News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Farewell my lovely

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Farewell my lovely
« on: August 16, 2022, 07:36:37 PM »
Apologies if the following offends or upsets anyone. This story has been quite a difficult one for me to write. If you’ve read my profile, you’ll know that many of my characters are based on people I know and their lives outside the ring often parallel the lives of my real friends. This story deals with two thorny topics.

The first is that we are all getting older. My characters tend to be ladies in the fifties and, increasingly, their early sixties, although I usually portray us as possessing figures and the strength of women in their thirties. Sooner or later we all get too old for fighting and have to face the fact that it’s time to hang up the gloves and hand over the reins.

The second is the whole Brexit debacle that has engulfed the UK over the past few years. I make no secret of the fact that I am a passionate Europhile and I was heartbroken when Britain opted to leave the union. What has been more horrifying is the way the blonde buffoon and his cohorts have handled the matter; stirring up racism, destroying the lives of innocent people and making life worse for all of us. The situation that Gabi and Erica find themselves in at the start of this story has actually happened to friends of mine. Nationalism and borders are the destroyers of love and friendship. In the words of Thomas Paine: “Independence is my happiness, the world is my country and my religion is to do good.” – People, please just be nice to each other.

This is also my second story featuring forum member Judy Cat and her daughter Ellie Cat. Sorry Judy, I’ve made you the heel again but I think that might suit your style. More stories featuring forum members are in the works.

At the start of 2021 the UK and much of the rest of the world was plunged back into lockdown. As vaccine programs began to roll out around the world there was light at the end of the tunnel but it was still a long way off.  Once again CLAWS activities were on hold indefinitely.  There was no sign of a new league season starting up anytime soon or a senior boxing tournament. The new year also bought another set of challenges for many. Britain left the EU and many Europeans now found they had no entitlement to remain in the country.

Having an English father meant that Gabi had had dual nationality from birth. Erica was not so fortunate. Despite having lived in England for almost twenty years she would have to apply for the right to remain in the country. Having a ‘half-British’ cousin and a lesbian lover old enough to be her mother probably weren’t strong enough grounds in themselves. Our relationship was very open and neither Erica nor I were keen on the idea of a civil partnership but it might be her only option to stay here.

None of us were getting any younger. Gabi would be 65 in a few months’ time. Her aunt Lena, Erica’s mother and the nominal head of Marshall’s in Germany, had just turned 69. It was only natural that they should be starting to think about retiring. I had always expected Erica to succeed Gabi as the CEO of Marshall’s in the UK but this Brexit business had cast some doubt on that. These were, most definitely, uncertain times.

In April, with travel restrictions slowly being eased across Europe, Lena paid a visit to her niece and daughter to catch up with business and share some family time. On the last night of her mother’s visit, Erica invited me to join the three of them for dinner. We had an enjoyable meal and the conversation was convivial, although I couldn’t help notice how Erica often slipped back into German in her mother’s presence, referring to her as ‘mutti’ (the German equivalent on ‘mum’). There was much family talk. Gabi expressed her concerns for the welfare of her mother, Lena’s sister Agnetha, back in Hannover and how she hoped she could visit more often as travel restrictions eased. Lena reassured her that her mother was fine and that she saw her on a regular basis and would soon have more time to spend with her. That seemed to cheer Gabi up but then the conversation suddenly turned serious when Erica said:

“Ellen, mutti and Gabi have something important to tell you; mutti?”

Lena looked at me and said:

“Ellen, I know you are very fond of my daughter and she is very fond of you so we thought it was only fair that we should tell you this before anyone else heard…”

She glanced across at Gabi who continued:

“Since Wolfgang’s untimely death a few years ago there’s been no real outlet for our sort of female fighting in our home country. We have decided that we should use our existing Marshall’s facility in Munich to start a new German ladies fighting club, Lena…”

Lena took up the story again:

“What we envisage is a new GMC, something very similar to CLAWS and the place where Gabi and I started out.  Because Erica has been so successful in running CLAWS here in the UK, we have asked her to come back to Germany and set up the new German Fighting Ladies Club.”

