News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beverley Hillbillies Rasslin 2022

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Beverley Hillbillies Rasslin 2022
« on: August 31, 2022, 06:32:56 PM »
** Well, wrestling fans, I know I wanted to do some more Women's Wrestling The Wat It Should Be stories, but it is not easy believe it or not getting pictures of the wrestlers I want to use, so I am going to do a new version of a story I wrote before, maybe twice, but hey, movies have sequels AND remakes, so might as well do this TV Classic again with perhaps a follow up story to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEVERLEY HILLBILLIES WRESTLING

The Clampetts as usual all huddled around the picture box (TV) to watch Professional Rasslin, as they called it,  action from the local PCWA (Pacific Coast Wrestling Association) and to start it off, a match that near and dear to their hearts as a young and sweet Farmgirl was going to be making her pro wrestling debut and while she was a Farmgirl and the Clampetts were from the backwoods, they were both Country for sure and it gave them that instant bond to the newbie, Rebecca Of Donnybrook Farms.

<Cotton McDuffy> Hello wrestling fans, Cotton McDuffy here with you as always, your color commentator for the PCWA, and tonight marks the debut of a real sweetheart, Rebecca Of DonnyBrook Farms, and here comes Rebecca to the ring now, already winning the hearts of the fans as se sweetly skips oh so innocently to the ring and now that she is in the ring,, let's head there for a quick pre match interview with Bulldog Browser.

<Bulldog Bowser> Hello Rebecca, please tell us your story, why is such an innocent cutie like yourself doing in such a rough and tumble world of pro wrestling?

<Rebecca> Well y'all, best way to put it, my Pappy is sick and the bad weather last year has really effected the crop output, so the farm and my pappy could use a money boost right now and although I don't look like I am cut out for this, I do some scrappin I guess with them critters wantin to eat some of our crops and I heard that pro wrestling can pay well so here I am, money to help the farm and money for medicine for pappy.

<Bulldog Bowser> Well thank you Rebecca, hope all turns out well and give my best regards for your pappy the next time you talk to him and good luck tonight.

<Rebecca> Thank You Mr. Bowser.

<Cottom McDuffy> Wow folks, what a sweetheart, but scrapping with critters is not the same as pro wrestling and tonight, she will need luck and hope her scrapping skills help out, because tonight, in a 2 of 3 falls match, she is taking on that very dastardly bully, The Boston Badgirl.

Back at the Clampett residence, the family were all shedding a small tear from Rebecca's story of the farm and her sick pappy and really wanted her to put that devious Badgirl in her place.

Also watching wrestling that night, Mr. Drysdale, the Clampetts had a lot of money in his bank and knowing they brought it up a lot to, talking about rasslin, he decided to watch so he could have something in common with the Clampetts and have something to talk about with them to appease them, but of course, since he like others felt thet the Clampetts were still out of place, he could not help but to wish to see The Badgirl give poor Rebecca a good old butt whipping.

<Cotton McDuffy> Well fans, here she comes, the Boston Badgirl and as usual, she is just plain flat out rude to all the fans, including the weirdos who who actually cheer on the heelsand as usual, the Badgirl goes for the intimidation factor by entering the ring by walking over the top rope.

<Bulldog Bowser> Ladies & Gentlemen, the following match is a 2 of 3 falls match with a 20 minute time limit and introducing 1st, she hails from Horse Neck, Nebraska and DonnyBrook Farms, she is Rebecca -- The fans cheer loudly for the sweet Farmgirl as do the Clampetts -- and her opponent, needing no introduction, from Boston, Mass, The Boston Badgirl -- as usual, boos are heard loudly,and the boos are also let out by the Clampetts and unknown to them, Mr. Drysdale is clapping and saying "Get her Badgirl, send that Farmgirl back to her poor sick pappy"

<Cotton McDuffy> Well fans, we are set for action and the bell rings, although Rebecca is just now setting down the basket with flowers and her change purse she brought with her to the ring, I'm stunned that the Badgirl is not attacking and taking advantage of this like she normally would do.

Rebeccas up now and she walks towards the Badgirl and what's this, she has a flower in her hand wanting to offer it to the Badgirl as a peace offering & I can't believe the Badgirl is acting like she is delighted, I know her, there has to be something devious she has in mind.

The Badgirl accepts the flower and appears to be very humbled, but I know her, she has something up her sleeve, I know it.

Wow, a handshake by the Badgirl and look at how happy Rebecca is, she is just exuding with happiness, nice to see a smile on her face despite what is going on at home.

