the guild would be down to do it”.

“Guys, no way”. Lucy interjected with a wave of her hands. “I don’t think the guys here would be down for something so weird. Neither would the other girls. I wouldn’t bother!”

“Hey Lucy! The guys and the girls in the guild want to have some wrestling matches!” Natsu suddenly sprang up out of nowhere. The blonde had to do a double take when he popped up, and a triple take when she realized what he said.

“What!!??” To her surprise, many guild members began swarming the table she, Mira, and Erza were sitting at.

“Blondie! Is what Natsu said true?” Evergreen shouted. “I can’t believe this….”

“No way this chick could take on a guy in that kind of fight” Gajeel exclaimed with his arms crossed.

“Oh, are you saying women are too weak to wrestle, Gajeel?” Erza snapped back as an argument ensued.

“I’m with Gajeel,” Gray spoke up. She may be able to beat this pink-haired idiot, but not any other guy”.

“Hey!” Natsu interjected.

“Oh, so gray thinks he can take on a girl in a fight?” Cana teased.

“As a matter of fact, I do!”

“A fight like this actually sounds kinda fun…..” Laxus mumbled.

“Would you fight me, Laxus?” Lisanna asked with wide eyed innocence.

“Are you sure? I might hurt you real bad…..”

“Not if I hurt you first!”

The buzz of the crowd grew to enormous levels until Mirajane finally interrupted them. “OKAY!!!” she yelled and immediately, all eyes were on her. “Guys, now isn’t the time or place to be talking about this kind of stuff……” she announced, much to Lucy’s relief, as the embarrassment was getting to her.

“We need to make our own mixed wrestling league! And discuss it there!”

“What!?” Lucy yelled as the crowd cheered.

Ooh, I know an abandoned warehouse where we can hold matches at!” Erza followed up.

“I know where we can find a ring” Elfman suggested.

“Oh! And we need an audience!” Evergreen also suggested.

“C’mon guys! Lets’s put this thing together!” Erza called one more time as the crowd followed her put of the guild, save for Natsu and Lucy.

“Something wrong, Luce?” Natsu asked as his friend remained seated with her head in her hands.

“Why did you tell everyone about this?” she asked, mortified.

“Well, it was fun, wasn’t it? Why not share the fun with the others?”. Lucy could only sigh in defeat as she followed her friend to the warehouse.
The league was established with a small number of rules:

Fights were to be in the nude

No biting, scratching, or gouging was allowed

A surrender must be audible for it to count

A man can win by forcing their opponent to surrender, knocking them out, or cumming inside them

A woman can win by forcing their opponent to surrender or knocking them out

Over the next few weeks, FairyTail would be even weirder than ever

Erza vs Gajeel

“GAAAAHHGG!!” the iron dragon slayer chocked as Erza’s thick thighs clamped around his throat. The pressure prevented the lanky mage from moving or speaking, as he smacked the redhead’s thighs over and over.

“Oh my, is that all you’ve got, Gajeel?” the knight giggled. Erza upped the pressure of her reverse head scissors by crossing her ankles and pushing herself up by her hands, hovering over Gajeel’s naked body. Her own body was naked as well, which might explain Gajeel’s pierced dick coming to attention mere inches from Erza’s face.

“Why, I’m flattered, Gajeel~” Erza taunted. “Is the smell of my sweaty pussy turning you on?” Gajeel tried to shout, “Fuck no!” but it came out garbled. The domineering Erza reached out to caress her victim’s penis tenderly, causing him tense up and freeze.

“STAHHHP..!!!” Gajeel hissed.

“Continue?” Erza sarcastically asked. “Okay!” The S-class wizard took the whole length of the cock into her mouth. Gajeel could do nothing but moan as the succulent lips of his captor moved up and down his dick, the warm inside of her mouth incubating it. What’s more, her tongue lavished his glands and shaft.

“Mmmmmmmm….” The Iron mage rolled his eyes as he slipped more and more into bliss. That moan was just the signal Erza needed, however, as she lifted her lips from the cock with a wet pop, a string of saliva still connecting the penis to her mouth. Seeing signs of pre-cum leaking from the tip, Erza grinned sadistically as she cocked an arm back to launch a punch dead center into Gajeel’s balls.

“GAAAAAHHHHH!!!” even under Erza’s crotch, his sounds of anguish were still audible, as the blow was followed by an eruption of sperm, flying in an arc away from both fighters, the redhead aiming the cock away from them.

“Oh, shut up!” She commanded with a squeeze of her legs. “You’d think an Iron Dragon Slayer would have balls of steel!” The Fairy Queen continued to trounce the testicles, causing the owner to scream more and roll his eyes back in pain. After three more blows, Gajeel desperately tapped against her thighs to signal his surrender, but Erza would not let him go.

