News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Becky Sunshine vs Kellie The Red Vixen

• 10 Replies

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • My eyes are as green as the sea around Lesbia
« on: August 25, 2022, 05:34:43 PM »

Kellie ran her hands sensually down her beautiful nude porcelain body. In complexion we were just alike though she was Irish and I a Scott. Her sharp red nails were glittering in the sun, her long curly red hair billowing in the wind. She suddenly clutched at her great white breasts and laughed at me scornfully.

She began arching her back and turning this way and that seductively so I could see the thick exaggerated “S” curvature of her body. She showed me her full round ass, then bent over, curly red mane flying in the breeze with abandon.

She made sure I saw her strong young flaming cxnt as well!

“You know you still desire this Princess.” she said as she touched herself there seductively.

“But you’ll have to take it if you dare to try again”. She mocked.

She was issuing a challenge with all her womanly skill. She had more of that than any female I’d ever known in this life or all my pasts. We had met only once before. Each of us a “Top” or “Dominant” lesbian. I admit I became very aroused in many ways and places all over my body, soul, and mind almost instantly upon hearing her words.

Was it her perfect hourglass figure? Those legs so strong and shapely? Her perfect ivory tits my hands were itching to kneed again? Or the way she always knew just how to taunt me to elicit the greatest desire and affect?

She was pure womanhood in it’s most primal form.
My Celtic mirror image. To look at us you might have thought we were sisters.

She was also my bitter rival and my nemesis.

I hated her and wanted to top her mercilessly again.

But she knew no fear of me.

Good!

She put a white finger on her fiery clit and began to make little circles. Her perky nipples on those two great breasts began to harden and became luminous. She gave me a sly wicked sensual sideways come hither glance trying to lure me to her. I knew if she touched my flesh with her fiery nipples I would be burned.

“So it’s sorcery you want to be using on me now is it Kellie?” I said

“Aye Vicky Lass” she trilled melodically making fun of my speech.

I tossed my long brown hair and shifted my weight to one hip. My pink pussy moving left to right. My mound, neatly trimmed, was shining in the sunlight at Kellie’s red-haired harlot.

I began to run my fingers through my beautiful chestnut locks, pulling it up lasciviously, exposing my fine bare neck for her and grinding my hips from side to side in challenge. She starred at my vagina as I wiggled and gyrated. I had Kellies rapt attention now. Slowly I moved, turning as she watched showing Kellie my proud full ass, bending over to tempt her with my own pink slit. My full lips showing now because of her enticements.

I let my dark hair fall across my right breast. It’s shiny color making a beautiful contrast with my white skin. A contrast that always infuriated my enemy because she could never match my darkness and light together at once.

Then down my ivory breasts so beautiful, my hands moved. I loved who I was. My power was in full bloom.

I stood sideways for her to see my big white tits jutting out proudly and rubbed the underside of them seductively at Kellie. I could feel the power inside them growing with my arousal. I turned to face her again. I was cupping and jiggling my girls at her proudly. Taunting this beautiful strong young female before me with my sex. Issuing my own challenge to her womanhood.

“These are soooo heavy...!” I said laughingly

“Remember....?” I said raising my eyebrows in question and innocently biting the tip of one fingernail.

Kellie glared hot daggers at me in response to my jibes. Watching every move I made intently. I knew her arousal was increasing just like mine. That was the way of things. But she was also reliving her past humiliation from our first tit battle. I knew this because her face flushed bright red. I knew exactly how to read her.

I showed her my long pointy pink tongue. I made a circle with it wetting my ruby lips.

I ran my hands around my large 36D’s pushing them together and began to kneed my nipples as I lusted for the pink Irish rose I’d plucked from her homeland, and carried back in chains to Scotland to be my pleasure slave so long ago.

She began to pant heavily.

It was becoming harder for her to breath as I cast my spell upon her. Her proud tits were no longer standing up to mine and were staring to droop. Her posture no longer proud and erect. Those nipples no longer glowed with fire. I walked closer sensually, closing the distance between us. My curvy hips swaying from side to side. My vagina hypnotic to her large luminous green eyes as I swayed. I ran my hands down my stomach feeling the well muscled abs of a sexfighter beneath my smooth soft tummy. We were now just yards apart.