I looked at Erica and, to my astonishment, she looked back at me, nodded and said:

“And I have agreed. I’m sorry Ellen but I’m leaving you. I can’t stay in England now, they probably won’t let me, so I’m going home.”

I was stunned. My best friend, my baby, my lover of 10 years, was leaving not just me but the club she had made so successful and the country she had made her home. I didn’t know what to say.

“Don’t worry Ellen,” said Erica, “I’ll come to visit whenever I can and we’ll still be friends forever. Besides, you have many new ‘friends’ to enjoy these days.”

I knew she was referring to the other women who had entered my life since she had awoken my lesbian side ten years earlier – in particular I think she was referring to Terri and Sian. I sniffed back a tear and adopted a British stiff upper lip as Gabi and Lena went on to outline the changes to their business empire.

Both Gabi and Lena would be taking a back seat in the business in future. In the UK, Suzi would be taking over the CEO role while Emily replaced Suzi as finance director and Stacey would take over Erica’s role as operations manager, or ‘chief cat herder’ as Gabi liked to call it, running CLAWS and visiting the other Marshall’s clubs around the country to check that standards were being met. Unlike Erica, Gabi would continue to live in the UK, at least for now, but it was clear she also planned to spend more time in her homeland with her mother and aunt. There was no mention of Jay but I had no doubt that, as her 64th birthday loomed, the veteran wrestler and lawyer would be grooming her own successor.

In Germany another member of the family, Andrea – the 32-year-old granddaughter of Lena’s other sister, Gabi’s aunt Astrid, was already running the day-to-day operations and would become the new CEO with Erica reprising her role as chief cat herder while setting up the new German CLAWS. As always with Gabi, everything had been planned meticulously with the changes coming into effect on May 31st – so at least I still had a few weeks with Erica before she left.

As Erica drove us home that evening I reflected on our relationship and how, just as now, it had always been Erica in the driving seat. I had retired from fighting years before Erica arrived at CLAWS and she ‘discovered’ me while watching old videos. What it was that attracted her to me I don’t know but she was determined to see me in action again in her planned senior tournament. She was trying to pluck up the courage to ask me to join it when Jan came looking for an opponent. Erica suggested she ask me, hoping that taking on Jan would reawaken my passion for fighting. It did and before I knew it, I was back in the ring and loving every minute of it.

Fast forward 18 months and, with things not going as well for me in the wrestling tournament, Erica persuaded me to join the senior boxing tournament. With no previous boxing experience, I needed a trainer. Step forward Erica Strauss who not only taught me to box but, in the process, awakened my lesbian side. When I started my boxing training, I hardly knew the girl but in just a few weeks my life was turned upside down and would never be the same again.

We became lovers and our open relationship (a woman of my age can’t expect total devotion from a lover young enough to be her daughter) has lasted 11 years. While I may have felt independent throughout that time, I began to realise that much of my love life and my fighting career had actually been determined by Erica. She had manipulated me, but in a nice way and my only regret was that it seemed our relationship was about to come to an end. Back at the cottage I finally let my feels show, bursting into tears and railing at my lover:

“How could you? How could you agree to this without even asking me? Do I mean nothing to you after all this time?” I screamed at her, pounding my fists on her shoulders.

She hugged me close and did her best to console me. Reassuring me that she would come back for visits and that I could visit her in her new home. Eventually I calmed down. She led me to the bedroom and we made out, passionately. Then, as we lay enjoying our post-coital buzz, she made a suggestion that did cheer me up – at least once I understood what she meant:

“Before I leave, we should have one final fight.” She said.

“What? Fight each other?” That was the last thing I wanted. Other than training, Erica and I had never fought and I didn’t want to change that now. After all, I loved her.

“No, silly, fight together – a tag team.”

“Hmmm…I seem to recall that didn’t go well last time we tried it.” I said, thinking back to the time Mitzi and Kelly had given us a through beating several years ago.

“It will be different this time.” She promised me. “We should take on the best. Win or lose we’ll show them what we’re made of.”

“Okay,” I said cautiously, “but let’s try to win this time, shall we?”

She chuckled and snuggled up to me. “Leave it with me and I’ll set something up.”