“Tapping won’t save you, why don’t you just say your surrender?” Gajeel internally cursed, as he knew that she knew that he can’t say shit with his throat in a vice. And so, the knight continued to choke her victim and bust his balls, cum continually spewing across the ring. Eventually, Gajeel turned red in the face and lost consciousness, followed by the bell signaling his defeat.

Erza sighed, “Already? Very well….” The mage removed her legs and stood up, looking over her shoulder to admire her handiwork. The lanky slayer was out cold, eyes rolled into the back of his head and his mouth open and drooling, adding even more fluid to the ring. His face was nearly as red as Erza’s hair which she flipped in confidence as she gently pressed her toes onto his now flaccid dick.

“I expect a rematch in the future, Gajeel~” Her only response was a strange mixture between gargling and moaning.

Elfman vs Juvia

THUD!!! “GAHHH!!!” Juvia landed on her back with a horrendous impact, being body slammed by the hulking Elfman. Not giving her any room to breathe, he followed up with an elbow drop, causing the ring to shudder and the water mage to heave.

“OOOFF!!” Elman rose to his feet and lifted his hands, playing to the crowd in all his nude glory as the water mage slowly rolled over and held her stomach.

“Owww…..” she whined. “That really hur….Woah!” the middle child Strauss grabbed his opponent by the ankle and yanked her towards the center of the ring, where he kneeled on the back of one of her knees and wrapped his arms around her other sexy, pale leg. He then wrenched a Juvia’s foot hard in an ankle lock, eliciting a shrill scream from her.

“AHHHH!! NOOOO!”

“Give up Juvia?” Elfman asked with another twist of her foot.

“No! Juvia will never surrender!” the water mage shouted as she pounded the ground.

“How manly! Okay then, I’ll finish you off like a real man!”

Juvia wondered just what the hell that meant, but couldn’t ponder for long. Quickly, Elman released the hold and scooped Juvia up, both of her arms and legs trapped by his ripped arms. She was trapped in a full nelson, legs and all, her pussy exposed for the whole crowd to see.

“NOOOO!!” she cried. “Only Gray-sama can see me like this!”

“Just endure it, okay? It’s about to get a whole lot worse!”

“What do you….?” Before she could ask, Juvia realized in horror what he meant. Elfman’s ginormous length was merely inches away from her vagina, and she could feel it’s intense heat.

“No, please. Don’t…..OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!” the shapeshifter slammed his mighty girth into Juvia, causing her to shriek and roll her eyes back. “OH GOOOODDD!!!” The continued thrusts caused her to bounce up and down, moaning in sync with each bounce.

“Hiya…..hiya….hiya……KIYA!” Juvia was quite literally getting fucked stupid, her eyes rolling into the back of her head and her tongue sticking out in a generic aheago face, her head bouncing up and down with each thrust.  Elfman continued pounding at Juvia’s womb until he felt his massive cock start twitching. He applied the hold even tighter, wrenching her legs and arms until he finally erupted inside of her.

“GAAHHHH!!”

“AHHHH!!~”

The bell rang as Elfman released Juvia and raised his arms in victory. The water mage moaned in exhaustion as she hit the canvas face first, her breasts stinging in pain along with the rest of her body as a pool of semen began leaking from her pussy.

“Good match, Juvia,” Elfman congratulated. “You’re a real man’s man!”

“I still don’t know what that means….” Juvia mumbled under her breath.

Gray vs Cana

Gray growled in anger as the tanned thighs of his opponent wrapped around his head. Cana giggled as she reared back and yanked on his trapped arm.

“Shiiit!” the ice-user could only hiss, as Cana locked her arm bar on him, her body slightly raised in the air as Gray was crouching down, trapped in her embrace.

“Awww, what’s the matter, Gray?” Cana teased. “I thought you said you could handle a ‘wittle’ girl?”

“Oh, believe me,” he shot back, “I can!” Veins popped on Gray’s head as he strained to lift Cana up off the floor.

“Fuck!” The guild’s resident drunk began to panic as she rose into the air, prompting her to batter his head with one hand while holding onto him with her one arm and her legs. This did nothing to slow Gray down, however, so she was lifted above his head while holding the same position.

BAM! “GAHH!!” Cana cried out as Gray slammed her to the canvas, making her break the hold. While the card wizard arched her back in pain, the ice wizard fell forward to drop an elbow onto her belly. “OOOOFFF!!!” Cana let out a hearty huff, making her turn over to caress her midsection. Gray continued his assault by dragging her by her legs towards the center of the ring.