Then with a flick of my finger I released her and laughed jauntingly, taunting her now!

“You never could resist my spells dear Kellie!” said I

Her huge breasts heaved as she struggled to regain her breath and composure. Her buxom chest rose and fell rapidly again and again. I was not unaffected. However my excitement at her distress was purely sexual. Finally her tits stopped their drooping.

I stood with my hands on my hips, my big scooping breasts pushed out towards her, my young nipples arching upward proudly. So close to each other.

“I will let you have all the time you need to regain your composure before we continue !” I bullied her. It felt good.

My kegels clinched involuntarily.

Her face was a delicious mix of red Irish temper and pink humiliation.

She was strong, fierce, and very dangerous now. She’d been dealt another indignity at shall we say “my hands”.

I must be on my guard now and continue to goad her to react purely instinctively and emotionally.

In my clan women were trained to use our minds as well as our bodies, our very life force during lesbian combat.

But she had cut many of my sisters down with those great pointed battle tits raging angrily in our past lives. Instinctively finding every weakness.

I remembered all their young faces and remembered each name. I knew she did as well. She had mocked and humiliated each one with every victory before I could arrive. She’d given gold to someone I trusted to keep me out of the way. I was their Princess. It was my duty to be there. Yet I had failed them. Her deception only increased my hatred and contempt for her. She was without honor and had to always win at any cost.

By the time I knew of the battle and had arrived Kellie was drunk with battle lust from all my fallen comrades. I remember her screaming “Is there no Scott left to face me?” and my sisters lying all around her on the ground moaning in pain. Begging for release. We both remembered it all to well. She reveled in it and seized any opportunity to brag and gloat about it to any who would listen.

Fully recovered now, while I was lost in thought, the bitch began running her fingers through her fiery red haired bush to entice me again. The action served it’s purpose perfectly. She knew I both loved and hated the red fire that was her birthright.

I felt my labia swelling embarrassingly by her hand. A strong pulse began pounding in my clitoris because she was rubbing herself for me again. I had forgotten. She was quite the seductress. Kellie was casting a spell of her own over me now. One I might not be able to resist. She seemed somehow stronger than in the past.

Slowly my hand began to move down. Little by little she was forcing me. When I touched myself I felt uncontrollable desire for this temptress. She must have looked like the devils own daughter when I reopened my eyes. So beautiful it was frightening. A fallen angel full of fire and light.

Apparently she’d been perfecting her spells against me for some lifetimes until the appointed hour. That hour was now here much to my chagrin.

She knew her former Mistress all too well!

She was almost too much for me!

I managed to force myself to continue towards her. Her green eyes tightly shut in concentration. It was hard with her luminous image burning in my mind. Her control over my body. I gathered all of my strength.

By the time she reopened her eyes I was upon her. She hadn’t thought me strong enough to move, a mistake she must now pay me for. I wrapped my strong arms around her in a tight tit to tit hug. Our big breasts looking massive pancaked together so. Her arms were now pinned at her sides. Useless.

“NOW WHAT WITCH???” I shouted into her face.

I spread my strong legs apart and lifted her off the ground. Our huge battle tits smashed each other’s. It was overwhelming.

I struggled to contain all that energy. All that power and womanhood. To keep her helpless for what I had planned next to do.

My hot hard upturned nipples were under hers now. I jabbed them deeply into her soft white tit flesh. She screamed. Again and again I hurt her as she had done to my fallen sisters. I showed her no mercy. Each of her screams was for my fallen companions. Lifting and pushing and punching tits as I hugged her mercilessly. Tormenting her with my own hot fiery nipples and dark flame. Tears welled up in her eyes. I showed no mercy.

Finally I could contain her considerable power and hot rage no longer. We were blasted apart. But I had hurt her I thought. That was certain.

Before I got my wits about me again two great angry tits rammed into me pulmulting and lifting my heavy jugs from beneath. How humiliating and painful to have a sturdy pair of breasts pick your own up from underneath then let them slam down so violently. More pain exploded on my left as she swung strong tits from her tight little waist and walloped my girls again. I instinctively covered my left tit and a barrage of blows from both her great white mounds attacked my right breast. The pain was awful.

