News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pure Aftermath

• 10 Replies

Offline ninjoe42

Pure Aftermath
« on: August 26, 2022, 02:13:27 AM »
This story is inspired by my darling wife, who can be both wonderful and monstrous.

"Uh-oh, what happened?" I asked. I had arrived home after a long work night to find my wife reclined on the couch, an ice pack under each reddened breast. She gave me an exhausted smile.

"Get me a drink and I'll tell you," she said. She let her eyes close after the request, sinking back into a restful state.

"What do you want?" I asked, on my way to the kitchen.

"Liquid," was all she managed to say.

I put together a gin and tonic as best I could and brought it to her. She gingerly took it while holding the ice pack with her elbow, wincing as she navigated the drink to her mouth. She sipped and sat quietly for a time. But my patience fought a losing battle against my curiosity and eagerness.

"Sooooo?" I asked.

"If its not obvious, I had a little 'feminen tussle' today. A rough one at that," she said, then went quiet again.

"How? Against who? Are you ok?" I felt a stir, the very idea got my blood flowing. There were a million details I wanted, and she had.

"Questions in order of importance," she chuckled a little, "Trisha Smith. Remember the woman that was sassing me at the PTA meeting I told you about? No? I said she was sniping at me and shooting down my ideas?"

"Oh yeah, I remember," I lied, "so what happened?"

My wife cuddled up against me, putting her drink aside. "Well a debate got a little heated. Then, after the meeting, we tried to talk it out. We were both still a little too heated though, should have waited longer. So we stepped into a closet and, you know, settled things." She rested her head on my should and relaxed into me.

My patience was already dead, but my eagerness kept kicking the corpse. "And?" I asked.

"And what?" She responded. I could feel the smile in her voice, she knew what she was doing.

"Dont 'and what' me! What sort of fight was it? Who won? What happened?!"

"Oh, what does all that matter really?" She said. She snuggled into me harder, I could feel the smugness growing.

"It matters SO much!" I burst out. I wrapped my arm around her and held her tight against me, shaking her a little like the truth might just fall out."

She sat up and kissed me, very gently. I let it linger, enjoying her softness. She pulled away only a little, her eyes locked on mine. She said in a husky voice, "We had a titfight. And we had a sexfight."

My cock sprung to life immediately, my heart was racing, my breath becoming ragged all at once.

"And?" Was all I could dumbly say.

"And what?" She asked. Now I could see the incorrigible smile play over her lips.

"More!" I demanded, my hands sliding over her body, making their way to her chest.

"Easy! Easy!" Wincing as I touched her chest. My wife was wonderfully ample, a D or DD depending on the day. Though now they were swollen even larger, they must have taken a beating.

"Sorry! But, youve got to tell me more!" I insisted. I became more gentle and soothing with my touches, moving the ice packs aside. She sighed at the softer treatment, clearly enjoying the tenderness.

"Hmm, I suppose," she said. "Well...we went in a utility closet. And I took off my shirt, and so did she. Then I took off my bra, and so did she."

The vagueness of her description was choking me, and she knew it.

"And?!"

"And we had a titfight," she said casually.

"But...but I dont even know what she looks like!" That was the first question I managed to splutter out.

"Oh yeah, I suppose you don't. Well she's a latina girl, in looks anyways. Curvy, bit shorter than me. Heavier, but most of that is in her ass I think. Dark hair, dark eyes, all that."

"Were her tits bigger than yours?" I asked.

"Rude," she said, her brow furrowing.

Sorry! But, you know, you described the rest of her. Just kinda seemed like you missed a detail," I said.

"Right, but its rude to compare like that." She was still pouting. I tried to put more attention into gently massaging her breasts, causing her to sign and relax.

"You're right, you're right," I conceded, "I should just have asked how big she was," I said.

"Hmm...I suppose. Apology accepted," she said. She looked down at her breasts, watching my hands for a moment. "You know, I guess she was about as big at the start as I am now. How about that?"

"So she was bigger th-er, she was pretty big huh?" Her eyes flicked up at the near comparison, but she was satisfied with my save.