“No,,,no! Don…..Ahhhhhh!!!” Cana screamed as Gray bent her legs back in a Boston Crab. He sat down on the small of her back to elicit even more screams from her, as she pounded the ground in frustration.

“C’mon, just give!” He spat through gritted teeth.

“Like hell I will!” She spat back. This made him wrench the hold even harder, leaning back further the more she screamed. Eventually, her released the hold, letting Cana’s lower body fall back to the ground unceremoniously.  Gray then turned the brunette over to make sure she was out of it. Seeing her moaning in pain with her eyes closed, he made his way to the nearest corner post to climb it. Unfortunately, he was stopped by a pair of arms grabbing him from behind.

“What the….!?” Gray turned to see a smirking Cana behind him, and before he knew it……

WHAM! “GAAHHHH!!!” Cana showed amazing wrestling prowess when Gray was thrown to the ground in a German Supplex, his head and neck exploding in pain. Her bare pussy was exposed to the crowd as she was bending over backwards with her opponent in her arms.

“Next time, you should pay more attention to an opponent playing dead!” Cana advised as she let go and backed away from the man whose ass and penis were dangling in the air. As soon as they fell back to the ground. Cana quickly climbed the corner post to flip off it and land belly first onto the ice-maker’s midsection.

“OHHHHH!!!!” He groaned as the air was forced out of his body. Still remaining on his abdomen, Cana reached for his penis to firmly grasp and stroke it. “Ooooooo…” Gray moaned pleasurably as the card mage jerked him off.

“You like that, big guy?” Cana teased as she got up, rubbing the glands with her finger all the while.

“Noooooo…..” Gray protested in his half-lucid state. Eventually, Cana positioned herself in front of Gray’s crotch, her own legs splayed out as she sat down.

“Well, you’re gonna love this then!” In one smooth motion, Cana let go of the no rigid penis to clamp her thighs around the shaft.

“GAAAHHHH!!!!” Gray cried in a mix of pain and pleasure, as the mage’s thick thighs wrapped around his penis in a sort of scissor hold.  Cana reared back on her hands and crossed her ankles to up the pressure, meanwhile Gray could only moan and hold his face in his hands, the pressure overwhelming him. “Shit! Give! I give!” Gray screamed as he felt himself about to release.

“Okay! I’ll let you go!” Cana cheekily responded as she shifted her thighs up and down his shaft. “In 3….2…..” Before she could reach one, Gray erupted all over her thighs.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!~” Sperm flew into the air as the bell rang, making Cana licking her lips in sadistic pleasure. Gray could only lay back on the ground in humiliation as Cana removed her thighs from his cock and stood up, flipping her hair with confidence.

“Eww Gray, I would have let you cum inside if you just asked” Cana teased.

“Very funny….” Gray responded dejectedly.

Natsu vs Evergreen

“UUUHH! Let go….you brute!” The elegant Evergreen hissed as Natsu tightened his hold around her arms and waist. He only chuckled in response.

“No way! We just got started!” The dragon slayer was bearhugging his opponent with vigor. His face was buried deep in her cleavage, and he was currently lifting her off the ground, making her kick her feet in the air with anger. The fire mage’s penis was hard and at attention, gently touching Evergreen’s pussy lips. Adding to her infuriation, the boy was slathering her right boob with his tongue, giving her the unpleasant feeling of being molested by a tentacle until he found her nipple and playfully bit on it.

“GAHH!! That’s it!” the Thunder Legion member brought her leg back as far as she could and launched her knee up into Natsu’s crotch.

“OOOOOOOOO!!” she hit bullseye, as her knee crushed his balls and shaft against his crotch, causing the pink-haired man to let her go and clutch his privates. Evergreen was not one to waste time, however, as she then wrapped her arms around the bent-over Natsu’s neck and ran forward, bulldogging him into the canvas with a resounding BOOM!

The boy was groaning, face down on the canvas as Evergreen strutted around the ring, sexy hips waving side to side as she waved at the crowd and blew them kisses. Eventually, she made her way back to Natsu’s head and turned him over. The Dragon slayer too weak and dazed to do anything except moan in protests. The fairy mage sat down and positioned his head in between her legs, allowing her to wrap them around both his head and neck, snapping on a Figure Four Headlock.

“UHHHFF!” Natsu gasped as he was slowly cut off from the air in his throat, intense pressure crushing his head in a vice. He slowly began to stir some more, grasping at his opponent’s calves and thighs while trying to get his feet under him.