I had unknowingly released a berserker!

Think Princess think! Remember your training or all is lost.

I took my battle stance, my hurting left side exposed to her. She saw opportunity and came at  me straight on with both breasts bouncing, however at the last minute I spun and smashed her chest with a spinning double breasted punch to both her girls. She reeled in pain and surprise. A spinning hit because of it’s increased momentum could end a titfight in one blow. Much like a spinning back fist in martial combat.

There was a look of shock on her face as I smashed her tits under mine delivering another decisive blow taking her head on tit to tit.

I was like a great white ram. I charged again tits jumping wildly as I ran and pancaked her hurting breasts so hard she fell right down on her lovely ass. From the looks of those tits I had done a lot of damage.

I stood over her gloating. Looking down my nose at her lying in pain on her side in the dirt. Nursing her great white breasts tenderly. I placed my foot on her left tit to roll her over on her back. I’d planned to put my foot on her vanquished tits and start my victory poses. The ultimate humiliation for any warrior maiden.

Suddenly she swept my other leg from under me and we both were on the ground.
We were in each other’s hair and rolling over and over in an instant. Tugging, ripping, and tearing at each other’s locks while naked in the dirt. Our curvy legs entwined like smooth muscled female pythons as we fought and rolled over and over. Each determined to master her rival. Her most dangerous and hated enemy.

Finally we rolled into the soft cool grass together.

At length we somehow got up on our knees. The hair yanking and pulling from side to side continued for what seemed like hours. When it became apparent neither of us could dominate the other like this things got TRULY UGLY!

We sought to scratch each other’s faces seeking to mare the beauty of our enemy!

We bit each other’s white young flesh and sunk our sharp strong nails deep into one another’s perfect round asses. Somehow the pain and satisfaction of doing that made events become even more heated.

Lust was upon us. Lesbian lust for one another and battle lust. We both started enjoying it much too much. It was terribly dangerous. But we fought each other with complete abandon!

We cursed one another and spat in each other’s faces!

We pawed and clawed and raked each other like two fierce tigresses! As only two women know how to do. I could feel her ivory skin beneath my strong red talons.

First I was hurt. Then she. Again and again.

There was a generous amount of tit mauling!

Advanced nipple holds and sucking techniques were used to engorge the nipples before biting.

Vaginal molestation both taken and given by both sides took an extremely heavy toll on each of us. My pussy ached with pain and lust. The pelvic tension built and built to the extreme yet there was no release.

We fought on and on like this until the day was waining. So much torment and damage happened that day to us at each other’s hands.

Lesbian vixens in heat fighting for supremacy. Battle lust and the need to destroy, or better still, sexually dominate our hated enemy was the only path left open to us in this lifetime now. There would have to be a reckoning. There must be a final ending to our story.

I had never been in a fight that lasted so long nor was so fierce. Never had I met in BATTLE or BED a woman equal to myself before.

I HAD FINALLY MET MY MATCH!!!

I had fiery red fistfuls of her hair in my hands as she finally managed to roll all her weight on top of me. Pinning me down cxnt to cxnt. She was most skillful at finally mastering me.

I HAVE BEEN MOUNTED!!! my panicking mind screamed at me

She was VERY,  VERY, VERY...

Dominant!

Beautiful!

Skilled in all the ways of women towards women!

Proud, Sensual, and Extremely Strong!

She gazed down on me with haughty green eyes as I lay helpless on my back at her mercy. My head pinned down by my thick brown hair around her fists. She put me in a scissor hold, pussy to pussy. Her strong beautiful legs continued to hold mine at a disadvantage despite all my struggling.

Her red main was blazing like a crown of rarest fine rubies above me. I could feel the heat of her pussy increasing atop my own. She looked every bit a queen. Still wrapped around one of her fists were my beautiful chestnut locks. I could not move. Now she had total control of the battle.

She then bent her head down to me, hot contempt in her eyes and licked my face humiliating me. Her hot breath burning. She planted deadly kisses all along my neck and behind my ears as she yanked my head back and forth effortlessly by my dark hair. She kneaded my ripe young breasts with her free hand to entice me by her dominance.

“You never knew that I’m also a Princess did you Rebecca?’ She said scornfully.