Yup, here we go, the Badgirl is being just that, she just ate the pedals in front of Rebecca and now Rebecca is sad and watches as the Badgirl take the stalk the flower was on and tosses it out of the ring. (The actions make the Clampetts angry and put a smile on Mr. Dysdale's face)

Rebecca looks a little angry and she attacks the Badgirl, look at Rebecca slapping away at the Badgirl, slapping very weak that is, does she really believe that is going to do anything to her opponent?       

The Badgirl just looks around, she can't believe that Rebecca is so weak, let's hope that for Rebecca's sake that she has something more than that.

The Badgirl now has a big smile on her face, she is amused at Rebecca's insanely futile slapping attack and now just like that, The Badgirl bench presses the Farm Girl over her head like she was a sack of feathers and Rebecca is truly lost, she does not know what to do, and now she is yelling out, "Put me down you big bully."

Look at the Badgirl, she is pressing Rebecca up & down like she is is an empty barbell bar and Rebecca is still yelling for the big bully to put her down.

(Over at the Drysdale residence, Mr. Drysdale is yelling out "Yes Badgirl, I love you Badgirl , keep teaching that bumpkin a lesson -- and with his screaming, in comes Mrs. Drysdale "What on earth is all that commotion going on in here, what are you watching? Women's Wrestling really? Women's Wrestling" -- "But dear, this match is between the Boston Badgirl and some hillbilly redneck bimbo like Elly May and so far the Badgirl is already making it look oh so easy, see? look" -- Mrs. Drydale sees the poor Farm Girl still yelling for the bully to let her down & Mrs. Drydale can't help but think it is Elly May in trouble and  says" Yes dear, I will join you for this - GO BADGIRL".)

<Cottom McDuffy> The Badgirl has pressed Rebecca about a dozen times right now and Rebecca is still clueless on how to escape, but here we go, looks like the Badgirl will make it easy for her as she lifts her up 1 more time and then let's go, look at poor Rebecca crash down on her entire front on the mat, completely looking it took all of the air out of poor Rebecca and the Badgirls kicks Rebecca onto her back and plants a foot on her chest and the ref begins his count * ONE-TWO-THREE and just like that and that easy, The boston Badgirl goes up 1 fall to o (In their homes, the Clampetts boo as Mr. and Mrs. Drysdale high five another)

<Cotton McDuffy> Wow, folks, even with the whole flower bit after the bell, the Badgirl already won the the 1st fall in less than 1 minute.

And with that, the clock stops at :58 seconds and as you know, once the wrestler who lost a fall is back to their corner, a 1 min rest period clock begins before the next fall begins.

Rebecca almost back to her corner, but we need to take a commercial break folks, you know, pay some bills, we will be back with you soon.

(In the Clampett household, they were fuming and saying Captain Obvious things like "Rebecca needs to be better and Rebecca needs to summon that southern country pride we southern folk have amongst other things: -- meanwhile at the Dysdale residence, they were happy and for the 1st time ever, high fived each other and tried out that fist bump thing telling each other "1 more fall to go for poor little country bumpkin"

<Cotton McDuffy> Hello fans, we are back, and as you can see, the Boston Badgirl is still in total charge as once fall 2 began, the Badgirl so far has bashed Rebecca's head into the turnbuckle about a dozen times, 3 times into each corner, choked her on the top rope, choked her over the middle rope, and choked her on the bottom rope.

The last thing you missed was the Badgirl planting a knee across Rebecca's throat to further choke air out of the hapless Farm Girl and with the Badgirl now taunting the crowd, look at poor Rebecca trying to get air back into her as so far, this has been a complete mismatch showing a mean powerful veteran heel doing whatever she wants to a naive rookie who is clearly out of her league and element. (Those comments make the Clampett's just beacuse, get angry at Cotton)

Now the Badgirl grabs Rebecca's arms and while stepping on her hair and lifts her up by her arms so he hair of Rebecca is being pulled and listen to Rebecca "ouchie, ouchie ouchie" she lets he down and up again, down & up , down & up, down & up, nothing but fun fo rthe Badgirl right now as every time she pulls her up and pulls her hair in that fashion, the Badgirl is mocking the ref everytime he has to resort to the 5 count to break the hold, she of course breaks at 4 3/4 every time, but things are looking very bad for the country cutie here tonight folks.