“Oh no you don’t!” in response to his struggle, Evergreen pushed herself up on her hands, attempting to exert more pressure around Natsu’s head. His face turned redder as the pressure was upped, but he managed to slowly inch his way to the ropes next to him, groaning in exertion until eventually grabbing one. Evergreen’s eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets as her victim made it to the ropes, and she tried to increase the force of her hold once more by pulling on the leg pressed against his windpipe. Miraculously, the fire mage pulled himself up while being low on oxygen, although it helped that Evergreen loosened her leg hold to grab onto his chin and hold on for dear life.

“Dammit!” she hissed as the boy lifted himself and herself up by the ring rope, now using two hands. “Just. Stay. DOWN!” she began raining punches and elbows down onto his face, drawing a little blood from his nose. With one last roar, however, Natsu managed to lift himself up enough to get his feet under him, and he rose to his feet with Evergreen on his shoulders. She continued to hit him in desperation, but all Natsu had to do was fall backwards, slamming the woman onto the canvas with a mighty THUD!

“GAAAAAHHH!” Evergreen let out a shrill scream as her back was slammed against the canvas, arching so much that you would think she was trying to do yoga. The brunette turned over to caress her back, panting heavily.

Natsu was panting even more than she was, gasping for air as he rolled over onto his knees and caressed his neck, all while giving Evergreen the stink eye. “There’s…….more…….where that…..came from!” he spat out in between pants. Slowly, the slayer got up and walked over to Evergreen. She tried to lift herself up, but winced in pain, making her to slow to react as Natsu stomped on her calf and fell forward in an elbow drop onto her back.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!” Ever screamed some more as he fell onto her, but Natsu gave her no chance to rest. Swiftly, he sat up and placed his own ass onto Evergreen’s back, lifting her arms over his knees and yanking on her chin. “GAAAHHH!!!” the female mage gasped as her back was wrenched in a Camel Clutch. Her tits jutted out into the air as she kicked her feet up and down in an attempt to shake him off. But his weight on her back made any attempt difficult, and the wrenching of her spine didn’t help.

“So….you give yet?” Natsu asked with a snicker.

“No! You….fucker!” Evergreen gasped out. This only made him laugh.

“Yep! I sure am a fucker! Speaking of which…..” the feeling of something poking her back made Evergreen regret her word choice. Natsu switched from using his hands to wrapping an arm around her neck. He then grabbed one of her legs as it was kicking and wrenched it forward under his arm pit, bending it so that it nearly touched her head.  Ever groaned in response, but Natsu was far from done. He inched her forward and moved his legs from under her arms. He then managed to position them behind her body, kneeling on the canvas and her free left leg.

“Don’t……what are you doing?” Evergreen had an idea, but she asked anyway out of fear.

“Just give me a second….” Natsu teased deviously as he finally had his opponent bent like a pretzel, his cock slowly inching forward to rub against her now exposed pussy lips.

Evergreen gasped. “No….you pig! Don’t you dare!” Her protests fell on deaf ears, as Natsu slammed his cock right into her pussy, making her scream erotically. “AHHHHHHHHH!~” Natsu began moving in and out, the slick sounds of Evergreen’s pussy juices becoming more audible with each thrust.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! Natsu’s pelvis slapped against her shapely ass at an increased speed, the woman not able to do anything except moan and claw at the arm around her neck. It was to no avail, and with one final grunt, Natsu came inside his opponent, pulling on Ever’s neck and leg even harder as he tensed up.

“AHHHHHHHH!~  I GIVE! PLEASE! NO MORE!” The bell rang and Natsu released the woman, her face and leg smacking onto the ground as the Dragonslayer sprang up to his feet. He lifted his hands and roared in victory as his wet and flaccid cock continued to leak onto the canvas. Evergreen continued to lay at his feet, caressing her back and neck as his seed leaked from her dominated pussy.

Lucy vs Laxus

The Celestial mage’s vision came back into focus as she laid on the canvas, a river of drool flowing from her lips and her back aching for some reason. She heard noises and felt footsteps, but she didn’t know what it was. The footsteps got closer until she sensed someone right behind her and another mighty thud on the canvas. The figure grabbed her by the arm and lifted her up, her head and limbs wiggling around like she was a ragdoll. When she turned her head, she was face to face with Laxus’s smug grin. Too late, did she remember what was going on. She was in a wrestling match with Laxus, who just bulldogged her onto the mat. And he fell to his knees so that he could bend Lucy over his shoulders into a torture rack.

“AHHHHHH!!!” she was awoken by the wrenching of her back, the Dragon Slayer pushing down on her chin and leg as she laid across his chiseled shoulders. Her screams only invigorated him, making him push down harder. Eventually, he lifted her over his head and dropped her across his knee.

“GAAAAAHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!!” Lucy’s back was in so much pain, she thought that it had to be broken. Laxus wasted no time, however, rolling the blonde off his knee and onto the canvas. She laid on her injured back, the pain making it hard to move, but she really should have. Because not even a second after dropping her, the lightning mage jumped into the air and landed across Lucy’s midsection.

“DOOOOHHH!!!” all the air in her body was ejected in a hardy gasp as her belly caved in and the top and lower halves of her body shooting up into the air, folding into herself as if she was a ragdoll. Laxus got off her body to admire his handiwork. His fellow blonde was completely out of it, eyes rolled into the back of her head and tongue dangling out the side of her mouth. Drool pooled onto the canvas as she lay spread-eagled.

“Welp!” Laxus exclaimed with a clap of his hands. “Shall we finish this?”

“Uhhhhhhh…….” Lucy could only moan in response, but Laxus paid it no mind. Instead, he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet, the zodiac mage groaning in protest. With her feet off the ground, the lightning user proceeded to wrap one of his muscular arms around her neck, the other arm holding her head in place.

“ACKK!” Lucy hacked and her eyes shot to life as Laxus put her in a sleeper hold, the lack of air waking her up and making her claw at the forearm pressed against her throat. Her panic did nothing, as she started to flail her feet in the air, trying to find purchase. Showing no mercy, the man then shifted his hips and his captive so that his throbbing cock could press against her shapely ass. Eventually, it slipped under her curves and forced its way inside of the blonde.

“AHH!!~” Laxus ravished Lucy’s pussy while he continued to choke her out. The faster he thrusted into her, the tighter he held the hold. Lucy could do nothing but gag with each thrust and drool like a baby. Not even her slapping his arm in submission was enough since she couldn’t verbalize it. Finally, the Dragon slayer pressed his pelvis against Lucy’s ass and released his sperm with a low growl.

“Mmmmm……..”

“OOOOOOHHHHH…..” Lucy let out a low moan of her own, her eyes going cross-eyed as she was filled up. The bell rang and Laxus removed his arms from her head, wrapping them around her waist to keep her from falling forward. “Uhhhhh…..Huh!?” her moaning was cut off when Laxus tightened his hold around her waist to continue fucking her. He bounced her on his dick while she vocally protested with more moans.

“HEY!” someone in the crowd called. Laxus turned to see that it was Erza, in her casual blouse and blue skirt. Next to her was Mirajane, wearing her burgundy dress she wore when waiting tables at the guild. The latter had bandages wrapped around her arm and head, remnants of her fight with Laxus. “The match is over! Let her go!” Erza continued while pounding the ring floor from the outside. Mirajane had to hold her by the shoulders just in case she decided to storm into the ring herself.

Laxus laughed at her protest. “Oh c’mon, Erza, we’re just having a little more fun, right Lucy?”

“Uhn….Uhn…Ah~” Lucy could only respond with erotic grunts as she continued to bounce on her captor’s penis. This only angered the redhead more, as she climbed the ropes of the ring while fighting Mira’s pull on her shirt.

“I won’t tell you again,” she growled through gritted teeth and a scowl on her face, “Let. Her. Go!!!” Laxus shrugged his shoulders and released the blonde, letting her fall face first onto the canvas. Both girls entered the ring to make sure she was alright, Laxus turning away and stretching his arms nonchalantly.

“I don’t know why you’re making such a big deal. We were just having a little fun!”

“Oh, bullshit!” Erza shot up and marched over towards the naked man, shoving a finger into his bare chest repeatedly as Mira tried to wake Lucy up. “You’re just being a prick! First you put poor Lisana in the hospital, then you goad Mira into a match by mocking her, now you’re screwing Lucy after the match is over! Someone needs to teach you a lesson!”

Laxus crossed his arms and lowered his head to get in Erza’s face, pressing his forehead against hers “Are you saying you wanna do something about it?” His smirk did nothing but anger the Fairy Queen even further, making her push against his forehead even harder.

“You’re damn right I am…”

Laxus vs Erza

The two S-class wizards stood on opposite sides of the ring, both stark naked. Erza stretched her arms behind her back while Laxus rolled his head from side to side.

“Erza!” the redhead turned to see her friends outside the ring. Mirajane was with both Lucy and Lisanna, all of them sporting bruises from their bouts with the lightning mage. “We just wanted to wish you good luck!” Lisana continued.

“Thanks, but don’t worry!”, Erza knelt down, “I won’t need luck to beat this guy”.

“Don’t get too cocky!” Lucy advised with a stern look. “This guy is a real jerk in a fight, not that that was news….”