“No” I whimpered

Then she said,

“We Irish don’t go around announcing our royal heritage the way you pitiful Scotts do. We are warrior maidens first before anything else my fallen Princess!”

“I destroyed all your strongest warrior sisters.  And now it’s time for a Warrior Princess on Princess battle for total dominance. This will finally finish everythig between us once and for all time. Woman to woman and cxnt to cxnt.   I know you’ve been in lots of battles such as this to increase your wealth, land, and power. I’ve watched you patiently.” She continued.

“I know all your moves Princess. From the looks of things you are all but beaten already!”

“Once I’ve thoroughly destroyed you with my supernatural power I’m going after your mother The Queen of Lebis! Her old body will be no match for my young fair sex! She will lap up my cum while I ride her pretty chin.”

“And then when she is consumed in my fire I will be The Queen!”

“IT WILL NOT END THIS WAY EVIL WITCH!!! “ I spat at her

But she started to ride my brown pussy with her fiery red pussy straddling mine and pushing me down down down into the soft grass. For a long time she continued to rub me cxnt to cxnt. Exacting pleasure and power from me. My body began to betray me. I must have become very flushed because she began to laugh and belittle me. She was a royal Princess in her own right, having her revenge and she seemed insatiable. I could tell by her elation the taste of my humiliation was sweet.

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned Aye Princess?!” She scoffed

Princess Kellie kept me down without mercy. She sunk sharp red nails into my soft sensitive tits.

I screamed and screamed in pain!

Unimaginable agony ripped through my chest. As undeniable pleasure filled my loins. I tried to cover myself with my arms but so strong a rage and lust was she in she simply brushed my arms aside and pinned them to the ground. This must have been what felled my brave sisters before I could arrive to the battle. Now I knew. Perhaps it was too late for me now also.

I could not continue the contest like this. I managed to reach a hand in, my sharpened red  nails ripped down her left breast. Both the tit and nipple were clawed deeply. There was blood. She screamed loudly and removed her hand from my tits and clutched her own damaged breast.

At length we locked hands.

She was testing my strength to see if I were now weak enough for her to perform a facial mount.

I was not. Not yet at least!

She tribbed me mercilessly heightening my arousal as she continued to pleasure herself with my body again and again at my expense.

She was trying to keep me down and aroused.  And It was working flawlessly. I fought with my sturdy arms and wide pelvis. No mater how I moved my body to make her cum, she proved superior. This continued for a long long time. On and on we continued our struggle.

It began to get dark.

Good.

Let the darkness hide my shame.

It was the ultimate humiliation and I thought of all the women I had defeated this way for wealth, power, and land for my family’s sake long long ago..

I became very ashamed.

But what my enemy never understood, is that what makes me more aroused makes me stronger. It had always been thus with me and now I was in a fight for my very life.  And Princess Kellie was tribbing me quite masterfully. I was experiencing intense arousal the same as she.

I remembered all the bigger girls at school out wrestling me until I developed. Something reminded me of the scenes in my mind when I topped each one of those young fems. There was something here connected somehow. If I could just remember.

Suddenly our gazes locked, I could tell her injured tit was hurting her a great deal more than she’d shown.

Magic fire shot from my bright blue eyes and peered into her soul. I saw a moment of doubt and then caught the briefest scent of fear. It was undeniably Kellies own sweet scent.

It was the scent of fear!

That’s what I remembered when I thought of my old schoolgirl battles. The same sweet smell my tormentors had when the developing busty lesbian they had previously beaten had her curvy knees on their shoulders, full round ass on their tits, and their so so pretty long hair wrapped around her fists.

The fear of what the girl you had bullied both physically and mentally was about to do to you.

THAT WAS REAL FEAR! And you were all alone with her. They had all found out one girl at a time that the rumors about me were very true.

AND I HAD FOUND MYSELF! Both then and again NOW!

I began to push Kellies strong curvy arms with all my might. She bore her pussy down on mine relentlessly. My own hips began to rock as we strained against each other. Our nipples rubbing hotly as we fought, chaffed and sensitive. It felt like piercing needles when they brushed together but was extremely exciting none the less. Pain and pleasure, two sides of the same coin. How we loved to give and to get. Both of us as we were, flushed with womanly rage and battle sex. It was overwhelming and intoxicating!