"Yeah, she had some big tits," said my wife. She replaced my hands with her own and held her breasts up, "Definitely bigger than mine, by just a bit. But I think I was just a bit firmer."

My cock was hard as stone, pulsing against the confinement of my pants. "So, then what happened?" I asked.

"Like I said, we had a titfight." She said nonchalantly, letting her tits drop. This woman was the devil.

"W-who struck first?" I asked. I had to play this carefully I realized. Too much pushing and she'd clam up. She wanted to tease me, and for the prize of this incredible information I was willing to be tortured, let alone teased.

"Ummm..." She looked askance, she was actually trying to remember. "I guess I di- no wait she did! Yeah..." Another askance look as she put some things back in order. "Yeah, she struck first."

"How?" I asked.

"With her tits," she said. It was a dodgy answer, but it still made my cock lurch and my hairs stand on end.

I tried a different tact, "Aww poor girl, did she get you good?" I reached behind her and rubbed her back a little."

"Yeah," she pouted, her eyes closing at the touch, "she really smashed me with that first one."

"But I bet you came right back didnt you?" I said.

"Eventually," she said. She was laying a trap, and I had to navigate it.

"Oh? Did she keep the initiative for a while?"

"A little while, yeah. I had a hard time getting off the wall. Easy pickings you know." She said.

That detail was a reward, I could tell from the coy smile on her face. The rules were becoming clearer; Do good, get a detail. Do bad, I go quiet. Do neutral, I tease.

"Poor girl. Those were some big boobs to get hit by," I said. I moved my hands to her chest again, but she gave me a hard look. Shit, I just compared them again.

"Yup." Was all she said.

"Uhh...but I bet these awesome tits gave better than they got!" I said. I leaned forward and gently kissed her reddened breasts, each on the top. It felt like a clumsy recovery, but still a recovery.

"Hmm. Yeah, they did some damage," she said, "definitely got a few good noises out of her."

My breath caught. "From the pain of your tits hitting hers?"

"Or the pleasure, who knows really?" She said. She reached a hand down and stroked my leg, her fingers getting dangerously close to my cock.

"So...did she get any noises out of you?"

"Maybe," she said. Too direct.

"Maybe?" I asked. I wasnt sure how to get out of this one yet.

"Maybe. Tough to remember, was too focused on her."

I was fixating, I had to escape. Lose this battle, fight the war. "So, what happened next?"

"We kept on titfighting," she said.

"Back and forth?" I asked.

"Yup, back and forth." She said. It was meant to be a neutral response, but I felt like I got a detail out of her. Advantage passed back and forth.

"Sounds arduous. Your tits must be very sore, I hope your nipples are ok," I said softly. I leaned down and gave each one a gentle kiss. She sighed and pressed them against my lips ever so slightly.

"They're damn sore," she breathed. I took that as a cue to keep giving them attention, gentle kisses and licks. They were long, stiff nipples, and definitely had an angry shade to them.

"Poor girl," I repeated softly. I kept up my delicate touches, listening to her sighs turn to soft moans. "I got you now," I thought, "you'll tell me anything I want soon."

"Yeah, my poor nipples," she moaned, "she broke them so bad...OUCH!"

"SORRY!" I blurted out, detaching myself from her. The shock of such a rich detail caused me to lose control and suck her nipple too harshly, hurting the already damaged point. She had countered me, sacrificing an exquisite detail to escape my touch.

She leaned away and rubbed the sore nipple, pouting at the pain and the tiny defeat of having given over something so valuable. She looked vulnerable, me being on the offensive wasnt part of the game. But the look she gave me said she wanted comfort, and was ready to accept an apology if I was smart enough to give one.

"Oh Im sorry my poor girl," I said, "You just surprised me. Its hard to imagine anyone being able to..." I gulped, "'break your nipples'", I quoted. Her own words, likely safe.