“Just don’t make the same mistakes we did” Mirajane followed up with a look of concern.

“Of course!” Erza reassured them.

“You ladies done with your tea party yet? Can we fight already?” Laxus snickered from across the ring. All of the women in that corner shot daggers at the man, who was undeterred by their sharp gazes.

“You’re gonna regret wanting this fight in just a little bit”. Erza threatened as she stood up.

“Whatever you say”. With that last comment, the bell rang and the fighters approached each other.

Their fight began with a test of strength. They clasped each other’s hands and pushed with all their might. Both of them groaned and worked up a sweat under the strain, neither opponent backing down.

“DOOOOF!” Laxus broke the stalemate by lifting his knee into Erza’s solar plexus. She huffed but was otherwise undeterred. The knight retaliated with the same move but followed it up with a high kick to the chin. 

“OOF! UHHHHGGGHH!” The red head’s flexibility was apparent, her leg pointing straight up in the air above her head after knocking Laxus’s own head back, blood and spit flying out in an arc that fell on her bare chest. Continuing her assault, Erza pulled her opponent forward by his hands and snapped another foot into his abs, making him kneel over. She then followed it up by locking him in a side headlock, forcing his face into her side-boob. Their groaning continued, but Laxus’s was more muffled, due to the toned arm around his neck and the boob in his face. Swiftly, the lightning user took his captor by surprise by lifting her up by her thighs and dropping her pussy first across his knee.

“EEEEEKKKK!!” Erza squealed in pain as she fell forward on her knees, then on her face, clutching her crotch all the while. Laxus took a deep breath before kicking her in her plump ass, eliciting another scream out of her and forcing her to fall forward. He then fell forward himself, landing elbow first on the small of her back.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Erza raised her head to let out another scream, allowing her opponent to crawl forward and wrap an arm around her throat. “ACCCCKKK!!” the female wizard’s cheeks puffed up as all the air was ejected out of her windpipe. She grabbed at the offending arm while the arm’s owner laid across her back, putting more weight on her.

“Y’know,” Laxus began to tease, “you’re kinda cute when you let your voice out like that. You should do that more often!”  Adding to his taunting, Laxus began rubbing his rock-hard member against her ass cheeks, making both fighters even hornier than they were before.

“Don’t…..get….” Erza tried to speak in a raspy voice as she slowly pried the arm off of her throat. “…..COCKY!” a few centimeters of space was all she needed to rock her head back and forth, slamming the back of it into Laxus’s nose behind her.

“SHHIIITT!!” the slayer nasally hissed as he rolled off his opponent and covered his nose, blood seeping between the crevices of his hand. Laying on his back and moaning, Laxus was open to an attack from the now coughing Erza. Without getting up, she rolled her body over to his own body and turned so that her legs were pointing at Laxus’s head. She extended them out and wrapped them around his neck, squeezing the life out of him in a head scissors. “*cough!* *cough!*” the blonde gasped for air while the redhead leaned back on her hands, lifting her legs and the head trapped in between her calves.

“What do you think, tough guy?” Erza asked with a cheeky grin. “Not so fun getting choked out, is it?” her taunting infuriated Laxus, his blood-caked nostrils flaring as he grabbed at one of her legs and tried to lift it off of himself. When that didn’t work, he managed to grab the ropes sitting behind his head and lift himself up. His face grew pink from the effort, but he managed to rise a few inches off the ground before Erza put a stop to it. “Oh no you don’t!” The requip wizard grabbed a lower bearing rope herself, giving her something to pull down on so she could drag her body to the ground, along with Laxus. The increased tugging keeping him from lifting himself up. Fortunately, he had a wide open shot at her shapely ass hanging in the air, so he fired his elbow into it.

SMACK! SMACK! “GAAAHHHH!!” two shots were all it took for Erza to release the hold, allowing both fighters to fall to the floor. The redhead rolled onto her front, caressing her shapely ass, while the blonde coughed and caressed his neck, his face losing its red tint. Shooting daggers at each other, the combatants slowly rose to their feet to begin the next phase of their fight. Cautiously, they approached each other until they were mere inches apart, crouching with hands out ready to grab something. Suddenly, they exploded, bodies smacking together, and arms wrapped around each other’s shoulders, both of them vying for dominance.

THUD! THUD! THUD! “Owwwwooowwww!!” Erza moaned as Laxus kneed her in the stomach again, thrice this time. Her hold loosened in response, allowing the lighting user to grab her arms and scoot her between her legs. Then, in one swift motion, he grabbed the lower half of her body and lifted her up, the Fairy Queen now sitting on his shoulders. Although she was dizzy from her body spinning, she was brought to her senses when she realized the altitude she was at. Immediately, she began banging on Laxus’s head like a drum. Punches rattling his brain senseless. To cease her assault, Laxus shot his tongue out to meet the exposed pussy right in front of him.