After a year confusion, chaos and U-turns the blonde buffoon and his advisors finally had a plan. They announced a ‘roadmap’ out of lockdown as more and more people were vaccinated. At last it looked like things might get back to ‘normal’, albeit more slowly than we would have liked.

For Marshall’s and CLAWS the crucial date was May 17th – or ‘step 3’ as the government called it. While certain therapy and gym parts of the Marshall’s clubs had been open for a month (and a few since the previous July) the full facilities could now reopen. For CLAWS the easing of restrictions on meeting in open spaces meant that we could have live audiences again, provided we met outside just as we had the previous summer.

So it was that Erica and I found ourselves in the ring in the courtyard garden of Jay’s manor house in late May facing the mother and daughter tag team of Judy and Ellie Parsons, or Judy and Ellie Cat as they liked to be known. Not only were these ladies experienced tag team fighters, they were also respectively the senior and league wrestling champions. Judy was 10 years my junior and Ellie was 13 years younger than Erica, so we were definitely the underdogs in this encounter.

Our match was scheduled on the same card as the first round of the senior boxing tournament and we would fight last, allowing us to enjoy all the evening’s action. In total thirty club members were present including the six boxers, the four of us, five ‘officials’ and fifteen other club members. 

We took our seats by the blue corner and waited in eager anticipation for the action to begin. The ring was set up in the middle of a lawned area with the spectators sitting of a selection of garden furniture and camping chairs around the perimeter, leaving a strip of grass about ten feet wide all around the ring where mats would normally be.

There were three new fighters joining this year’s senior tournament, which was going to be fought over 6 months, rather than usual 12, with one round every month. Lucy and I had both retired at the end of the previous tournament and our places had been taken by Donna and Emily respectively. Lorraine had intended to contest the tournament but pulled out at the last minute citing the failing health of her husband and trainer, Phil. Her place would be taken by a newcomer to CLAWS, 42-year-old Shaz, a stocky brunette (5 feet 4 inches, 145lbs and measuring 38a-29-43) with a shock of curly dark brown hair. While new to the club, Shaz was an experienced boxer who had fought professionally in Europe – she would be no push over.

The first fight of the evening pitched tournament newcomers Donna and Emily against each other. The two 42-year-olds had met many times in the league and were evenly matched, although Emily had the edge having won five or their eight encounters. The main difference between them now was that while Donna had retired as the undefeated boxing champion just two years earlier, Emily had not fought a serious bout since defeating Donna and retiring over seven years ago.

When it came to their first encounter in over seven years it was that rustiness that let Emily down. Despite putting up a decent fight she was constantly on the back foot against her blonde opponent and she eventually went down for the count mid-way through the fifth round, giving Donna a valuable three-point win.

Next into the ring were tournament veterans Emma (51) and Ildiko (47). Emma had won the first tournament and been runner up in the last one while Ildiko, while only finishing third two years ago,  was hotly tipped to win this one. The pair had met only twice before. The first occasion was in the league almost twenty years ago when the Hungarian, in only her second league fight, had knocked out the English rose.

In that match Emma suffered her fourth consecutive defeat and was deselected from the league. Although she returned to the league two years later, and fought several more bouts before retiring as undefeated champion at the age of 35, she did not face Ildiko again until the final round of the last senior boxing tournament when she knocked out the brunette in the fifth round to secure her place in the final against Terri. This time around the Hungarian repaid the complement, knocking the older woman out in the fourth round.

Then it was time for reigning champion Terri to face newcomer Shaz. Terri was ten pounds heavier and five inches taller than her opponent. However, her height and weight advantage were, at least partially, offset by the fact that, as the oldest fighter in the tournament, she was eleven years older than her opponent. Compared to Emma and Ildiko, both of whom had worn thongs in their bout, Terri and Shaz were both dressed demurely, in midi briefs that covered their ample backsides. Shaz wore grey runners’ briefs while Terri favoured her usual horizontally striped cotton knickers – on this occasion the stripes were black and white.

Round one saw an impressive display from the newcomer, who went on the attack from the opening bell and put the champion down twice. Initially Terri seemed to have no response to her fast-moving, smaller, opponent but towards the end of the round she started fighting back and did enough to secure a single point off the judges, leaving her trailing by eight points.