The Badgirl finally stops the hair step on pull treatment and yanks Rebecca back up by her hair and walks her to the ropes and it is back to choking her over the top rope again as Rebecca is being bounced limp with the choking and the ref once again is warning the heel to stop her illegal tactics and with her not listening, he start the five count again # 1-2-3-4-5 and the Badgirl still has not stopped and the ref is calling for the bel as the Badgirl is still bouncing a limp Rebecca over the top rope with her choke and still not stopping as the ref is now threatening her to stop or he will also award fall 3 to Rebecca and with that, with a huge tup on the ropes, down goes Rebecca out cold to the mat, the Badgirl has been disqualified as Rebecca is the winner of fall 2 and she does not even know it as the clock stops at 7 minutes and 23 seconds, leaving 12 minutes and 37 seconds remaining once we resume fall 3. (The Clampetts applaud Rebecca's won fall via DQ thinking, she makes that amazing do it for the farm and pappy comeback from here as the Drysdales are booing the ref and mocking him while saying they saw nothing that he had to DQ the Badgirl for)

<Cotton McDuffy> Welcome back wrestling fans, just in time as we are seconds away from the bell to start the clock and fall #3, it's been ALL Boston Badgirl so far despite it being tied 1 fall each right now and there is the bell.

Rebecca walking very slowly towards her opponent and here they go to lock up and, in a flash, the Badgirl steps forwards, grabs Rebecca by the waist and with Rebecca lifted off the mat, Badgirl runs with her into the corner turnbuckle and rams her back into the corner and follows up with shoulder thrusts into Rebecca's mid, driving the air right back out of the Farm Girl.

And here we go with the choking again as Badgirl big foot gets planted into the throat area of Rebecca, Rebecca trying to move the foot off her throat, don't think that is happening, but the ref gives Badgirl the 5 count to break and she does at 4 3/4 again and goes right back to the choking until the ref gives her another 4 3/4 quarters count to break, The Badgirl flirting with another DQ and a possible loss despite being in control from start to finish since second 1.

The Badgirl steps away and tells the ref she will be good but steps in, grabs a handful of blonde hair and Hair Biels Rebecca almost from 1 corner to the next, and with another handful of hair, Rebecca is up and here we go again, another vicious Hair Biel by the Badgirl has Rebecca on he rback and not knowing which aching body part to cover at this moment.

The Badgirl moves in and gives Rebecca a stomp to her forehead, as I believe here comes the Boston Booting as the Badgirl calls it.
Yes, yes, here it comes folks, stomp to the chest, stomp to the right breast, stomp to the left breast, stomp to the left shoulder, stomp to the left forearm, stomp to the left wrist, stomp to the left thigh, stomp to the left shin, stomp to Rebecca's crotch, and another, a stomp to her mid, and another to her mid, now to the right shin, a stomp to the right thigh, a stomp to the right wrist, stomp to the right forearm, a stomp to the right shoulder, a stomp to both breast, the left, the right, the left, the right, 2 to her mid , and of course, 2 to her crotch and the Badgirl flexes and gets the boos and loves it.

The Badgirl is yelling at Bulldog Bowser, she wants the mic and he hands it over.

<Boston Badgirl> Promoters, listen up , when are you ever going to get me a legitimate opponent in here, this little Farm Girl needs to go back to the farm and shovel horse and pig manure, maybe she might get some muscles and make me at least sweat, she is pathetic, GET ME SOME COMPETITION.

<Cotton McDuffy> The Badgirl tosses the mic back towards Bulldog, not caring that she just gave Rebecca about a minute to try to recover, she grabs Rebecca's legs and folds them over her body, Rebecca's legs and knees are next to her head and the badgirl takes a seat on Rebecca's calves and flexes as she demands that the ref make a 10 count pin and he we go # ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR-FIVE-SIX-SEVEN-EIGHT-NINE-TEN, and with that, the refs calls for the bell and the Badgirl stands and plants a foot on Rebecca's chest for a victory pose as her arm is raised in victory.

The Badgirls gives Rebecca an unneeded stomp and what is she doing, she oh come on, she is taking Rebecca's change purse with her life savings in it , what a total dispicable act by the Badgirl, someday somebody is going to put that Bully in her place and I hope sooner than later, we will be back after this commerical break fans.

(The Drysdales once again high fived and fist bumped as they celebrated poor Rebecca's defeat, mocking her by saying "maybe sh emight come to our bank for a loan and we can take over the farm an evict poor pappy as well when she can't pay up" both getting a good laugh knowing that Rebecca was playing a character and there was no Donnybrook Farm and No sick pappy -- Meanwhile , in the Clampett house, they were fuming on the total disrespect the Badgirl showed towards Rebecca , was yelling that the Badgirl should be arrested for stealing Rebecca's money, as they of course took it more seriously than the more smarter Drysdales and with that, Elly May stormed off , That Bad Girl wants a challenge , well, I never back away from a challenge, I'm going over a demand a rasslin match with that Boston Badgirl Bully and I will show her what real counrtry girls can do and I will avenge poor Rebecca, watch you'll see...

To be Continued..... 
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline jobbbw

Re: Beverley Hillbillies Rasslin 2022
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 10:22:28 AM »
Poor Ely May???