It’s what we both lived and fought for! My lust for her grew and grew! I became stronger!

I spread my arms wider and wider. Pulling her closer and closer down towards me. Her hot labored breath moist and exciting on my neck as I’m sure mine was to her. I wrapped my curvy legs around hers and pulled her into me. Princess Kellie’s hot juices drenched my clit. Mine did likewise to hers.

Such a generous amount of fluid could make this contest last all night.

WE WERE VERY WELL MATCHED INDEED!!!

Neither of us could hold back any longer. Soft moans and whimperings filled the night air. I slid a feline leg between hers and we began to mark each other’s strong soft thighs with our scents. Pheromones are oh so powerful.

It was the right time to do that now.

The scent of two vixens in heat, putting everything on the line, pitting all their strengths against the other “top” to be told she was the better woman by her rival. Henceforth to become the new Mistress.

To physically mark her body with your cxnt and scent and have her smell like The Alpha Female who has utterly beaten her. There was nothing else so exhilarating for women such as us. She becomes your property after conquest with that marking.

We were still trying to over power each other physically and sexually. I lifted my strong fine tits into hers from below. My hot right nipple found the injury I’d inflicted to her left breast. She winced noticeably.

I jabbed my strong tit into hers again and again. Mercilessly. I would be the ONLY QUEEN!!!

I let lose a barrage of tit fighting techniques I’d not used since my training days. My firm young rack making her tits bounce in all directions. Her tit flesh jiggled and shook uncontrollably. Both her breasts, were being attacked from below. My hot pink nipples seared into her soft white flesh. Then I applied our most secret breast battle finishing hold.

I gathered all my fire. My nipples were glowing hotly. I ran my arms under hers and pulled her down into my hot tits by her shoulders while I wrapped my strong sexy legs around her waist and squeezed. I clinched her to me with all my might, from both my arms and my legs.

She screamed again and again uncontrollably in pure agony! But I only tightened my hold!

“WITCH!!!!!” she screamed

“BEST WITCH!!!!!!” I spat back at her

I stabbed her with my tits again.

“SAY IT PRINCESS!!!” I yelled at her.

“WHO IS BETTER???”

“NEVER!!” she screamed frantically

I squeezed her between my thighs and told her I could easily break her ribs.  Still she would not submit to my will or say those magic words to me. She was a strong willed slut, I’d give her that.

As I rolled on top of my victim I felt her smooth muscled legs braced wide apart pushing up trying to buck me off. I reached behind and sunk a thick chubby finger in her dripping pussy.  I fingered her while I rubbed my clit all over hers. It felt good to be on top of her again. The more she struggled the more I let my fingers and pussy do their work.

She moaned like the whore she was, her powerful clit still rising to fight mine. It was far from finished yet.

I stopped rubbing her clitoris with my own and simply started pressing down on it harder and harder with mine. Holding it down where it throbbed against my own more powerful little princess. I WOULD RULE HER!

I fingered her over and over when my wet wet pussy wasn’t smothering hers. My hot pulse pounding through my clit beating her pink nub lower and lower. I could feel her pulse on my clit to. It was becoming faster. And it was becoming weaker.

This is what we call a true clit fight.

The forced fingering continued and my brown haired cxnt pressed her red one down. Not allowing her to move or grind. I was up on top, my full weight pressing her mound into the soft green grass. All the time fingering fingering fingering.

She flushed with anger, unable to use her pussy against mine. It was pure hatred and primal rage. She cursed me like a tavern wench. I would not let her cum. I slipped another finger in her exceptionally tight cxnt. Her kegels tightened, her vagina squeezed my fingers very tightly. She began to squeeze my fingers rhythmically. I offered her no release. Only more and more slow fingering.

I took my thumb and rubbed her hood downward Never pulling it back to pleasure her clit. I kept rubbing her as I had been taught. All this was just to make her beg me to release her from all the pelvic tension, pain, and lust. I enjoyed her squirming under my broad hips. I looked down at my foe beneath me savoring her humiliation and urgent need to cum.

My fingering slowed and and I suddenly pulled them out. She gasped feeling the empty space inside her where my fingers had been.  Her breasts were swollen, nipples engourged. I slapped one hard. It jiggled nicely. So satisfying!