Terri regrouped during the break and an evenly matched second round saw both women knocked down once and Shaz taking a standing count. Going into the third round it was Shaz still leading by fourteen points to seven.

Shaz stepped things up a gear in the third, completely dominating the champion. At one stage it looked like it might all be over when a solid right hook connected with Terri’s jaw and put her down on her back. Initially the champion seemed to be out cold but she managed to just beat the count and hold the younger woman off to the end of the round.

Terri made the most of the break, doing her best to recover, but Shaz took all of the judges’ points which, combined with two knockdowns and a standing count, saw her come out for the fourth round with a commanding twenty-five points to seven lead.

What she failed to notice as the bell sounded for the start of round four was that Terri was wearing the famous ‘Tee look’ as she squared off against her smaller opponent. Terri went wild, fists flying and dominating the fourth round, scoring two knockdowns and taking all the judges’ points to close the gap to just eight points going into the fifth round.

In the fifth round Terri kept the pressure on, using her height and reach to take the younger woman apart, but was unable to land a knockout blow. Shaz went down four times but made it up again each time and, as the round drew to a close, it was the champion who found herself on the mat. Pushing forward, looking for that elusive knockout, Terri left herself exposed. Shaz got inside her defences and a right-left-right combination to the breasts, jaw and temple saw Terri measure her length on the canvas. She hadn’t stirred by the time Gabi counted to five and the bell sounded, saving her from a possible knockout defeat.

The judges scored the round four-two to the champion and they came out for the final round on twenty-nine points each. The battle had been fought at a furious pace and both girls were soaked with sweat and breathing hard as they squared off and traded punches. For two minutes they were toe-to-toe. As the fight entered its final minute both women were tiring and it looked to be heading for a draw.

Then, out of nowhere, a wild right hook from Shaz connected with the champion’s temple and sent her spinning into the ropes. Terri remained on her feet but Gabi stepped in and administered a standing count of eight. Terri was not pleased as, as she resumed her guard, the ‘Tee look’ was, once again, evident on her face. Using her height and reach again she launched a hail of blows on the smaller woman, eventually depositing Shaz on her ample behind in a neutral corner.

Gabi moved in to start counting over the dazed woman. As the clock ticked down and the count rose Shaz showed no signs of getting up. It looked like Terri had won the match. But would it be on points or by a knockout? The answer came as Gabi counted to eight and the bell sounded. The knockdown had given Terri a single point lead. Unless the judges scored the round in Shaz’s favour, she would be pronounced the winner.

Shaz got to her feet and returned to her corner. There followed a tense few seconds while the judges deliberated. Then the scoreboard flickered, revealing the judges’ scoring of 4-2 in favour of the champion. Terri had won by three points and would go into the second round of the tournament in third place.

Sportingly, as Gabi brought them together to announce the result, Terri hugged her smaller opponent and congratulated her on an excellent fight. It was clear to all present that Shaz was a force to be reckoned with over the coming months.

With the main business of the day done with it was our turn. Gabi handed over refereeing duties to Jay who called us into the ring and announced:

“Ladies, our final fight of the afternoon is a challenge tag wrestling match, the best of five falls fought with no time limit. In this contest a fall will be awarded for a submission, a three-count pin, a ten-count knockout or a disqualification. Fighters who are pinned or submit will start the next fall. Fighters who are knocked out or disqualified will have no further part in the contest.

Introducing, in the red corner, the mother and daughter team of Judy Cat and Ellie Cat. Judy is 50 years old and our current senior wrestling champion. She is 145lb, 5 feet 5 inches tall and measures 38DD-27-40. Ellie is 26 years old and our current league wrestling champion. She is 130lbs, 5 feet 10 inches tall and measures 34C-24-36.

And in the blue corner, Ellen Shaw and Erica Strauss. Ellen is 59 years old and our former senior wrestling and boxing champion. She is 160lbs, 5 feet 5 inches tall and measures 38C-29-42. Erica is 39 years old and our current league boxing champion. She is 135lbs, 5 feet 6 inches tall and measures 36C-26-36. This will be Erica’s last fight with us and we wish her all the best in this match and for the future.”