She kept rubbing them, her eyes drifting off. She was thinking of what had happened, weighing something. "Well, her nipples were thick and tough. I fought them as best I could but..." She lifted her tits up and looked at me, her eyes wide and pathetic, "but she bent them! She fucked my poor nipples with her better ones!"

This. Bitch. This was both reward and punishment. A detail for the apology, and a vicious strike against my self control for the infraction. My cock lurched again, I could see the wet spot of precum on my pants and felt the uncomfortable wet sensation against my leg. I was close to some sort of madness.

"Well...Im sorry to hear that," I said almost monotone.

"Hmph, it was awful," she said, "The way she bent them, hurt them, pinned them down..." It was like she could hear my fracturing willpower. But I stayed strong, simply nodding sympathetically, wrapping my arm around her shoulder in a reassuring her. She was quiet for a second, waiting to see if Id crack. Then she ensured it.

"I think the worst part," she said, her voice deepening, "was how much I liked it."

My mind went to static. I was one errant detail from cumming in my pants.

"Let's move on. What happened next?" Mercy, please.

She grinned at her masterstroke that delivered a decisive victory. "Well, after that, we kept titfighting." Her omission of the detail and return to neutral responses was the mercy I asked for.

"Mmhmm, went on for a while did it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, neither of us were willing to give up of course," she said.

"Oh, it ended in a tie?" I asked, trying to parse a new detail.

"A tie? No, of course not, where's the satisfaction in that? We fought on till there was a winner." She waved off the question.

"A winner by submission?" I asked.

"Uh, yes? Are there other ways?" She asked. She seemed genuine in her confusion.

"Well I dont know if she just gave up in advance when they saw it was going against her, or if you were flattened and it didnt need to be said or what." A piece of clumsy wordplay, maybe shed slip up. My vision was swimming at this point, my lust beginning to cloud my brain.

"Oh. No, it went on till one pair was flattened."

I looked down at her tits, imagining them both crushing a bigger set, and being crushed in turn. My hands, acting on their own, went to her tits and pressed into them a little. My lizard brain watched them spread beneath my palms and imagined them being dominated.

She shuddered a little, the ache running through her, but she let me imagine for a moment longer before pulling my hands away. I could see arousal in her eyes, she was getting turned on by this. She climbed on top of me, straddling my on the couch. She hiked up her skirt so we fit better together till the length of my clothed cock pressed against her.

"You don't even care what happened after do you?" She asked.

"Of course I do," I said. Though I wasnt entirely sure what she meant.

She waited, and we simply gazed into each other's eyes.

"You dont even remember, do you?" She said.

"Remember?" I kept looking down at her tits, whatever I was looking at was the only thing I could think of.

"We had a sexfight," she said plainly. She emphasized this by rolling her hips and stroking my length with her panty covered pussy.

"Oh god..." I breathed out. I had forgotten. I was so wrapped around her little finger that there wasnt enough of me to exist beyond this moment.

"Yeah, that. You havent asked a single question about that," she said. She was trying to revive me. She reached down and picked up the gin and tonic i had made for her and held it to my lips. My mouth was dry as a bone from all the canine-like panting, and I drained it totally. She plucked out an icecube and ran it over my brow. When did it get so hot in here?

"It was...was it after the, uh, the titfight?"

She raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Uh-huh. It was after the titfight," she said.

"And...and you and her," I swallowed hard, "fucked. Each other." I said.

"That IS how those work," she said, rolling her hips again. I wondered how much of that was for her, and how much was for me.

"Did you, umm, did..." My brain was putty, "did you win?"

She rolled her eyes, "Always so focused on the destination. Everyone knows its the journey that matters. Besides what business is it of yours?" She stopped grinding on me. I was being corrected, reminded of the rules. I took a few deep breaths and tried to gather up my composure into a slumped little pile.

"Whoever lost the titfight probably had a lot to prove in the sexfight huh?" I asked. The grinding started again, just a little.

"Oh yes, the loser definitely put on her A-game. She was furious," she said. My putty brain scanned what she said word by word for information. My wife said 'she', did that mean the other girl? No...no there's no way it was that simple.