Erza gasped, “What are you……stop it!” she stopped her punching and her voice got shriller as Laxus caressed the inside of Erza’s woman hood with his tongue. “MMMMMM!!~” the wizard moaned in reluctant pleasure and tried to pull him away by his hair. That didn’t stop him from spelling out his name inside of her. Erza began panting hard, desperate to stop Laxus from giving her oral pleasure. She tried wrapping her legs around his head, but that was the signal he was waiting for. The hulk of a man slammed his opponent onto the canvas in a power bomb, shaking the ring and expelling all the air out of Erza’s lungs.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Erza screamed in agony and arched her back in pain, feeling as if a bomb went off inside her spine.

“What’s the matter babe?”. Laxus taunted as he wiped Erza’s juices from around his toothy grin. “I can please you way better than that if you let me…” Erza could only moan as she laid on the canvas spread eagled, her juices flowing out of her pussy and drenching the inside of her thighs. The lightning wizard grabbed his foe by the ankles, dragging her across the ring and closer to the corner post behind him. Erza could only groan in protest. Laxus climbed the post and turned to face his prey, springing off it to land a body splash on Erza’s lifeless form.

“DOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!” she wasn’t too lifeless, however, as she tucked her knees to her chest while he was mid-air, making Laxus land gut first onto her knees. He rolled off her knees, heaving, while Erza rolled onto her hands and knees. She tried moving, but she winced in pain, still reeling from the effects of the power bomb. “Not…so….fast!” Laxus exclaimed in between coughs as he managed to dash toward Erza. The redhead noticed his advancement too late, as he wrapped his arm around her throat and hauled her back so that she was sitting on her butt. She waved her limbs around in defiance, trying to wiggle out of the hold, but that only allowed him to grab one of her legs. With his right arm around her neck, and his left arm around her left leg, he brought his arms together so that his left arm could grab his right wrist. Fairy Tail’s strongest female wizard was now wrapped up like a Christmas present. Her eyes bulged and she began to drool from her clenched teeth, gasping every few seconds. Her hands kept grasping at the arm around her throat and her leg, but she couldn't do anything to remove them.

“It’s payback time” Laxus whispered ominously into Erza’s ear as he shifted her up his body a little bit so that his pelvis was right under her pussy. In this position, his mighty girth tickled her vaginal lips, causing her to shake her head in panic before the inevitable happened.

“AAAAACCCKKKK!!!” Erza let out an even louder hack as Laxus entered her, her walls already lubricated from his previous tongue lashing. He bounced the knight on his lap as he continued to thrust into her from below. As the Dragon Slayer grunted erotically, Erza was overcome with lust. Her pussy tightened around his cock involuntarily, as she desperately tried to resist his sexual attack. Looking down, she saw his testicles flying up and down with his dick, giving her a bright idea. She took her right arm and pistoned her fist into his ball sack.

“GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Laxus roared in pain, probably the loudest scream heard that night. He immediately let go of Erza, who quickly crawled off him on two hands and one knee, her previously trapped leg dragging behind her. Their sexes disconnected from each other with a wet pop, letting Laxus hold his nuts and roll around the floor in pain. Erza had a prolonged coughing fit, but she turned her head to keep a watchful eye on her opponent, who was currently bent forward on his knees. One hand was in his lap, while the other was pounding the ground in frustration. Erza smirked at his pain.

“Hey, you big baby,” Erza taunted from across the ring, gaining the attention of Laxus’s teary eyes. The female mage wiped the drool away from her chin and put her fists up. “Let’s finish this”. The lightning mage furrowed his brow in a scowl, seemingly agreeing with her as he tried to get up. He winced as he moved his leg, however, the pain in his crotch still overwhelming him. Erza couldn’t get up as well, her leg still aching from being trapped in his clutches. And so, the fighters had to crawl towards each other to meet at the center of the ring. Once there, they raised their upper bodies so that they were standing on their knees, and their fists were raised to meet each other in combat.

“DOOH!” Erza struck first with a quick jab to the nose.

“GAHHH!” Laxus struck back with a hook to the face. A mix of blood and spit came flying out of her mouth, but she was undeterred.

“OOF! UUGHHH!” Erza hit him with hook of her own, followed by an uppercut that threw his head back and made him spew a geyser of crimson spit form his lips. Laxus reached out and wrapped an arm around Erza’s shoulders to hold her in place while he pounding her midsection.