One by one we slipped off our gowns to reveal our chosen outfits. Judy was wearing the same frilly purple knickers she’d worn in her last CLAWS fight, her title victory over Terri six months earlier. Ellie was more modestly attired in simple white high leg cotton briefs. Erica and I had considered some sort of team uniform but, in the end, she opted for simple black cotton briefs and I went with my ‘lucky’ polka-dot panties – something that, on this occasion, would prove a big mistake.

After a briefing from the referee, we all shook hands and returned to our corners to await the opening bell. By mutual agreement the older fighters would start the action so, when the bell rang, it was Judy who came out to face me. We circled cautiously for a few seconds before locking up and I quickly got a sense of her power and speed as she trapped me in a side headlock before bulldogging me to the mat.

Over the next few minutes, she demonstrated her strength and skill, leaving me completely outclassed as she applied hold after hold. I was using all my energy just trying to escape and hardly applied a single hold of my own. She also showed what a wily fighter she was, repeatedly bending but not breaking the rules (at least not when the referee was looking). 

Being a tag match, I had expected Judy to take advantage of the five second double teaming rule and keep me in the red corner where she could tag Ellie in and out but she obviously felt she was doing a good enough job of beating me single handed – and to be fair she was. Move after move she wore me down, keeping me just out of reach of my partner, twisting and beating my poor old body six ways from Sunday.

She seemed to want to prolong my agony. On more than one occasion she released me from a pin or submission hold to extend the fall. But there was only so long I could put up with this sort of punishment and soon all my efforts were being focused on reaching Erica and making the tag. Meanwhile Judy was doing everything in her power to prevent that while inflicting more pain on me.

Finally, I managed to make the tag and Erica jumped into the ring to take the fight to the feisty 50-year-old. As I lay on the ring apron, I silently congratulated myself for having avoided the last senior wrestling tournament. Like all the other contenders last year, I would have had no chance against Judy.

Fresh into the ring and more than ten years her opponent’s junior, Erica had no such problems and soon had the senior champion in all kinds of trouble. Judy seemed determined fight on and, despite the entreaties of her daughter from the red corner, refused the tag. Tat proved to be a serious mistake as, eventually, Erica succeeded in pinning the busty brunette, riding her heaving chest for a three count to take the opening fall. The bell sounded and Erica climbed off the older woman as Jay announced:

“Ladies, after 5 minutes and 40 seconds. The first fall, by a pin, goes to Erica and Ellen.”

Judy sat up and, with a rueful smile, got to her feet and returned to the red corner. During the break a heated exchange took place between mother and daughter with Ellie admonishing her mother for failing to tag her in against her younger opponent.

When the bell rang for the second fall Judy moved quickly to tag Ellie and my girl was soon on the receiving end of a relentless assault from the league champion.

Like me in the first fall, Erica was now at the mercy of a younger, fitter and extremely skilful wrestler. Like her mother, Ellie wasn’t afraid to bend, or even break the rules. Erica had to fight off repeated efforts from the youngster to get her hands down Erica’s pants and inflict damage on her womanhood.

Unlike her mother, Ellie wasn’t afraid to double team either and several times she tagged Judy in while she took a breather. It was during one of these tags that Judy received her first public warning when she was caught by Jay delivering closed fist punches to my poor girl’s pussy.

After that Ellie obviously decided double teaming with ‘mom’ was a risky strategy and, instead, took the fight to the centre of the ring, too far away for me to tag my girl, where she subjected Erica to a selection of painful submission holds.

Erica did her best to fight back and the traffic was far from one way but Ellie was a seasoned and agile fighter and repeatedly escaped my girl’s holds and turned the tables on her.

The end of the fall came when Ellie locked on a full Nelson before falling backwards, taking Erica with her. Lying on the mat with Erica on top of her, Ellie hooked her legs inside my girl’s thighs, spreading her wide in a reverse grape vine. Freeing her right hand, Ellie slipped it down the front of Erica’s panties and applied a crotch claw. I wasn’t at all surprised when Erica cried out between sobs: “I give! I give! Please – no more! I submit!”