"Furious, I bet. Have to save face right?" I said.

My wife nodded sagely, "Indeed. Pride matters you know. Having your tits whipped and dominated can really bruise a girl's ego," she said.

"God, she might be talking about herself," I thought. A meaningless thought. Of course she could be, but I didnt know. I had to not think about, Id get lost.

"Did all that fury make a difference?" I asked.

"Oh, it did. At least at first," she was starting to lean into me now, enjoying the soft pleasure of grinding on me.

"At first?" I asked.

"Yup," was all she said. Fuck. I was in no state to play this game anymore, but I didnt have a choice.

"Did you use hands...or...not?" It was all I had at that moment.

She leaned back again, I couldnt help but stare at her chest while she spoke, "You know, funny thing. We didn't really. I mean we did a little, but primarily no," she shrugged and gave me a half smile.

"So that means you two fucked..." I swallowed hard, "pussy to pussy? Scissoring?"

"Is that what that means?" She asked. I wasn't ready for that. I was barely in a state to ask questions, much less answer them.

"Y-yes? I think that's what that means," I couldnt think of anything else.

"Oh, well if thats what you think, sure," she said. Her smirk was far too obvious, far too proud. She was enjoying fucking with me far too much.

I thrust against her a little and she cooed a soft moan. Now we were moving in tandem. A minute or so went by, both of us just grinding together and panting. My cock felt like it was fit to burst, but somehow she kept it in check.

"Losing interest?" She asked.

"No I-"

"I get it, there's only so much one can really say about these sorts of things," she said. She was yanking the chain, not done with me yet.

"No! Uhh, how-how many orgasms were there?" A good one, I felt on track again.

Her hand slipped down and unbuttoned my pants. She unsaddled herself from me and slid my clothes off, pausing when she saw my throbbing rigidity. For a second I saw in her what she was doing to me, eyes glazed over a cock throbbing so hard it moved on its own. One entirely at her command. She recovered though, and slipped her panties down. I could see her wetness glistening.

She straddled me again, and guided my cock to her entrance, wrapping herself around just the head of me.

"Just one," she said, and drove me up into her.

We screamed. We screamed and held onto each other for dear life. My cock effortlessly plowed inside of her and went deeper than it had ever gone before. She shuddered in my grasp and I clutched her tight to me, almost as tight as her pussy squeezed me.

It took a while before either of us could speak again. Neither of us had orgasmed, only been shocked at the indescribable pleasure. Slowly, I began to rock in her.

"Just one?" I asked.

"Just one," she gasped back. No snark, just clarification. She started moving with me, shivering in pleasure. We kept our eyes locked.

"One was all it took?" I moaned and massaged her tits while she slowly rode me. The fact that I hadnt cum already was a miracle, but it almost felt like I was too aroused to cum. My cock would be satisfied with nothing less than answers.

"Yes, oh fuck, it was a really big one. The loser couldnt go on."

"Oh god!" I thrust into her hard. She shrieked and slumped against me. I felt her nails in my back as her tension built.

"Someone lost? The sexfight?" A dumb question, but it was all I had.

"Yes! Someone lost, someone got outfucked," she was losing herself. She couldnt keep her head straight. My eagerness had transformed into greed, and I tried to take advantage. I started thrusting into her in a steady perfect rhythm, rolling into her and exploring her depths with my cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she groaned in ecstasy.

"Did the winner's clit fuck the loser's clit?" I asked, "Did the loser's clit get tamed?" I sped up my thrusts.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck! Yes, it did, the loser's clit got fucked. Fucked so hard! Faster! Harder!"

I fucked her harder and faster. She bounced up and down the length of my cock, lubricated to frictionless perfection by her arousal. "And did the loser serve the winner?"

"Yes! Yes the loser learned her place! Oh fuck! Dont stop!"

I slammed her down hard onto my cock, and held her there. She screamed, but I held her still. The near orgasmic heights of her pleasure eased ever so slightly as I rolled my hips into her again.