Princess Kellie begged me to suck those jiggling huge tits as I continued to punish them but I would not give her any more pleasure tonight.

“Just suck my nipples....” she begged

“suck my tits and I will cum.... please Becky please!”

“Mistress Becky” I corrected. 

“Oh please…. Yes yes yes my Mistress!”

I laughed as I twisted her clawed nipple giving agony instead of pleasure.

I was moving up her body methodically. My knees and full round young ass pinning her down.  Before she knew it she was in my school girl pin. My strong thighs immobilizing the movement of her head. I could tell my sweet lovely scent was overpowering her. Her face so close to my waiting flower. And she was in fullest bloom.

She looked good beneath me...

“Look what pretty red hair you have Princess!” I said holding it up for her to see.

I ran it through my fingers gingerly. It was soft and fine. I smelled it, it smelled very nice.

“To bad It’s Irish whore red, not beautiful brown like mine!” I taunted

“The Princess” tried to turned her head in shame. Unable to meet my gaze any longer.

“And look at that useless Irish slut between my legs again!” I continued.

“What should I do with her? Should I just fuck you Princess and leave your body unspent?”

As I spoke these words I smelled her fear palpably.

It was time for me to take my prize!

I wrapped several rounds of Kellie’s curly red hair around my left fist and pulled her mouth onto my dripping pussy while I reached behind with my right and started finger fucking her again and molesting her cxnt.

I was not gentle..

“Eat my pussy like your life depended on it!”
“Because it does!”
I screamed and she complied.

I continued finger banging the bitch pausing when she was close to cumming to maul her red hot vagina again with my sharp red  talons. Pinching her clit painfully if she was getting to much pleasure. Controlling her like the bitch she was.

I enjoyed rubbing my dripping puss on her chin, her mouth, over her nose as she gasped for air. That was the first time I cum on her.

“AGAIN!!!”

“EAT IT!!!” I screamed to the one who had challenged me and was now my property.

Angrily I yanked her red hair hard with both my strong arms pulling her face into my hot waiting pussy. She began to eat my vagina like a good girl should! I reached behind to finger her dripping cxnt more. Always stopping short of allowing her to orgasm.

The moon rose and we continued. My great perky white tits towering over her, bouncing freely in the moonlight as she yearned desperately for me. My full heavy ass bouncing on her flattening tits.

I pulled my hair up as I rode her shamelessly. It felt luxurious and soft. Staring at the beaten rival between my thighs in the full moonlight was rapturous pleasure. She did indeed make a good pleasure slut.

I began to relive our battle in my mind. I ground into her tongue with renewed enthusiasm as I relived every moment of it. I continued to instruct Princess Kellie verbally and physically as to how best pleasure her new Mistress.

My hands moved over my large tits as I relived our conjurings against each other. And how blindingly beautiful she looked when her strong spell almost overwhelmed me. Still I had utterly vanquished her!

I had victory orgasm after victory orgasm while she lapped my cream up hungrily each time. She wasn’t such a fast learner. I had trained her once before as my Irish pleasure slut long long ago. But I knew some new tricks to teach her now.

The moon had risen and the moon had set and still I used her shamelessly. Alternately giving her pleasure and pain while she served beneath me bringing her to the edge of orgasm but never allowing it. Her pink pussy was congested and swollen she started whimpering and her tears began streaming down her face.

SHE WAS FINALLY BEATEN!!!

I HAD DONE IT!!!

The first rays of sunlight were peaking over the horizon.

“Well it looks like you are good for just about one more fuck tonight Kellie!”  I said menacingly.

I felt her shudder beneath me. I pinned her arms down and forced my body on top of hers. Tit to tit and clit to clit. I pushed her legs apart as I held her in my grapevine finishing hold. Her vagina gaped open. So good to hurt and humble her this way!!

I could feel the renewed power surging through my arms and legs, my great beautiful breasts and vagina. Part of this had been Kellie’s power. I had taken it by my skill and strength from her. I lorded it over her. Holding her down and taunting the Princess relentlessly. Obscenely kissing and licking her face, neck, and body. Behind her ears.