The bell sounded and Ellie released the hold. Rolling Erica to one side where she lay, face down, clutching her sex as Jay announced:

“Ladies, after 9 minutes and 30 seconds, the second and equalizing fall, by a submission, goes to Ellie and Judy.”

Eventually a tearful Erica got to her feet and made her way over to me. “She ripped my pubes out and scratched my pussy.” She sobbed.

Unfortunately, Jay doesn’t have x-ray vision so what a hand does inside another girl’s knickers goes undetected. I called to Jay and explained what had happened but Jay just said: “I can believe that but I didn’t see it so I’m afraid the submission stands.”

All I could do was comfort my girl. I thought about slipping my hand down her pants to massage her abused sex but I figured that was probably the last thing she wanted.

Erica had taken a beating during the second fall and I was desperate to make the tag and save my baby from more abuse and soon as the third fall started. Unfortunately, Ellie and Judy had other ideas and Erica quickly found herself trapped in the red corner being relentlessly double teamed by the mother and daughter duo.

Eventually the pair got careless. Erica was pinned in the red corner taking knee lifts to the pussy from Judy when the veteran fighter decided to tag her daughter in. As Erica slumped against the turnbuckles Ellie climbed into the ring and Judy climbed out, moving to grab Erica’s arms and hold her while her daughter threw forearms (and, no doubt, closed fist punches) at her breasts and head. But Ellie was too eager (or Judy was too slow) and launched her first swing before her mother had hold of my girl. Erica dropped to her knees and Ellie’s blow hit her mother, knocking Judy off the apron and onto the grass below.

As Ellie looked aghast at her mother laying on the mats, Erica crawled between her legs and reached me to make the tag. I stepped through the ropes and found myself in the ring facing a girl who was young enough to be my granddaughter.

Needless to say, the battle quickly became one sided as the youngster ran rings around me. Erica was lying on the ring apron, clearly needing some time to recover, as Ellie tossed me around the ring at will. Now, I’ll admit that I’m a big girl these days, a good 30lbs heavier that my opponent, but she had no trouble tossing me around the ring.  She seemed to enjoy knocking me down and slamming me. Several times she clotheslined me and, on one occasion, hoisted me in the air to deliver a full body slam that almost left me unable to beat the count. Why she didn’t follow up by pinning me I don’t know. Perhaps, like her mother, she was just interested in inflicting as much pain as possible.

Judy had recovered from her daughter’s accidental blow and, keen to get back into the action, called to her daughter to tag her back in. Ellie had me on the mat and was vigorously working me over with a side head lock. Happy to oblige Ellie dragged me to my feet, maintaining the head lock, before walking me across to the red corner where she slammed my head into the turnbuckle and tagged Judy in.

Applying her own head lock and turning me around, Judy ran me arse first into the corner post before kneeing me in the pussy, head butting me and tagging her daughter back in. I slumped in the corner as Judy slipped between the ropes and wrapped and arm around my neck to hold me up, allowing Ellie to step into the ring and deliver a sharp kick to my mid-section.

Clutching my abused belly, I pitched forward as Judy released her choke hold. As my knees buckled Ellie’s own knee found its way between my legs again while her right forearm connected with my breasts, knocking me back into the corner. Another tag followed, with both women kneeing my crotch and raining blows on my abused tits before Judy spun me into the ropes and clotheslined me on the rebound. I hit the deck hard and found myself staring at the ceiling as Jay started counting over me.

In desperation I looked to Erica, hoping to make the tag, but she was still not ready to come back in, I would have to buy her another minute or two of recovery time. I slowly staggered to my feet as the count reached nine. Judy grabbed my arm and spun me into a neutral corner. I hit back first and slumped on the turnbuckle, arms over the top rope to prevent myself from going down.

