News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real Sexfight Story

• 0 Replies

Offline sexfight_br

Real Sexfight Story
« on: August 22, 2022, 01:53:50 AM »
1 – I don't speak English, I'm using G-Translator, sorry for some mistakes.
2 – This is not a fictional tale, it is a real account that happened to me. In this forum we have countless fanciful stories that by an excess of convenience exaggerations, turn into a comedy story, than a sexy story. I would like to see more true stories like mine.
3 - I repudiate fake women's profiles, made by men. Unfortunately on this site we have many.

A brief introduction. I'm a man, born in 1988 and I believe that in 2000 I started creating pussyfight fantasies, without imagining that this existed and that there were production companies that made films in this niche. In 2004 I discovered “sexfight” through CW, Chickfight, Tribgirls, JMR and DFX/MFX. I fell in love. It has become an addiction to see the previews of these sites every day. Anyway.

In 2012 I started dating a girl who was 18 years old. She had a lot of “inner fire”. Blonde with a beautiful body. After a few months of dating, she revealed to me that she was curious to try having sex with a woman. I didn't have the courage to talk about my sexfight fantasy, I kept it to myself because I was shy and didn't feel confident telling the truth. Some time passed after this conversation and a real opportunity arose to invite a girl to have sex with her and me on the side watching only. To my great luck, this happened. We went to a motel. Quickly they were naked. There were kisses and oral sex. At one point, I reached my girlfriend's ear and asked her to do scissors with the girl, but she instantly refused. It was a big disappointment for me. I truly believed I would see for the first time this day, live pussy to pussy action. A few months passed, and a new opportunity arose, but with another girl. We went to the motel again and I really wanted to see her doing scissors. This time I asked, she accepted and made it. Perfect! It was crazy!

From that day, it happened countless times with countless girls (close friends), always after a lot of alcohol consumption. I didn't drink just to make the most of it, because I knew the chance of a threesome happening was high. I started recording some of these moments in videos and I keep it with me to this day. We got married, bought a house, and our adventures continued.

In 2015, on a certain night, we were at home bored. She decided to drink. As usual, after getting drunk, she was extremely aroused. Asked me to join a chat site and invite an unknown girl/woman. Although it was a great idea, I went to the site with no hope, because the chat on this site is only for men and when it has women, it's either call girls or fakes. I entered with the nickname 'couple x woman bi' and a profile with a woman promptly called us to talk. I was suspicious, but the conversation flowed. She gave us the address to pick her up at her house and take it to ours. Along the way I was still in disbelief that I was a real woman and could be ambushed. Luckily for me, she really existed. It was a girl. I don't remember her age, but she looked to be in her 20s. She had black hair and a very talkative and outgoing person. She wasn't as beautiful as my girlfriend, because in this chat people don't have pictures on their profiles, you only find out how the person is in person, but she was in good taste and we soon liked her. We arrived at our house and the party began. As always happened, everyone without any clothes, I was looking with my cell phone in my hand and they were taking advantage of it. When the tribbing started I realized that this girl had a lot of experience in this position. I've never seen a girl wiggle and rub as well and as willingly as she does. She really liked it a lot. My head went sky high. My wife was drunk and the girl was enjoying what she was doing, both of them were moaning a lot, enjoy and I built up courage. I made a comment to them “I'm sure my wife is going to come”. My wife immediately replied “Baby, you know I take time to come” – The girl laughed. So I replied “So let's see who makes the other one come first without using their hands, whoever loses will have to suck the winner” and gave a nervous laugh. The girl replied “combined” and increased the friction power. At that moment I couldn't even blink, heart racing and in disbelief I was seeing a real sexfight happening before my eyes. This girl literally took the joke seriously and made it a determination to make my wife come. I'm not going to lie to you, neither the girl nor my wife came, because my wife couldn't concentrate she was so drunk, but they both got extremely wet and their pussies was swollen. But it was a spectacle. If I was going to pick a winner, it would definitely be the girl, my wife took a beating from her. Of course, I recorded it on video.

Unfortunately the next day, my wife deleted the contact of this girl, I don't know why, but I was sad about it. I never saw this girl again. In 2016 we broke up and I also never had contact with my ex again. I followed this journey alone, and in the future I managed to perform other sexfights between women I knew on social media, but that's for a next opportunity. I hope you like my story.