Now while she was powerless I ground my superior pussy into hers. I brought her to the edge of pleasure again and again but just as she thought she’d cum I’d slam into her causing so much pain she’d lose her arousal.

“HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS YOU ARROGANT WITCH???!” I screamed at her. Savoring my dominance.

I used my long hot pointed tongue on her even more, licking up and down her neck and the side of her face as she turned away from me.

“I THOUGHT YOU LIKED TO FIGHT PRETTY GIRLS KELLIE???” I screamed.

I began tribbing her faster and harder.  My young cxnt  was angry and dominate. It feasted on Kellie’s weakened pussy hungrily.

I muscled my tits down on her still hurting and punished bosom. They were a far cry from the proud firm high tits she had when we began.

“No  way are these going to get any better! At least not without surgery!” said I.

“I don’t think your daddy can afford new ones!” I mocked as I jigged her flattened chest.

Her broken chest felt nice under my firm rack. And knowing I was responsible made my nipples very erect.

“Poor poor Kellie...” I patted her breasts as we rubbed our clits together.

“Should I put her in a tit smother and just end it now?” I said out loud

“Or fuck the fire permanently out of this once proud lesbian, extinguishing her hateful flame forever?”

For the first time I realized these things were finally in my power! How I’d dreamt and fantasized about doing them! Frequently pleasuring myself at the thought of my enemie’s demise at my own hands, tits, or vagina...

I was elated and we started grinding our pussies in perfect rhythm together. I could tell the pleasure was not lost on her despite my stern threatening tone.

“Or should I let the embers smolder red hot?”
“Let it simmer?”
“Rekindle?”
“Grow in Hatred, Strength, and Power to taste again?” I said sweetly.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Mistress Becky!” she screamed. 

With that we both exploded into fits of orgasms. Uncontrollably bucking and grinding each other. I kissed her mouth long and deeply with much passion. Her hot tongue matched mine move for move with it’s own fire, drawing strength and healing from me. Intruding into my mouth hungrily as we came together again and again. I let my power flow into her then return to me. I could feel the power growing in her now strong young breasts again.

Finally it was done...

As I mused I heard her sultry voice say:

“This isn’t over you Nasty Pictish whore!”

I stood up and looked down on her between my large perfect breasts, my hard nipples making my tits define the term “Bombshell”. Her green eyes were blazing, long red hair sprawled all around her on the ground. Pink nipples erect and proud again. Battle cum dripping down her thighs. Legs open deceivingly, seductively, welcoming me. Pussy still full of fire!!!

She was just exceptionally beautiful. Even beaten.

I lay down beside her. Put a soft curvy inner thigh on hers. We began gently rubbing together. She responded just like a good girl should moaning with pleasure. I stuck my hot wet tongue in her ear and whispered:

“You’re right Kellie, it’s not over!!!”

As I placed a green velvet collar around her neck.

“Now what did you say about my mom???”

THE END
Please be aware I'm definitely a Queen, not a Princess...

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
Re: Becky Sunshine vs Kellie The Red Vixen
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 03:57:05 AM »
Great story

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 04:14:28 PM »

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 02:53:49 PM »
Great story Becky. I enjoyed reading it very much,Thanks for putting in the time and effort to entertain us all!

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 10:39:22 PM »
An absolutely wonderfully written story! Your description of both emotions and the fight itself was amazing! I would love yo read more from you!

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 05:05:09 AM »
Great story Becky. I enjoyed reading it very much,Thanks for putting in the time and effort to entertain us all!

thank you sweetheart. i appreciate you taking the time to read it and i’m very glad you enjoyed it.

xoxo

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 05:06:56 AM »
An absolutely wonderfully written story! Your description of both emotions and the fight itself was amazing! I would love yo read more from you!

thanks so much, you are very kind. i appreciate your encouragement.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 11:55:11 AM »

Great story and thank you Becky for taking your time to write the story.
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2022, 07:18:33 PM »

Great story and thank you Becky for taking your time to write the story.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Leeann... Thanks for taking the time to read it and for your encouragement!

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2022, 07:20:45 PM »
Thanks Elle my little Sex Kitten!

Offline Michellepantero

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2022, 05:09:42 AM »
Excellent story Sunshine. Extremely well written.
I'm fantastic