News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy

• 5 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy
« on: August 16, 2022, 02:00:24 AM »
Long time no see everyone!

Just finished wrapping up a new match and almost everything went wrong that could.

- The camera's firmware got corrupted during final testing, resulting in the loss of the pre fight interviews. I had to use a spare camera that did some decent work but the A/V definitely suffered.

- The sound dropped out a few times.

- My finger slipped into the left frame for a few split seconds.

That being said, the match was extremely intense (if not a bit one sided). Both truly women gave it their all until the end. The winner is going to take on the gorgeous Jenn (pictured below) when she flies down from TX. I really hope you guys enjoy it and help me fund the next matches (Mary and Ivy will be fighting different opponents until their eventual rematch). This fight was almost entirely hair pulling and hard ass face slapping (with some scratching toward the end). The full fight time is a little under 6 minutes.

With all that in consideration, this fight is only going for $10, im also offering a $20 package for all my previous fights as well as Jenn's very short first match.

Here's a link to the preview clip, send a request to hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com to purchase the full fight later this week!

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/90de6015cdf2310e150301d6bed036c8

Hope you guys like it! Some preview shots are below as well (damned image links wont work for some reason)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 02:15:55 AM by Suited an »

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Re: Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 12:31:43 AM »
The final cut of the match is ready! All of you who expressed interest should be getting payment info shortly. If I have replied to you yet, send me another email if you can!

If you just want the fight send $10, if you want the full suite of fights, its $20 via paypal to paypal.me/Mmalpo

Be sure to include the email you'd like it sent to.

Additonal previews:

Khloe vs Abby Preview

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/4375d1cacc9f61c5274af8ffe0c453e1

Khloe vs Cash Preview

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/6deea4cf80a6678687833e87c35d2279
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 02:01:57 AM by Suited an »

Offline Talon Sharp

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 07:23:02 AM »
First of all Ivy vs Mary is a very good catfight,
Unfortunately but the picture quality is terrible. The producer during installation appears to have set the resolution to 3840x2160 (4K), but the picture is "soapy" and video quality is at 480p maximum. Also during the installation, he set a meaningless 106000 kb/s video stream speed. What for? As my practice shows, 10000 kb/s is enough, provided source video is in 4K.
Having said that the quality of fighting and intensity is great as well as the girls are pretty too.
Hoping for better camera work in the upcoming videos.
Keep up this good work

Offline attol2000

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 08:21:41 PM »
Absolutely great fight!!!! Good aggressiveness and girls are nice: Very good job well worth to have for catfight lover: I hope in future matches soon. Thank you to the producer

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 06:30:55 PM »
First of all Ivy vs Mary is a very good catfight,
Unfortunately but the picture quality is terrible. The producer during installation appears to have set the resolution to 3840x2160 (4K), but the picture is "soapy" and video quality is at 480p maximum. Also during the installation, he set a meaningless 106000 kb/s video stream speed. What for? As my practice shows, 10000 kb/s is enough, provided source video is in 4K.
Having said that the quality of fighting and intensity is great as well as the girls are pretty too.
Hoping for better camera work in the upcoming videos.
Keep up this good work

Yeah,  the backup camera did its job the best it could. I'll definitely be paying more attention to the resolution settings next matches though. I appreciate the useful criticism!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 06:37:29 PM »
Got a new gumroad page up for those who can't use PayPal. Thanks for everyone's support so far! This is my best selling fight and both Ivy and Mary have their next opponents set for mid Sept!

https://gndbrawls.gumroad.com/l/wymoc