"Did she learn her place? Did you outfuck her?" I asked her straight to her face, her glazed eyes trying to make sense of the sudden change.

"W-what?" She mumbled.

"Did." I thrust. "You." Again. "Win." Harder. She moaned with each thrust, but on the third her demeanor changed. There was fight in her still.

"It was so close, who can say?" She said defiantly. I began thrusting into her faster and moaned along with my ministrations.

"Did you flatten her big tits?!" I barked at her.

"Gadah!" She was she was able to muster, being fucked this hard was scrambling her brain. I kept it up for a minute more till I thought she was about to cum, then slowed.

"Bastard!" She shouted in frustration. She tried to work herself on me, but she was too tired to do anything more than tease herself.

"Did you get your titties flattened? Did her bigger titties own yours?" I asked, and thrust lightly into her. A promise of pleasure for obedience.

"I-I..." she began riding me in turn, we sped up together. When she took too long to answer I slowed. She bit my shoulder in frustration.

"She beat my nipples! Isnt that enough?!" She practically shouted at me.

I groaned as she held up her tits for me, showing me her hard nipples. My mind was flooded with images of them being bent and tamed, of my wife moaning in pleasure at their defeat. I fucked her as hard as I could, my willpower briefly overcome.

"OH GOD YES!" She screamed over and over, escalating in volume. I could feel her pussy quivering on me, a preorgasmic tremor that heralded an apocalyptic explosion of pleasure. I had one last chance. I rubbed my last two brain cells left together in an attempt to make a spark of willpower.

"Tell me or I wont let you cum!" Grabbing her hips I began to control her ascent and descent, keeping her on the barest edge. It took every ounce of strength I had to keep the rhythm perfect. Even a little too fast and she'd cum, a little too slow and she might regain the wits to counter me again. I couldnt withstand another attack.

"I....I....fuuuuuck! IIIIII!" She looked me square in the eye and I saw her willpower crack.

"I d-, I di-..." her voice was strained through gritted teeth.

"You did." I repeated. I kept the rhythm.

"I di-di-" she hissed. I kept going, enraptured by the answers that were so close yet so unclear.

"I didn't win both!" She cried out, raking her nails down her body as her secrets were laid bare. On reflex, I slammed my hips into her. I fucked her hard, and it only took moments before she exploded around me, screaming incoherently.

My mind was awash in a vague lusty dream. Didnt win both. That meant lost, and won. Won and lost. Sexfight, titfight. Won. Lost.

Suddenly my hands were pinned on either side of my head and I was snapped from my reverie. My wife had recovered from her orgasm, and instead of blissful after glow, she was brimming with rage. I had broken the rules.

She began to ride me, hard. "I didnt win both," she repeated again. I moaned at the confirmation, and at the expert strokes of her hips. Her pussy gripped me tight and was milking my cock hard.

"You didnt win-" I started to repeat

"So which is it? Huh? Did my big firm tits get flattened? Did she knock them around and make me submit?" She pressed her tits into my face and I groaned against her, imagining these perfect tits submitting.

"And if she did," my wife pressed on, "that means I outfucked that big assed latina girl, doesnt it? My clit broke hers, and I slapped her around while she came underneath me. Her pussy ravaged by mine as I made her my bitch!"

"Oh my fucking god!" I howled as she pumped and rode me hard, demonstrating to my imagination how she'd do it.

"Or I maybe I crushed her bigger tits! Maybe I pinned her to the wall and flattened her! Those big jugs crushed flat. Her telling me mine are better, sucking my nipples in subservience!"

She pushed a nipple into my mouth and I sucked on it hard. She growled, and I could tell it hurt her, but I was mad with lust.

"And if thats true," she barrelled on, "what does it mean she did to me?! Hmm?! Say it, if I crushed her tits, what did she do to me?!"

"S-she outfucked youuuu!" What was she doing?! My cock wasnt cumming! It needed answers, and it had them, but at the same time it had nothing!

"Yeah that's right! It means your hot wife got her pussy fucked right there on the floor! It means I got beaten and tamed by a better woman with weaker tits! Thats what that would mean doesnt it?! Is that what happened?!" She was screaming at me as she rode me.