Judy walked across to me. Climbed on the bottom rope and pushed her DDs into my face, cutting off my air supply. She was using her assets to smother me out. There was only one thing for it – fight fire with fire. Slipping my thumbs under the waistband of her panties and my fingers through the leg holes I grasped the sides and pulled up hard, hoping to distract her with a wedgie. A howl of anguish was punctuated by a loud ripping sound as she attempted to escape by jumping back off the ropes and the gusset of her knickers gave way. She stumbled backwards with a look of horror on her face. As I struggled for breath she looked down at her panties, which now resembled and loin cloth – and then she completely lost it. Screaming like a banshee she leapt on me, shouting and screaming, kicking, punching and clawing my body.

“You bitch! you fucking bitch! you ruined my best pants and now I’m going to ruin you!”

I was in no position to fight back. She’d beaten me half senseless already and I couldn’t take much more punishment. I collapsed to the mat and she jumped on me, grabbing me by the hair and slamming my head against the canvas with one hand while punching me in the belly and crotch with the other. Fortunately for me, Ellie and Jay came to my aid and managed to grab hold of Judy, pulling her off me and dragging her back to her corner.

Eventually she calmed down enough to remove her torn panties and resume the fight. All this time I had been lying on the mat desperately trying to recover from her beating but I was far from being in a fit state to continue. Unsurprisingly, Judy received a public warning for her behaviour and she stood quietly in her corner as Jay warned her that a further infringement of the rules would see her disqualified.

Satisfied that the fight could now proceed, Jay returned to me and began counting over my prostrate form. As the count reached nine, I reluctantly got to my feet, looking around for Erica to make the tag. But as soon as Jay stopped counting Judy was on me. In my dazed and weaken state I never stood a chance. This time it was all legal. A couple of body slams, a posting and, finally, a vicious atomic drop, left me a crumpled heap on the mat as Jay counted to ten. The bell rang but I didn’t hear it, I was out cold.

And that should probably have been that. Two falls to one up and two against one, the mother-daughter team should have had no problem overcoming my girl to take the match three-one. But as Judy returned to her corner, she saw her torn panties and, once again, the red mist descended.

Just as I regained my wits and rolled over onto my front, 145lbs of angry naked brunette landed on the small of my back and began shredding my beloved polka-dot panties, literally ripping them off me. Pinning me to the mat she went completely wild. Slashing and scratching at my buttocks. Ripping the fabric away. Viciously clawing my pussy as I screamed and tried to buck her off.

Once again Jay and Ellie pulled Judy off my beaten body and back to her corner. But the damage had been done, my pants lay in tatters. Erica was quickly at my side while Ellie did her best to calm her mother down. Jay had seen enough and announced to the audience:

“Ladies, after 14 minutes and 20 seconds, Ellen being unable to beat my ten count the third fall goes to Ellie and Judy by a knockout.”

She paused for effect before continuing:

“And after 14 minutes and 40 seconds, for attacking Ellen after the bell and repeatedly ignoring my cautions I am disqualifying Judy so the fourth fall goes to Erica and Ellen.”

So that was it, both of the senior fighters were out of the match and the deciding fall would be fought between Ellie and Erica, the title fight they’d been denied for two years.

The two fighters stared intently at each other across the ring and, in a display of unspoken mutual consent, lowered their panties.  The final fall would be fought naked. With no time limit the final fall would be a test of stamina and, at just 2/3rds of Erica’s age, Ellie had a distinct advantage in that department over her more experienced opponent.

The bell sounded, I kissed my girl on the cheek and wished her luck and they came out, circling briefly before locking up. Unable to do anything more, I kicked off the remnants of my ‘lucky’ pants and stood naked on the apron watching the action and shouting encouragement. Across the other side of the ring Judy did the same while the partisan crowed of senior boxers and club members added their own voices.

For the next 10 minutes the pair battled supremacy, first one and then the other dominating the action. Taking it to the mat and getting back to their feet. Trading power moves and a wide variety of submission holds and pin attempts without success. Although no longer able to take part in the action, Judy and I remained on the ring apron in our respective corners, urging our girls on and glaring at each other. I could sense a tension in Judy’s body and suspected we weren’t done yet. I was aching from the beating she’d dished out and sincerely hoped I could avoid another showdown with her – at least today.