“Uhhh! Uhh!!! OOOOOH!” He began by battering her breasts, and then slowly worked his way down to her belly. Erza was keeling over in pain, but she managed to retaliate with a couple of kidney punches.

“SHIIIITTT!!!” Laxus hissed in frustration as the punches kept piling on, making him freeze in pain. When he keeled over himself, Erza managed to wrap an arm around his neck in a side headlock. She was kneeling on her bad leg now, but she pushed through the pain to plant her good leg on the ground at a bended knee and drag Laxus to her waist-level. While in her headlock, Erza pounded her fist into the side of his face. A red bruise eventually formed on the side of his face, leading to the dragonslayer lifting her up by the hips again. Her punches picked up speed while she was in the air and did not cease until she landed crotch first across the top rope.

“AAAAIIIYYYYYEEE!!” Erza let out a shrill shriek as her pussy made contact with the course rope. That wasn’t the end of it, however, as Laxus pushed her atop the rope, the friction making her pussy lips burn in agony.

“AIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE!!!” Erza was now screaming like a banshee; the pain making her role her eyes into the back of her head and clench her teeth. Her tormentor maneuvered her off the ropes and onto his shoulders, following it up with a supplex that threw her off his shoulders and onto the canvas.

THUD! She landed on the canvas face down, her breasts and mid-section taking most of the damage, with Laxus landing on his knees.

“Uhhhhh…..” The constant barrage of pain left the mage dazed and disoriented, so she couldn’t react when the opposing mage rose to his feet to land an elbow drop on the small of her back. “DOOOOHH!!” Erza’s limbs and head shot up into the air as he landed, but she remained motionless when they fell back down. Laxus then climbed forward to wrap his hand under her chin and his legs around her arm. He executed a perfect cross-face on her, his hands clutching each other and pulling back against her chin.

“Give up, dammit!” Laxus spat through gritted teeth.

“Never!” Erza spat back, also through gritted teeth. Her face grew red as her back was racked with pain. She tried to wiggle out of it, but to no avail. However, she realized that Laxus’s penis was stiffening and getting closer to her trapped hand, so she firmly grasped the shaft.

“AAAIIIYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!” Laxus’s screamed at a vey high octave, the pain of the hold overwhelming the pleasure he was previously feeling. He rolled off Erza and held his little member in his hands, rolling back and forth and clenching his eyes shut.

Meanwhile, Erza slowly rose to her hands and knees, still shuddering in pain. Looking behind her, she noticed the lightning wizard on his knees caressing his crotch. Seeing his head close to her feet, she reared a leg forward to launch it back in a mule kick.

“DOOOOOOHHHH!!” Laxus looked up just in time for the sole of Erza’s foot to smash against his nose. The blonde fell to the ground back first, his eyes growing dim as blood began to flow from his nostrils once more. “Uhhhhhh…..”.

The fairy queen did not want to waist this chance, so she pushed through the pain to rise to her feet. She then dragged the dazed Laxus further away from the corner post he was lying in front of. Erza then walked around her downed opponent to climb the post. After turning around to see if he was still discombobulated, the redhead waisted no time and leaped into the air.

“AHHHHHHH!!” with a mighty battle cry, Erza landed elbow first onto Laxus, piercing his rock-hard abdominals.

“GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Laxus sat up abruptly with an ear-splitting scream, only to collapse back to the floor and pass out. The bell rang as he passed out, but Erza was far from done. With a mischievous smile, the wizard climbed onto the passed out Laxus’s face and sat her pussy onto it. She rocked back and forth, grinding her crotch against his nose.

“Ah….Ah….AHH!” She moaned erotically as her voice and gyrations woke the man up. He could do nothing but moan as the victor continued to pleasure herself. This in turn, aroused Laxus in his groggy state, his cock rising to attention just mere inches away from the woman. Seeing this, Erza licked her lips and reached forward to caress his girth.

“Ahhh~……” The lightning user groaned under Erza’s crotch, as the redhead pumped her hand up and down his dick. Eventually, she began to pick up her stroke speed and gyrating speed, the sounds of moans growing louder until eventually…

“Ahhhhhh!~!”

“Gahhhhhh……..!” Both fighters climaxed, Erza squirting all over Laxus’s face, Laxus cumming on Erza’s hand. With that, she flexed to the crowd while sitting on her beaten opponent, various fluids covering his whole body.

“Hope you learned your lesson, Laxus~.” He could do nothing but groan as Erza continued to sit on him while waving at Lucy, Mirajane, and Lisanna from atop of her perch.
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
Re: Fairy Tail Mixed Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 11:00:09 PM »
Hot storie, THANKS !!!!
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.