"Yes! No! I don't know! Please! Tell me!" I was lost. Her pussy clamped hard and she started to cum on me. Not an ecstatic pleasurable orgasm, but a weaponized one. One only means to pump the life out of me.

And it worked. My cock had wanted answers. But deceptive truths and uncertainty, combined with gold medal cock riding, was more than it could stand. I came harder than I ever had in my entire life. I wrapped my arms around her and crushed her in my orgasmic embrace, screaming incoherently, as she pumped every last drop of cum out of me that there was to take. I fell back on the couch as she wrang me dry, taking sadistic pleasure in torturing my cock's post orgasmic sensitivity with Her unstoppable pussy.

She dismounted, and scowled down at me. I had broken the rules, egregiously.

"P-please tell me," I whimpered. Her look softened, the end of the 'game' brought her back to her senses. She reached down and stroked my hair, letting her fingers trail down my cheek. I kissed them as they fluttered past my mouth.

She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Never."

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 03:40:54 AM by ninjoe42 »

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Pure Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 06:28:39 PM »
Loved the story Furious at not discovering the outcomes lol

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 09:03:55 PM »
Loved the story Furious at not discovering the outcomes lol

Hah! Glad you liked it

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 09:25:19 PM »
only thing better for you was if you saw it
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 10:00:38 PM »
Excellent!  Innovative and hot. 

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 10:32:29 PM »
Great story. I guess she lost the titfight and won the sexfight.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 12:06:03 AM »
Or lost both and had no bragging rights to speak of. 

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 04:05:29 PM »

Interesting, why do you guess that?

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 05:01:13 PM »

Interesting, why do you guess that?

The wife has a great sexual stamina. I almost cant believe she lost the sexfight while the titfight she can lose easy. Her tits are firm but firmness alone cant win a titfight and she lost the nipple fight.

Offline goliadmike

• I love catfights!
    • https://bdsmlr.com/blog/catfightfan
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2022, 02:42:33 PM »
@Ninjoe it's a good thing your wife if hot, because she is frustrating as hell! ;D
Fuck tumblr!!!Check out my bdsmlr page. There are some catfight pics along with a few other kinks and things to look at.
https://bdsmlr.com/blog/catfightfan

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2022, 06:38:00 PM »
This story is inspired by my darling wife, who can be both wonderful and monstrous.
(...)
"Yeah that's right! It means your hot wife got her pussy fucked right there on the floor! It means I got beaten and tamed by a better woman with weaker tits! That's what that would mean doesn't it?! Is that what happened?!" She was screaming at me as she rode me.

"Yes! No! I don't know! Please! Tell me!" I was lost. Her pussy clamped hard and she started to cum on me. Not an ecstatic pleasurable orgasm, but a weaponized one. One only means to pump the life out of me.

And it worked. My cock had wanted answers. But deceptive truths and uncertainty, combined with gold medal cock riding, was more than it could stand. I came harder than I ever had in my entire life. I wrapped my arms around her and crushed her in my orgasmic embrace, screaming incoherently, as she pumped every last drop of cum out of me that there was to take. I fell back on the couch as she wrung me dry, taking sadistic pleasure in torturing my cock's post orgasmic sensitivity with Her unstoppable pussy.

She dismounted, and scowled down at me. I had broken the rules, egregiously.

"P-please tell me," I whimpered. Her look softened, the end of the 'game' brought her back to her senses. She reached down and stroked my hair, letting her fingers trail down my cheek. I kissed them as they fluttered past my mouth.

She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Never."

First, your wife is a great story-teller, much better than Scheherazade.

Second, I wouldn't say your wife is monstrous, not before you get the full story from the mouth (and may be the body) of Ms. Trisha Smith. That would do for a follow-up to this story.

Third, after we read both versions, we the readers will be as confused as you're now - but not ass exhausted  :D  That would justify setting a get-together of both ladies to go at it again, this time with no stop before us, the audience, are satisfied.