The battle couldn’t go on indefinitely and eventually my girl began to fade. A series of body slams left Erica winded and on the mat. As she came to her knees Ellie moved in grabbed her by the hair hauling her to her feet and fore-arming her back into a neutral corner. I screamed in protest at Jay about the foul move as Erica slumped against the turnbuckles. Ellie grabbed her by the hair again and threw her face down on the mat. Again, I shouted at the referee in protest.

“For fuck’s sake Jay, tell the little bitch to let go of Erica’s hair!”

Jay walked to the ringside and told me to stop interfering with the fight. I watched in horror as, behind her back, Erica got slowly to her hands and knees only to receive a sharp kick between the legs that sent her face down to the canvas again. once again, I protested about the youngster’s cheating tactics. Jay turned around in time to see Erica get to her feet again and Ellie run her face first into the turnbuckles of the opposing neutral corner.

As Erica hung on the ropes Ellie took a few steps back and then charged in, bodychecking her in the small of the back. Erica collapsed to her knees, arms hanging over the middle rope. I jumped off the apron and rushed round to the neutral corner. Erica was slumped over the middle rope with Ellie standing menacingly behind her until Jay ushered her away and began counting. I looked up at Erica, imploring her to get up.

At that moment Judy charged over from the red corner and tackled me to the ground. We locked up on the grass, hands in each other’s hair fighting like wild cats, while above us Jay was counting over my fallen beauty. At eight Erica made it up and Ellie moved in again.

Judy and I continued struggling on the floor while Erica’s trials in the ring continued. More body slams inevitably sapped Erica’s strength and eventually Ellie whipped her into a post where she lay slumped against the turnbuckles, her fight seemingly over. For my part I was getting the rough end of Judy’s catfighting skills as she pinned me to the ground, hands in my hair, banging my head against the earth while her knee made repeated excursions between my legs, pounding my pussy.

Dazed and in agony I had no idea what was going on up in the ring as Ellie threw Erica to the centre of the mat. Erica lay spreadeagled, seemingly unconscious. Ellie dropped across her chest, placing her knees on my beauty’s shoulders. As she did so, her mother’s teeth found my left nipple and her left hand moved from my hair to between my legs and clawed my pussy. I screamed in agony at Judy’s combination of head pounding, pussy pulverising and breast biting while up in the ring Jay dropped to the mat to count the pin.

“One!”

“Two!”

Convinced that Erica was it was out of it, Ellie began to showboat, raising her arms in victory, only for Erica to make one last desperate move. Throwing her legs back she hooked her feet under Ellie’s armpits and then rocked forward to pin the younger woman in a folding press. Using her remaining strength to push her hands down on Ellie’s calves. Jay adjusted her position and begin to count again:

“One!”

“Two!”

“Three!”

Jay waved her hand and Sallie rang the bell. Erica relaxed and Ellie kicked out, knocking her back onto the mat. At the sound of the bell Judy looked up and screamed:

“Nooooooooooooooooo!”

Releasing my hair, she scrambled to feet before climbing into the ring and going to the aid of her defeated daughter. Both younger girls lay exhausted on their backs on the mat. I slowly crawled to the ringside and hauled myself onto the apron. I watched Judy help Ellie to her feet. She looked across at me with menacing her eyes. I anticipated another assault but instead she just hugged her tearful daughter and guided her back to the red corner. I crawled across to where Erica lay and kissed her before collapsing alongside her. Neither of us had the energy to get up for at least another minute or two. Eventually we managed to crawl to the blue corner and hauled ourselves up on the ropes. Seeing how exhausted we were all were Jay made no attempt to bring us together in the centre of the ring, simply announcing to the assembled audience:

“Ladies after 27 minutes and 30 seconds the fifth and final fall goes to Erica by a pin. Erica and Ellen win by three falls to two.”

My angel had done it. In her final fight CLAWS Erica had beaten the reigning league wrestling champion fair and square. She could leave with her head held high and look forward to her new career back in the land of her birth.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: Farewell my lovely
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 12:40:54 PM »
Yay, Erica! ("Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale / Her infinite variety …"). Would love to have seen that pin. Sad about you and she, and Brexshit in general. So many lives disrupted, businesses ruined, children bullied in schools, bankruptcies, suicides … for nothing.